Audio porn thread?

Dual recording? and multi layer, your throating in the background as you tell the story?

Could play the first recording on your computer boxes as you record the second.

And to add to this, possibly have someone do the mixing for you?

There are tons of applications to do this, Audacity is one I am slightly familiar with. It shouldn't be to difficult to accomplish. Seeing that you base your works of off your memories, this should produce something amazing :D
 
My eyes blink open slowly and I nuzzle my face against Master's lap. The tv is still on low, quiet enough I can hear the rain outside, but my eyes turn toward the window anyway, watching raindrops slide down the pane as Master's hand slides down over my bottom, his fingers gently rubbing my pussy from behind and I shiver, whimpering as I rub my face against his cock. It helps distract me a bit from the need to pee, it looks so cold out there I don't want to go outside, not in the rain.. But Master knows I haven't gone all day and he's not going to take the chance that I might have an accident in the house, he knows better than a dumb little puppy..

He shifts against my face, preparing to stand and I sigh inwardly, looking at that cold window pane once more before slipping down to the floor on hands and knees, paws stretched far out in front of me, curling to relieve the stiffness from my long afternoon dozing in Master's lap. He pauses nearby, I can feel his eyes slide over me and I give my big floppy pigtail ears a shake before I move to follow him, trotting alongside at his heel with my head up high.

We move to the back door and I wait silently as he clips he leash on to my collar, unmoved by the sad plea in my eyes as I blink up at him, then out the door as he opens it.. As he steps outside he snaps open his umbrella and I hesitate, making him tug the leash before following and I realize the soft rising whine I can hear is inside my own throat. I try to stay close to him but freezing drops pepper my bare skin every time he moves.. The grass is soaking wet and I just want to get it over with, sniffing around the perimeter of the yard but he tugs the leash again, leading me away from the deck. My face flushes as he stares down at me disapprovingly, I know I'm not allowed to go by the house... He leads me around for a few minutes, never letting me settle down. When I finally can release I almost shudder with relief and forget for a moment that I'm squatting there in the grass getting rained on while Master watches...

As soon as I finish I leap back toward the house, straining against the leash to get back inside but I'm all wet and messy now and Master makes me come all the way around to the front door to come back in. As we come around the side I can see the neighbor across the street in his window, watching, staring at me as I scurry to the limited cover of the front porch, and Master pauses there before the door. He kneels down and ruffles my hair, running his hand along my back and down behind me again to give me that gentle rub that makes me squirm happily even in the freezing cold, even out here where everyone can see, is seeing, is staring at me... I don't care one bit, not when Master is happy with me. I'm the luckiest puppy in the world.
 
And to add to this, possibly have someone do the mixing for you?

There are tons of applications to do this, Audacity is one I am slightly familiar with. It shouldn't be to difficult to accomplish. Seeing that you base your works of off your memories, this should produce something amazing :D

Yes, the mixing would be good. That said, I have no experience with this myself. And for some programs there is a bit of a learning curve, not worth the effort if you just do 1 recording.

But as Dohbuoy has, I think he would volunteer :D
 
Hi sensualdreamer,
I don't do well with reading things either so what I do is simply recount my memories. Why don't you think about a time when you surprised yourself with your own arousal (the last time you got truly voracious).

LoL - ummm that would be something for me to think about doing - umm only b/c of the fact that my closest guy friends have said my brain works like a guys lol always thinking about sex and thus I'm pretty much always aroused :eek:

I would suggest you just get yourself turned on, switch on the mic, and tell us what you want right at that moment - what it is that you really need, right then. Touching yourself at the same time as you speak would definitely be a bonus ;)

Now this I could probably do w/o any problem - and well I seldom use my fingers so you would likely hear my toy buzzing :devil:
 
Yes...I've submitted a couple but the approval process is rather slow. Also, I mostly enjoy this as a social experience...I like the back-and-forth of requests, the collaboration of it. I like a faster pace, the feedback, sharing ideas and seeing what everyone comes up with.

I listened to positive's audio story "Private Party" and it was just about the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard. I had to jerk off right then and there. Fucking amazing.
 
That's cool. I wasn't sure if anyone was aware of that, or not, or if linking other audio submissions from other sites to Lit was spam or not. No worries.

what did you mean about linking other audio submissions from other sites to lit? Are you referring to the fact that we use things like audioboo or vocaroo to record submissions?
But I agree this is a wonderful forum it's quite a community and far more real than just going in and listening to the admittedly wonderful stories that have been produced in audio in solitary enjoyment.
 
Back
Top