The Most Heartwarming

Well, here’s the thing: I started posting here on Literotica in the (mistaken) belief that the erotic encounters of interesting, everyday characters made for interesting stories.

I discovered sex just slightly before ‘The Summer of Love’. Back in those days, Lady Chatterly was banned and most erotica was so underground that it was under-underground. (Knock three times and ask for George.) But my generation was adventurous and rebellious. Whether we were more adventurous or rebellious than our parents is a moot point. Perhaps our parents were simply less open about it.

I was a voracious reader. JP Donleavy, Henry Miller, Anais Nin … hey, they were great. But mainstream lit tended to lead up to the bedroom door and then stop. And so when I started writing, I started ‘going through the door’. Nothing too weird, you understand. Just people doing what people do. Or at least people doing what people I knew did.

Old habits die hard. Today, I still tend to write stories in which everyone ends up happy – or at least they end up with the possibility of ending up happy. Some of my more successful (highly rated?) stories have left this site and gone elsewhere. But the current top-rater - http://www.literotica.com/s/tommy-mack - is still a feel good story. Well, I think it is anyway.
 
Back
Top