Thanksgiving Story Ideas?

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,976
It's probably too late for this year, but how about brainstorming some Thanksgiving-based story ideas? I could see several obvious ones, and there are probably a lot of less-obvious ones.

1. Family gatherings - natural lead-in to an incest story.

2. Pilgrims and Indians
- forbidden interracial love between a young pilgrim girl/boy and a young Indian boy/girl
- Pilgrims trying to convert the Indians to have sex only in the missionary position, but the Indians end up converting the Pilgrims to their own savage sex methods.

3. Food Porn - the kids have all moved away, so Mom and Dad make their own fun using traditional Thanksgiving fare as sex toys.
 
* Were-turkeys
* Tentacles in the stuffing
* Stuck in holiday traffic jam with nothing to do but fuck
* USA expats celebrate at Oz nude beach
* Ghosts of Thanksgivings past
 
* Were-turkeys
* Tentacles in the stuffing
* Stuck in holiday traffic jam with nothing to do but fuck
* USA expats celebrate at Oz nude beach
* Ghosts of Thanksgivings past

Stuck in Holiday traffic sounds fun.
 
Family gatherings, yes.

Wife and brother-in-law (her sister's husband) have always flirted - subtly at first, but later more openly. It has become blatantly obvious to anyone paying attention. After turkey and trimmings come the obligatory naps. But those two, horny for each other and unable to keep their hands to themselves, head to the basement bedroom and end up screwing like horny teenagers while everyone else is upstairs snoozing.
 
I have one idea...

A high school student (18, of course) is grateful to her best friend's family for taking her in after her family died in a car crash. She's had a crush on her best friend's twin brother that's obvious to everyone paying attention and, on Thanksgiving, after everyone has gone to bed, they act on it. Repeatedly.
 
It's probably too late for this year, but how about brainstorming some Thanksgiving-based story ideas? I could see several obvious ones, and there are probably a lot of less-obvious ones.

I posted a Thanksgiving story about a college freshman who accompanies his girlfriend home for Thanksgiving and spends the weekend with his girlfriend's nudist family. Of course, it's all new to him, but he enjoys it immensely. He also spends a week after Christmas with her family in Aspen.

Here's a link: https://www.literotica.com/s/lucky-beyond-belief-ch-01
 
Back
Top