In need of an Editor

D

DaddysTastyTreat

Guest
Hello,
I am currently working on a trilogy in the incest/taboo genre. The first installment can be found by clicking the link in my signature labled "My Writings".
The first piece had a coy, teasing feel to it. I'm hoping the second does as well.

I am not yet done writing the second installment. I am about a third to halfway through.

I would like a second pair of eyes to go through what I have written so far. If you could tell me whether or jot the voice of the piece matches the first, I'd be delighted.

Also, if you could tell me whether or not I have constructed the characters with enough depth, that'd be excellent.

I am also looking for direction in terms of scenes one might want in the story. For example; a scene that adds depth to relationships between Fern, the main character, and her friends, parents, other characters, etc.

I'd be happy to e-mail a copy of the piece as it is now.

Thanks!
-Effie
 
I can probably help you, but I cannot avoid also checking spelling, grammar, usage, etc. I would not be doing a good job as an editor if I advised you on characters and style and let obvious errors or poor choices stand. If you are interested and not in a great hurry, PM me an I will send my e-mail.
 
I should have written "in addition to spelling, grammar, and punctuation, I'm looking for help with content and character development."
Thanks!
 
I do not enjoy writing my own stories-- but I do like editing and have a knack for finding errors--- Can PM me if you still need editing done.
 
I fell off the writing wagon but I'm back on it and .... need an editor. Hahahahahaha I suck.
 
Can Edit

Am an editor contact me and we can discuss. my details are available on the volunteer editor list.
 
Back
Top