Nina's Nook

Remember to be safe little Alice. The Hatter can only save you from so much.

WERE-ALL-MAD-HERE.jpg
 
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don’t much care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"--so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you’re sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
 
Last edited:
- Walking through the door she paused for a moment or three before sluggish steps continued to carry her across the room. She couldn't help but grin at the rabbit hole and smile at life, smiling helped.
Pulling a blanket with her she curled up close to fire place, she wouldn't build a fire today, only will it to be there so she can watch the flames.
Many thoughts to have and many thoughts have her, despite the trials of the day, smiling from the inside out.
Today the body doesn't match the soul in strength or care or vigor. It no longer matters though... Those that know, know. Today I can be happy on the inside and let that shine through the shitstorm on the outside. -
 
Sometimes I need a great many things. (audio here)

I need him to tense and twitch when I crawl up between his legs, scratching and licking my way up his thighs.

I need him to moan as my breasts caress his waking cock.

I need him to tremble as my thighs crest his and my cunt sinks to cradle him in heat.

I need his strong hands to glide up my back and tangle in my hair so, so tightly.

I need them to get tighter as my nails claw at his chest.

I need his deep moan that ends in a whimper because the tighter his hands become the more my body undulates to a tune only I can hear – but he can feel it.

I need his arms to turn to steal and hold me back because...

I need those few moments completely out of control.

I need that place where my breath becomes a rapid hissing pant.

I need to see the love in his eyes just before mine roll back and I shiver; my hands curl in, knees try to curl up – all like a kitten lifted by skilled teeth.

I need him capable of doing this for me and so much more.

Because it is always something more even when it is enough.

Because sometimes

I need to feel his forearms behind my shoulder blades.

I need pant and shiver and him not to move because that is all I need, it is enough.

Sometimes:

I need more; sometimes that word slips through my panting lips. more

I need to feel him twitch at the word because it makes me tremble.

I need to feel that tremble echo in him.

I need to feel his body tighten and hear his raspy whispered command that trails into a plea.
“Come for me, my angel… please.”

I need time to stand till and my back to arch so hard it nearly breaks in two.

I need that gasped breath to fill my lungs as the cascading domino effect clatters through me.

I need my fingers to curl tighter, toes to curl up, cunt to twitch and press itself tighter to him.

I need to that violent tremble as the air eventually escapes my lungs again and my whole being
relaxes.

I need that because it is enough and I can curl into him and sleep, right then.

But sometimes:

I need not ask for more, that word doesn’t come out soft and pleading, but growled.

I need deep inside to open my eyes to capture his with mine.

I need to claw hand over hand up his chest to grip his neck and pull him to me.

I need to feel him hold me tighter.

I need to steal his lips, his breath… him.

I need to feel him shake crush me to him.

I need there to be no space between us.

I need this song my body sings to become his.

I need to bite and toy his lips.

I need to feel his fingers lose their grip.

I need my nails to slide down his arms and my fingers to claim his fingers tucking them behind his head.

I need all of that while I feel him within me; sliding, pulsing, throbbing, filling.

I need to abandon his lips so they can search his jaw from chin to ear and back around.

I need to feel him buck as my teeth search for his pulse.

I need to feel his head move out of the way so my teeth can claim that spot they are looking for.

I need him to tense… to whimper and explode when my teeth threaten to break skin.

I need to release his fingers only to have his arms hold me tightlhimy.

I need to stay like that until both of us stop trembling.

Yes, sometimes there are a lot of things I need.
 
Last edited:
Oh Jesus, Nina! After reading that, I need a moment! :eek: Well, I need a whole lot more, but I have to go to work soon.
 
As I read that, I heard it in my head like an affirmation, and my body was telling me I needed those things too. ;) You put them into words beautifully.
 
As I read that, I heard it in my head like an affirmation, and my body was telling me I needed those things too. ;) You put them into words beautifully.

Mmmm... that sounds yummy!


Thank you.

I was thinking about reading it for the 'lets hear it' thread. hmm... ponders more.
 
Last edited:
Before I found black nail polish I found a dance/skate floor...

Stepping back in time:

Time for oldschool house/dance music...
We shall start with La Bouche and go from there...

Switch to Haddaway...

then on to Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer

C+C music factory - gonna make you sweat

Technotronic - pump up the jam

Technotronic - Get up (Before the night is over)

Some 69 boys: Daisy Dukes & Tootsie roll
Way back then I could do the butterfly, on roller skates, till my shoulders touched the floor - and back up. I still own daisy dukes.

Fun Factory - close to you

Real McCoy - Another Night another dream+ runaway

Lasgo - Better Of Alone

Alice Deejay - better off alone

ATC - Around The World La La La La La
 
Mmmm... that sounds yummy!


Thank you.

I was thinking about reading it for the 'lets hear it' thread. hmm... ponders more.

Oh-dear-god-yes-yes-yes-yes-please!!!!

puppy dog eyes

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!
 
Bodysuit and ripped jeans works too. And yes, you should read it. Might make me hurry up and finish the second installation of mine. ;) :p
 
Back
Top