What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain

Madonna

TIRED! Finished up my daughter's 18th b-day party and I just wanna sleep! Want some leftover party food? Got bbq chips, home made salsa & tortilla chips...Austin ate the last of the deviled eggs, I'm afraid...

Afterlife

Avenged Sevenfold

Sounds great but I am on a diet to try to go from the size of two people down to one

Afterlife

Avenged Sevenfold

Sounds great but I am on a diet to try to go from the size of two people down to one

Closer to Fine

Indigo Girls

Have some of the salsa, then. It's home made, no sugar or anything, only fresh ingredients. :D Most diets consider it very "cheap" food!

Nothing to Say

Slash with M. Shadows

writing night so I need harder music!!

hey there Babs and Blaze! Priest great to see you happy rum night to you as well! How are you?

Nothing to Say

Slash with M. Shadows

writing night so I need harder music!!

hey there Babs and Blaze! Priest great to see you happy rum night to you as well! How are you?

I'm doing well, and yourself?

Fell On Black Days
Soundgarden

Rockin' Into the Night .

38 Special .

I am well thank you litfan.

Euphoria embraces me a wee bit.

Beautiful Dangerous

Slash with Fergie

Doing great! Getting some writing done which always feels good! Hey there again Babs! A tip of the rum to all of you!

Young Lust

Roger Waters Live in Berlin

Hey Babs are you working on a Summer Lovin story? Your Nude Day one was great!

Young Lust

Roger Waters Live in Berlin

Hey Babs are you working on a Summer Lovin story? Your Nude Day one was great!

You are the funny one, now, Litfan.:D

I have resurrected a story that I started last year and never finished. I haven't gotten to the sex part and I'm still debating whether it should be incest, erotic coupling, or mature. I can go in any direction with it. Or, I may start from scratch and just whip out something like I have for all of the others at the last minute. I work best under pressure.

The Heart Of Rock & Roll .

Huey Lewis & The News .

dj a good evening.

Last edited:
Spirit of Radio
Rush

Blaze, my love! I'm thinking about getting a laptop next week. Any suggestions for me? Brand, Operating system, wireless, bells & whistles?

Shake Your Grove Thing

Peaches & Herb

This radio sucks on Saturday nights!

Blaze, my love! I'm thinking about getting a laptop next week. Any suggestions for me? Brand, Operating system, wireless, bells & whistles?

Shake Your Grove Thing

Peaches & Herb

This radio sucks on Saturday nights!

Oh sure, PM me to remind me to actually send you links. I suck at this stuff otherwise

Rock The Casbah
The Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back