In the Doghouse

Remus was getting worried at the way Sarah's face kept getting redder every time he asked her questions. He was trying hard to work out what he was asking that was causing the red face, so he could stop asking about them and make her feel more comfortable.

"Um...aroused is when some one is, you know...turned on? When people find each other attractive and want to erm...mate. Then they can become aroused. I suppose it's a good thing if both parties are willing...then we have the Paul situation where I wasn't interested in him, but he wanted more. I'm sure you can be embarrassed or aroused and yes...you can, create it."

When he asked about the bacon, that surprised her, but not with the red face like before.

"I'm not very hungry right now. Go ahead...eat up."

When Sarah picked up a piece and offered it to him, he pulled his hands back, and shook his head.

"You're human, Remus. You don't need to ask me permission to eat. Go ahead...eat."

"I... can only eat after the Alpha has eaten." He glanced back nervously at Sarah.

"Now...it's my turn to ask a question...."

"Have you never...erm...mated before? I'm only asking because I thought you would...know about all these things. Most grown men do...not all I am sure. But...in this society...well, men tend to want to have sex with all females it seems."

"No, I haven't mated before. Never been alpha male of a pack before. So, not allowed to mate. Never had chance as lone wolf either. When I was last in human form, never thought of mating. Not even had other people around to mate with even if I had thoughts.

"Anyway, in pack with you now, and only one I would mate with would be you. But only if you accept me as mate. You have no mate for me to challenge, so I can't become alpha male that way." He frowned a little. "Oh. Yes, I am human now. Humans don't have packs. So, humans can pick a mate from any other humans? Paul wanted you as mate, but you didn't want Paul as mate, so you two didn't mate. So, both humans agree to mate. Like wolves do."

Remus stared off into space for a moment or two, his eyes going blank. Ever so slowly, a smile crept across his face. He looked back at Sarah with a look of joy at making a discovery.

"Sarah, you said that when two humans find each other attractive, and they want to mate, they get aroused. That could happen to one human, couldn't it? Paul wanted to mate with you, he could have been aroused while you were not. You also said that the red face could be from arousal too. You said that I was attractive... very attractive. You always want to look, but you feel not allowed to because we are not already... mated??"

He leaned forward again, his voice calm, neutral and strangely assured. "Are you aroused by me, Sarah? Are you wanting to mate with me?"
 
"I... can only eat after the Alpha has eaten."

Sarah paused, puzzled. "But you're not really in a pack... you're human -" She began then stopped herself. Obviously he had been a wolf for some time and was used to certain things just like she was used to her own culture. Rather than dispute it, she took a bite of the bacon and chewed, then pressed a piece of bacon to his lips and watched him practically inhale the piece.

She smiled softly and watched him chew and swallow. The answers that came next shocked her. He was a...virgin. A sexy grown man that would make any woman out there melt into a puddle of gooey desire and he was...a virgin.

For a moment all Sarah could do was gape at him, her eyes wide, mumbling. "Yes...both should agree to mate." She responded, watching him formulate the information she had shared with him as well.

"Sarah, you said that when two humans find each other attractive, and they want to mate, they get aroused. That could happen to one human, couldn't it? Paul wanted to mate with you, he could have been aroused while you were not. You also said that the red face could be from arousal too. You said that I was attractive... very attractive. You always want to look, but you feel not allowed to because we are not already... mated??"

Sarah swallowed hard and slowly nodded, 'Well...y-yes, but there is more to it...sorta..." She fumbled with the words, trying to make him understand and then leaned back again as he came forward, those eyes so intent on her.

"Are you aroused by me, Sarah? Are you wanting to mate with me?"

She let out a soft helpless mewl and felt her body clench, her heart pounding hard in her chest. "I..." She moistened her lips nervously with the tip of her tongue. "I d-do...that is, y-you're very attractive, but I barely know you. I don't make a habit of...mating with men I don't know very well."

Keep it together Sarah! She told herself, trying to smile up at him. "Remus, we basically have just discovered each other. And you're a...virgin. You've never mated with anyone. You could have anyone you want...trust me, it would only take one trip out of this house for you realize that women will want you. Just like me. They will desire you."

Sagging back against the counter, she dropped her head and regarded her bare feet and...his.
 
Being reminded that he was human, humans had different rules to wolves and his defacto pack alpha took the first piece and ate some, Remus started eating pieces of bacon while they talked. He was careful to leave enough for Sarah, knowing he could go back and get any leftovers when she was finished.

His last questions seemed to hit her hardest. She sounded liked a little lost kitten and tried to wet her lips as she answered him. He finally worked out what was making her uncomfortable.

"I... I d-do...that is, y-you're very attractive, but I barely know you. I don't make a habit of...mating with men I don't know very well. Remus, we basically have just discovered each other. And you're a...virgin. You've never mated with anyone. You could have anyone you want...trust me, it would only take one trip out of this house for you realize that women will want you. Just like me. They will desire you."

Even though he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, her answers confused him a great deal, and he needed to know before he did something wrong. Something that could really go bad for Sarah, which would be worse than her just feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm not saying for you to mate with me. I am trying to understand what is happening. You tell me that you want me or find me attractive enough to be worthy to mate. You say many women will feel same way. I don't know many women. I know one woman. I know you, Sarah.

"I like you. You are nice to me. I like how you rubbed my head when you were near me. You were interested in me when I was in other form. You have not sent me out of your home like you did to Paul. I don't know what makes a woman attractive to a man, Sarah. But to me, you are healthy. You look... right for a person. I feel at ease about you. There is something about you that wants me to... know you better?"

As Remus was staying longer in his human body, his mind was starting to respond to the new stimuli coming from his body, and the way the body perceived it. The canine form had better olfactory and hearing senses, while human vision was better in wider field of vision and colour. Also, the human brain was better at abstract processing. The upshot was that Remus was getting, and processing, new signals from his environment that he was only becoming aware of at an auto-responsive level.

He became aware that a part of him was changing shape without any conscious instruction on his part, which confused him. He looked down to find himself with a growing erection. He looked over at Sarah, about to ask her about if she knew anything about the change in his body when he noticed the shape of her chest underneath her shirt. The change became far more rapid until the erection was complete.

"Uhhh, Sarah, does this normally happen when a man looks at the chest of a woman he likes?" Remus pointed down at his clearly visible pole pointing proudly away from his body.
 
She felt like an idiot. She kept assuming the man wanted more than she could offer. Her brain was focused on sex and what SHE really wanted, which was to trace and memorize every sexy line of his body! While he was just trying to figure out the 'rules' and what he was to expect.

"I like you. You are nice to me. I like how you rubbed my head when you were near me. You were interested in me when I was in other form. You have not sent me out of your home like you did to Paul. I don't know what makes a woman attractive to a man, Sarah. But to me, you are healthy. You look... right for a person. I feel at ease about you. There is something about you that wants me to... know you better?"

She almost laughed at him. Never had a man ever said she looked right for a person or healthy. But she caught his meanings...in his own way, he found her attractive. But Sarah felt that he would find others more acceptable. "I"m sorry.. I don't mean to confuse you. I'm not used to dealing with these sort of situations. All women are different. We're not all attracted to the same sort of man...but physically you are appealing. Strong, fit, lean...yet you're tall and broad shouldered and you have an air of...I don't know...virility. You'll make a lot of women want to have your babies."

She giggled at her own little joke. "But that's only on the surface Remus. You need someone that will also look past the outside and like what's in here." She said, tapping where her heart lay.

Still not looking him straight in the eye, she was unaware that his gaze had strayed and was focused on her the outline of her breasts through the shirt and tight nipples that ached to be touched.

"Uhhh, Sarah, does this normally happen when a man looks at the chest of a woman he likes?"

She glanced at what he motioned to and gasped and quickly averted her gaze, feeling as though her face would never stop flaming. "Oh! Erm...yeah...that just means you're aroused. You probably shouldn't stare at erm...my breasts."

Unsure of what to do, she felt her gaze slid down again, taking in his size. Good lord! But he was big all over. "Maybe I should get dressed and I'll find you something to wear. Are...d-do you feel alright?" She asked him, looking up into those blue eyes that were making her melt all over.
 
Remus was starting to believe that Sarah was getting really aroused by him, and that she also felt embarrassed by him as well. If arousal alone was causing her face to go as red as it was, he thought she would be doing something about it, since he was showing he was aroused too.

"Oh! Erm...yeah...that just means you're aroused. You probably shouldn't stare at erm...my breasts."

With that, she quickly turned away from looking at him. He did a quick check, seeing it was straight and solid. He did also notice he was feeling a little warmer than he had been at the start of their talk, but he ignored that for the time being.

"Sarah, I wasn't staring at your breasts. I only had a quick look at them." He still kept some of his canine habits, like the lean of his head when confused. "So, people are attracted to appearance at first, but their meat is what keeps them?"

"Maybe I should get dressed and I'll find you something to wear. Are...d-do you feel alright?"

"That might be a good idea. It might help stop your face going red so often. Sarah, are you nervous about having me around you? You know I will not hurt you. Oh... I am sorry for grabbing you earlier when you ran. You scared me, and I didn't want anything bad happening."

A memory from his past floated to the fore, vague images and feelings. Someone physically close, surrounding him with warmth and making him feel special. He remembered enough to act it out himself. He closed on Sarah, bending down slightly, wrapping his arms around her in a warm hug. He pulled her body close to his, feeling the same sensations that echoed in his memories, with the exception of the erection trapped between their bodies.

"Thank you, Sarah," he spoke softly, "for not throwing me out straight away." When he sensed he had held her long enough, he let go, and took a step back from her.

"Do you want me to wait down here while you dress? I don't want you to feel any more uncomfortable around me."
 
"That's right...you can be attracted to a lot of different people, but in the end, it's their character that makes you want to stick around." She said, trying her damndest not to turn around and show him what he was making her feel. God it was hot in that kitchen and not because of the cooking. She'd long since forgotten about the eggs and was not even close to being hungry for actual food.

She felt a pang of regret when he apologized. The sweet man was just wanting to understand and had been worried for her. But she was unprepared for the warmth of his body behind her, his arms hugging her close and his very hard, very large cock pressed snugly between them.

Sarah felt her knees tremble, her panties already starting to moisten as she fought her desire to turn around and have her wicked way with him. "No need to thank me." She replied, her voice husky as she carefully and slowly turned around to face him.

"Do you want me to wait down here while you dress? I don't want you to feel any more uncomfortable around me."

She blinked up at him, her eyes a little glassy and her pulse pounding loudly in her ears. "I'm not...uncomfortable really. Uncomfortable is not the right word." She began to explain, her eyes sliding down over his chest and then lower to his abs. "I wish I could make you understand what it is that...I'm feeling without being...inappropriate."

She caught the way his head tilted to the side again as he tried to 'get' what she was saying and a smile graced her lips. "Oh Remus..." She sighed. Tentatively she reached up with her arms and wound them around his neck, her body swaying forward, making his cock bump against her t-shirt covered belly. Her fingers slid up to sift through his hair as she tugged him closer. "Come here." She whispered.

His eyes gave her the most curious look as she tilted her head and then pressed her lips to his in a soft, sweet kiss. His great body didn't move for a moment, just stood perfectly still as she pressed close and then drew back a little. "Thank you...for saving me from Paul."
 
Sarah had turned around, blinking a little as she looked up at Remus. Remus was starting to get more feelings coming from his human body that he was having troubles interpreting, but as someone with experience being a creature of instinct, he found it easier to go with the feelings that trying to figure them out.

"I'm not...uncomfortable really. Uncomfortable is not the right word. I wish I could make you understand what it is that...I'm feeling without being... inappropriate."

Remus was about to ask her what she meant. First she was uncomfortable, then she wasn't. She was aroused and embarrassed by him. She wanted to look at him but kept pulling her eyes away when she found herself looking at him. Which she did a lot.

"Oh Remus..."

She smiled, which made Remus feel a tightness inside that was not a bad feeling. Her arms moved slowly, cautiously up around his neck, which brought her body closer to his. He felt his heart beat increase. The feel of her shirt when it touched his stiffness felt really good. He followed her lead when she pulled his head down along with the whisper.

He watched her, taking in everything he could as her face closed on his. He felt her lips touch his, and a warmth flowed through him starting from his lips. The wonderful feeling he had never experienced before left him wanting to experience it again.

"Thank you...for saving me from Paul."

"That's what pack... that's what friends do for friends, Sarah. They help." Remus leaned forward a little more, bringing his arms around Sarah and lacing his fingers together before cradling her in his hands. Without any effort, he lifted her up, straightening himself while bringing her level with his face.

"Thank you for getting me out of the doggy prison." He brought his face forward so his lips found hers in a similar way to the last time. He was greeted with the same set of feelings, which made him happier than before. But he also felt two other significant changes that made him curious.

Against his chest were two hard points that rubbed his skin through the shirt Sarah wore. They were on her breasts, but he knew little about them, and why they might be hard. The other was down near where her legs met her body. It was very warm, and was also wet against his belly.

"Sarah," Remus said through some heavier than normal breathing, "do you need to use the bathroom?"
 
Only by instinct did Sarah lift her legs as Remus lifted her off the ground and wrap them around his waist so that they weren't just dangling. This shifted her night shirt, bringing it up and exposing her panties as he pressed her close to his body.

She looked a little stunned by his question, noting the change in his breathing after their second soft kiss. "What?" She asked, and then realized a moment too late what he was referring to. "Oh god, no!"

A startled giggle escaped her lips and she turned another brilliant shade of red. "No...I'm not...I didn't pee myself." She explained, mortified that he would even think that. "I'm aroused and when females are aroused, they become wet...just like you become hard...so when you want to join with me, it's easy for you to slide inside."

Giggling softly, she dropped her head down to his shoulder, "I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you...it's just, I've never been with someone who knew so little about sex and mating."

Lifting her face again, she cupped his face, feeling light in his arms and completely safe. He made her feel so small and delicate, she was impressed by his strength. "Lets go upstairs." She murmured softly, her eyes sparkling as she kissed him on the mouth again and then nibbled on his chin and along his hair roughened jaw line. "I can tell you more...show you more...upstairs. In my room."
 
Subconsciously, Remus' brain was more on the ball that his conscious brain was. On hearing Sarah's response concerning her possible need for the toilet, his heart rate picked up further, his erection, if it was possible, got harder and he was feeling urges he never felt before.

"I'm aroused and when females are aroused, they become wet...just like you become hard...so when you want to join with me, it's easy for you to slide inside."

His mind flashed an image of them together, in a similar pose to the alpha pair when it was mating season, which made him tense in a great way. There was a soft groan that escaped his lips. Not even her giggling seemed to budge him from what he was feeling.

"I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you...it's just, I've never been with someone who knew so little about sex and mating."

He felt her take his face in her hands, feeling a warmth greater than just what came from her hands. He found himself looking into her eyes, being drawn to them like a moth to the brightness of the moon.

"Lets go upstairs."

The kiss he accepted, returning the way she gave, even though he deep down wanted to make it more. His legs went a little weak as she continued along his jaw. Remus wondered if Sarah would like the same kind of kissing and teeth work on her jaw, through the turbulent wash of feelings and emotions washing over him.

"I can tell you more...show you more...upstairs. In my room."

Remus took a moment to bring himself back under control, then walked her upstairs to her bedroom. He took each step carefully at first, but his confidence had returned by the middle of the stairwell and he was going up as if he was walking alone.

He took two steps into her bedroom when he paused for a moment, considering what he should do. He walked to the side of the bed where Sarah had been sleeping, shifting her in his hold so she could be laid out flat on her bed. He lowered her carefully, gently bringing her to rest on the bed. He walked around the other side, nervous and excited about what was going to happen. He laid down beside her, his head at the top of the bed, and his ankles the lowest part of him still in contact with the bed at the other end.

His eyes flickered around her face, taking in every minute detail. He even focused on what his nose could pick up, the poorly functioning organ it was compared to his canine version. The scents he was getting from her were setting his blood closer to boiling and making the new urges concerning Sarah much stronger.

"I'm ready to learn whatever you will teach, Sarah." His voice was a little lower, rougher and full of feelings neither of them could define.
 
Sarah could tell that he was getting excited, but didn't know quite what to do with the new feelings. She could only imagine what he was going through. She couldn't really recall the 'newness' of it all from when she was a teenager and discovery boys, sex and all that fun stuff. It was all a bit of a blur. Nothing really stood out...not that she had been permiscuous, but no one encounter with a male had really left a lasting impression on her. She'd only been in one serious relationship that had lasted over a year and sadly, the passion there had been more a mutual love for the written word. Not a physical and emotional bond.
And no ex-boyfriend/lover had gotten her quite this worked up and flustered in such short order.

She couldn't help but watch his every move. Though big and at first a little clumsy, he now moved fluidly and with ease. She hadn't even been afraid as he'd taken the stairs quickly and efficiently, holding her as though she weighed nothing. It was thrilling and made her feel entirely feminine. Something she was quickly beginning to love.

His brilliant blue eyes met her warm gaze and she smiled. "So first...if there is anything you don't like...please tell me. Not everyone likes the same sort of things." She told him and propped herself up on one elbow. She'd never really been in charge of a situation before...but as 'teacher' she felt she should take the lead in this instance...at least until he got the hang of things and felt more confident.

"We can start off with the basics...kissing. For lovers, it's an intimate act, often leading up to kissing with open mouths. NOT to be confused with kissing a friend on the cheek or a family member. I would never slip my sister the tongue." She laughed at the thought and slid a hand over his hard chest, proud of herself that she didn't go straight for his glorious cock that lay rigid against his belly.

"We kissed a little already...I think you may have liked it." She murmured and dipped down to press her lips to his again, only this time, Sarah gently nipped at his bottom lip and then soothed it with the tip of her tongue. "Let me taste you." She whispered against his mouth and licked the seam of his mouth, urging him to open up for her.
 
Remus calmed himself as best he could. In the past, it was easy enough to do because it was essential for a successful hunt. But being so close to Sarah was proving to be hard for him to calm himself down.

'Maybe it is this human body. I need to get used to what it can and can't do. Again.'

"So first...if there is anything you don't like...please tell me. Not everyone likes the same sort of things."

He looked at her for a moment or two, then nodded. He couldn't think of what they could do together that he might not like. His experience was watching the alpha pair mating, and it was very straightforward and they never did anything that the other didn't like.

She was resting up on one arm, and he wasn't sure if she should do the same, but then she was higher than he was. It triggered the latent behaviours from his Canine time that she was Alpha and he remained as he was while she took the lead.

"We can start off with the basics...kissing. For lovers, it's an intimate act, often leading up to kissing with open mouths. NOT to be confused with kissing a friend on the cheek or a family member. I would never slip my sister the tongue."

The way she laughed after saying that suggested what what she said was funny in some way, but he didn't know enough to see how it was funny. Or what part of it was. But the thoughts were scattered when her hand touched his chest. His skin felt really hot where she touched him, and it felt great. As he breathed, he felt the change in the pressure as he pushed against her hand.

"We kissed a little already...I think you may have liked it."

"Mhmmm."

Sarah leaned in, pressing her lips against his. Remus' eyes closed and his breath stuttered as he relaxed into the contact between them. Her words about open mouthed kisses echoed in his mind, and he wasn't sure exactly how they worked, happened or occurred. When he felt his bottom lip being caught between her teeth, a small explosion of pleasurable feelings radiated out from his bottom lip, causing a low moan of pleasure.

"Let me taste you."

He barely heard her words over the hammering of his pulse in his ears. He started to frown but stopped it her tongue brushed where his lips met. Taking a guess, he parted his lips to allow Sarah to taste him. Without thinking, his tongue peaked out on the gap, the tip of his finding the tip of hers. The initial fleeting contact felt like he touched a live wire. A strong shudder ran the length of his body, raising goosebumps all over and bringing out a wide grin.

He returned to kissing her once more, leaving his lips parted enough to allow Sarah to taste him if she so desired. But his free arm encircled her, his hand finding the space between her shoulder blades. He spread his fingers as wide as he could, holding her in place so she had little choice but to keep her head close enough to him to kiss him, or brush her lips against his.
 
At the sound of Remus's moan, Sarah felt a rush of excitement. She was glad that he seemed to be enjoying the contact, smiling against his mouth as his lips curved into a grin and he got into the act of kissing. His hands felt huge on her back, strong and capable as he held her firmly over his body and she was perfectly content to continue what they were doing.

Playfully she let their tongues slide together, then retreat, each kiss a little easier than the last and Remus was proving to be a quick learner. The taste of him inflamed her, fueled her own desire until she was pressing her breasts to his chest and melting over him. He radiated heat, which warmed through her night shirt and tightened her nipples all the more.

A small nip at her lip in return made her grin as she flicked her tongue back at his and drew back. “I like kissing you...” She breathed, “And you can kiss someone just about anywhere depending on what you like or what your partner likes.”

Her voice was soft and husky as she trailed her lips over his jaw again and slid up a little higher to tease his earlobe, capturing it between her teeth and then soothing it with her tongue, then dipped lower, to press a soft moist kiss just below.

She felt his body tense and shudder, enjoying his reactions and as she grazed her teeth down the side of his neck and then sucked on his shoulder. “Mmmm....you taste good.” She murmured absently, lost in the feel of him. He was so hard and solid, so strong and he'd barely touched her and yet she was ready to straddle his hips and take her pleasure. It was hard not to mold herself to whatever parts of him she touching, but Sarah did her best to try and remain somewhat in control. She certainly didn't want to disappoint him or offend him. “You like that?”
 
The kissing continued, Sarah changing little things and Remus followed her lead reacting to the changes with ease. The more he kissed her, the more he became aware of the rest of her. He was surprised at how soft she felt beside him. Wherever she was, she seemed to curl, flex and bend to fit against him. he didn't care if what she was doing was proper for a woman or it was just something Sarah liked to do, but he wanted her to continue.

Sarah broke off the kissing, and he eased his pressure against her back to allow her to get the space she needed. Even the parting flick of her tongue was a delight to him.

“I like kissing you... And you can kiss someone just about anywhere depending on what you like or what your partner likes.”

Remus fought hard not to hyperventilate as Sarah started kissing his jaw. But when she took his earlobe between her teeth, his eyes rolled back and a rumbling groan worked its way out of his body. The kiss that followed underneath his ear caused the opposing leg to lift and bend a little along with a sigh of pleasure.

When her teeth ran along his neck, he bent his neck to give her greater access to the column of muscle. Again, Remus released a louder, low, rumbling groan as he sucked on his shoulder. Remus couldn't believe what he was feeling from what Sarah was doing to him. He never thought kissing would be so... intense.

“Mmmm....you taste good.”

He wanted to say something to that, but couldn't think of what a person would say to such a statement at a time like that. She spoke softly, so he wasn't even sure that she was saying it to him, or just talking to herself.

“You like that?”

Remus couldn't nod fast enough, trying to say "Yes" but getting some garbled noise instead. He swallowed a few times, using the time to pull his thoughts together, and take over his body for a little while.

"Yes, I like what... you have done... a lot. Very... nice. Great." He fought to control his breathing again, the feel of the hard points on her chest causing his body to go to places he wanted to go, but was scared to go as well.

"I would like to know... how you would... kiss someone. Please, Sarah, kiss where you want. Please." His entire body trembled as he asked her, nerves and eagerness gripping his body equally.
 
Sarah was loving every sweet moan and groan that came from his body...they were almost on the boarder of a sexy little growl that made her smile as she slid a little lower and nipped at his chest.

His body trembled under her mouth and hands, surprising Sarah at the intensity of his reaction, but she wasn't about to stop. He begged her to continue and to do what she wanted to his body.

Glancing lower, she shuddered herself...his sex lay hard and pulsing against his belly...thick and long and beautiful. She wanted to grab it, but the sweet aching anticipation was too wonderful to ignore. She held onto her control a little bit longer.

"Okay..." She murmured against his chest, swirling her tongue slowly around one flat nipple before nipping at it gently and then repeating the processes on the other side. "Relax....just go the feelings, don't try to stop them, alright?"

She heard him grunt softly, his abs quivering as she slid lower. Her mouth pressed against the firm ridges, her tongue gently flicking and swirling against his warm flesh until she was right next to his hard cock. Drawing lower, Sarah propped herself up on an elbow and then slid a hand over one hair roughened thigh. "Spread your legs for me..." She purred out and as he did, she pushed herself up and moved her body so she was kneeling between them.

His eyes were dark and glassy, his mouth parted as he drew in one breath after another. He looked so good...so damn sexy that Sarah could no longer than the weight...drawing her hand up she cupped his balls and then wrapped a hand around his thick member. His hips bucket and she soothed him, smiling softly. "Easy..." She whispered, carefully stroking the length of him, glancing down and noticing how her fingers barely met. She'd have to squeeze a lot tighter to make that happen and god he was long.

Swallowing, she dipped down and breathed her breath on him, then pressed her lips to the base of his cock.
 
Last edited:
Remus was lost in more ways than one. He had no idea of what was happening to him, but he wanted it to keep happening. He mind was drowning in new sensations; confusing, turbulent, powerful, magnificent. But he anchored himself with the knowledge that Sarah was showing him, he trusted her and she had more experience with this than he had.

"Okay..."

Just the way the word felt against his chest was amazing, just like the way her tongue touched his nipple. Both sent shivers through his body in great ways. He moaned again, the rumble of his growl clearer.

"Relax....just go the feelings, don't try to stop them, alright?"

He wanted her to keep kissing, and yet his body wanted nothing more than to get away from the tortuous feelings. But she got lower down his body with the kisses, and he felt a strange tightness deep in his body under where her lips were touching. He wanted to ask Sarah if she knew what the feeling might be, or mean. He couldn't make himself talk or even find the words the put the question together.

"Spread your legs for me..."

Her hand on his leg seemed to trigger some response from his body, but he couldn't remember doing it. He looked back at her, still trying to figure out the feeling low in his body, seeing her kneeling between his legs. He was in her protection. He was incapable of doing anything and he trusted her. He felt her hand around his balls and it was indescribable how good it felt. The tension grew more, spreading wider still when her hand wrapped around his shaft.

His hips moved and Remus was really scared. His body was doing things he had no control over as well as bombarding him with sensations that made thinking impossible. He was dimly aware that he hoped that Sarah really did know what was happening.

"Easy..."

Her soft whisper touched something deep within him. His alpha was calming him, and his body eased. The movements stopped but the growing tension didn't. His head rolled back as she stroked him. He whimpered as he sank further into the place of bliss he never had been before.

He raised his head enough to see Sarah move her head down toward his arousal. He felt the wash of her hot breath over him, and something changed within him. The slightest frown graced his face just before Sarah kissed the root of his shaft.

Remus' eyes widened as the tension finally broke. He felt his cock swell before a long white stream leapt from the end of his cock, arcing through the air before landing on his chest. His entire body lurched in sync with each eruption, depositing more of the hot, white liquid on his chest, and slowly down his belly.

With a long growling groan, he collapsed against the bed feeling like he had no muscles left in his body. But what surprised hims further was how good he felt as he came. He was still feeling most of it as he was able to bring his thoughts together.

"I... I think this... is when people say... 'wow'?"
 
Sarah let out a soft gasp of surprised as she watched Remus cum suddenly. Although he'd been hard and pulsing in her hand, there had been hardly any notice. She fought to contain a small giggle of amusement. This had to be like being with an untrained teenage boy. But he was still exceedingly sexy and almost adorable in the how innocent he truly was.

“Wow huh? I'm glad it was good for you. Next time, we may even be able to make you last longer and the Wow factor will be that much bigger.”

She grinned and winked, then gazed at the mess on his stomach and chest. Wiggling her body up, she grasped the tissue box off her night stand and quickly swiped at the mess, wadding up the kleenex and tossing it into the small decorative waste basket by her bed. His body jerked a little and she giggled, “Sorry...still sensitive huh?”

Slowly she sank down beside him, pressing her lips to his shoulder as she snuggled close. “There is more, but I'll give you a break for now. How do you feel?”
 
Remus laid still, going over what had happened. All the things Sarah had did for him created feelings and urges that he had never felt before, and with a power he never realized. He could feel the liquid cooling on his skin that was released when he got to that place. He so wanted to experience it again, but he wasn't entirely sure of what he needed to do to get there again.

He began to wonder what Sarah thought of what happened. Had something gone wrong? Did he do things right? Was that supposed to happen when it did?

“Wow huh? I'm glad it was good for you. Next time, we may even be able to make you last longer and the Wow factor will be that much bigger.”

He blinked as she said that. He was both pleased and scared about it being bigger. He assumed that she was talking about the feelings that hit him when his body spat out the white fluid. He couldn't imagine how it could be bigger, or even better, but he trusted Sarah's wisdom on this.

When he felt her moving, he watched silently as she grabbed something and using it to clean away the mess, throwing it into the bin. As she wiped his body, it rejoiced in the feel of her fingers working his body. She touched a few points that made him flinch, but not in a bad way. Sarah found it funny. The sounds of her giggles got him smiling. He liked hearing her laugh and be happy. He even liked how she laid down close to him, once more her lips finding his body.

“There is more, but I'll give you a break for now. How do you feel?”

"I feel happy... confused... relaxed... lucky." He lifted his head enough to allow him to look at Sarah. "Thank you... for accepting me. I didn't plan to show you this side of me, and if I was going to, I would have done it differently.

"Also, thank you for showing me all of... this. When you feel I am ready, I would like to be shown more."
 
She pressed a hand to his cheek and smiled sweetly and. leaned up to kiss him gently. "You're most welcome. You scared me to death and I thought I was going insane, but all is forgiven." She giggled softly and lay back on the bed, feeling a little frumpy. She wanted to be fresh and pretty in his eyes, not rumpled from sleep wearing a baggy night shirt.

"We have all the time in the world...and while it's tempting to keep you in my room for a while longer and show you many other little things, I would feel better if I took a shower first."

Sitting up, she admired his naked body a moment longer, then swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood. "Relax...I won't take too long." She told him and moved to the edge of bedroom door. Feeling a little naughty and playful, she decided to be a little naughty and as she walked away, she peeled off her nightie and dropped it to the floor. The pretty yellow bikini panties hugged her bottom to perfection as she swished her hips a little and vanished around the corner to enter the bathroom.

Stifling an excited giggle, she started the shower and peeled off the undies, dropping them to the ground as she stepped inside and sighed as the spray hit her sensitive skin.
 
The way people kissed seemed a little strange to him at first, but the more often Sarah kissed him, the more he grew to like it. He reminded himself to ask her if kissing was done at other times, or if it was a part of the sex she was showing him.

"You're most welcome. You scared me to death and I thought I was going insane, but all is forgiven."

Remus blushed, embarrassed that he hurt her the way he did. Even though she forgave him, he still wanted to make it up to her in some way, to show her that he liked her a great deal, and wanted to be part of her pack.

"We have all the time in the world...and while it's tempting to keep you in my room for a while longer and show you many other little things, I would feel better if I took a shower first."

Remus merely nodded. Sarah had far more knowledge of what was right and not, so he followed her lead. If she would feel better after a shower, who was he to argue?

He looked on in growing awe as she peeled off her top. Remus gazed at the newly exposed parts of her body, his hardness growing painfully at the new sight. Her back was delightfully to his eyes. It was the picture of health and subtle strength. His mind told him that her shape was excellent for a woman; the knowledge coming from the deeper, more primal part of his mind. The yellow cloth that hugged her behind was a blessing and a curse. It showed off her shape excellently, but he wanted to see what it looked like without anything there. Even the hint of her breast as she walked around the corner was a sight to behold.

"I wonder if this is what it will feel like every time I see her like that." He whispered to himself, hearing her moving in the bathroom. "If it is, no wonder people do this so much." He had seen people in the woods together having sex. But then, it was merely mating. There was much enthusiasm between the two mating, and he wondered what kind of offspring those mated couples had. But lying there in Sarah's bed, he had a slightly different perspective. Now he could understand the way the men went for their mates. What Sarah had shown him made him want to do all of that again. But he knew there was more, even without Sarah hinting at it.

He laid on the bed, an even mix of nerves and calm while he listened to Sarah in the bathroom. He tried to imagine what other things she may show him, and he had little idea, so he replayed what had happened in his head, bringing forth a groan of pleasure at the delights Sarah had shown him.
 
Sarah showered in a slight hurry, washing and scrubbing until her skin tingled. Running a razor over her legs and under arms, she made sure that she was silky smooth in all the appropriate places. Her hair always took longer than the rest, but in the end, she emerged feeling clean and fresh and a lot more feminine.

Since he hadn't followed, she figured he was basking in the after glow and hopefully, had no regrets about what they had done. Smiling to herself, she brushed her teeth, put on her deodorant and then lotioned her skin, contemplating whether or not she should put on makeup. Deciding that it would look as though she was trying too hard, Sarah slipped on her robe instead, towel drying her curls and arranging them in some semblance of order and then returned to the bedroom.

She hadn't been dreaming it all. He was still there. A tall, strong, wickedly handsome man completely naked on her bed. When she entered, his face turned and his eyes caught hers. So blue, so beautiful that they took her breath away. “Hey...” She murmured softly and felt almost nervous again. Keeping her robe tightly drawn to her body, she moved to where he lay and slowly sank down next to him.

“I was afraid I'd dreamt you up, but you're still here...” She smiled, running her fingers over his chest and down over his belly which quivered under her touch and bit down on her bottom lip. “You're so perfect.” She sighed softly and felt that all too familiar warmth pool low in her belly. “I feel like I'm having all the fun in exploring...maybe you'd like to explore...me?” She asked, almost shyly now.

Grasping the tie to her robe with shaky fingers, she slowly undid it and then let the material gape, showing off her pale smooth skin down from her chest down to the edge of her belly button.
 
“Hey...”

Remus snapped his head in the direction of Sarah's voice. A low, deep but soft growl left his mouth at the sight of her. Even wrapped in a bathrobe, she was looking a lot more appealing to his eyes. His nose caught the addition of another scent, one that didn't mesh with her natural scent well. he would ask her about it later, but he knew he had no grounds to tell Sarah to do anything she didn't want to do. But it was a minor thing compared to the rest. There wasn't much that had changed outwardly, but Remus could tell by the way Sarah was holding herself that she was feeling much better after going to have a shower. What it did for her mind, he couldn't begin to guess, but whatever it was, he hoped that it would do it again in future. He liked the new Sarah that was looking back at him.

But then she closed on where he lay, joining him on the bed. His body came alive in that moment. He was intensely aware of everything about her. He could see the subtle differences in her skin and hair from before the shower, and how much more she glowed with health and vitality. Her natural scent was triggering deep feelings and urges as if he was still in his canine form. He could hear every little creak from the bed as she moved, as well as the movement of her breath through her mouth and nose. The soft brush of the robe against his skin was amazing and he would swear that he could feel every loose thread against his skin.

“I was afraid I'd dreamt you up, but you're still here... You're so perfect. I feel like I'm having all the fun in exploring...maybe you'd like to explore...me?”

Remus whimpered slightly as her fingertips grazed his skin. The conflict of wanting more and wanting to run from the sensations was again evenly matched and incredibly powerful. But through that internal conflict, he managed to hear and understand Sarah's offer.

He looked at her, making sure that he had heard her correctly. He could sense her shyness that came with the offer. That confused him. She was shy about him doing to her what she had done to him? But then, she took her fingers to the tie about her robe, loosening it and letting a part of her become exposed to his eyesight.

His eyes flickered to the newly exposed parts of her body, then back to her eyes. He searched for the command in her eyes. Seeing none there, he fell back to her words. There was none there either, only a request. His hand tentatively reached out for the base of her throat, careful for the command to stop.

The tips of his fingers found her bare skin, his eyes flickering back to hers from time to time to make sure that he was not doing anything wrong. He let his nails trail across her skin initially, before using his fingertips on the return stroke. sensing that he was doing things correctly, Remus let his fingers explore further afield. His hand moved up to her shoulder, pushing the robe out of the way, showing off a little more of her chest. With growing confidence, he guided Sarah's arm out of the robe, letting if fall over her body again, while he focused on her arm. Once he had finished caressing her arm, Remus moved the robe away from her body, effectively make her naked as well.

Remus looked, openly admiring Sarah's body. He had vague awareness that different people had different shapes of various body parts, but none of that factored into his appreciation. What he saw, he liked a lot, even beyond his body's obvious reaction. Using fingertips only, he traced Sarah's body. His eyes watched everywhere his fingers touched, seeing the way her body reacted to his touch.

But the one place that fascinated him like a small child were Sarah's nipples. While everywhere else was soft, smooth and having a little give, her nipples were rough, hard and resisted any pressure. His expression was openly curious and delighted as he focused on that one aspect of her body. But he showed a care for her as he did, making it a tender gesture of affection as well.

His hand spread out, covering her entire breast easily. He tested the firmness of her mound, the fingertips pressing firmly, as well as the palm pressing down at different times.

Remus was amazed at Sarah's body, and wanted to do more, but he looked back at her, wondering if he was allowed to go further. He looked up at her face, the thought of kissing her fast behind. Letting himself act on the thought rather than think about it, he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers with a soft, inexperienced kiss.

"Am I doing well, Sarah?" His voice was more breath than anything else, and he hardly heard it over the pounding of his own heart.
 
Sarah's breath hitched as he touched her...gently and with some hesitation at first. His eyes kept returning to hers as if waiting for a command or perhaps waiting for her to tell him it was no good and to stop. But it was wonderful...his large hands were warm and firm. A soft moan passed her lips as he cupped her breasts and gently squeezed and tested their weight and firmness.

It took her everything not to lean into him and she was more than pleased when he leaned in and kissed her on the tips. "Oh yes." She responded, capturing his face in her hands and kissing him back, her lips were soft and pliant, capturing his lower lip, she tugged on it playfully and then traced it with her tongue. "You're doing fine. Just got with your feelings..."

Unable to resist, her gaze flickered down, noticing his excited state. He was beautiful to behold and her fingers slid back over his abs, caressing over the firm muscles until she grasped him in her soft hand again and moaned, gripping him firmly, but gently as she smoothed her hand up and down. "You feel so good." She sighed, her head dropping back to expose the length of her slender pale neck as she thrust her chest out into his hands more firmly.

His soft growl was music to her ears. She enjoyed pleasing him, but it was hard to concentrate when his hands were exploring her own body. Removing her hand, she slipped both up to her own breasts, over his hands, showing him that he could squeeze a little harder and then tugged at her own nipples, then pinched his playfully in return. "Don't be afraid....I won't break." She said with a grin.
 
"Oh yes. You're doing fine. Just got with your feelings..."

Remus felt a wave of warmth flow through him with the pride that she was enjoying what he was doing. He grabbed the memories of what he had been doing, holding onto them tightly so he would not forget them for the next time he could spend this time with Sarah.

His thoughts ran in many varied directions trying to figure out what he could do next. Part of him wanted to continue bringing her the joy she felt when he touched her breasts, but he sensed that there would be other places that would be just as nice for Sarah to be touched.

But he was distracted by the grazing touch of her fingertips over his belly. The muscles twitched uncontrollably as she left a trail of heat and tingles in her wake. Her delicate hand took a hold of him again. He whimpered slightly at the feel. He lost all coherent thought as her hand moved along his hardened flesh. He knew she spoke, as he heard her voice, but the words were lost in the wash of delight borne from her hand.

Remus' eyes flickered open, seeing the long exposed length of her neck. Instinct took over as he lunged, setting his teeth about the side of her neck. He felt the hammer of her pulse against his mouth as he tightened the grip of his teeth. Even without clear abilities to think, he knew when to stop his bite, quickly letting go and falling back to the bed.

Her hand left him, much to his relief and disappointment, only to appear over his hand at her breast. She squeezed her own breast through his hand, showing that he could use more of his strength. She even tugged on her nipples before pinching his as well.

"Don't be afraid....I won't break."

"I... not afraid... really. I want to be," he frowned slightly, "certain that you are enjoying."

He firmly pushed her until Sarah was lying on her back. Remus parted her robe, exposing her to him completely. Using just one hand, he continued his exploration of her body. He traced her belly, using the same light touch she used on him, but criss-crossing her belly as he went. H ewas so intent on watching her body's reactions that he forgot about looking at her face.

What surprised him further was the strong aroma he was getting from her... again. The perfume, a purely natural one at that, went straight through his brain and connected with his instincts. The urges he felt earlier hit him again, harder than before. He locked up momentarily as he exerted control over himself. He knew the urge was probably something that they would both enjoy, but he wasn't sure that the time was right then.

But then he found the source of the perfume, and the skin there was so different to the rest of her skin. Bright red, soft, puffy and rather damp in places. Delicate touches explored the place between her legs, a place that again instinct told him was important. All over the soft folds, the skin surrounding it, the tips of his fingers danced with a feather light touch. Remembering her words about not being fragile, his touch firmed a little when he discovered the depth of the slit. He ran his finger along the base of the valley until he found her entrance. His finger slipped in slightly, pressing past the ring of muscles guarding the hidden treasure. He pulled his hand back, not due to the firmness of the grip on his digit, neither due to the heat trapped within.

"Sorry, Sarah, I didn't mean to... I was just... and then my finger..." His face blossomed into a bright red shade as he looked everywhere but Sarah is his embarrassment.
 
Sarah couldn't remember anything feeling so good before. Sure...sex had been pleasurable in the past and sometimes even fun, but this felt...different. By all accounts it shouldn't have felt so good that his light touched made her muscles quiver as his fingers slid over her belly and down between her legs. She was instantly hot and moist, ready to be touched and taken.

She watched him study her with apt interest and curiosity as he toyed with her body, firmly enough to evoke desire and need, but light enough to make frustrate and tease her. When his fingers dipped down, she spread her legs slightly and held her breath, only to have it burst past her lips as he slid a finger in and then withdraw it just as quickly.

“OH!” She gasped out and then squirmed as he pulled away and looked at her with uncertainty and embarrassment. With a slight groan, she giggled and raised her hands to clasp the sides of his face and turn his gaze to hers. She smiled softly, her face flushed and breasts rising and falling with uneven breaths. “It's okay...it feels really good. Just like when I touch you there.” She told him, dropping a hand down to his still very hard cock and wrapping her fingers around it briefly.

She felt his body tighten, his hips pushing forward to fill her hand and she smiled. Letting go, she took the hand he'd pulled away and slowly slid it back down between her thighs and pressed her hips up to meet him. “Mmmmph...you can enter me with your fingers.” her voice husky as she informed him, “And just about the entrance...” her words trailed off as she moved his fingers a little higher and pressed them to her sensitive clit, moaning. “and this little spot, if touched and teased in just the right way is key to making most women wild with need. Including me.”

She grinned a little, “No pressure...you can just...play...”
 
Last edited:
Remus felt her warm hands cup his face. He was starting to like it when she did that to him. It gave him a little more confidence, and made him feel the bond between them strengthen slightly when it happened. He didn't resist her moving his head so he looked directly into her eyes. He could tell she was smiling by the way her eyes changed shape.

“It's okay...it feels really good. Just like when I touch you there.”

Remus' breath erupted in a moan as Sarah's hand closed about him. His eyes drifted close as he let himself feel her hand on him. His body reacted to her presence, his mind not having any ability to do anything but enjoy the myriad of sensations.

But then her hand was gone, and he was confused about what was happening. He was then aware of the blazing heat he had explored just moments before. It felt different to his fingers, yet the same as the last time he touched her there.

“Mmmmph...you can enter me with your fingers. And just about the entrance... and this little spot, if touched and teased in just the right way is key to making most women wild with need. Including me.”

Sarah's voice was doing things to Remus' body that he never thought a voice could do. Every husky, throaty, low moaned word that reached his ears was calling to him at the deepest levels to do more. His mind's eye showed him what she was wanting him to do. He fought the urges; whimpering and groaning from the conflict between answering his own calls, or following the lead of the one he still saw as his Alpha.

“No pressure...you can just...play...”

His finger was still resting lightly on the last place she guided him. He remembered the deep moan of pleasure when she put his fingertip there. With a light touch, he explored the little nub and the surrounding skin and flesh. He moved his finger about, finding out more of what it felt like, how large it was and what effects the lighter touch had on Sarah.

With growing confidence, Remus experimented with speed of movement, pressure and methods of contact such as light tapping. He still erred on the side of caution with his choices for fear of hurting or upsetting Sarah. But he was so focused on his exploration and playing with that one point of her, that he was caught completely by surprise when Sarah reached her peak.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top