Love Is.....

Love is the realization that, even when you're holding back her hair while she suffers through morning sickness, there's no place you'd rather be than by her side.
 
an OCD

The love object is both the obsession and the compulsion.

It's a horrid, vicious, cycle.
 
Love is when someone sees the shitty, swirling, little kid parts of you...


...and still cares deeply and embraces it, along with everything else.

:rose:
 
Love is a fruit, in season at all times and within the reach of every hand. Anyone may gather it and no limit is set. ~ Mother Teresa (No Greater Love, 1997)
 
Love is a fruit, in season at all times and within the reach of every hand. Anyone may gather it and no limit is set. ~ Mother Teresa (No Greater Love, 1997)

Yes. I liken it to a very ripe peach - perfection in a moment that lives within us for years after.
 
:heart: is...knowing that though an ocean separates us, and it has not even been a week, already we cannot wait to be together again...and that our thoughts have been covering similar desires.:)

Catalina:rose:
 
Holding me while I cry and not asking why... because you know I don't know why either.
 
"When simple joys bring peace of mind...
These are the ties that bind" ~ Don Williams
 
And this...

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love ~ Mother Teresa
 
Love is saying something you know is going to get you kicked out of bed, because you love the person enough to say what needs to be said.
 
:heart: is anticipating what is to come and feeling thoroughly delicious with him in this 5 star room, while feeling a little surreal to have made it to 60 yo and know I am still growing
 
Back
Top