Pleasing you to Please me

Don't stop

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous body and your exceptional wardrobe :devil: The fact that you are sharing erotica rather than just "laying it all out there", is so refreshing and stimulating, please keep pleasing me :kiss:

That's exactly what I was going for erotica. It's more arousing to let your imagination run wild

You certainly do provide the fuel for my imagination to explore all possibilities. I'm intrigued at how naughty some of your photos are and at the thought of how many appear to be everyday activities! Do you ever take a sneaky pic at work? :D

That would be yes

Oh and now my imagination bursts in to life again... wondering if your smooth full cleavage is visible to those around you, I'm sure you know they can't help but stare, would you notice my subtle shift in position as I attempt to improve the angles?

I'd like to lend you a hand in slowly rolling your stockings up your sexy legs all the way to that sexy ass.

Wow, sexy pics! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to enjoy following this thread.

Your right I'm distracted very sexy and seductive. Congrats your the new lit Rock Star !!!!

I would have to say a job well done then. Thanks knew you would enjoy. Wait til the next ones are posted...some are pretty damn hot.

oh god I can't wait. I just found your thread you are a very very sexy lady. more hot is a good thing. :)

Back