The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been around just not here much. :rolleyes:
Then the computer broke for a week. :eek:

How are Tom and Tricia doing?

Bummer! I hate it when that happens. I had to replace the hard drives in two of mine in less than a month a while back. :(

Tom and Trish would be doin' wonderfully. :devil:

Tom's crusin' along...writin'...readin'...exercisin'...gettin' in trouble...the usual. ;)

Bummer! I hate it when that happens. I had to replace the hard drives in two of mine in less than a month a while back. :(

Tom and Trish would be doin' wonderfully. :devil:

Tom's crusin' along...writin'...readin'...exercisin'...gettin' in trouble...the usual. ;)

All I lost this time was the power supply, had to order on and it took a week. Maybe it's time to replace my 8 year old computer? :D

PC PSU?. Have you noticed they keep changing?
Where once I could plug in two DVDs, two IDE HDDs and two 3.5" FDD, I now have a very limited choice.
My new motherboard turned up with a header for LPT1 (whoopee!), but the shop does not have the bits for it!

Bah - humbug !!!

Gonna do some naked partying tonight. Staying home after a extremely long week of work... Got some beer and relaxing. Just thinking about 5 weeks from tonight when I'll be getting crazy with a bunch of you perverts.

Good evening Naked People :D

I'll tell you what, you take up a collection of gas money for me--won't take a lot since I really don't have that far to go--and I'll be there. ;)

What if we all just got you a train ticket?
*ducks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back