A new home for _me_!

:kiss:

Yeah, that trick has stopped working now as well!

Yum :devil:

You should know I am by now. :p

TGIF :kiss:'s
Oh no! :(
:devil: Yes you are very Yum!
Yes I should know...just stating the facts in a moment of passion as I sink into the heaven that is being between your thighs! :p's
:devil:
I'm going to fuck you outdoors today, sweet one!!! Don't be shy!!! :D Enjoy!!!

TGIF :kiss:'s
Oh no! :(
:devil: Yes you are very Yum!
Yes I should know...just stating the facts in a moment of passion as I sink into the heaven that is being between your thighs! :p's
:devil:
I'm going to fuck you outdoors today, sweet one!!! Don't be shy!!! :D Enjoy!!!

Definitely! :kiss:

I know. :rolleyes:

Ha ha :D

It's pouring down!!!!! :eek:

Definitely! :kiss:

I know. :rolleyes:

It's pouring down!!!!! :eek:

:kiss:'s for Saturday.
Are you purchasing a new one? :rolleyes:
:D there is that sexy laugh.
No matter...you'll just get twice as wet :devil: and we'd have fun drying off afterward.
Fucking in a downpour is incredibly erotic.

Is hubby home? Or do I have time to take you on the stairs before you pick him up and we dp you! :devil:

:kiss:'s for Saturday.
Are you purchasing a new one? :rolleyes:
:D there is that sexy laugh.
No matter...you'll just get twice as wet :devil: and we'd have fun drying off afterward.
Fucking in a downpour is incredibly erotic.

Is hubby home? Or do I have time to take you on the stairs before you pick him up and we dp you! :devil:

:kiss:

No, I'd send it off to get fixed but I've got that much incriminating evidence (pics) on it, I daren't!! :D Hubby thinks it's hilarious. :cool:
So, I'm using my old one which is perfectly good, just a bit slow.

I'll have to try it, we get enough rain. :p

He was home yesterday but left for work this afternoon. He's back on Friday and then son is home on Saturday for 2 weeks.

hi me how are things? just wanted to say hi before going to work and checking your hot pics . and maybe do something wink wink lol :)

Back