xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

See.

The people adore you.

How can one do anything but smile.

So chin up, whatever happened, it will pass.

Feel free to partake of the build to cheer yourself as much as you wish, even if it's just talking with people. Remember, you can do as much or as little as you wish.
 
Welcome to lit...lookin forward to seeing more of you around...ahem....
 
I can safely say that if this bad news involves a guy.

He's an idiot.

A big one at that.
 
See.

The people adore you.

How can one do anything but smile.

So chin up, whatever happened, it will pass.

Feel free to partake of the build to cheer yourself as much as you wish, even if it's just talking with people. Remember, you can do as much or as little as you wish.


Thanks:)

Adore is a strong word! Thanks for the encouragement
 
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening...

Hi,

So, I have been lurking around these dark parts for a while now. Always thought about joining, but haven't until now. So why now?

Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I received a little bad news today, nothing too serious, don't worry, but it made me thinking..."Go on, so what? You can delete it at anytime if you wish. Have a little go, it may cheer you up..."

So, either I'm being very brave, or very foolish. But, hey, it wouldn't be the first foolish thing I have done in my time! That's for sure!

So, anyway, here I am. Hi.:)

I am so sorry you received bad news today. From your pic you look like someone who should be smiling and living life to it's fullest. I truly hope things get much better for you.
Thank you for posting your pics. You are lovely.
 
You have a great body from the look of things. Can't wait to see more of you! Great start and welcome to Lit.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuts1
Thanks for posting. you seem to be a nice person and I hope we see more of you in the future if you decide to. Just remember it is up to you how much you want to show or not to show.


Thanks!

This being said I hope you get comfortable soon so we can see more.. HEHEHE.
 
Back
Top