Missiles over Hawaii.

Sean

We'll see.
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Posts
96,181
Apparently a fake missile attack alert was sent out. Not a lot of info out there. Any islanders know anything?
 
35.jpg
 
Tulsi G said they were reinstituting the sirens and running drills. I suspect that was misinterpreted as a real alert.
 
It's reported by CNN, WaPo, and the NY Times.

Therefore the "false alarm" is fake news.

The missiles are here. Say 'hello'.
 
IT'S A BIRD!

IT'S A PLANE!

Holy Shit! It's a missile attack!:eek:

It IS a bird and you are smoking to damn much weed!:rolleyes:
 
Obamas home state pranked by Trumpski.
Obama to stop badmouthing Trumpski.
 
Didn't Obama vacation there a while back. He probably sneaked out in the middle of the night and crossed some wires. I fully expect to read this in a Trump tweet at any moment, because OBAMA. MAGA - Morons are Governing America
 
Funny, not funny, people freaked out no one knows what to do for forty minutes before it's turns out to be a false alarm.

If it was real we are not prepared for this shit, so little Donnie stop playing around!
 
IT'S A BIRD!

IT'S A PLANE!

Holy Shit! It's a missile attack!:eek:

It IS a bird and you are smoking to damn much weed!:rolleyes:

Pretty much.

Seems as if Hawaii is turning into a paranoid freaksville.

If little Kim has a missile that can fly that far he's not going to target Hawaii. But Hawaii has freaked, possibly overcome with a sense of their own self-importance in the scheme of things. If little Kim loses his mind and launches he's going to target San Diego, LA, Seattle, or some other major metropolis.

Further, it astounds me that Hawaii has a single button that any idiot can push to activate the system. Obviously a system designed by a moron or a ganja smoking fool.

Lastly, if Hawaii was to be targeted that whole Civil Defense system is a joke. Go make yourself a drink, light up a fine cigar, and after 20 minutes kiss your ass goodbye.
 
Pretty much.

Seems as if Hawaii is turning into a paranoid freaksville.

If little Kim has a missile that can fly that far he's not going to target Hawaii. But Hawaii has freaked, possibly overcome with a sense of their own self-importance in the scheme of things. If little Kim loses his mind and launches he's going to target San Diego, LA, Seattle, or some other major metropolis.



Right because a Asian nation has never attacked Hawaii before :rolleyes:
 
Meh, it's hardly the first false alarm like this, though it is the first one in a long while. I've read stories about several false alarms back in cold war that almost started WW3. Most of them were caused by computer errors, faulty equipment or miscommunication.
 
People received this message

Emergency Alerts now

Emergency Alert


BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND
TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER
THIS IS NOT A DRILL


"It was a mistake made during a standard procedure at the change over of a shift and an employee pushed the wrong button,"

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...oming-ballistic-missile-it-was-a-false-alarm/


http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/...als-mistakenly-send-out-missile-threat-alert/


The cell phone notification read: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT DRILL.”

gsgs comment- We have the technology, but not the "brainz" to design a system that does not scare people. I am guessing ambulances were busy with heart attack patients.
/end gsgs comment
 
Back
Top