UK Bimbo Mum

Both are rather tasty, I have to admit.

The headmaster having you under his desk,servicing his cock and balls while having other parents in for conferences regarding their kids. You have to keep your mouth busy on him, but can't have him cum otherwise your shame will become public.

The P.E. teacher having you come in after practice is over - sharing you with the assistant coaches, and then the other female P.E. teachers.

Oooh I love the way your mind works

You went to watch your son at practice - his coach mentioned there was only one more slot to fill on the team and your son was competing for it with a couple of other boys.

You quietly asked him if there was anything you could do that would get him on the team.

He smiled, told you to meet him in his office - and here you are.

He walks in behind you, chuckles, says he didn't think you'd show up. Tells you there is a way - that if you were very good to him, did everything he says, your son gets the spot on the team.

You turn to face him, and begin to unbutton your blouse, a smile on your face as you watch his cock harden in his pants...

Any nasty boys here today want to take advantage of a lonely mother and wife while hubby is away at the gold course?

You went to watch your son at practice - his coach mentioned there was only one more slot to fill on the team and your son was competing for it with a couple of other boys.

You quietly asked him if there was anything you could do that would get him on the team.

He smiled, told you to meet him in his office - and here you are.

He walks in behind you, chuckles, says he didn't think you'd show up. Tells you there is a way - that if you were very good to him, did everything he says, your son gets the spot on the team.

You turn to face him, and begin to unbutton your blouse, a smile on your face as you watch his cock harden in his pants...

Mmmm sounds yummy

"You can go in now." The receptionist says as you wait patiently in the head's outer office. It's a very good private school, paid for by hubby's money, and you want your daughter to do well....

"Ah, good afternoon," I say as you close the door behind you, "It's a pleasure to meet you at last" I comment as I shake your hand lightly. I can't help but glance down the top of your blouse as you step forward, your cleavage given maximum effect by dropping two buttons and wearing your best push up bra.

"I'm afraid your daughter has been making a bit of a nuisance of herself lately. Distracting the boys, disrupting lessons. I'm afraid I may have to suspend her..."

"Please sir, there must be something we can do so it doesn't need to go that far?" You plead, giving me the full puppy-dog eyes and another excellent view of your heaving breasts.

"Well, I'm sure we could come to some arrangement... " I say, a wry smile crossing my lips as I move to sit on the corner of the desk, my erection fully evident beneath my suit trousers....

The headmaster and the mom

Thought I'd treat all to a snippet from a story I'm working on...

Luckily Roberts found Mrs. Samuels not to his taste. He was not into big women, and he found imagining her naked to be rather helpful in controlling his reactions to the lusty Mrs. Johnson - whose lips had left his balls and were currently wrapped around his cock head. Then Roberts felt her tongue push into his cum slit and he found it hard not to moan out loud – the imaginary image of a naked Mrs. Samuels notwithstanding.

Fortunately the meeting was coming to an end. As he watched the heavy woman depart he IM’d Mrs. Daniels asking that she come in before the next appointment. He realized that Mrs. Johnson must have heard Mrs. Samuels leaving as she began to deep throat his cock – he could feel her lips along his shaft. Roberts brought his hands under his desk and wrapped his fingers into Mrs. Johnson’s hair – holding her head still for a moment, then releasing her.

Eve had heard the end of the conversation, listened as the other mom had gotten up from the chair and started to walk out. She brought her mouth around the headmasters cock and took the lovely meat as far into her throat as she could, stopping only when his crinkly dark pubic hair tickled her lips and nose. She thrilled when she felt his hands on her head, fingers entwined in her hair – he held her still while she worked her tongue up and down his shaft.

Eve heard another set of footsteps coming in, but the headmaster still had her head in his grasp. Must be that big titted cow of his she thought, feeling him relax his grip and she thankfully was able to pull her head back.

Roberts was grinning as he watched Mrs. Daniels walk through his office door, closing the door behind her. He unabashedly stared at her breasts as she crossed the room to stand next to him at his desk. He sighed, then quietly said “Please Mrs. Daniels, be so good as to remove your panties.”

Good work that man...

Thought I'd treat all to a snippet from a story I'm working on...

Luckily Roberts found Mrs. Samuels not to his taste. He was not into big women, and he found imagining her naked to be rather helpful in controlling his reactions to the lusty Mrs. Johnson - whose lips had left his balls and were currently wrapped around his cock head. Then Roberts felt her tongue push into his cum slit and he found it hard not to moan out loud – the imaginary image of a naked Mrs. Samuels notwithstanding.

Fortunately the meeting was coming to an end. As he watched the heavy woman depart he IM’d Mrs. Daniels asking that she come in before the next appointment. He realized that Mrs. Johnson must have heard Mrs. Samuels leaving as she began to deep throat his cock – he could feel her lips along his shaft. Roberts brought his hands under his desk and wrapped his fingers into Mrs. Johnson’s hair – holding her head still for a moment, then releasing her.

Eve had heard the end of the conversation, listened as the other mom had gotten up from the chair and started to walk out. She brought her mouth around the headmasters cock and took the lovely meat as far into her throat as she could, stopping only when his crinkly dark pubic hair tickled her lips and nose. She thrilled when she felt his hands on her head, fingers entwined in her hair – he held her still while she worked her tongue up and down his shaft.

Eve heard another set of footsteps coming in, but the headmaster still had her head in his grasp. Must be that big titted cow of his she thought, feeling him relax his grip and she thankfully was able to pull her head back.

Roberts was grinning as he watched Mrs. Daniels walk through his office door, closing the door behind her. He unabashedly stared at her breasts as she crossed the room to stand next to him at his desk. He sighed, then quietly said “Please Mrs. Daniels, be so good as to remove your panties.”

Mmm I love the story I can't wait to read it all on lit, I want to be a bimbo mum just like her being turned into a cum whore

I hate the cold weather, had to shop for a new winter coat, bring back the sunshine

Did anyone get to have any costume fun at halloween

Yes, what about you bimbomom? If you didn't have a costume on Halloween, I might have to come up with a story for you-- put you in a costume (you can choose)-- turn you loose in my narrative and see what happens to you.

sadly no costume fun this weekend. I did send you a rp pm though. Hope you like it

Back