men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'd like to apologize if my words were a little strong. That was born of frustration. I wish I had some advice for him. My own wife is this absolutely stunning creature, with virtually no desire for sex. I fantasize that exposure to one or more huge cocks will shatter her inhibitions. The "more realiztic" approaches won't work. She feels that missionary position, in the dark, once a week is fulfilling her wifely obligation and will not discuss sex.

It is still a good book and i still recommend it, yet you're right, i do not expect his wife to read the book & go jump on cocks.

The book, as the authors themselves suggest, is a good starting point and is a way to bring up conversations about a subject that is long overdue for most people. I encourage him to explore, with his wife, their sexuality & desires!

No, it isnt the most well written book & I think they have made some mistakes. What is your advice to sexycountry?!

QUOTE=shesnotcheating;41641070]

The first time I saw you mention this book, I applauded the mention of another possible viewpoint regarding sexuality. But over time, the repeated mentions have grown tiresome, especially as I learned, though you fail to mention, that the views in this book are generally considered overstated at best, and completely fallacious at worst.

Still, I let it go, until I saw this comment. As someone who fantasizes constantly about seeing my wife entertain one or more huge cocked guys, I'd love to think that it was that easy. But, why should a reasonably intelligent woman change her mind about morality based on the iffy conclusions in this book. Why would she change her opinion about morality, even if she believed everything in the book, based on the long ago behavior of a bunch of proto-humans?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Mfm

This weekend we had out first experience with another man. it was a big turn on for both of us. There was a lot of discussion beforehand but that made the experience so much better.

No trouble. I was being simplistic.

If she has none of her own, will your wife allow you to fulfill your fantasy, perhaps with other people!?

Would fucking someone else's wife still give you such pleasure as watching your wife take cock!?

UOTE=shesnotcheating;41645247]First, I'd like to apologize if my words were a little strong. That was born of frustration. I wish I had some advice for him. My own wife is this absolutely stunning creature, with virtually no desire for sex. I fantasize that exposure to one or more huge cocks will shatter her inhibitions. The "more realiztic" approaches won't work. She feels that missionary position, in the dark, once a week is fulfilling her wifely obligation and will not discuss sex.

The first time I saw you mention this book, I applauded the mention of another possible viewpoint regarding sexuality. But over time, the repeated mentions have grown tiresome, especially as I learned, though you fail to mention, that the views in this book are generally considered overstated at best, and completely fallacious at worst.

Still, I let it go, until I saw this comment. As someone who fantasizes constantly about seeing my wife entertain one or more huge cocked guys, I'd love to think that it was that easy. But, why should a reasonably intelligent woman change her mind about morality based on the iffy conclusions in this book. Why would she change her opinion about morality, even if she believed everything in the book, based on the long ago behavior of a bunch of proto-humans?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I have no interest in having sex with someone else; I just want better sex with my wife.

No trouble. I was being simplistic.

If she has none of her own, will your wife allow you to fulfill your fantasy, perhaps with other people!?

Would fucking someone else's wife still give you such pleasure as watching your wife take cock!?

UOTE=shesnotcheating;41645247]First, I'd like to apologize if my words were a little strong. That was born of frustration. I wish I had some advice for him. My own wife is this absolutely stunning creature, with virtually no desire for sex. I fantasize that exposure to one or more huge cocks will shatter her inhibitions. The "more realiztic" approaches won't work. She feels that missionary position, in the dark, once a week is fulfilling her wifely obligation and will not discuss sex.

Still, I let it go, until I saw this comment. As someone who fantasizes constantly about seeing my wife entertain one or more huge cocked guys, I'd love to think that it was that easy. But, why should a reasonably intelligent woman change her mind about morality based on the iffy conclusions in this book. Why would she change her opinion about morality, even if she believed everything in the book, based on the long ago behavior of a bunch of proto-humans?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Human Curiosity

My BF wanted to do ths we aren't married I told what happened on a different blog here. My BF when he was younger noticed while his friend was changing he had a huge cock. It's much bigger than his, they where younger when this happened and he said he always wondered how girls would feel between the two sizes. I think the reason will be different for everyone and it can evolve as time goes on. I thought it was going to be a one time experience, but my bf really enjoys watching me enjoy his friends cock. Im glad he does I love getting fucked by it but the reason of why it happened kinda came and gone. Know we find the whole threesome thing VERY FUN and enjoy having them it been many times between the three of us. I had wld sexuall experinces before this thats off topix but people are turned on by different things Thats just the way it is, so dont go trying to conform to society if it doesnt make you happy. The bedroom is your own private play ground and as long as your not hurting anyone you can have fun and enjoy.

I would love to watch a hot, 20's something guy with a. Nice thick cock, stretch and pound my wife's smooth, shaved cunt. I want to see the look in her eyes and he pounds her. I want mine and her eyes to meet as she cums, grabbing him tight, but looking at me.

I want her to see me touching myself as she takes his cock, wet with wher juices into her hungry mouth.

In short, yes, I find the idea appealing :)

Mike

This is very interesting. I have a friend from basketball and there we take a shower all together, so I have noticed, that his dick is much bigger than mine. Since then I have a fantasy how he is fucking my wife and I am watching and masturbate...

My BF wanted to do ths we aren't married I told what happened on a different blog here. My BF when he was younger noticed while his friend was changing he had a huge cock. It's much bigger than his, they where younger when this happened and he said he always wondered how girls would feel between the two sizes. I think the reason will be different for everyone and it can evolve as time goes on. I thought it was going to be a one time experience, but my bf really enjoys watching me enjoy his friends cock. Im glad he does I love getting fucked by it but the reason of why it happened kinda came and gone. Know we find the whole threesome thing VERY FUN and enjoy having them it been many times between the three of us. I had wld sexuall experinces before this thats off topix but people are turned on by different things Thats just the way it is, so dont go trying to conform to society if it doesnt make you happy. The bedroom is your own private play ground and as long as your not hurting anyone you can have fun and enjoy.

Valleygirl, that is very hot. When you have the friend over, is it a situation where your bf just watches or the guys take turns, or all three of you playing at once? Does the freind wear a condom? What do you like about the experience most?

Yes, it's something that I know is a major fantasy for her. What she actually wants is to be ordered to blow one or more of my friends and she does have the gangbang fantasy. We have taken steps towards this, having gone to a local swingers club and so far she's had her tits sucked by others but no farther yet.

My wife has been with a few different men during our marriage.I usually will pick the men for her.I know the type of men she likes and what trips he switches.

She has been with a couple of the men for multiple meetings.It is a great turn on for me as well to watch her get fucked by someother guy that we may have just met.

I find it interesting to see if he will be as attentive,listein to her moans,breathes,cries of joy,or is he out to just get his?I am confident in who am I and my wife 99.9% tells me enough she cant take anymore when we are together.Cocky?Maybe,confident?Yes.

My wife also likes to watch me fuck other ladies.It turns her on "because you make love to them while your fucking them"."You treat them as a wife but dont get attatched.She tells me that makes me special.As I have told my wife I am me nobody special.I guess that is why we have been together 14 years.
I would enjoy being one of those men to enjoy your wife while you watch!!!

My girlfriend wants to be double penetrated and I wouldn't mind doin it....I would love to see her in full ecstasy!!!

yes, very hot...still want more, happened when we were younger, dont think it will again :( i enjoy talking about it...welcome to im anytime on yahoo...needsnewstart

I'm ready to please every inch of her sexy smooth body with another sexy stud. Her firm ass and thin waist would look divine with another mans hands on it ;)

Yummy!

Just the sight of it...

would be enough for me. My wife has never, that's not ever, folks, seen a cock other than mine. I'd love to just see her react to the sight of a huge one. Of course, I hope for more after, but just that first sight would be amazing.

would be enough for me. My wife has never, that's not ever, folks, seen a cock other than mine. I'd love to just see her react to the sight of a huge one. Of course, I hope for more after, but just that first sight would be amazing.

I guess my fantasy has my wife and I in Vegas...we meet some hot guy...lots of dancing. I am too tired and have to go back to my room. Without telling her, kind of implied she can stay with the guy that is making her squirm....dance and fuck him if she wants. She returns about 10 the next morning..

I did not see her get fucked and no cuck...just the fact that she did is a big turn on

Thanks I will give it a try, just to add to the story, we are happily married but she did cheat on me once and like most men I wanted to kill her and him at the time but If I could have been part of it I wouldn't have cared since it turns me on to think about it.

Ok just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys out there. I have the biggest fantasy of my wife having sex with another man while i watch, also having a MFM while eveyone is pleasing each other..... Anyone one with me in this fantasy???? Have any of you men and or women went there????

Another man, MFM, MFMMM ... while I watch. Its one of mine fantasy definitely.

Lately this has been one of my fav things going around in my head. I want me and her to explore our sexuality with another...stretch our boundaries so to speak. I think she does to but we both just fantasize for now. We role play and she reads erotic novels on the topic which makes us both riculously turned on. Who knows, maybe we're just weird

We are goi got go"shopping" this afternoon, to get a better sense of what we like. Been watching a lot of abby wi ters style stuff, so we thought that might be kinda fun to do today.

Lately this has been one of my fav things going around in my head. I want me and her to explore our sexuality with another...stretch our boundaries so to speak. I think she does to but we both just fantasize for now. We role play and she reads erotic novels on the topic which makes us both riculously turned on. Who knows, maybe we're just weird

Sounds a lot like what Maria and I have been up to. Keep us posted on progress!

It's a fantastic fantasy to have come true, as long as you're both in it for the right reasons. If there is any jealousy, even a little bit, it's no good and say good-bye to your relationship. But if you can both differentiate between sex and love, then it's a blast, and there is truely nothing else like it.

Well put! You should write an instruction manual, you've clearly defined the keystone here.

I wasn't with my girlfriend for very long, but I did like to think about her being with another man. She liked to think about ME being with another man, so I guess it was only fair. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back