Used panties

JaksonKnight

Really Experienced
Anyone here heard of this industry, It almost makes me wish I was female so I could tap in on it ! But be careful cause I’m sure there are some scammers buying new $2 dollar panties and selling them as “ well worn in “ for $50:( they also charge extra for workouts and spinning classes whilst wearing the panties and some guys even go so far as to ask for pee and poo stains at an even higher price. As a huge panty lover , some are scamming the fuck out of our fettish.
Not personally into the dirty panties thing but each to their own

There are a couple of websites that I know of which cuts down on scammers of this sort. Sellers have their profiles and are rated by customers.

Anyone here heard of this industry, It almost makes me wish I was female so I could tap in on it ! But be careful cause I’m sure there are some scammers buying new $2 dollar panties and selling them as “ well worn in “ for $50:( they also charge extra for workouts and spinning classes whilst wearing the panties and some guys even go so far as to ask for pee and poo stains at an even higher price. As a huge panty lover , some are scamming the fuck out of our fettish.
Not personally into the dirty panties thing but each to their own

Skip the pee and poo, gross.

And why would you pay?

Don't you have good neighbors?

Unfortunately I live in a mostly a retirement town, fucken granny nappies I can’t even stand the sight of and want nothing to do with !!!! 🤮so I buy sexy panties online

Oh yeah forgot to mention - my panty supplier is apparently putting herself trough college by selling her used thongs

Interested in a business transaction bitchbaby - how much for the panties your wearing right now?

hmmmm the more I masturbate, the more money I recieve? Sounds interesting! Hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
Bought some new panties today and I was so turned on the whole time thinking about what they might be used for..

Actually I still haven’t got the panties I did order yet and it’s been two weeks
She sent me the tracking no yesterday and the panties were $20 but she charged me $30 for a spinning class :rolleyes:

Actually I still haven’t got the panties I did order yet and it’s been two weeks
She sent me the tracking no yesterday and the panties were $20 but she charged me $30 for a spinning class :rolleyes:

Did you get to take the spinning class?

Were you the spinner or the spinnee?

She took the spinning class whilst wearing the panties and kept on about “female juices “ last longer with cotton,wanting to “ stuff “ the panties , she does personal “ meet up delivery,photos and dvds of her stuffing and wearing the panties all at an extra charge

As far as I know, while you can get some additional income like that - it will also take plenty of logistics and organization to pull this. Also, $50 is WAY, WAY too much. Think more like $5-$10 per item on average. You will not make a living off of this, especially considering that it's only so many panties you can realistically wear per month. And so many buyers. Don't expect that you would sell 30 panties each month, and even if you do - your revenue will hardly exceed $500, considering the upfront cost of you actually first BUYING panties to be able to sell them.

And again, it's a lot of work. Even for a super-sexy girl who is ok to sell her panties, unless she puts a few hours a day into panty selling and treats it like business - she will get next to no customers. It's a niche market with A LOT of offer. If you don't promote - no one even know about you. Sure there'd be a couple of guys each month who buy your stuff, and that would pay for a single order of pizza for you, but is it worth it?

All in all, I wouldn't say that panty selling biz is attractive really.

The lady that shaves my cock for me about once a month let's me have the panties she is wearing at the time. I sniff and cum in them. And then I bring them back. I don't wash them. It's up to her when she wants to. Last time it was a black thong. These are the current ones. She's a smaller bbw. I'm due to go see her again. We always do something kinda kinky. I wonder what she has in mind this time. We flirt text back and forth every couple days. Yesterday she said she was very horny and bossy. She wanted me to jack off while I watched her get fucked then face ride me so my beautiful mouth/tongue licks her pussy juices and the guys cum up.

Attachments

• IMG_20180625_151432.jpg
    IMG_20180625_151432.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20180625_151448.jpg
    IMG_20180625_151448.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1
There was a time when one could easily purchase soiled panties from vending machines in Japan. (No! I did not.) At the time, the machines were right out in the open. A little research will find the machines are still available, though not as "out in the open" as they had been.

As far as I know, while you can get some additional income like that - it will also take plenty of logistics and organization to pull this. Also, $50 is WAY, WAY too much. Think more like $5-$10 per item on average. You will not make a living off of this, especially considering that it's only so many panties you can realistically wear per month. And so many buyers. Don't expect that you would sell 30 panties each month, and even if you do - your revenue will hardly exceed $500, considering the upfront cost of you actually first BUYING panties to be able to sell them.

And again, it's a lot of work. Even for a super-sexy girl who is ok to sell her panties, unless she puts a few hours a day into panty selling and treats it like business - she will get next to no customers. It's a niche market with A LOT of offer. If you don't promote - no one even know about you. Sure there'd be a couple of guys each month who buy your stuff, and that would pay for a single order of pizza for you, but is it worth it?

All in all, I wouldn't say that panty selling biz is attractive really.

There it is in black and white and I agree $50 is nothing but a sucker punch

Back