Searching for Purpose

Some points of clarification:

I find it difficult to interact in “the playground”, and therefor do not.

Any particular reason why? It's not any of my business, and you don't have to answer, but I think that you do yourself a disservice, especially if you're looking to meet people.

Any particular reason why? It's not any of my business, and you don't have to answer, but I think that you do yourself a disservice, especially if you're looking to meet people.

I find my introverted nature not a good mix within the “playground”. To me it seems aptly names as it seems to function like a schoolyard playground.

You are extremely high maintainance :D Don't take offense to it because it is not meant to be offensive. It is not a negative thing. You know what you want, you put a ruler to it and are sricking to it. That's good. Good for you! Good luck on the endeavor! Happy writing/sharing :rose:

I find my introverted nature not a good mix within the “playground”. To me it seems aptly names as it seems to function like a schoolyard playground.

As a fellow introvert I am conflicted as although I enjoy my own company I also need to be part of social groups as they energize me and remind me I am worth something

As a fellow introvert I am conflicted as although I enjoy my own company I also need to be part of social groups as they energize me and remind me I am worth something

I can relate. I need “me time”, not because I am standoffish but because I need time to recharge.

I'm not looking and I'm probably not your type but my advice to you would be... Stop looking. Work on self love. You will then attract into your life what it is and who it is that you need. Best wishes to you! :rose:

Back