Little brat is taught a Lesson (closed)

midnight_toy

The one and Only
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Posts
1,780
(closed for
SEVERUSMAX)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sarah was a lovely sweet child till the day her father left her and her mother Ashley. It was good for a while but Sarah got used to having her mother for herself and that she did anything for her daughter so that they both were happy.

Sarah was able to always scare off the men her mom Ashley got to know and got closer to her. Sarah was now 19 and has become a real brat, she knew Ashley would work hard to get her that what she wished for the biggest error most single mothers did with their children. One day Ashley went to a old bar where alot of old soldairs and men like that go to drink a nice beer or so, she hoped maybe their the perfect man to find. She knew she did so much wrong with Sarah and knew to fight against her braty side now and be happy with a man he would have to be hard in taking.

Ashley came to the bar acouple of times when she finaly meet Adam and started to like him and all it took her a long time till she could tell her daughter about him afraid she would do the same as all before.

Ashley told Adam all about Sarah and how she wasnt sure naymore what to do and alone she wasnt going to be able to change it and that hse was totally unhappy with her life and needed a man. She also had told him that she worked in a office for a lawyer and sometimes she would have to leave for one till two weeks in between times.

After some time they really liked each other and Ashley had let Adam meet Sarah acouple times like by dinner and all and he didnt let Sarah scare him away. Ashley knew he was her perfect match and talked to him if he didnt want to move in with her and her daughter.

Ashley also then asked Sarah that night after letting Adam take some time to think it over thou it wouldnt really change much since he was so often over night that he could have been living there with them.

"Soo umm Sarah how was your day honey..." she took a sip of some red wine.

"Well mom if you want to know Jasmin has new bots and I really like them and she told me where to buy them ill give you the adress later and you know whih size I need right...."

Ashley sighed Adam had helped her alot already and knew it would all soon change as well she took a deep breath and smiled at Sarah.

"No...you just got new boot last week from Adam as a gift you dont need new ones already....oh and I just wanted to let you know that I have asked adam to move in with us he makes me happy Sarah and we could use a man in these four walls"

Without letting Sarah react to what she said Ashley stood up and left the table walking to her bedroom to call Adam and talk to him if he wanted to come over for the night or if he needed a night still to thin about her offer.

"hi Adam........"
 
Last edited:
Adam Levin

Adam hadn't really met a woman who made him feel quite that good in a while, not since his brief affair while in Iraq with a local Chaldean nurse who had helped tend his injuries. Of course, that was before her brothers had decided that marriage to a Jew just wasn't an option and more or less talked her out of their plans. He couldn't fight religion, he admitted, so he left....sadly without Nina Aziz.

Ashley was the first person to really understand the pain in his soul from being rejected, as she, too, had been left by the one that she had once adored. Evidently, though, the pain with her was even worse, because the father hadn't even been there for Sarah. Ashley had tried to make up for it, with disastrous advice. Adam had....somewhat delicately at first, firmly later, encouraged a little tough love. Sarah needed to know that there were limits, or else she would run poor Ashley ragged and leave her without any man in her life.

Before he knew it, Adam was very much in love with Ashley, but Sarah.....well, he had wanted so badly to be a father to her, the father that she didn't have....but Sarah was fighting him bitterly, jealous of her mother's attention. She had gotten spoiled, used to having her way.

This, however, had made Adam even more determined. He had to move in with Ashley and make things better for her.

So, when she called, he was all ears.

"Hey, honey. I've been thinking, and I agree. You need me. I need you. And Sarah needs this, too. Don't you think?"
 
Ashley couldnt believe her luck and this time it might hold longer then any time before, she atleast told Adam about her daughter and the past which she hadnt done before afraid that the men would run before they had meet Sarah.

She leaned back against the wall smilling she then said to Adam.

"Oh Adam you dont know how happy you made me and I cant wait are you coming over tonight ? or are we going to see each other tomorrow first ....I have to work so I will be home first around dinner time tomorrow."

She spoke to Adam about how they were going to do this all and all and that she had already told Sarah about their luck of him Moving in probly that she atleast asked Adam.

She then gasped as she hears somthing break in the kitchen sighing some she then said softly to Adam.

"Sweetheart Im sorry I have to go I think Sarah just broke somthing ....."

She then sighed some while she hung up and before she goes out to see what happened she took a deep breath going to the kithen were Sarah was sitting and smiled at her.

"Ooops I didnt mean to drop the coffee cup I gues I am just to excited about Adam probly moving in Mom...."

Sarah said as she then stood up and walked past her and went to her room thinking about how she was going to start with Adam to get him back out of their lives. Was she going to steal somthing or just suddenly let his things disapear or what she just knew she had to get rid of him.

She had a problem to trusting a male person since her fther left them when she was so young and anyone that took her Mothers attention from herself even if she was 19 she didnt care her mother should be taking care of her and no one else.

Ashley didnt know what to do but Adam gave her strength she would be able to get out of this trouble soon she thought. She picked up the glass peaces and sat down and drank a cup of tea just thinking.
 
Adam Levin

Adam could only guess what that sound really was, but he held his tongue. He didn't wish to ruin the good news for Ashley....he was really about to do it.....move in with a woman....make a serious commitment to someone who he cared about deeply, not just a one-night stand. He could already picture them getting married, though he hoped that she didn't mind having a rabbi there for either a joint-wedding or a proper Jewish one.

While he had his bad side, who didn't, in some ways, Adam at heart was still a good Jewish guy, determined to take care of those whom he loved, protect and provide for the woman and family in his life. His bad side had surfaced too much of late and it was only with Ashley that he had managed to keep it buried....he just hoped that the monster within, which he had once joked was Asmodeus, the lust fiend, wouldn't surface again. Oh, and then there was Azrael, the angel of death....he often said that both lived inside him.....and he was only mostly in jest when he did so.

The good guy...the good Adam, right now was alive and well, and Ashley gave him his best chance to stay in control. G-d help him if that brat Sarah didn't show respect and help her mother.....he wanted to protect and provide for Sarah, too, but as a father. He didn't want to awaken the sleeping demons. The more Ashley was around, the better. The more Sarah tormented her, though, the more Azrael and Asmodeus both wanted to tan her hide, among other things.

Naturally, he said nothing of this to Ashley, but what if Sarah suspected....what if that was why she never liked him. Could it be so?

"Tonight, honey. I want to move in sooner rather than later, and we can finish moving the other boxes when you're off next. I look forward to our first night together, baby. I can't stand to be away from you for too long. I haven't felt this way since the war, not about anyone," he didn't elaborate, only having told her a bit about Nina, not everything....but that would have to come out soon....
 
Ashley was so happy that Adam was coming over she knew when Adam is here she could hold against Sarah a bit more knowing he stood behind her holding her and helping her.

Sarah was in her room thinking of things she already had done she just couldnt do anything she had to make sure with Adam it was somthing new or her mom wouldnt believe her but somthing new was going to be hard to think of.

She had to wait atleast a couple of weeks before she could do anything so the trust in her mom would grow knowing till then Sarah hadnt tried a thing.

Sarah had a heart she loved her mom very much and after doing bad bratty things she did feel sorry for her but if she showed that it wouldnt help to keep it always that way that she got everything she wanted.

Ashley then went out to sit on the porch to wait for Adam to some wrpaed in a lightl little blanket and a hot cup of tea thinking about what was all going to change now and hoped she wouldnt have to leave them two in the next time alone because of her work fearing that when she came back home that Adam would be gone.

Sarah was in her room listening to music not to loud, when a thought came to mind she knew what she had to do to get a good man like Adam to leave becuase her mom forced him out.
She only had to get her mom to believe that Adam wasnt only touching her nacked body but now alos the body of her daughter after he moves in.

Her mom would believe her she hoped she was her little girl, but should she really do this. Her mom should have someone to lean on when somthing isnt right other then herself and the things a woman need like sex and all.
Sarah smiled slightly already feeling a bit bad but more happy about her thoughts then before and knew she just had to do this.

Sarah called up a friend and told her that Adam was going to move in probly and if he did she had to work fast to get him back out.
If she didnt get him out, her mom would only pay attention to him now.

She was not a child anymore but that didnt bother her she liked living at home by her mom her mom cleaned cooked and all and gav her money. She had everything why should she leave this place right.
 
Adam Levin

"Hey, baby, it's me," Adam called out to Ashley, carrying his luggage, what he could manage, and waving at her.

"Come here, sweetheart, and give me a kiss," he told her, somewhat commandingly....that was always a bit of Adam's tone, but he was also very protective of the women in his life.

He smiled at her despite his anxiety about Sarah, looking into Ashley's eyes and making it clear from his face that he wanted this to be a permanent thing.
 
She looked up hearing his voice she couldnt help but smile. she stood up setting the up on the porch and ran over to him throwing her arms around his neck to kiss him deeply even thou they had seen each other yesterday it felt like weeks.


She wiped then her lipstick from his lips as she then looked up in his eyes Ashley wasnt that tall but taller then Sarah. Ashley was 5,6 and Sarah only 5,2 They both used shoes like high heels to make them look taller then what they really were.

Ashley was happy that he was there and never wanted to let him leave again. She said as she went to grab one of his bags.

"let me help you Adam...."

She hoped Sarah was so mad at her that she would stay the hole night in her room so Adam and her had time for them selfs she bite her lip as she looked back up to Adam before letting them take a step closer to the house.

"Adam you know she is going to try everything the first two or three weeks to part use right?! Please before you get mad or anything and want to leave talk to me maybe we can figur somthing out or I will just have to see to it that she gets her own room in the college she is going to soon......"

She wasnt wearing shoes at the moment as she tippie toed once again to give him a soft kiss on his lips as she then went to grab one of the bags again so they could go inside.
 
Adam Levin

Adam nodded and smiled at Ashley as they both brought the luggage inside, kissing her yet again.

"Yes, I would love to be alone with you tonight. Consummate the new phase in our relationship, if you will. Still, we will do what we must. As for Sarah, well, I care about her, but I care about you more, and what she needs right now is a degree of tough love. It doesn't help her in life if everything is handed to her. Don't get me wrong, though. Once her attitude improves, I would love to be a Daddy to her and even go out of my way to be nice and show her affection. She has to give me a chance, though. Anyway, I will try to be patient for your sake. I know that this kind of transition can't be easy after so many years of having you all to herself," Adam assured her.

He smiled at his girlfriend....now live-in girlfriend, and reminded himself that in this state, in just six months, it would be deemed a common-law marriage....like it or not, once he stuck it out that long, Sarah would officially have a stepfather and more importantly, Ashley would have a husband.
 
Ashley nodded and agreed with him now from now on her life was going to be different. She walked inside with him as quiet as she could, hearing music she knew Sarah would hear them downstairs anyway.

"Sweetheart do you want a glass of wine or a cup of hot Tea....have both there..."

She said with a smile holding up a wine glass and then a cup.

Sarah was writting some ideas down while she was talking to her best freind

"Jasmin your not going to believe this... yeah my mom and that guy umm Adam are soooooooo in love that he is going to move in ... No he isnt that good looking just think about my mom likes him....and he is sooo old... yeah yeah I know older men are wiser and better but they still need to be good looking...."

She kept talking with Jasmin back and forth Jasmin thought she should give him a chance maybe he wasnt like all the others her mohter had before and he could really be a father to her. Jasmin also thought he was very good looking but that Sarah would NEVER say or give in to saying the truth about that.

She told Jasmin what she was thinking about doing soon. her mother should have to go for a week or two cause of work again in about three or four weeks and then just before she leaves she will tell her mohter that Adam touches her at night while she is sleeping.

"Sarah are you crazy you cant just say somthing like that it ould ruin not just the life of your mother but also that of Adams....Do you really want that?!"

Jasmin tried to get Sarah to think of what could happen and keep her fom doing it but she also knew Sarah very well and knew how head on she is about somthing when she puts herself to it.
 
Adam Levin

"Some wine would be good after this day, actually. You know, I've been thinking that perhaps I should warn you now that I do have a hidden.....nature. One that I haven't really shown. However, I can promise that I am working to control it, which is why it hasn't shown. You've helped me control it. Hopefully, it doesn't surface again. It's.....hard to explain. But you've helped tame that side of me, so it's only fair that you're warned of it before I move in completely. I am a good man, but I do have that side to me. I don't mean to scare you, though," Adam warned her.

"Don't worry, I'm not a werewolf or anything like that," he chuckled, kissing her and accepting her offer of wine.
 
She smiled as he was joking about what he wasnt as she gave him the glass of wine and sitting back down with him on the couch.

"What is it then that I am tamming or that not important..?"

She had also poured herself a wine glass and took a sip out of the glass while she looked at him. What they didnt know was that Sarah had came downstairs to get somthing to drink and heard what Adam told her mother and thought to wait and just hear out what he has to say maybe it was somthing she could use against him. Maybe this was the one things she could use to get her mother to throw him out like a few other men.

Sarah sat on the stairs so that they couldnt see her and just listened with a smile on her lips.

Ashley laid a leg over his lap as she got comfy on the couch with him as she then said to him before he could answer her question.

"I mean who doesnt have a little beast in them I know when I have my ....well you know RED friend over once a month then I can be a real beast just as a warning..."

She said with a little laugh on her lips.
 
Adam Levin

Adam chuckled at his girlfriend's comment as she joked about Aunt Flo and his own "beast within." He had no idea, of course, that Sarah was listening. He just knew that he loved this woman....and that she took the strangest of news with a bit of humor and human understanding.

"Well, baby....I'm.....I was, a bit of a lecher. Almost a sex addict, to be honest. A wild time, I confess. Skirt-chaser. I think that this was a part of which surfaced only in times of pain, such as when Nina rejected me to be with her family and stay in Baghdad. I have done my best to bury that, to be a good Jewish man again, follow at least those parts of my Faith, even if I have trouble with others at times. It's not easy, you know, but you're helping me. You are helping me live as a one-woman man....a family man, which is what I want to be. A good husband and father," he explained.

"In case you're wondering, that is what I really want to be.....this other stuff, I want rid of it, but in the meantime, I appreciate that you've made it so much easier for me to be what I want to be....need to be. This other side of me....it shames me, makes me feel weak and mindless, subject to the animal within. I want to be a man, not a jack rabbit. That's what I believe is right, after all. Rising above the beast inside me."
 
Sarah just couldnt stop smiling since now she knew that her plan that she was going ot try was now going to work perfectly as he just told her mom that he had a little sex beast deep inside of him that he is fighting.

She had to wait acouple weeks that was for sure and she had to wait till her mom was going to be gone again for a week or two cause of her work but then she would use it against Adam not matter what Jasmin said.Sarah then disapeared back up in her room quietly and decided to go to bed it was late anyways.

Ashley smiled to what he said as she listened. She set her glass wine down on the table and then leaned over kissing him deeply wanting to show him that she wanted to fight for him she wanted to fight with him.

She loved Adam so dearly he was the first man in a very long time where she felt safe with and loved, she even had the feeling that he was going to be able to hold it out here with Sarah.

Her hand took his glass wine and also put it on the table, her arms then went around his neck leaning up against him while she kissed him.
 
Adam Levin

Adam was so relieved at the way that Ashley reacted to his confession, not getting upset with him and tossing him out on their first night together, but he wasn't finished.

"That....is sadly not all. While in the war, I discovered....an even darker, more violent side to me. Things that I had to do in the war, though thankfully not as many due to being in the Air Force. Things that I had to do when injured....still, thankfully, that side of me was buried pretty well. And I got out of there well enough. Just things that I had to do to survive, you see," he continued as he kissed her, his eyes moist with some tears he held back.

"If you can love me, knowing what I really am....then you are a better woman than any I have known.....and that is why I have trusted you with a secret that I've kept from everyone else. Thank you for that," he felt hope that even this latest revelation might not discourage her.

He had no idea what Sarah may or may not have heard....none at all. This was an act of baring his soul...and it was much harder than baring his skin. This was for Ashley and himself.
 
Ashley straddled his lap as she broke the kiss ad smiled down to him her hand caressing his cheek.

"Adam your secret is safe with me and you have not done anything that may make me think differently about you I dont care what your past was I only care for our future I love you and thats the only thing that matters to me..."

She then leaned in to kiss him deeply again Her hand caressing his cheek and neck as her other one on his chest her eyes closed enjoying his lips on hers and that was just that what she had wanted for so long.

Sarah was sleeping and dreaming about everything that had happened and then started to dream about how she was going to talk to her mom about Adam and how she should do it and what should happen after she did. She had a big smile upon her lips as she slept.
 
Adam Levin

"Thank you, dear. I can see that I can trust you completely. And you can trust me. You know that. That trust can do so much for us, in addition to our love. It can build a family....a future together," he smiled at last.

Adam leaned in and gave Ashley such a kiss that she would have no doubt of his passion for her...his affection, even. He wanted her to know that she turned him on more than anyone else, even Nina....
 
Ashley smiled and held one of her fingers on his lips as if saying tomorrow we can talk over everything let not talk now.

She then leaned into a kiss again her finger tips sliped under his shirt as her fingertips caressed over his chest. She loved the feel of his lips on hers she hadnt felt so good with a other man other with him maybe it was cause not only she had a bad past and a secret to hide.

She only knew that right now Sarah was in her room probly sleeping by now and she straddled his lap and was kissing him and she didnt have a thing on her mind other then spending this time with him and maybe making love to him to welcome him in his new home.
 
Adam Levin

Adam smiled as Ashley indicated that she was in the mood for action, not talk. He nodded and kissed first her finger that was at his lips, followed by her mouth itself, inserting more than a little tongue. Then she was on his lap and Adam put his arms around her, his right hand stroking her hair and his left hand gently caressing her bottom.

"Oh, God, Ashley, I want you," he simply said, kissing her more ardently.
 
Ashley smiled and giggled some as she then added to what he said.

"thats good I want you badly no I need you right now badly....."

Her hips tried to tease with wiggling slightly as her fingers caressed his shoulders and back softly.

"Sarah is sleeping do you want to stay here or go to bed"

She whispered with a small hint of a moan really wanting to feel his nacked body against hers.
 
Adam Levin

"Here. Now. I want to show you that even with the demon leashed, I can still be fun and make him work for us," Adam teased her a bit.

He kissed her harder, his hands working to remove her clothing....to get her naked and show her what he could do. Yes, as long as he kept the demon under control, like a good fire, he could master it and not have it master him....and he could put it to good use.

Adam began kissing Ashley's neck as he undressed her, too, putting little bites on her flesh without breaking the skin.
 
She moaned softly at his lover bites she enjoyed the touch of his fingers undressing her.

She bite her own lip looking into his eyes whispering to him.

"we just got to be quiet not sure how much Sarah might hear up in her room .."

She giggled slightly knowing it was more the problem of her being quiet then him, thou he always made it hard for her to keep quiet he had somthing about him that just made it almost impossible to keep her moans soft.

She tilted her head back arching her back some as she sat now only in her shorts and bra on his lap her hands sliping to his pants to open.
 
Adam Levin

"Now, now, I eat first," Adam chuckled, pulling off Ashley's shorts to spread her thighs.

"You just lie back on the sofa and try not to scream and wake up Sarah," he winked at her.

Of course, Adam knew exactly what he was doing. Sure, he wanted a BJ....but right now, he was going to dine at the Y....he wanted his new girlfriend to remember their first night together at the house for the rest of her life....in a way that her whole body would recall.
 
She giggled and laid back on the couch, her eyes not leaving him watching what he was doing.

She sliped off her bra as well while Adam sliped off her shorts and lace panties now laying there fully nacked to his eyes her hips already wiggling in excitment.

"Ill try to be quiet but some how I get the feeling you going to make it almost impossible for me...."

Her heart already started to beata bit faster and her breathing also ever so slightly faster the hole excitment of him moving in and this beign their first time in THEIR home nad not just in her home making her bodyy already start to shiver slightly.
 
Adam Levin

Adam then began gently with his first lick, then slightly picked up the pace a little....his tongue invading her folds...savoring the taste of her juices, her nectar.

Adam grabbed Ashley by her waist and bottom, pulling her pussy closer to his face as he now caressed her buttocks and licked away, but deliberately ignored the clit....he wanted to save that for the coup de grace, after all.....to keep Ashley tantalizingly on the edge for a good while.
 
she gave a moan like sigh out feeling his tongue on her and gasped with a slght giggle as his hands pulled her waist so she was closer. His strong hands still on her body her nipples hard and waiting for attention as her own hands then sliped up her sides and over her breast strting to play with them herself.

This felt so good her hips moved slihgtly in small waves against his tongue as if begging for more. Her fingers tugging and pinching ever so slightly on her pink little hard nipples.

"AdaMmmm..."

She moans softly and queitly at this point still possible for her to be quiet. Her eyes closed to just enjoy the feeling of him between her legs.
 
Back
Top