Drow Assassin.. Closed

Pavel's arms encircled his love and held herback to his chest as they looked down at the quiet beauty of her home. As they watched the lights in the keep started to change ever so subtly, casting the walls in a myriad of rainbow colors. "It is eerily beautiful, my love. I would not expect such natural wonders here." He stopped speaking and just watched in silence with Alaun leaning back on him.

He leaned his head against hers, whispering so only she could hear. "As for those lost in the morning, they are naught but a cancer we must dig out of your House in order for it to survive. Bhaal's worshipers are insidious, bent toward one purpose and one purpose only: the restoration of their Lord. They don't care if your House survives so long as Bhaal is returned to power."

He spread his hands on her stomach as he moved his head to the other side so he could look at the Drow camp. "I hope that Shara and her men are enough for us to take it. Even with the extra-planar help that Hannah and I will bring, it will still be close. This is why I have a plan. I'll need your voice for Shara to hear it, I feel."

"My men are not enough to break the lines. We are only 2 dozen or so, but between them and The Company, I think we can get through them and into the walls. It will require Shara to commit some people to holding the breech we open so that we can get back out again with T'riss and those loyal to her. If her other loyal captains have been sent away, we'll need her to rally them when they get back so we can retake your House. We'll leave the killing of the conspirators for another day."

Pavel had no illusions that those that turned against their Mistress were going to survive this coup. It was also not his place to mete out justice in this culture. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. He knew she was with him to the end, but he wanted to make sure she was still holding to hope that T'riss was alive. He wasn't so sure given how she tried to rush past Agnoz to get to the walls of the city. It could be a sign of panic and hopelessness; she couldn't give into that, not now. Not when they were so close to retaking what had been taken.

"Since we have another night, I will be in seclusion for a few hours after we get back from talking with Shara. I will be petitioning for more help as I'm sure Hannah will be binding more elementals to her will tonight as well. When I get back...."

Pavel didn't end his sentence. Instead, his lips kissed up and down her long, shapely neck, sucking softly at the spots he knew she loved.
 
I purr when Pavel’s arms wrap around my waist holding me close to him. I feel his love as I melt into him resting against his chest. I smile when he brings his head to my shoulder and then leans it against mine. His whisper tickles my ear while his words were an attempt to make me feel comfort from my disdain of the forth coming loses. “Yes love, of course.” I Issue my response as I turn and kiss him over my shoulder. I know he is right but not only do I fear their deaths but the deaths of the ones that are still loyal to T’riss.

I feel his hand spread wide on my stomach as to hold me into place as he moves his head to the other side of mine and begins his whispering to me from this side. He tells me what I fear is the case before but there was a plan in his voice as he wishes to use my voice when he speaks with Shana. I nod to him while he holds me in his arms. “Of course love, I shall go with you.” I whisper to him as I lean my head against this time.

“Pavel love, I will try but my current level of communication between us is strained. I shall push the issue the best that I can. I maybe able to talk to one of the other commanders and see if they can give us some troops to do this. I will try anything if it will get me to T’riss. Pavel love, you do know that I love her too right?” I ask him worried he might now reject me, but he had to know for how much I have pushed to get to her. “I don’t not wish to hurt you, but I must be honest with you. I do love you so … but I love her as well… You do understand do you or do you not?”

I looked into his eyes with love and understanding but there was fear burning in my as well, I feared that them seeing this build up power that they will kill her I say nothing to Pavel about this for I can not ask him to sacrifice his company to get to T’riss now. There was no battle plan made up on how to attack the walls and without a diversion to pull troops to the walls therefore lowering the number of troops in the mist of the city walking guard there would be way to many to try and sneak in with a sizable company of men. Now if only one or two were to slip in that might work. I wanted to go in… now! By myself to see if, she is safe and get her out.

I hear his words, but more importantly, I feel his kisses and nibbles upon my neck. I turn my head giving him more space to get to my neck. I move his hands up to my breasts helping him to squeeze them. “Yes love, when you get back this evening. You will have me for I will not let you go into battle without having me first. I put my fingers into his hair as he continues to drive me wild with his tongue, teeth and lips.

“Mmmm,’ “My love … we… ohhh… Do not have….Mmmm… Time Ugggh .. For this..n…PAVEL!” I Push back against him wanting to feel his cock but he is still in his armor. I growl as he has me so hot and wanting. I reach down and begin to play with myself. “Get your cock out and fuck me!” I hiss …
 
Pavel listened quietly as she tried to explain that her love was not meant for one person. Her heart belonged to him and T'riss. He held her as he heard her explanation and there was a pause as he considered his reply. "I can't force you to choose either of us. I just worry that at some point you may have to. It will break your heart to do so, but I fear it is inevitable considering the worlds that T'riss and I walk in. I also know that you have had more time committed to T'riss. I can only see how fervent your emotions and feelings are with me; I don't know if your love for her is expressed in the same way or if there is a depth I cannot match yet. I only know my own mind and my own heart. If I have to share you to have you in my life, then I will. I just hope that T'riss feels the same way."

He held her, loving the feel of her body against his. When she started pleading with him as his lips kissed up and down the line of her neck, he smiled to himself. He had wanted to wait for later, but after the time spent riding together earlier today, he knew that was impossible now. Taking her by the hand, he rushed behind the Shack that Hannah had summoned. Pressing her to the wall, he was sure Alaun could feel the warmth radiating through the stone as there was already a fire burning in the chimney on the other side of the wall. His lips pressed her flat to the wall as his hands took hers above her head, pinning her to the wall and restraining her hands from touching him.

On and on, he kissed her deeply, deeper than he was allowed on the horse ride here. He eventually stepped back and began the awkward practice of shedding his traveling armor. It was more difficult without his nave priests to assist him. Still, he had to feel her naked body on his tonight. He had to have her so badly.

Eventually, all the plates were off, scattered on the ground all around him. He took her hands to the underlayer of padding and armor mounts for his suit, his eyes full of trust and desire for her. As she worked the knots, his fingers did the same to her elaborately cut armor and clothes. Once again, he had difficulty, still not 100% sure on how to remove them without damaging them as they seemed to dainty and fragile given how they framed and displayed her body so well.
 
I followed the man that I desired to feel his cock deep inside of me. While he was pulling me along, I was licking my lips with the lusting need to feel his thick shaft sliding down my throat. I was about just to take him here and now in the open, but then when he kissed me deep, our tongue battling to get the best taste of each other. He pushed me up against the wall pinning my hands above my head while his lips remained upon mine and our battle of tongue dominance proceeded. I sucked his salivating juice into my mouth as I pressed deeper wanting more of him. I was so fucking hot that I was straddling his legs and humping my pussy against his leg.

“Pavel!” I cried into our kiss, I wanted to touch him, but he refused me. I pushed myself forward the best I could kissing him feverishly biting at his lips for I was hungry for his flesh. The heat for the chimney and the burning of my soul I began to perspire, my skin glistering as I fought him with a sexual crave that I have never had for anyone. It felt as if I was going too died if he didn’t touch me this very minute. “Pavel. Please… Please I ache for you…” My breathing was rasp and quick. My body trembled with the want, my eyes burned with desire for him to fuck me.

“Mmmmm, I moan deep into our kiss as he returns to my lips with each deep breathe he takes. I growl as the lust, desire takes over, and I bear my strength against him, but he still hold me but it isn’t one of ease for I now have my breasts against his chest. I break our kiss and attack the nape of his neck. Biting and sucking hard I began to feed my hunger.

He steps back! I growl at him, my eyes borrowing into his soul but then I lick my lips as he begins to undress. I moved forward as he grasps my hand and guides me to his final layer of his padded armor. I skillfully remove these with ease and as he was messing with my armor, I just dropped down to my knees my hands go around his ass and pull him into me. I open my mouth as his engorged mushroom tip pressed over my lips. I instantly attack the head with the tip of my tongue. Swirling around the rim and pushing my tip into his pee hole. Savoring the precum that was nestled there. I push forward and pull to me forcing him all the way into my mouth. I could feel his girth spreading my throat as he pressed into my gag zone I keep his cock deep and push trough the gag until my lips were on at the base of his cock. I worked my throat muscles against his girth and tongue slide crossways over his shaft… I then began to suck upward to the tip of his cock and then plunged deep again taking all of him again….
 
Pavel felt her growling and grinding on him. The call of Mother must be having such a trying effect on her, but when she dropped down and took his cock so readily and so hungrily, Pavel couldn't think of such things. He arched back, pushing forward slightly to help her take it all. Her lips closed around the base and he could feel her tongue dancing up and down his length. She was so careful, so teasing the first time. That woman was gone and replaced by the lust-crazed animal swallowing his shaft with abandon and hungry moans of lust. Pavel had never felt anything like this and cursed his life for not providing such an erotic moment before now.

Pavel let Alaun take him over and over, letting her work through her hunger for him. The more she did, however, the more he lusted for more. Before long, Pavel started pumping his hips in time with her, starting to fuck her throat as she bobbed her head down towards the base over and over. Pavel was well past the point of considering that they were still out in the open and was lost in the feeling of what Alaun's lips and throat were doing to him.

Just as soon as that thought left him, there was a sound: someone nearby clearing their throat. Pavel whipped to look at the sound and saw a Drow soldier standing there, watching them while still in uniform. Pavel instinctively recoiled, covering himself from this intruder into the private moment Alaun and he were having. He could only blast out his obvious question in anger. "What is the meaning of this?!"

The soldier bowed to the leader of the Company slightly. "Dominicor Shara wants to see the cleric immediately. I have been given strict orders to bring him now. If you would please...." He stepped to the side as Pavel's shoulders sagged. He looked down at Alaun, saliva drying at the corners of her mouth already before he started the arduous process of dressing and putting his armor back on. Pavel had a feeling he knew what this was about, but didn't want to go unprepared. After he slid the layer of padding back on, he helped Alaun to her feet but not without stealing a kiss. "There's time..." he whispered to her before pulling away.
 
Last edited:
I snarled my lips at Shana’s runner as I stood up wiping the spittle from my lips and chin. My glare bored holes through his eyes with the anger that burned though my chest and radiated from my eyes. “How dare she call us like dogs!” I step forward toward the runner my fist clenched at my sides. I could feel my jawbone trembled from the pressure I was exerting upon them. “You tell her she will see us when we decided to come to her!” I barked but then I remembered the deal that I had made. Shana could wipe out this entire company with the five commanders and their troops that were here. I take a deep breath and allow the anger to subside.

I whip around and look to Pavel, “I am so sorry! If you or Hannah back out of this agreement, I am to surrender my body then my life to Shana.” I finally let him know the price for either of them backing out of her sexual want. I walk over to him and kiss him deeply. I look into his eyes, “Look at me.. Look at me.. Do not feel shame or think that if you enjoy yourself that you are betraying me I don’t think that way yet like you do but I will eventually. So don’t worry about what you have to do. Just please her and then come home to me.” I look into his eyes and see that I have asked almost the most impossible thing for him to do.

“I know Pavel, I Know, but as you said it’s a small price to pay for all the lives that we can save. I hold no banter over you for doing this. It just show me how much you really do love me and how much you want me to be happy for we didn’t have Shana help we couldn’t have a chance getting T’riss out of there. So go please her like she has never been pleased before and then when she realizes how much she is going to lose when you come back to me. It will be worth seeing her face as you take me in front her.” My eyes hold the flame of satisfaction with that thought.

I bite my lower lip as I watch him nod to me then I proceeded to help him put his armor back on. I smile as a thought comes to me. “You will have to tell me all that happened even the difficulty you have removing her armor for hers is more intricate than mine.” I look into his eyes and fight the urge to laugh out… “Be strong and know that I love you now and when you come back home.” I give him the assurance of my nod and look upon my face. “I will be here when you return. You will also have me this night as well..” what I don’t say is if he has any energy left in him….

Shana stood by a table with parchment scattered about it. She stood in full armor and looked at him and smiled. She waived me out so I turned and walked back out of the tent as I did Hannah walked past me and into the tent. I wish she would talk to me but after that breakfast falling out I don't thinks she ever will. I walk away not wanting to hear any of this, for I did feel a sting in my chest when thinking of what was going to be happening inside in just a little while. I make my way back up to the camp looking for Agnoz for I need comfort...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
“I am so sorry! If you or Hannah back out of this agreement, I am to surrender my body then my life to Shana.”

"I had a feeling it was something like that. Don't worry; I would never allow you to be put in harm's way like that on my account." Pavel kissed her forehead as he stood up slowly.

“Look at me.. Look at me.. Do not feel shame or think that if you enjoy yourself that you are betraying me I don’t think that way yet like you do but I will eventually. So don’t worry about what you have to do. Just please her and then come home to me.”

"I'll never feel for her what I feel for you. If it helps me get through it, I'll just imagine that it's you I'm with." He smiled as he slid back into his underlayers, tying the drawstrings closed.

“I know Pavel, I Know, but as you said it’s a small price to pay for all the lives that we can save. I hold no banter over you for doing this. It just show me how much you really do love me and how much you want me to be happy for we didn’t have Shana help we couldn’t have a chance getting T’riss out of there. So go please her like she has never been pleased before and then when she realizes how much she is going to lose when you come back to me. It will be worth seeing her face as you take me in front her.”

"I had a feeling you wouldn't take this badly, and you're right that I just want to make you happy. If it saves the lives of my men and your love, then this is a small price to pay. However, I don't think we need to be so harsh with her. Vengeance over this will make us seem small and petty. Put it behind you once it's done for your sake. You don't need to carry such wrath in your heart over this," Pavel counseled her as he put his padding back on.

“You will have to tell me all that happened even the difficulty you have removing her armor for hers is more intricate than mine. Be strong and know that I love you now and when you come back home, I will be here when you return. You will also have me this night as well..”

Pavel couldn't help but blush and laugh at her comment about the complexities of Drow armor, especially the women's armor. He'd been confounded every time by Alaun's so he silently hoped Shara did not bother with hers or they'd be in for a long night. At her promise, he smiled warmly, finally giving her the kiss she deserved. "I'm always yours. See you soon." He said, setting her back down after taking her in his arms so easily. It was in these moments that Pavel showed how physically strong he was. He was by no means challenging Agnoz, but he was no slouch either.

After Alaun helped him with the rest of his armor, Pavel turned to the soldier to let him lead them to Shara's camp. The walk was a silent one. Pavel couldn't think of what to say and he didn't want to give the soldier any possible information to spread to the Drow prior to the battle. To be perfecctly honest, he wasn't sure if there were sympathizers to Bhaal in the Drow force so he wasn't prepared to take that chance.

Alaun's hand slipped from his as Shara waved her away. As Pavel turned to see her go, Hannah walked in which caused the cleric to look towards Shara. She was greedy with her power and her leverage over the Company in this moment. There was not much the two of them could do but acquiesce to her lust. Pavel finally spoke. "Here we are. Before anything happens, I want your assurance that our debt is paid and that you have no further plans for Alaun." Pavel wasn't sure what Lloth's call was doing to Shara's mind; he had only seen Alaun's behavior so he had to be sure that she was clear enough to allow for tonight to be the end of it.

----------------

Back at the camp, Agnoz could be found sitting on his pack, staring down at a small cooking fire he was tending and feeding small broken pieces of the fungus that grows well in these caves. Tugging on the end of some stringy jerky, he looks up as Alaun approaches. He doesn't say anything when she gets close. He simply folds the blanket that is draped over his legs and sets it down like a pillow for her to sit on if she chooses. Once placed, he goes back to stirring whatever concoction is in the small pot hanging over his meager fire. After several moments of silence, he pipes up. "Can't wait for the wagons to get here with our real food..." he grumbles as he tries to turn his bullion back into soup.
 
Shana moved around the table and sat upon the edge looking over Pavel and Hannah. Pavel’s question bounced around in her head for a few moments before she nodded before talking. “Yes, When you finish doing as I ask of you. She is freed from all responsibility, however being an outcast now for killing of her own. She will never set foot upon drow territory again or she will be killed immediately.” She looked at Pavel for a few moments before shifting over to Hannah. “You are soooo cute.. Come forward Mage…” She hissed her hand lightly touching Hannah’s cheek, “Mmmm such soft skin..” She licked her lips looking into the blondes beautiful eyes.

“I have to admit that I am aroused by seeing you both standing here willing or have to do all my wishes so lets get this fun going shall we?” She pulled Hannah’s lips to hers and kissed her deeply.. She pointed over to Pavel and motioned him over to them. Breaking her kiss she looked over at Pavel.. “I think you like this small beautiful mage of yours here… Let me see the two of you kiss deeply..” She hissed as she leaned back to watch..

After the Kiss, She looked at Pavel’s Cock.. Mmmmm. “ Now Mage get over there to him so he can undress you and You undress her.” She hissed as she watch with excited interests.. “That’s it nice and slow… Pavel, I want to see her shiver and those nipples grow hard with excitement.” She smiled at them both. Her hand moving to her own breast caressing it… “Mmmm, That’s soo hot..” She looked as Hannah’s hands were trembling as she lowered his under padding.

“Wow, Look at that human cock!” Shana hissed, Now mage get on your knees and suck that cock to a nice hard rod!” She lowered her other hand down into her lower section and began to rub herself… Mmmmm, Her eyes glazed over.. “Suck that tip really hard mage I want to hear him moan!” She loved watching them…
 
Pavel listened as Shara explained the new reality for Alaun. She was going to be an outcast... and there was nothing he could do or say about that. It wasn't his society; he had no right to use leverage to keep Alaun from that fate, unfortunately. As a silver lining, he allowed himself the thought that this would mean that he and Alaun could be together forever. That brought a smile that was quickly erased as he heard the Dominicor speaking.

“You are soooo cute.. Come forward Mage…”

Pavel looked over as Hannah sheepishly stepped forward. She wasn't wearing much; the soldier must have found her as she was preparing for bed. Even though he was with Alaun now, Pavel had to admit that Hannah was still a beautiful woman. He'd lusted after her for so long until he thought she had given herself to Nick. He knew now that was probably a ruse.

“I have to admit that I am aroused by seeing you both standing here willing or have to do all my wishes so lets get this fun going shall we?”

Shara pulled Hannah into a long slow deep kiss. It didn't seem as though Hannah was as repulsed by it as he thought she might be, but she might be trying to put on a good show to make sure that Shara was pleased. As her slender fingers curled, beckoning Pavel closer, he bit his lip, wondering what might happen next.

“I think you like this small beautiful mage of yours here… Let me see the two of you kiss deeply..”

Pavel looked at Hannah who was blushing. He couldn't tell if it was from the last kiss or the one that was coming. "It's okay, Hannah... though, I'd be lying if I didn't want to see what this was like."

Hannah smiled and giggled a little. "Yeah, kissing my brother... this will be fun." She joked, but stillslid her arms around him as Pavel drew her in for a soft, searching kiss. It lingered a bit longer than either of them had probably intended and when they broke, Pavel saw that she was as surprised as he was.

“Now Mage get over there to him so he can undress you and You undress her.”

Hannah blushed a little redder as she led Pavel over by the bed. With her help, Pavel shed his armor once again. When they were down to his padding, Hannah's dainty fingers opened the knots on his clothes as Pavel slowly removed Hannah's clothes. Hannah's body was so different from Alaun's and he couldn't deny his curiosity and desire to see her naked before him.

“That’s it nice and slow… Pavel, I want to see her shiver and those nipples grow hard with excitement.”

Pavel bit his lip at Shara's heated words. He secretly wanted to see that too. Hannah's trembling hands stripped him to the waist before stopping and looking into his eyes. With a slight nod from her, Pavel proceeded to do the same to Hannah. As he unwrapped the clother from her breasts, Hannah couldn't hide a slight quiver as her breasts came free and she instinctively reached up to cover them since they were not alone. She wasn't covering them; she was rubbing them a little as she sighed out a moan.

Slowly, Hannah dropped her hands to his waist as Pavel did the same. As if in unison, the two stripped each other off completely.

“Wow, Look at that human cock!”

That was not the reaction Pavel expected from Shara across the room. Still, it seemed like he could live up to his promise to Alaun; he was going to make Shara feel so good that she might forget her own name.

"Now mage get on your knees and suck that cock to a nice hard rod!”

Pavel and Hannah looked at each other, both swallowing. It had come to the moment of truth. COuld the two of them really do this for the benefit of the Company and all the people under their command? They were about to find out. Pavel sat down on the bed and Hannah knelt down in front of him. "I've not done this with a man..." she whispered up at him.

"It's okay. Just take it slow," Pavel whispered back.

“Suck that tip really hard mage I want to hear him moan!”

Pavel nodded. "And she'll tell you what to do most likely," he added.

Hannah nodded and did as Shara directed, taking Pavel's tip in her mouth and sucked it hard, the musky taste filling her mouth. Pavel leaned his head back, letting a natural groan rise from him. "Ohhhh gods...." he groaned. He was still so turned on by his time with Alaun so he was already so thick and hard. He could feel it stretching Hannah's mouth at the corners.
 
Shana smiled as she watched the young human blonde suck the tip of the cleric’s huge cock. “That’s it mage!” Shana walked over and pushed Hannah’s head down taking more of the huge cock into her mouth. “Take him all!” she pushed harder till the mage gagged and tried to pull up but Shana wouldn’t allow it till Hannah face turned red and her salvation was pooled around the base of Pavel’s cock did she let the mage raise up and away from the huge cock. “I want everything done to the extreme do I make myself clear!” She slapped Hannah’s face with such force it sent her off the bed. Shana eyes flared bright red as if she was possessed by Loth herself.

She backed away pulled off her armor in just matter of seconds. She grabbed Hannah and pulled her to her pussy, forcing her deep into the folds of her pussy. “There use your tongue my pretty.” Shana’s head rolled back as Hannah’s tongue went deep and tasted the sweet nectar that filled her pussy. “Get over her cleric and feed off my breast.” She was getting hot as she pushed her nipple up for Pavel to consume. She moaned feeling Hannah’s tongue sliding up teasing her clit. “OH Yesss!” Shana hissed.

She moved Hannah’s hand over to Pavel’s cock, “Now stoke him little one to keep him nice and hard.” She cooed while her head fell back and moaned as Pavel took her nipple into his hot mouth. She began to grind her pussy into Hannah’s mouth with a hastened speed for she was getting hotter with each lick Hannah did to her and the sucking of her nipple was pushing her more into that heated desire and lust. Her breathing was rasped as she cupped her other free breasts and began to pinch and pull on her own hard nipple…“YESSS!” she hissed.

“Now little one come here.” Shana pulled her into a deep kiss , pushing her tongue deep into the mages mouth. Breaking the kiss she looked at the Mage… “Now back on your knees and suck him like I told you to do… Priest get over here and please my pussy.” She hissed at him smiling as the mage followed with her mouth open waiting for Pavel to come to a rest to engulf his cock…
 
Pavel doubled forward as Shara shoved Hannah down on his cock. He was not expecting or prepared for the sudden rush of pleasure. As he recovered, he was stunned to see that Hannah had taken it all. For not doing this before, she was showing remarkable flexibility. Pavel felt his cock pulsing in her throat before Shara messily ripped her off of it. It was just the break Pavel needed.

Sadly, the Dominicor had other plans for the sweet looking battlemage and shoved her dark pussy onto Hannah's mouth. Hannah didn't miss a beat, however and Pavel watched as she expertly teased and licked at her dripping slit. Pavel, despite himself, was more than happy to latch onto Shara's hard nipple and suckle like an infant. He learned from his experience with Alaun that he loved how Drow women reacted to having there tits sucked and knew it would help give Shara the night she was hoping for.

When Hannah's petite hand wrapped around his thick girth, a rumbling moan swept up from the cleric as he glanced down to see Hannah enjoying herself more than he would have expected. Maybe she figured she'd enjoy herself so long as she was here. It made sense as Pavel felt his resolve weakening.

It very nearly broke as he saw the Yin-Yang combination of Shara and Hannah kissing again right in front of him. It was more erotic than he imagined to see them sharing such a passionate embrace. It was short-lived, unfortunately, as she was already moving on to the next thing. He heard her demand for him to please her pussy, but Hannah was already meant for his cock. He had an idea of what she was after and laid down on the bed. Finally taking a bit of control, he pulled the much smaller dominicor over top of him to straddle his face. Without a word, he leaned his head up and began to tease and explore her pussy just as he had seen Hannah doing. Without any further prompting, he felt the bed shift and the familiar feel of Hannah's mouth taking his cock again as she was directed by Shara.

Hannah was a trooper and a fast learner it turned out. She bobbed and twisted her mouth on Pavel's thick shaft. He couldn't help but groan up into Shara's pussy as she took him deeper than he figured without Shara pushing her. "Mmmmm gods..." he sighed, lifting his mouth away briefly before peeling her open a bit more to slip his tongue in deeper. He hoped this was what she was after tonight. He'd hate for her to renege after doing this.
 
Shara’s body shivered and trembled with the waves of erotic pleasure that was drifting upwards from her now drenching pussy that was being assaulted by Pavel’s peeling tongue. “Yesss!” she hissed out loud while sliding her hips back and forth over Pavel’s face and lapping tongue. Her eyes closed tightly when the pleasure rippled upward from her pussy and lodged in the small of her throat. She moaned and bucked as she released a load of her sweet cream down into Pavel’s face and tongue but she wasn’t done, this was just the beginning of her attempt to completely take control of these two humans, figuring that her sex drive would be able to corrupt them easily for she has heard of the human weakness associated with their sexual desires and needs.

She focused her attention upon the sweet mage as the small woman mouthed the and pumped the huge cock. “That’s it little one! Take that cock all the way into that sweet little mouth.” Shara lustfully commanded. Her hand moved to the top of Hannah’s head, bobbing up and down with it. She pushed her hips down more feeling the burning lust that was stimulating from watching Hannah sucking Pavel’s cock and the deep probing of her hot pussy by Pavel. “Siyo! Kiluki!” Shara hissed in her native tongue. Her eyes glowed red as the desire burned deeper into body. She shook and trembled as she continued to fuck Pavel’s face with her pussy drenching his face with several loads of her sweet cream.

Her breathing was heavy as she lifted her body from Pavel’s face and tongue. She pushed Hannah away from Pavel’s cock and with an impressive spin of her body she was able so slam down her pussy with an weird accuracy upon Pavel’s jerking cock. With one heavy slam she took every inch of him, screaming out as her pussy was stretched to accommodate for his thickness. “FUCK! Your big!” She uttered out in common tongue while her body thrashed and jerked to the size of his manhood. She thought for a moment that she was going to be split in half.

Shara’s arm shoot out toward Hannah, her hand hooking the small part of Hannah’s neck with an incredible strength pulled Hannah to her breast. “Feed upon me little one!” Shara’s hungered voice demanded as she bucked up and down on Pavel’s hard cock. “A LOTH!” Shara screamed out as once again she buries herself upon Pavel’s jerking cock. Her eyes look down into Pavel’s face with a hunger that she hasn’t felt in a long time. “Fuck me human!” She panted and gulped for air as she continued to fuck him.
 
Pavel was loving how Hannah worked his cock better and better with each passing moment. He'd long fantasized about her, before Aluan had come back into his life. Getting her like this was bring all that day dreaming to reality. He bit his lip, trying to calm himself back down, to pull himself from the edge. It wasn't working, so when Shara took over, it was a welcome break and a rush of new sensations. She was tight, tighter than Aluan was, telling him how long she'd been denied a cock inside her.

She seemed to relish the feel of having one back inside her again as she rode him like a woman possessed. Pavel arched on the bed, twisting up the sheets in his hand as he was beside himself with pleasure. He managed to get enough of his mind back to look up at Hannah. The smallish battlemage had been pulled in and locked against Shara's breast, licking and teasing it as best she could. For some reason, she managed to turn and look at Pavel, catching the look on his face. The years they had spent together as adventurers had taught them an unspoken language. They could read each other fairly well by this point. With a nod, the two sprang into action.

Hannah snapped her head back, slipping from Shara's grasp. As soon as she was, Pavel rolled over, pinning Shara down with his body. He rocked back onto his knees as Hannah pounced, planting her crotch over Shara's face to keep her quiet and to get her to eat Hannah out now as Hannah took Shara's heaving tits in hand. Swept up in how well their plan came together without a word, Pavel leaned in and kissed Hannah as they were facing each other now. It was soft at first, but once she felt his lips, Hannah had to have more. Her small arms wrapped around Pavel's head and pulled him in for a long deep, hungry kiss. Hannah knew in that moment that she loved him more than a brother; she wished she'd realized it sooner.

Pavel leaned back, smiling at Hannah. "You should know that no one can come out on top against the Company. We both could tell you wanted to dominate us, to subjugate us. That's not what tonight is about..." Pavel said as he fucked Shara in long slow deep strokes, making her pussy feel every inch and making her stretch to fit him. Hannah's tight young pussy pressed to her mouth, making her either lap at it or cover her mouth to keep her from screaming. They both knew she would prefer the former. And so it was that the two members of the Company began to dominate the Dominicor of House T'tar.
 
Shara gave a gruff when the two turned the table on her and she was now on the bottom and was being taken, even if it was what she wanted. She wanted to feel the human’s thick cock slowly separating her love canal and pushing her hips slightly apart to accommodate his size. Even the sweet young mage coming up and pushing her sweet pussy down upon her face was something she wanted as well. She instantly wrapped her legs around the humans hip and assisted him with fucking her, while she put her hands upon the young girls thighs and pull down pushing the young tender pussy more into her face. Her long black tongue shot out and penetrated the slippery folds of the mage’s pussy. The taste was grand and Shara didn’t waste time she went directly for the spot that would send shivers down the mage’s spine.

Shara groaned and grunted with each inch that Pavel pushed his hips downward into her thigh that sent his human cock deeper into her depth. His size slowly ripped her open making her gasp and moan, even flinch as she stretched a little past her tolerance. Her hand shot up to Pavel’s waist where her sharp nails indicated that he was to slow down his penetration even more and give her time to adjust to his thickness. Her eyes rolled backward as the pleasure/pain ripped through her body. She moaned and grunted while she tried to continue to dine on the mage’s pussy, which was almost impossible with her constantly moaning and groaning.

She knew at this moment she wasn’t going to win this battle of dominating the two as her body trembled and shook. She could feel the pressure building up in her loins. Her body rocked and jerked upon the human’s cock wanting more but not wanting more, her mind was in limbo from the pleasure they were putting her through. Then it wasn’t when she was going to erupt but just how much. She screamed out and pushed her hips upward as the wave of climax tightened every inch of muscle she had in her body. She moaned and thrashed about, her heavy cream that dripped from Pavel’s cock was proof that her battle was lost and she had given in to the massive rush of pleasure.

Her body went limp with exhaustion, but her pussy still clenched the huge member that was still deep in her pussy. She wanted his cream deep inside of her, not only to feel the heated cream but also in hopes to achieve something else, something that could come in handy a few months from now. Shara didn’t get to be where she was without looking at all the options that are placed in front of her. She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get what she wanted. Her next obstacle was T’riss herself. An evil wave shuddered across her body as she continued to fuck the human wanting his cream deep inside of her.
 
Pavel felt her grasping, clawing hand reach for his hips as he started to take Shara deeper and deeper. She was even tighter than Aluan was their first time and he slowed his hips enough so that she could accommodate him as he filled her. Hannah arched back as Shara's moans and screams radiated up through her body. She smiled as she continued to play with the Dominicor's dark mounds, loving how they responded to her pinches and squeezes.

As Pavel continued, he could feel Shara's pussy quivering and spasming all along his length as he sped up slightly. She was so wet after a little while that he could glide in and out easily despite how tightly she squeezed around his length. "Ohhh gods.... I admit that you feel amazing, Dominicor..." Hannah could only sway and shudder on top of her as Shara's practiced tongue and mouth continued to explore her. Pavel looked down as Shara's legs tightened around him, pulling his hips tight to hers as he felt her cumming and cumming hard. She came with a force he didn't even see from Aluan to this point. Shara must have been in terrible need which just made Pavel grin.

He sped up a little more, having worked her open now and fucked her pussy in the aftermath of her orgasm. He wanted to finish, to complete the act to show who was in charge. Hannah was also coming close to her own orgasm. She spun around on Shara's face and lifted her mouth to her pussy as she pleaded with the Dominicor to finish her off. Watching her twist and writhe and scream for release lit a fire under Pavel. He moved his hips like he was trying to finish inside Hannah; her cries became the cries she made while under him and soon enough, Pavel was cumming harder than any lover Shara had, filling her womb with his seed. Pavel's body rocked and shuddered as he came down from his orgasm. When he opened his eyes, Hannah already lay splayed out on top of Shara, her breasts heaving as she panted for air.
 
Shara’s desire to feel a human deep within her was satisfied beyond her expectations, not to mention her now having the human seed within her gave her power. Her eyes sparkled with sheer delight as she looked over to the now rising Pavel, his body showing the signs of his satisfaction as well. She wondered if he would even want to go back to Alaun after being with her. She knew she was more sexual demanding than the younger Drow woman and it seemed that this human enjoyed being controlled and given control when he decided to take it. She smiled inward at the thought of him struggling with the battle of which he wished to be with.

Her attention fell from the male human to the female mage. Her body was heavily perspiring with each heavy pant she performed. Shara knew that this young flesh would be in her bed a lot more than the woman would know, Yes, Shara had plans for this young mage and had something of extreme value to get her to want to be Shara’s bed. The smile grew as the plan unfolded once again in her mind.

Shara placed her hand upon Hannah’s back, her fingers lightly caressing the young flesh. “So, my little one. By the way you look and the sounds that came from you. I expect your desire has been satisfied?” Shara spoke as she lightly turned to the side dumping Hannah onto the bed. She slowly sat up, reached out and pulled Hannah to her lips and kissed her deeply for a few seconds before lightly pushing her away and coming to a stand. Her eyes refocused upon Pavel, “So, now that you have kept your side of the deal up. It is my turn to keep my side up.” She sneered with a hidden fact that has been accomplished.

“You two may go, however...” She turned to Hannah, “You my love can come back and see me anytime you wish too.” She licked her lips while gazing up and down Hannah’s slick frame. Her smile became a smirk knowing that the young one would return to her before going back to the surface.

She reached down and began to put her sheer armor back on, her slick frame gleamed from the soft torch light. “Tell Alaun that after she pays her part of the deal, she may rejoin your company without further hassle from me.” Shara’s remarked with a sheer look of pleasure upon her face. “Now, I have things to get done so..Get out.” Shara’s tone returned to the warrior that had a battle to plan for.
 
“Tell Alaun that after she pays her part of the deal, she may rejoin your company without further hassle from me.”

For some reason, that lone from the Dominicor sat with Pavel the wrong way. It felt very sinister even if Shara hadn't meant it that way. He slid his clothes back on and Hannah did the same. As they did, Pavel couldn't help but notice that Hannah kept glancing at the ebony beauty she had just lain with. Something happened in this tent between them and he could read it in her body language. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder which caused her to jump at the sudden touch.

"We should get back." he said simply. Hannah nodded, her blonde locks flicking about as she did. She secured her clothes back in place and stepped out with Pavel. The cleric tried not to look at any of the Drow under Shara's command on his way back to his camp; he felt that all of them must know what just transpired in the command tent. Crossing their cordon, he fell in beside Hannah.

"Thank you for what you did. It was necessary to protect the Company and help us gain a new ally. I hope I never have to use your body as leverage ever again, but I'm glad you saw the wisdom in this course of action." He said simply as he looked over at her as they walked.
 
Hannah’s nimble fingers ran through her hair brushing the silky, blonde locks back from her sparkling blue orbs. “Your welcome...I’m always ready to protect the company. ” Hannah returned the gaze with a smile. Her mind coming to an ease now that Pavel has ventured into the ecstasy of the flesh and has laid with others. This brings the coupling that her and Alaun has done to a lighter level, one that she doesn’t have to hold in shame or fear that Pavel would find out about them, although there was still the fact that she had to hide her desires for the soft skin of a woman from the rest of the company.

Her gaze fell from Pavel as she looked over her shoulder toward the Dominicor’s tent. She wondered if she would ever get to push her face in between Shana’s thighs again. She would have never in her life thought that she would be eating Drow pussy in her life, yet alone, enjoy and long for it as well. She smiled, lightly blushed when her finger came up to her mouth and she took a sniff of the scent that Shana left on her finger, then she lightly rubbed it over her lips.

Hannah broke from the memorable sexual moment when Shana’s final statement registered to her. “What do you think she meant when she spoke of Alaun’s payment? Didn’t she already pay?” Hannah showing the fear for her new female lover. She felt slightly sick when the true nature of the Drow slammed back into her. Yes, she enjoyed the sex with Shana but that was completely different than tossing in a hand full of trust, especially with the lives of the company hanging in the balance.

Hannah’s gaze shot out scanning over the area looking for the only Drow that she knew she could trust. When her eyes befell upon the dark beauty her heart lightened. She knew Alaun was tough and strong but she was only one without the company and even then they were outnumbered fifty to one. “There is our… Errr your lady!” Hannah blushing face pulled back into the hood of her now dawned wizard’s robe.

***********

I sat upon the jagged rock column, watching downward over the campfires of Shana’s fragmented army. The looming wall and Iron riddled gates of my home seemed foreign and unknown to me now. My love captured or worse barred from me by these foreign obstacles, but yet my heart not only goes to the one inside those walls but to another, a human whom has now sacrificed his way of life for me by bonding with another of my species and one of his, he has tasted the sin that his kind would shun or alienated themselves from him.

My gaze falls to the fires, while my mind falls to Shana’s tent. The bonding that Pavel has done with Shana doesn’t bother me, what bothers me is why would Shana want to bed a human? She despises them and if it wasn’t for our Lady of the house being captured she would be hunting this human incursion down for destruction. Enslaving the human’s for sacrifice to our Queen. I just don’t see what Shana does or the wanting to mating with Pavel besides the fact that he is very well endowed!

I pull my shoulders inward in a self giving hug while I think of Pavel and how much I wish he was here with me now. I enjoy being in the comfort of his presence. He has this aura that makes you feel that all will be okay, he seems to chase away the shadows that I used to seek for comfort but now fear it for I know what else looms within it. I just hope that Pavel knows this and doesn’t lower her guard regardless of the words spoken by my sister in kind.

I stand up quickly when I hear the familiar sounds of Hannah’s and Pavel’s voices. My aquatic orbs fast to those of Pavel with a joy that I can not even begin to express. I stand looking at them both with a wanting to be with them, but I know that it is my turn to pay for the deal that was established between the company and the Dominicor. I can feel my deepest feeling of regret slowly flowing over me as I slowly begin to walk toward them. My eyes locking with those of Pavel.
 
Pavel looked over at Hannah as they walked now. SO many months had been spent fantasizing over her. As he looked at her now, he felt close to her, but not in a romantic way. She had done as he had asked without question or reservation. He hadn't been given a more potent indication of the strength of the Company until tonight. He was thankful to have Hannah with him more than ever. "I'm glad you feel that way." He said, taking her hand briefly, holding it and patting her hand as a means of showing how thankful he was.

As they walked, the conversation turned to Alaun and what Shana could have meant by her payment. As far as Pavel knew, her payment was complete. Could there be something she was holding back to protect him from terrible news? He spoke softly as they were nearing the Comapny's camp by now. "I'm not sure what The Dominicor meant, but I shudder to think of what she may do to our newest addition. We'll find the right time to ask about it though. Tonight is all about preparation for tomorrow." He said, glancing over at her. "I'll need all the help you can gather for me," he added. He wasn't sure how many elementals she could command at once, but he needed all of them if their plan was to succeed.

Looking up, he saw to whom Hannah was referring. He saw his love sitting on a perch, watching the camp and watching for their return, most likely. He chuckled as Hannah corrected herself. "She's a member of the Company now. She's just as much your as mine." He said, not catching the irony or subtext in such a statement. He walked over, waiting for Alaun to come off her perch so that he could hold her; he hoped she wasn't keeping her distance because of her remaining payment to the Drow. He'd like to learn what it was before he let her slip away to their camp. Such were her skills that he didn't know if he could stop her if he tried, however.
 
I see the wanting in his eyes while I approach him, my own heart aching to feel his thick, sturdy hands touching my flesh, his strong arms bounding me to him, this I ache for but matters of life and death for thousands pushes that desire down deep to where duty was the only thing raring its head. I know it would only take a few moments to get caught up in my desire to be with him if I allow us to touch in any manner so I keep my distance as I speak to him. “I hope all went well with the dealings you had with Shana. I just hope mine is as … rewarding.” I look deep into his eyes showing the ache for him, but then turn away and walk toward Shana’s tent.

My eyes catches movement in the tent as I approach the Dominicor's tent. The anger that first hit me upon the speaking of the deal with the Dominicor returns and buries itself in my throat. I begin to wonder whom she has chosen to be her champion, no matter I will face them no matter whom it is for the survival of Pavel and his company, along with T’riss was all that mattered now.

My thoughts, my movement comes to an end when the flap peels open revealing someone whom I had thought perished many years ago. I fight the fear that my mind releases into my body, the lump that forms in my throat was the same lump when I faced her for the first time those many years ago. I can feel the trembling in my fingers as it was that day as well. I can do this, I continue to tell myself with each step I take near the tall woman standing in front of the Dominicor’s tent.

“Well, Well look what comes before me once again.” Kitiria’s cold tone filled the air about me. Her gaze hard, cold and always calculating. She wore an impressive armor of the Dal’Karia, a rare and deadly warrior of the underdark that many never are heard of again when crossing their path. The blades of Krom, blades which I have felt the sting of many times that unforgettable night, strongly held in her palms, the look of determination captured in her eyes.

“Kitiria, I know Shana has many wants for my death and you have service with her, however, our lady of the house rest in peril beside us, held prisoner in her own house by her own cast. We have a greater danger that threatens us which I’m willing to take you to the one that can explain this to you.” I speak hoping that her greater service to the Lady of the house trumps the Dominicor.

Kitiria stand staring at me, the anger of our last encounter now fresh in her mind. I ease when I see her face ease up and the anger slowly fades. “My service to T’riss overrides all else as it does with you. Take no ease in my willingness to help you for once T’riss is free. We have unfinished business to tend too. Now take me to this one that can tell me whom is the great evil of our house.” She turns toward the tent and speaks with Shana in a language unknown to me. This put fear into me, but I have to believe Kitiria’s loyalty to T’riss makes her trustworthy for now.

“Come with me.” I gesture to the path that I have just walked. My eyes turn and capture Pavel in the same place that I was waiting for my return. I smile as my steps brings me closer to him, but fear how he is going to react to another deadly assassin joining the company.

“Pavel we must have words.” I speak to him with the look of regret on my face. I just hope he understands that if she doesn’t join than Kitiria and I will have to fight each other to the death if we wish to have Shana’s army with us.
 
Pavel watched his new love return to the Drow camp. He wasn't sure what awaited her there, but he muttered a brief prayer to Torm for him to watch over her as she handles whatever business the Dominicor would ask of her. In the brief time that he'd known Shana and watched her interactions with Alaun, he was sure that the Dominicor was looking for any excuse to kill her, even in the face of what they were to attempt in the morning. He silently hoped that Alaun would see through her schemes and use them against her. A part of Pavel was ashamed at such thoughts, but a member of The Company was at risk which allowed for some selfish ideas, he told himself.

Turning to the keep, Pavel began to think about his plan for breeching the walls. They had to do it quickly, but between his angelic help and Hannah's elementals, they should be up and over the walls before the guards know what hit them. At least, that was the hope. As he watched the keep in the distance, Sandrellys stepped up beside him, silently standing vigil. After a few unspoken minutes, Pavel speaks. "I know. I remember what they did to your family, but this is bigger than that. We can't afford any violence with the Drow until we reach the cult and stop the ritual. But know this, Alaun will defend T'riss to the death...." Pavel turned to the taller elf beside him. "And I will defend Alaun... even against you after all we've done." With a silent nod, Sandrellys bows and steps back, melting back into the darkness all around them.

When Pavel looked up, he saw Alaun returning along the path between the camps. She was not alone and a slightly differently attired Drow came with her. This one carried herself completely differently. While Alaun walked with grace and poise and a body language that allowed her to slip away at the slightest notice, this new Drow walked head up, chest out with the pride of a warrior. Nodding slightly, he recognized a war general when he saw one. No doubt, The Dominicor was sending someone to talk over the coming fight. Pavel was no general, but did what he could to keep his team alive. No one else really filled the leadership role so it fell to him by default.

When the two drew close, Pavel saluted the new Drow, who he quickly learned was named Kitiria. Pavel was a little confused by Alaun's comment. He had thought this was about the battle plans, but apparently not. "Yes, of course, Alaun. What is it that we must have words regarding?" He asked her, turning to look at them both as he was unsure who would give the explanation.
 
Kitiria stepped boldly in front of me, her body was taunt, prepared as any general would be coming face to face with a deadly common enemy, ready to pounce and pommel the enemy til death claimed them. She was always this way, confident that her skill would carry her to a glorious victory or a quick death, one reason why T’riss made her a right hand general. Kitiria’s prowess, a skill that I have but nothing compared to hers, was even greater than her upfront facing of an enemy. She was everything that a warrior of any land would want to be in this time of crisis. A warrior that Pavel would most definitely want as an ally and not an enemy.

“Alaun tells me that apparently there is a greater enemy that threatens the house of T’riss Lira T’tar other than humans or elves.” I watched her eyes narrow as she begins to size up Pavel. I could see her fingers slowly curly and uncurl in anticipation of this human taking on a aggressive attitude toward her. I wanted to speak up and defend Pavel for he wasn’t that type of human and Kitiria should apologize for this action toward him, however to my surprise she seemed to realize what she was doing and stopped herself. My brow rises in intrigue and worry for this seemed unlike her, maybe her loyalty to T’riss was stronger than I thought.

I shift my gaze from Kitiria to Pavel, taking in his features, not surprised what I saw, his strong belief in why he was here was the strength of his posture as he toed to toed with the Drow general, not showing any fear or misguidance, just the firm truth was emanating from him. I could feel the swell of pride rise in my throat for this was my human, my lover from above the surface. One whom I would gladly share he rest of my days with. ‘T’riss, I do hope you understand and respect my feelings for him, for I wish to have you both in my life. I beg thee not to make me choose.’ I move closer to Pavel as the feelings of wanting to be close to him overcomes me.

“Please Pavel tell her everything that you told me when we first met. For if not… Things will get very complicated.” I offer before slightly turning myself toward Pavel and moving up to him, pushing my breasts up against his hard, muscular arm. “Even tell her whom you have in the company. Do not leave anything out that might be considered important information to a general.” I offer unsolicited advice to my lover.
 
“Alaun tells me that apparently there is a greater enemy that threatens the house of T’riss Lira T’tar other than humans or elves.”

Even as she spoke, Pavel could tell that she was altering her stance based on our relative positions. The righteous cleric knew that the general's weapon could be out in a moment as we spoke as the years of warrior training in her body and in her posture were so obvious to those who would look. She hadn't gotten to her position by accident or nepotism, that much was sure. Had they met under different circumstances, Pavel did not relish the idea of having to face such a formidable woman in open combat. Still, she made no move against him, nor did she begin to talk down to him like so many others had since they arrived in the Underdark in the company of these Drow.

Pavel didn't dare take his eyes off her to look over at Alaun. He wished he could just sweep her into his arms and kiss her again. They'd gotten interrupted by the Dominicor earlier and Pavel had every intention of finishing what they started before the morning. She must have missed his touch as he missed hers as she walked over and pressed her body to him. Her words implored him to reveal what he'd shared with her on the night of her attempted assassination. If he could convince his would-be assassin, maybe he stood a chance of bringing the general over to his side. It was worth attempting in the very least.

"Good idea, Alaun, thank you." He said, glancing over at her with a smile. Turning back to the general, he gestured to his tent. "If you'll come with me, General, I will disclose what we know and why my company came to the Underdark in the first place. You will learn why there may be forces moving against your lady as a result of what I have to share. Leading the two Drow to it, he held the flap open for them both before joining them inside.

Pulling out the maps again, he began his story from the beginning. He told of how the Company was formed and the trail they had been following to unearth this cult. They had finally learned of their plan and were forced into the Underdark to stop them as their ritual had some connection to the arena where it was being performed. When he explained what Bhaal had to do in order to be made whole, he used the same line-drawing method as he showed Alaun, sliding his fingers together until they met in Menzoberranzan. He left his fingers there to see if his information had the same impact as it did on Alaun.
 
Kitiria stood for a moment, her gaze was like a viper waiting for the wrong move to come about, but a move that didn’t come, which got a raised brow responds. Kitiria’s hard gaze softened somewhat as they shifted from the priest to her fellow Drow companion. The facial expression was still cold as she gave Alaun a nod of approval. Her gaze then shifted over to where Pavel gestured, her eyes narrowed as she scanned over the tent and it’s location, then to the sentries that were around and where they were in accordance to the tent. Her eyes harden at the huge half-orc, “I see that you are a favor to mixed ranks, a very wise tactic.” Kitiria actually smiled, which almost floored Alaun.

Kitiria turned slightly once more and gazed upon Alaun, “So far, things are going well. You may want to ease your hand on that pommel.” Kitiria warned Alaun coldly. “We wouldn’t want things to go sour now do we.” Kitiria’s gaze narrowed toward Alaun. “ Her own hand moving and slightly pulling the black blade out of it’s sheath. “This is about our house and the human’s guest is it not?” Her posture prepared for Alaun’s move.

I stand next to my lover as he addressed the General, offering to take us to the his command tent to explain things in greater detail. I can tell the gesture sparks a small concern in her eyes before she turns and looks over the area, obviously getting to know all the sentries positions and how far they are away from his tent, then obviously forming a plan of action if something goes wrong. I don’t like how she looks at Agnoz, one of our most hated enemy, but surprised when she complimented Pavel on his racial mixed ranks, I was shocked and almost asked her to repeat herself, but refrained from doing so.

My gaze hardens for a moment when I’m accused of jeopardizing this mission, but then I realize that my hand was upon my daggers ready to be drawn to defend Pavel. This even shook me slightly as my training over took my subconscious and was prepared for battle. I instantly took my hand off my weapon. “Only being prepared General.” I responded which must have resolved the issue for Kitiria turned and walked toward the tent. I sighed heavy while cursing myself for being so jittery.

Once inside, Pavel took my words to heart as he informed the General of everything about the quest of his and his intentions of saving T’riss and completing his quest to stop Bhaal. I could tell from the hard gritting of Kitiria’s jaw when the sinister name of Bhaal was spoken. I watched as her cold eyes lifted from the map and stared into the eyes of Pavel that what she was about to say was the way she really felt about the information he told her.

Kitiria’s jaw popped to the tension that was applied upon hearing that cursed name. Her body tensed up and her fingers curled into a fist. She took a few deep breaths and eased the narrowed brows. “My legion is at your service.” She hissed through her teeth, not showing anger toward Pavel but anger burned in her eyes for the name mentioned to her. “I shall not rest til Bhaal is no longer a threat to your people or mine.” her cold eyes lifted to Pavel’s in an approved allegiance to his company and quest.

“We do have a lot of work to do, I must go back and inform my commanders and get them prepared. I shall return in a few hours.” She spoke, then turned and looked at Alaun, “And allow Alaun here to release that need that is burning inside of her.” Kitiria showing her observation skill a little too much. A thin smile forming over her face as she looked at Pavel, with the same unspoken words about him.

“Now commander, I need to take my leave of you.” Kitiria walked out of the tent, her direction was not toward her army, but walking toward Agnoz. She came to a rest before him, stared into his eyes coldly for a few moments, then reared back and slapped him hard across the face. “If our paths didn’t not merge we would have battle, however, sense our paths do merge I believe a mutual slapping will ease our desire to battle each other. “ Kitiria readied herself for the hit.

My hand reaches out to Pavel knowing he wanted to intervene. “Not now, talk to him later. This has to happen if the commanders of her army are going to accept him in their mists.” I snug close to him. “Beside, we have something that needs addressing.” I turn his head toward me, leaning in I kiss him deeply.
 
Agnoz was rewrapping the grip on his makeshift axe when he looked up to see the powerful Drow woman standing above him. His brow furrowed in thought, but before he could ask her what she wanted, her hand flew back and down again. The slap carried over the camp and a few of the support staff could be heard to gasp "Oooh..." at the fact that someone had slapped Agnoz.

“If our paths didn’t not merge we would have battle, however, sense our paths do merge I believe a mutual slapping will ease our desire to battle each other. “

At her words, a wicked grin curled Agnoz's scarred face as he stood up. He adjusted his jaw a bit after being slapped by the General, smiling at her. "Not bad, prissy elf..." He said in a back-handed compliment as he began to roll his shoulders to pop and loosen them. Stretching his arms out before him with a grunt, he interlaced his fingers, flipping them around to pop the knuckles. Rolling his head around, he hopped slightly to turn himself into a stance. Locking eyes with Kitiria, he pulled his hand back. "Ready?"

The Drow General nodded and Agnoz's massive mitt of a hand came down with the sound of a whip cracking as it struck the general's face. So much power came behind that slap that he very nearly took her off her feet with it. Again, the assembled camp looked on with an "Ohhhhh..." rising from the masses as they watched this happen. Afterward, Agnoz laughed and smiled at the General.

"I like you, Drow. You're a woman of action unlike so many of your kind. If you fall tomorrow, may your death be glorious." He said, complimenting her in his own way. He held his hand out to her for her to grasp it as warriors do to show one another respect.

Meanwhile, Pavel had barely had enough time to enjoy the fact that Kitiria had joined up with them before Alaun was on him. He didn't mind it; she just took him by surprise. Wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her up into his arms, pulling her up off the floor. He moved across the tent, carrying her slight frame so easily as He set her gently on his cot in the tent. His lips moved to her neck as his hands pawed at her full firm breasts through her minimal clothing.

Alaun's body was made for sex and Pavel couldn't keep his hands off it for long when he was around her. It was at once alluring and distracting at the same time. He moaned against her skin, tasting the difference between Drow and Humans as it was not so long since he and Hannah were made play things by the Dominicor. "This is what I want; if I face my end tomorrow, I want this to be my last memory," Pavel panted against her cheek as he embraced her feverishly.

Stepping back, he undid his belt so he could disrobe before his lover. He moved with such care, trying not to damage his tabard as he removed it. Once the garment with the embroidered symbol of Torm was hung up, he tore at his remaining clothes, finding them to be in the way all of a sudden. His body was just as she remembered; the Dominicor hadn't marked him during their time in her tent. He was still unblemished for Alaun to enjoy.
 
Back
Top