what is the sexiest thing you have ever seen?

Reflection

Watching my husband have his way with me in front of a mirror! His head between my legs! Watching him entering me from behind...the side view! Very sexy!!
 
I was with a friend and a friend of hers.....it was supposed to be a threesome...but anyway....during early stages...my friend and the other friend had stripped down and my friend was going down on her friend and her ass and pussy were right in front of me...open and ready....but i had been given orders to wait...so i waited...but damn it was hard.....
 
I was with a friend and a friend of hers.....it was supposed to be a threesome...but anyway....during early stages...my friend and the other friend had stripped down and my friend was going down on her friend and her ass and pussy were right in front of me...open and ready....but i had been given orders to wait...so i waited...but damn it was hard.....

Damn, you have more control than I do. Lol
 
The first time my husband and I had a threesome with a long time girlfriend of mine from Pennsylvania. I am very voyeuristic and watching the two of them go at it was pure sexual magic. I positioned myself in a chaise lounge that was across the room from the foot of our bed, played with my pussy and watched. I had my fingers buried deep as he moved between her legs and positioned them over her shoulders. From this vantage point I could watch her pussy lips spread around his cock-head accepting every inch into her as she gasped and moaned. From there he proceeded to fuck her hard for nearly a half hour before I could not longer stand it and had to join in. It was also the night she had her first experience of going down on another woman. After taking care of us both I knew my husband was in need of release and again I wanted to watch. I encoraged her to suck him off if she wanted and without resistance she sunk to her knees in front of me on the floor while my husband moved in front of her. From there she proceeded to suck and work his cock. My husband finally announced he was going to cum and started to pull back but her hands moved to his ass..moaning "mummm..mummm" in protest of him pulling out. Finally he grunted loudly and I couls see her throat muscles working as she swallowed his cum. After he finished she moved back to the bed and began working her pussy and instantly I moved over burning my tongue in her. Had NO idea my friend had such a cum fetish. We have enjoyed many like experiences since then but over 20 years removed that one still stands out in my mind:kiss:
 
Wife having fun.

Seeing my wife do ass to mouth with one of her lovers.
 
The sexiest thing I have ever seen was on a dinner date. We were snacking on all kinds of fun appetizers and having a great conversation. He leaned over and speared a piece of asparagus. When he put the end into his mouth I immediately became aroused thinking, "If only those lips were around my kitty."

It led to the most incredible night. I have never wanted anyone more.
 
Hmm.. it was a fourth of July party, and my friends younger sister (20 yrs old at the time) was also there. We had a bit of a history, but hadn't seen each other in a couple of years. I guess we were both thinking the same thing "I wonder if..." Anyway, I received a phone call and walked away from the party to answer it. I walked around the exterior of the house and was giving a female friend of mine directions, when I felt two hands wrap around my waist from behind. It was my friends younger sister. Without saying a word she undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled out my cock. She dropped to her knees, pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts, and slowly began to stroke my cock while rubbing the head against her lips. It's without a doubt one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. It was a great night.
 
Watching the look on my ex wife's face when the judge told her she had to pay me child support when my daughter left her to come live with me.

What, that's not sexual? Oh, yes it is:D
 
Sexiest thing I ever saw was my wife stepping through our front door, panties in hand after an evening out, lifting her dress to expose her newly shaved pussy for the first time.
 
My friend's cousin leaning over in a sexy black dress, exposing her cute black panties. :D
 
a 23 year old girl pissing in front of me in all her glory. I cant forget that sight ever. She was an absolute goddess...
 
I thought I would explode…
I have seen beautiful girl posing for me in the photo studio. She wanted a present for boyfriend and she said on the StVallentines day he will receive a puzzle made from her photo. Studio lights flashed and she was getting bolder - we ended up with great and hot nude pictures. Only later at post-processing I have noticed her pussy was soaking wet.
Beautiful…
 
A man taking off his suit coming to bed with me. It's been a very long time but I will never forget the sight. Sigh
 
Maybe not one of the kinkiest things, but when I was 31 I was dating a 19 year old. She had shed her clothes and was kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock. She paused, took my cock out of her mouth, and stared into my eyes while making my precum span between her lips. She didn't have to say a word, I knew she was telling me to make a mental note of her beautiful face with my juices dripping in her mouth.
 
Back
Top