Weekly artistic challenge

imrhapsody

Curves by the mile.
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Posts
2,536
Oxforddon and I decided last week to give each other photography challenges. It has spurred both of our imagination and it is a lot of fun. Please feel free to participate and have fun with it. That is the most important thing. It should be fun.

This weeks challenge is reflections. No direction, your interpretation. Have fun.
 
I took this one a while back...but will take more this week.

mich_zpsc8dfb649.jpg
 
I know I'm not part of the competition, but I do enjoy reflection art...

tumblr_mqho73Fw2h1s0u4k1o1_1280.jpg


Edited to add - Oh wait. Are these supposed to be picture WE have taken ourselves?
 
I know I'm not part of the competition, but I do enjoy reflection art...

tumblr_mqho73Fw2h1s0u4k1o1_1280.jpg


Edited to add - Oh wait. Are these supposed to be picture WE have taken ourselves?

Yes, these are your photos...of course this is a challenge and I am sure you have a camera, albeit an iPhone!
 
Last edited:
7246371268_bb54e674c8_b.jpg


Cute duckling reflection :) Older shot, haven't been out shooting lately.
 
Nooooo!!! Mine are not even up. Lol. And Toylk is just....should be disqualifies. Smooch, hi Toylk...missed you around.

Because they are old photos? Or because you don't want me in your challenge? :p

And hi! *smooch*
 
These beautiful shots are making me want to fire up the old computer to go back through some of mine.. I have some sunrise off the lake pictures there..
If I could figure out how to get them from the computer to here.. lol.
 
Back
Top