How to use the editor's list to find someone suitable?

CinderellaD

Virgin
I need an editor to check my second story, mainly for typos, spelling and grammar, but I find the editor's list daunting - it lists over a thousand editors for my category (non-consent) with all sorts of dates and profiles, but no rating that I can see.
(see https://www.literotica.com/members/...=&languages[]=1&Submit=Search+Editor+Profiles )

Can anyone suggest how to pick a suitable person from the list?

My first story got over 50,000 reads (looks?) so far, but I left a couple of embarrassing grammar things in there and I've only just discovered how to post a re-edit. My spelling and grammar is pretty good but a second eye is always a good idea.

My other prob is that my story is 9,000 words which may be daunting, though I think it is an easy (and stimulating) read with not many changes needed.

The built in 'Find an Editor' tool is very hit or miss(mostly miss). Some of its features are even outright broken and has been for a while. A few might answer but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You're way more likely to find someone to help you out by posting a thread here and asking. Include theme, kinks and length when you do and make sure your pm box is on. Just have a look at some of the other threads and you'll get the gist.

I can have a look. Pm or email me.

I'm only avalible until next week.

I need an editor to check my second story, mainly for typos, spelling and grammar, but I find the editor's list daunting - it lists over a thousand editors for my category (non-consent) with all sorts of dates and profiles, but no rating that I can see.
(see https://www.literotica.com/members/...=&languages[]=1&Submit=Search+Editor+Profiles )

Can anyone suggest how to pick a suitable person from the list?

My first story got over 50,000 reads (looks?) so far, but I left a couple of embarrassing grammar things in there and I've only just discovered how to post a re-edit. My spelling and grammar is pretty good but a second eye is always a good idea.

My other prob is that my story is 9,000 words which may be daunting, though I think it is an easy (and stimulating) read with not many changes needed.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back