Notsogentleman's VIP Table

:rolleyes::confused: What "some" are you referring to then?

*wiggles to get more comfy*

How was your day? Am I asking too many questions again? Whoopsy.. that was a question too. :eek:

*wiggles more to distract you*

I'm afraid that the more you wiggle to get comfy the less comfy it will be.

As far as the questions go, I try not to dwell on the past. My day is going better than ever this very moment.

*shifts hips slighty*

You may "click yourself" any time you'd like. And if you "melt" too much, we have plenty of towels.

No worries on the towels, I never venture out into the world without my own.

Hmmm, the cheese here is decent. Gosh, if only this place had some wine to pair it with....

I'm afraid that the more you wiggle to get comfy the less comfy it will be.

As far as the questions go, I try not to dwell on the past. My day is going better than ever this very moment.

*shifts hips slighty*

I'm glad to hear that things are perking up for you. Things seem to be perking up for me too. :cattail:

No worries on the towels, I never venture out into the world without my own.

Hmmm, the cheese here is decent. Gosh, if only this place had some wine to pair it with....

Ahhhh, why is there never ever any wine. It is SOOOO annoying. What kind of VIP lounge is this? Its so lame...

Oh wait! I forgot about the 80,000 bottle wine cellar. I'm sure I could throw something together. It is dark down there. I wonder if anybody would accompany me to hold a candle for me...

hehe.. I just thought I was the one causing your perk and there for it was for me... maybe I was mistaken. ;)

For you yes. But hopefully not one connected to you.

I should check just to make sure...

*leans you back on my lap and begins to slip my fingertips under the front of your panties*

Ahhhhh... that's better. I was concerned I might find more than I bargained for. But I found very little at all, very little indeed... except, of course, sweetness...;)

*giggles and squirms even more*

You cold have just asked, but I guess your way was fun too. ;)

Cold, eh? Somebody is typing with a freudian slip. *rubs hands together briskly*

Now, did you say fun?

*leans you back a bit more, cradling you*

:eek: Cold.. could.. I just left out one little letter. Honest mistake.

Back