Justice for Trayvon??

Cobb County man slaughtered in random hate crime mob attack
Obama's SONS
D7PV_JOHNATHAN_DONALD_ANTHONY.jpg
TUF_KEMONTA_BONDS.jpg
3RW7_ANTONIO_SHANTWAN_PASS.jpg


On July 1st a group of black gang members brutally attacked and beat a random white pedestrian in Cobb County, Georgia. He was then knocked onto the road where he was hit by oncoming traffic.

This story received minor coverage in the local news. If the races had been reversed this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.

From Marietta Daily Journal…


Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning.

The incident initially was reported by police as a hit-and-run death over the weekend, but the narrative changed drastically Tuesday after the arrests of four teenagers on murder charges.

Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act.

The fourth suspect, 18-year-old Kemonta Bonds of Mableton, turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon.

They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, of Mableton and all but Bonds were arrested Monday afternoon by Cobb County investigators.

According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

What does this have to do with the Zimmerman case?
 
From top to bottom, the handling of the Zimmerman case was marinated in racial political correctness. Lee, the former Sanford police chief, told CNN this week that he faced severe pressure from outside forces to conduct his investigation in an unprofessional way so as to placate the public. “It was [relayed] to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn’t care if it got dismissed later,” he said. “You don’t do that.” Lee told CNN that arresting Zimmerman based on the evidence he had collected would have violated Zimmerman’s Fourth Amendment rights. But he said political influence “forced a change in the course of the normal criminal-justice process. . . . That investigation was taken away from us. We weren’t able to complete it.”
It looks as if the trial of George Zimmerman on second-degree-murder charges will go to the jury today, but regardless of the verdict, the Justice Department has some questions to answer about its role in the pressure campaign leading up to his indictment. “My guess is that most Americans would rightly object to taxpayers paying government employees to help organize racially charged demonstrations,” says Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, in a statement on the group’s website.

Sadly, I am not surprised that Eric Holder’s Justice Department engaged in suspect activity in the Trayvon Martin case. Barack Obama frequently touted his experience as a “community organizer” during his 2008 campaign. The media gave him almost a complete pass on the more controversial parts of his record, especially his role as a top trainer and lawyer for the infamous Saul Alinsky–inspired group ACORN, which by 2008 had had many of its employees convicted of voter fraud. After Obama’s election, the Justice Department dropped any pending investigations of ACORN. Congress finally revoked the group’s federal funding in 2010 after filmmaker James O’Keefe’s hidden cameras caught its employees giving advice on how to conceal money gained from a fictional teenage prostitution ring. It soon declared bankruptcy, and some of its affiliates continued operations under new mismanagement.

I wondered back in 2008 how the federal government’s focus would change with a left-wing “community organizer” installed as president. We now have a partial answer. It appears that some of the tactics and approaches ACORN used have been moved into the Justice Department and other federal agencies. In the old days, when individual appropriations bills for federal agencies were still passed by Congress, it was possible to defund groups like ACORN. But now, with congressional gridlock ensuring that federal agencies are financed by dubious annual spending resolutions that simply continue existing program funding, any effective oversight by Congress is a dead letter. The question now isn’t really how many other left-wing “community organizing” projects like the one at Justice are being subsidized by the Obama administration. The real issue is whether the entire Obama administration has basically become an enabler and cheerleader for every Saul Alinsky tactic its radical appointees want to embrace — from the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s bullying local officials over public-housing construction demands to the Environmental Protection Agency’s colluding with environmentalist groups to lose lawsuits the groups file against the EPA in court.
John Fund, NRO
 
Thank you SPike Lee for being part of the lynch mob!

WFTV is now reporting the McClains are concerned about online threats again. They are worried about their safety when the verdict of the Zimmerman trial emerges. Sanford Police are reportedly parked outside of the McClain's home and monitoring it after their address began to circulate around the web as the home of the man accused of murdering Trayvon Martin. According to WFTV, an individual also delivered a pizza they did not order to their home under the name "Zimmerman."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ress-of-Zimmerman-Haunts-Elderly-Couple-Again
 
Audio obtained by Judicial Watch shows that Department of Justice staffer Thomas Battles, regional director of the Community Relations Service tasked with working with Trayvon Martin rallies in March and April 2012, coordinated with community members about ousting Sanford Police Department chief Bill Lee. The audio is from a meeting at the Shiloh Church on April 19, 2012 with city officials and minority advocacy group Dream Defenders.

“I want to welcome you all tonight to a community dialogue,” Battles says on the tape. “Tonight comes out of a commitment by the city to begin to develop a plan to talk with the community about moving forward. So as we come tonight, this is not a gripefest, but an attempt to move the city forward in a very positive way…CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers. We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions. If a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

He then introduces someone from the Dream Defenders, who says, “When Trayvon happened, for many of us, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. We had grown up in a state and environment where race is a way of life….We’re not from Sanford, but what Sanford represented to us was the very real problems going around this state and this country. We wanted to figure out how could we stand in solidarity, and how could we make this about not just justice for Trayvon, but using this moment and using the opportunity to honor his memory, to honor his spirit by working to bring down the various structures and the various systems that allow something like this to happen.”

Judicial Watch alleges that the CRS “actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/11/Judicial-watch-peacekeepers-Sanford
 
The CRS is yet another misuse of a government entity by this administration. The abuses are coming so fast and furious (pun intended) that the citizenry is going numb from the breadth and depth of the disclosures.

Ishmael
 
The CRS is yet another misuse of a government entity by this administration. The abuses are coming so fast and furious (pun intended) that the citizenry is going numb from the breadth and depth of the disclosures.

Ishmael

Now we realize why the Germans kept quiet...

"Better you than me."
 
Your oft repeated "then they came for me" quote is becoming more and more apropos.

Ishmael

Divide and Conquer

The first step, using the German model of education developed at the height of the drive to Socialism, is to convince the young impressionable individual, via education, that he/she is anything but an individual but part of a group and being part of that group comes complete with privileges and enemies determined to deprive them of their "rights" with the maxim that whatever that group desires for itself is a right.
 
Double standard in the press when it comes to promoting the politics of race.

Treyvon's big mistake was going one-on-one.

:eek:

He was just another hip-hop thug.

There might be a double standard, but this article doesn't show that. This article is about something entirely different than the Zimemrman case.

If you think multi-billion dollar conglomerates are not reporting honestly you're more than welcome to start your own media outlet.
 
There might be a double standard, but this article doesn't show that. This article is about something entirely different than the Zimemrman case.

If you think multi-billion dollar conglomerates are not reporting honestly you're more than welcome to start your own media outlet.

its hard to believe there are WHITES as DUMB as you
 
Back
Top