risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Like most, I prefer unprotected sex and can almost always cum from a partner cumming in me.

For me, I would not have unprotected sex with a man that I could not see having a child with whether pregnancy is a real possibility or highly unlikely to occur.

When I have gotten to the point where I crave cum inside of me from a man, deepening that sexual connection to have me claimed me as "his", it is an absolutely ravenous need. The fact that I would be willing to accept his gift if offered or whether I was begging him to give it to me, means I am essentially able to confess my love for the person. If some whispers were thrown in about not caring if he got me pregnant, my breasts swelling with milk....*starts to purr noisily*...hot, very hot. (I do not want to become pregnant, there would be some safety built in to playtime...)

Hey I think the fantasy is hot but the reality is now you are lible for child support? Does that turn you on too?

Lifes full of risks go ahead and sit on the bench if you want but I think id rather live life then just pretend and fantasize all the time.

Maye erhaps I should clarify a few things. This wasn't just a fling for either of us. We both were fully aware of the consiquinces and fully exceted them. I still think about her everyday and wish I could talk to herand be there for her but things are a little more comlicated now. She chose to be with someone else and is currently now married to that person. I could go on but really what's the point. It was our life and our deciscions we made them we live then and frankly that's really all that matters

Lifes full of risks go ahead and sit on the bench if you want but I think id rather live life then just pretend and fantasize all the time.

Hey Horny, just to record I really enjoyed what you wrote a bit above here ... "she begged me over and over to fuck her pregnant" - Yes! Heck, this is lit! The best to you, mate. Si.

Hey Shaun, on Lit very little is odd. I have the opposite fantasy, and while it is hard for me to express it to people because I find it a bit...outside the norm...I don't consider myself odd.

Your name wouldn't be Terrell Owens would it? I believe he has 5 kids with 5 different woman and 1/2 MM/year in child support. He is broke now. Here is a llink for all to read.

Yes, the fantasy is hot but if the end result is another fatherless kid and a welfare mother on the government dole then I am dead set against it. Hopefully, your playmate is willing to use the morning after pill. This way you can have your cake and eat it too!

risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish
does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.
Very much so. It's a wonderful fantasy.

Your name wouldn't be Terrell Owens would it? I believe he has 5 kids with 5 different woman and 1/2 MM/year in child support. He is broke now. Here is a llink for all to read.

Yes, the fantasy is hot but if the end result is another fatherless kid and a welfare mother on the government dole then I am dead set against it. Hopefully, your playmate is willing to use the morning after pill. This way you can have your cake and eat it too!

Awww geee wilikers and golly gee thanks for the lecture Dad...

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.
I think it is incredibly erotic as a fantasy but not so great if the result is 2am feedings.
As a man the act of shooting my seed into a fertile woman is the ultimate act of possession. I also like to watch other men cum into my girlfriend's pussy.

I had the most intense sex dream this morning, the only part I remember is begging him to cum deep inside me. I blame this thread ;)[/

I think blame is the wrong word thank this thread seems better unless you didn't have the opportunity to cum when you woke.

I've played around with this fantasy a little. Never really done anything for me but the few partners who have been into it have been really into it so it was fun to just enjoy them going wild.

I'm in something of the same boat as I saw someone else mention. Condoms don't really fit me very well, and they totally wreck sensation.

Nothing says "You belong to Daddy" like having a nice hot load in your cunt. :D

I agree with the prior poster... shooting my load into her bareback screams of my possession of her

Big turn on for me was when she would say dont cum inside her and then when i was at that point to pull out and she would clamp her legs tightly around me and we would cum so hard together!!! seemed to happen alot with dates.

Big turn on for me was when she would say dont cum inside her and then when i was at that point to pull out and she would clamp her legs tightly around me and we would cum so hard together!!! seemed to happen alot with dates.

Nature taking its course. It does seem to happen a lot. ;)

Back