The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do
I have to start one with you, and another with ViVi
Just say the word, my dear and I am yours. *flips up her plaid skirt revealing...no panties what so ever.*

I just have to finish developing my idea with Luna.

Last edited:
I, for one, would welcome another JW vs Nina grudge match. The last few hundred were HI-larious.

And JW got his ass handed to him. :D

Pfffft. I do quite well thank you verdy much Vivi.

-glances at the smoldering pile of bodies that Nina's left in her wake-

See, totally not in the pile. As for Nina, I can abso-fucking-lutely take girly her. It means she's extra susceptible to dark chocolate and fro-yo promises.

See, totally not in the pile. As for Nina, I can abso-fucking-lutely take girly her. It means she's extra susceptible to dark chocolate and fro-yo promises.

*pokes a JW, hard and glares at him*

*waves*

Hey...

*walks away*

You willing to stake your ass on that assertion?

You willing to stake your ass on that assertion?

So much as the sun rises and I have a weird jacked up death wish!

What's life if not a terrifying adventure that may kill you? So ya poke a few bears. Toss a few stones. Meet insane people. Mostly, ya Vedi Vidi Vici! Plus, some part of her likes it, it's why I'm not dead.

I think....

What's life if not a terrifying adventure that may kill you? So ya poke a few bears. Toss a few stones. Meet insane people. Mostly, ya Vedi Vidi Vici! Plus, some part of her likes it, it's why I'm not dead.

I think....

Laughs
You don't gotta explain it to me! I poke all the bears. Some swat, some bite and others are the cuddliest bears evar.

However it's rather funny that your existence hinges on the whim of a girly-girl.

You might be screwed. Mmmhmm.

Hmmm... Go ahead. You get the chocolate and Fro-yo.
I think i'll find a straight razor and some very sheer silk.

NO more...please...no more...
-hugs-

I think....

I like it... till I decide you're done talking.

Then... That's when it gets fun.

Laughs
You don't gotta explain it to me! I poke all the bears. Some swat, some bite and others are the cuddliest bears evar.

However it's rather funny that your existence hinges on the whim of a girly-girl.

You might be screwed. Mmmhmm.

Might be? Never!

I'd survive a nuclear holocaust my dear through sheer force of stubborn will. I'm the kinda guy who will lay their bloody, beaten and bleeding while still giving you the finger. Assuming my tendons still work.

She likes it. I like it. Apparently the collective masses enjoy it. Frankly, this is going better then the last election we just held in terms of public opinion!

Might be? Never!

I'd survive a nuclear holocaust my dear through sheer force of stubborn will. I'm the kinda guy who will lay their bloody, beaten and bleeding while still giving you the finger. Assuming my tendons still work.

She likes it. I like it. Apparently the collective masses enjoy it. Frankly, this is going better then the last election we just held in terms of public opinion!

Might.... mhmmm... C'mere.

and you are right, provided your tendons work, you would try.

I thought so.

Hey. Hey! HEY!

That was not defeat, I just almost drowned in a sea of drool. While most people would maybe cringe at the promises of silk and razors, I shuddered in a very different context.

Also, religious heels. It's appeals to so many things. My fetish. My love of blasphemy. Fucking the church. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm.

Last but not least -pokes Nina- I'm not scared. That's the big difference between myself and most others that encounter you. I'm fearless due to a lack of survival instinct and deep rooted desire to fuck with ya. Cuz I'm sexy and I know it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back