Water Park "Accidents"

Swgopro

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Posts
724
We recently spent a day at the biggest water park in the U.S. It was a blast and the day was winding down. Mrs. S wore a two piece tankini and had been fighting the bottoms all day feeling like the we're getting tugged down on slides. As we geared up for our last few slides of the day, we decided to do the mat racers...Mrs. vs. Mr. On this one you lay on your stomach on a mat, hold onto handles, and fly down a hill. We had a blast literally flying over the bumps. When I stood up at the end and cleared the water from my eyes, I saw Mrs. S laying still in her track; on her back and with her mat on top of her. I went to help her but she was making a bunch of awkward movements that I could t figure out. As we finally walked away, she exclaimed THAT was her last slide of the day. She quietly explained that she rode the entire slow down portion of the slide with her bathing suit bottoms around her knees. 😛 She was NOT happy about that, but fortunate for her, there were very few people around and nobody was acting like they saw anything.

I've come to realize that the thought of her being accidentally exposed like this is super hot. Not withstanding her displays here in Lit, she has no interest in exposing herself in public. Does anyone have an experience where there suit and off on a slide like that? We're in line when someone's suit disappeared? Pics?

I have a feeling next time it will be a one piece at the water park.
 
Yes I've had a few of these moments
Once at a former bosses employ day at his house I wore a new bikini my husband had bought me and when he saw me put it on for the party he had a weird look on his face but didn't say a word we got to the party and had a great time when I deciced to dive into the pool, well I didn't know it was a wicked weasel bikini so when I got out to use the diving bored my wet WW bikini was now see through, I climbed the ladder I'm sure with staring men and agast women and dove off as I surfaced my top was missing and I climbed out trying to cover my breasts but everyone could still see my ass and mound and p lips very clearly
 
Yes I've had a few of these moments
Once at a former bosses employ day at his house I wore a new bikini my husband had bought me and when he saw me put it on for the party he had a weird look on his face but didn't say a word we got to the party and had a great time when I deciced to dive into the pool, well I didn't know it was a wicked weasel bikini so when I got out to use the diving bored my wet WW bikini was now see through, I climbed the ladder I'm sure with staring men and agast women and dove off as I surfaced my top was missing and I climbed out trying to cover my breasts but everyone could still see my ass and mound and p lips very clearly

very hot, I would be very happy to see your p lips and mound!
 
My wife

These stories are super hot. Every time my wife and I go swimming I'm always secretly hoping she experiences a "wardrobe malfunction". Where at least one other man gets an eyeful of her tits, ass, or pussy.
 
Speedo

This happened to me at a water park in Paris. For hygiene reasons, boxer like swim trunks are not allowed in most European water parks. I didn't know that, so I had to buy a speedo from a machine. It left nothing to the imagination bulge wise, but all the men were wearing them so I thought when in Rome, etc. they felt mostly like boyshorts, not the real speedos you would buy in a shop. Kind of cheapass construction.

At any rate, the elastic on the waistband slowly deteriorated throuout the day. When I did a slide down the biggest winding water chute with my lady friend, we hit the water at the bottom with a huge splash and off they came. As people kept flying into the pool, it took me a few minutes to retrieve them. Fortunately, it's France, where nudity is no big deal, but it was a bit interesting nonetheless!
 
Water park

My wife and I were vacationing in the Gulf of Mexico. A huge wave came in and covered her. When the wave subsided she was standing in two feet of water with her bikini bottom around her ankles and a crowd of beachgoers looking right at her.
 
Back when was in college was in the apartment pool with a few friends. We were playing around and having fun. I playfully dunked one of my female friends. Her and two other girls chased me as I swam away. I got in the deep end when they got me. I grabbed onto the diving board as they all 3 went under. As I tried to pull myself up I felt hands on my trunks and then felt them quickly untied and coming down my ankles before I could react. The three girls came up from the water laughing and tossed my trunks out of the pool. They all saw my cock and I had to get out and get my trunks exposing my cock to a few other people there.
 
Some years ago my girlfriend and I were vacationing in the Bahamas. We went on a snorkeling trip at a local reef with about 50 other people. After being outfitted with our gear, we were among the first to jump in. My girlfriend's tits came free of her bikini when she hit the water. She struggled to put everything back in place, but also noticed that her snorkeling gear didn't fit very well, either. She climbed back on the boat and requested the crew adjust it for her. I waited in the water at the back of the boat where everyone was jumping in. With my mask and snorkel in place I was able to remain submerged while everyone else jumped into the ocean. Every time a woman in a bikini jumped in, her boobs came free of her top when she hit the water. I must have seen a dozen pairs of tits of all shapes and sizes while I waited for my girlfriend to return.
 
Haven't been to a water park since I was a kid but my shorts almost came all the way after I dove into a pool while swimming with my friend's gf. My cock and balls were out but underwater so I gave it a few strokes before pulling my shorts back up. She never noticed because she was swimming going away from me.
 
Reading these makes me so, so happy I always wear a one-piece swimsuit :D It even has a cute little hem to just about cover my bottom and front.
 
Hmmm

This thread kind of makes me wonder how many women with an exhibitionist streak use this situation as an opportunity to fulfill that. Maybe wearing an extra loose bathing suit or something totally see through on purpose.
 
This is definitely a summertime thread. I used to love going to amusement parks, waterparks, campgrounds, community pool, etc. for the opportunity to see bikini-clad babes of all ages, shapes and colors. I don't recall ever actually seeing tits pop out of swimsuits, but I loved seeing hard nipples poking through thin wet fabric. Very sexy time of the year!!!
 
This thread is cute. Almost everytime I'm in the pool a tit pops free.
Sure, a little embarrassing, but a good giggle. Men can go in topless, right? I'm just swimming! 🐬
 
I need to spend more time at the waterparks I guess. I never get those shows swimming in a lake but with my tight speedo's I'd probably end up displaying myself also.
 
Seen a few shows at lakes and ponds but I gotta think water parks offers more frequent shows
 
tit happens.

1468419290863.jpg
 
We recently spent a day at the biggest water park in the U.S. It was a blast and the day was winding down. Mrs. S wore a two piece tankini and had been fighting the bottoms all day feeling like the we're getting tugged down on slides. As we geared up for our last few slides of the day, we decided to do the mat racers...Mrs. vs. Mr. On this one you lay on your stomach on a mat, hold onto handles, and fly down a hill. We had a blast literally flying over the bumps. When I stood up at the end and cleared the water from my eyes, I saw Mrs. S laying still in her track; on her back and with her mat on top of her. I went to help her but she was making a bunch of awkward movements that I could t figure out. As we finally walked away, she exclaimed THAT was her last slide of the day. She quietly explained that she rode the entire slow down portion of the slide with her bathing suit bottoms around her knees. 😛 She was NOT happy about that, but fortunate for her, there were very few people around and nobody was acting like they saw anything.

I've come to realize that the thought of her being accidentally exposed like this is super hot. Not withstanding her displays here in Lit, she has no interest in exposing herself in public. Does anyone have an experience where there suit and off on a slide like that? We're in line when someone's suit disappeared? Pics?

I have a feeling next time it will be a one piece at the water park.

My wife had a very similar experience on holiday last year -- the only difference being her bikini bottoms stayed in place until she hit the water at the bottom of the slide. The problem is, that was precisely where the large group of lads were queuing for the slide! Needless to say she received a big cheer and despite her blushes, I think she quite enjoyed it.

It will be interesting to see whether she chooses a bikini or a one piece when we return to the same water park in a few weeks time...
 
I found this thread while remembering an incident that happened to us. When my wife and I got married, we did our honeymoon in Florida. We were both 22. She is beautiful 5'1" Indian with a perfect body (D1 gymnast) - 32C tits with 2 inch areolas - perfectly shaped and still perky at that age. We went to a large waterpark in Kissimee. They had a very tall, nearly vertical set of twin slides. I went down first, the force of stopping at the bottom sent a huge spray of water in the air, and gave me a nasty swimsuit wedgie. I got out and was still getting oriented when I heard loud cheering from a group of young men gathered around the bottom of the slide. I turned around and saw my wife with the straps of her one piece off and her beautiful tits on display. This slide type was such that it didn't dump you into a pool, instead it slowed you down inside the slide itself and you got out over the edges. Her breasts continued to be exposed as she tried to stand up to get out of the slide. Meanwhile, the crowd of young men/boys continued to cheer and snap photographs. In the initial shock, I wasn't immediately turned on. I'd never thought about or imagined my wife being publicly nude before. My brain didn't know how to process it. But later as I reflected on it, the thought of it really turned me on. I started to imagine other scenarios in which others might see her breasts. The memory of it still turns me on today.
 
Back
Top