Occasional Pin-Up Girl

And thank you everyone - I feel badly for not responding to you all here individually. I read every PM and every post, and love the feedback. Life is just busy at the moment, but I'll post some more pics to make up for it! Stay tuned...

:heart:

If you keep posting pics, you can ignore me until the end of time. I'm ok with that ;)

And thank you everyone - I feel badly for not responding to you all here individually. I read every PM and every post, and love the feedback. Life is just busy at the moment, but I'll post some more pics to make up for it! Stay tuned...

:heart:

No worries beautiful, we will all be here;)

I have always found your threads so lovely. I love your confidence, smile, and body (oh, and seeing your panties)

Thank you for sharing!

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the dark hair, and what a body! Thank you for sharing.

Thinking such impure thoughts. Gonna have to flog myself into submission.

Late, I'm tired and would like a cup of tea but am too tired to make one. Mobile upload tonight, so just one. Don't say I never do anything for you all. ;)

Last edited:
Well, after a little hiatus, I'm back. :)

Time for a fresh start with a new thread. I'll be here as often as I can, and post as many pics as I can, but might not be around as much as I was with my last two threads.

Speaking of which, you can see my former threads here and here. There are still pictures on both, primarily on the first. I'll also post the index here at some point.

And in case I'm new to you, just a nice little request from me: I :heart: friendly PMs, but please keep the crass comments to yourself. If I want you to cum on my tits, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

If we've met before, thanks for sticking with me, and if we're still strangers, welcome!

Want some pics?

I'm SO subscribed... and SO horny from peeking at what you have posted thus far! Gorgeous!!!:kiss::rose:

xxx
Tyler

Late, I'm tired and would like a cup of tea but am too tired to make one. Mobile upload tonight, so just one. Don't say I never do anything for you all. ;)

I can tell you it is very much appreciated by me at least :kiss:

xxx
Tyler

Va va voom! What a lovely pic. I would gladly make you a cup of tea.

Back