*bites lip in anticipation*

Yeah I understand how that would be difficult. Hopefully someday you will be able to have another farm with more animals.

We might take the plunge and farm again, but after having it for 13+ years it's sorta been nice to have a break and be able to wander about the country a bit. Though I'd love to have goats at home again!!

We might take the plunge and farm again, but after having it for 13+ years it's sorta been nice to have a break and be able to wander about the country a bit. Though I'd love to have goats at home again!!

We have goats! If you want to see them you can come visit haha! Plus we have cattle, sheep, horses, cats, and a dog

Yup, moved here a year and a week ago :) it's an interesting place. I'm a little bit of a coubtey, quiet girl so it's not easy to fit in hehe :)

I don't think I'd be able to get anything done if I lived in Vegas. I'm a procrastinator as it is.

I don't think I'd be able to get anything done if I lived in Vegas. I'm a procrastinator as it is.

It's actually not so bad. The rest of the city isn't like the strip, and most people are typical west coast easygoing. Most are fairly friendly too. And gambling gets pretty old fast once you live in the gambling capital of the world :D

So I've been totally caught up in work (yay holidays) and writing some smut recently. How's everybody here doing? Enjoying the relative winter cool (or summer warmth if you're down under)? Exciting vacation plans for the holidays? New years dates made? Catch me up!

Hey hon, it's been like... a long while. I've been working lately, planning a move to Seattle, but gonna take a vacation in San Jose this January. I am sorry to hear you've lost your farm though.

Anyways, I'm hoping you're doing alright and still staying sexy as all get out. I admit, I miss several people here.

Hey hon, it's been like... a long while. I've been working lately, planning a move to Seattle, but gonna take a vacation in San Jose this January. I am sorry to hear you've lost your farm though.

Anyways, I'm hoping you're doing alright and still staying sexy as all get out. I admit, I miss several people here.

Hey Star! So good to see you again! :kiss: I hope you end up loving the PacNW as much as I do. Truly a magical place. Just remember to take your vitamin D every day! :)

I do love living just a couple hours from Vegas, and find myself up there quite frequently. Hope you're enjoying all it has to offer! :)

It's been a fascinating place to live! We like getting just outside the city a lot, places like Red Rock and Boulder City/Lake Mead. And a few little hidey-holes we've found here and there. It's a fun place, both on the strip and off :)

Only a bit. I've been three times. It's a ton of fun :)

Probably my favorite part of Vegas. I wish I would have known beforehand that the guy who runs the place (and that I talked to for a bit) was originally from Michigan and ran one of the pinball halls I played at a bit growing up (and my Dad played at a lot in college).

How interesting! We've had fun there, and the mob museum is pretty cool too. We also love to go out to Red Rock and explore. So many things to do here!

Aaaaand a recent-ish pic for fun. This was snapped at work ;)

Attachments

• 2017-11-08 14.17.00.jpg
    2017-11-08 14.17.00.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
I was only there for a conference over a long weekend, so I had time to walk the strip, go to the pinball hall of game, and go to Fremont Street.

I like what I see at your job. Are you hiring? I have experience and great enthusiasm for nipple pinching. :cattail:

Haha, this is the conference capital of the world it seems :) My friend was just here for the AWS con last week. The pic I posted of the strip was taken from his room before we all went out.

Lol, I'm afraid my work frowns upon pinching each others nipples. They'd probably not be thrilled I took that pic if they knew :D

Haha, this is the conference capital of the world it seems :) My friend was just here for the AWS con last week. The pic I posted of the strip was taken from his room before we all went out.

Lol, I'm afraid my work frowns upon pinching each others nipples. They'd probably not be thrilled I took that pic if they knew :D

This was just a minor one at UNLV. I heard the big annual conference in my area is no longer welcome in Vegas because we didn't gamble enough :D.

I suppose I can wait until after work for nipple pinching. :rolleyes:

Aaaaand a recent-ish pic for fun. This was snapped at work ;)

Naughty work pics are some of my favourites, especially when they contain your succulent, distended nipple and the natural colour of your beautiful lips

a hey and hello

Hi Fawn,

How are you doing? Hope you are having a great night, stumbled upon your thread just wanted to say you have lots of beautiful pictures, love your ice tease though...

Naughty work pics are some of my favourites, especially when they contain your succulent, distended nipple and the natural colour of your beautiful lips

That is a high compliment, you are most kind! Are you a Brit? I have a good deal of affection for the UK :)

Hi Fawn,

How are you doing? Hope you are having a great night, stumbled upon your thread just wanted to say you have lots of beautiful pictures, love your ice tease though...

Thank you, you're sweet to look at my older pics! Goodness, there's so many...

That is a high compliment, you are most kind! Are you a Brit? I have a good deal of affection for the UK :)

Thank you, you're sweet to look at my older pics! Goodness, there's so many...

No problem, your very sweet to share with us, thank you for that. More the better ;)

You’re more than worthy of such a compliment, no need to be coy. :D
I am indeed a Brit, transplanted to the US many moons ago; what drives your affection for the UK?

No problem, your very sweet to share with us, thank you for that. More the better ;)

Well i hope you enjoy the portfolio I seem to have amassed over the years :)

You’re more than worthy of such a compliment, no need to be coy. :D
I am indeed a Brit, transplanted to the US many moons ago; what drives your affection for the UK?

Several things! I have been to visit several times and still have many friends there. The people are interesting and so many are so bright. And of course the accents are a big selling point ;)

What part of the US do you currently call home? :)

Several things! I have been to visit several times and still have many friends there. The people are interesting and so many are so bright. And of course the accents are a big selling point ;)

What part of the US do you currently call home? :)

Did you visit for business or pleasure, where did you go? The accent, of course... ones secret weapon ;). Washington state is home now.

Did you visit for business or pleasure, where did you go? The accent, of course... ones secret weapon ;). Washington state is home now.

Oh lovely! I have family all over Washington, along the I-5 corridor and sprinkled around spokane. I spent most of my life in Portland. If you liked the green overcast of England, you picked the right place to go!

It was a bit of both. Mostly pleasure ;)

Oh lovely! I have family all over Washington, along the I-5 corridor and sprinkled around spokane. I spent most of my life in Portland. If you liked the green overcast of England, you picked the right place to go!

It was a bit of both. Mostly pleasure ;)

You are absolutly correct, overcast England and WA are very similar, I’m also reminded of the Highlands of Scotland living here.

Where was your favourite place in UK?

I was just browsing through your partial index on page 1, the paint series is intriguing, what motivated you to do this series? Number nine, my favourite, is captivating...closely followed by eleven. ;)

Back