Pillow humping.

Wow .. what happened to this thread!??! Time to revive ..

When I watched this video, I couldn't help but to fantasize that this is what you ladies do. A warm up with your fingers first, then climb aboard a pillow (12:45).

So tell me!? Is this what you do!?? PM me please, this masturbation technique is super hot!

http://www.xvideos.com/video10698488/hot_teen
 
What a fantastic thread - so erotic. I will never look at a pillow in the same way again. Such a shame that so many of the vids wouldn't play :( :(

Thanxs MJ XX
 
I thought I was the only one that did this. It was my first form of masturbation at a early age and how I discovered my clit. It does take a bit more effort and the orgasms aren't as intense, but certainly gave me one nevertheless. ;)
 
I thought I was the only one that did this. It was my first form of masturbation at a early age and how I discovered my clit. It does take a bit more effort and the orgasms aren't as intense, but certainly gave me one nevertheless. ;)

Have you tried this grinding against a dildo/vibe atop the pillow. I've been made to understand that it greatly enhances the experience.
 
Have you tried this grinding against a dildo/vibe atop the pillow. I've been made to understand that it greatly enhances the experience.
Absolutely, it does make it way better. I really don't do "pillow humping" as often as I used to.. more so when I was at the "experimenting" age.;)
 
I'm new to the boards but I've been reading these threads for a few weeks. This one is by far my favourite. Thank you each and every poster for making me feel normal.
I've been pillow humping since I was a little girl in pigtails and knee high socks. It was the only way I could orgasm before I even knew what an orgasm was!
I was made to feel so dirty for it. If my mum caught me she would slap my naked bottom and call me a dirty girl (Catholic mum. The horror)
A boyfriend asked me to show him how I made myself cum and he was horrified when I started grinding on a pillow. He told me no, you get on your back, spread your legs and put your fingers in your pussy. And yes, I do that now. And yes it is quite pleasurable. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to the orgasms I have with a pillow between my legs.

So once again, thank you all for making me feel like a normal dirty girl rather than a total freak xx
 
A boyfriend asked me to show him how I made myself cum and he was horrified when I started grinding on a pillow. He told me no...

OMG, your boyfriend is NUTS! I would LOVE to see a live show of a woman riding her pillow to orgasm .. it is so friggen HOT!
 
I haven't done this for a long time. I did this when I first started pleasuring myself. I loved rubbing myself against pillows, furniture anything that felt good.
 
Back
Top