whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be "secretly" watching my bf with another chick...panties pulled down as he spanks her ass .....watching him stroke his cock as he looks at her pussy ....watching him eat her pussy then fucking her pussy till she cums on his cock and making her suck it and lick it clean before he fucks her ass and cums hard ......then i get to spank her for what she did

To be "secretly" watching my bf with another chick...panties pulled down as he spanks her ass .....watching him stroke his cock as he looks at her pussy ....watching him eat her pussy then fucking her pussy till she cums on his cock and making her suck it and lick it clean before he fucks her ass and cums hard ......then i get to spank her for what she did

Who do you think will spank her harder?

My lastest fantasy

Oh, has to be this Cab Driver I met...he was in his 40 buts for some reason turned me on and I have hot wet dreams about him evrey night

I will admit that few of fantasies require a strong bed and silk rope. But lately, the main one has been sucking my Bf while a girl fingers me until I am screaming and soaking wet. *blushes deeply* But that will never happen...

Same as it has been for a while, to take my sexy lady dogging with a large "Cosco' pack of condoms and a bottle of lube and have her fucked countless times by strangers as i watch.......hot thought.

hmmm

im between randomly sticking my hand inside a male friends pants and kinda force jerking him...or having a girl on top of me forcing me ta cum in her cause she wont get off me when im close

I'm tied spreadeagle to the bed in a shitty motel room. The enema rushes into my ass and as it fills me I can feel water slosh in my distended belly. My tits are painfully bound with clothespins and rope. A man is slapping my.dri pping pussy viciously and it gushes with every stinging contact. He begins to examine my cunt clinically, pulling on my long labia as if I am a freak, stretching my pussy lips. He works four fingers violently inside and fucks me, loosening my slutty pussy further. He tugs my perky little tits and pushes on my belly as.Isquirm and beg, and he pushes his big filthycock inside of me and fucks me so hard my eyes roll back in my head. He tells me I'm going to have his baby. He tells me all about how I'll be his knocked up little pig slut, how he'll pimp me out for chump change. He's going to piercemy tits, and put chains and weights on my pussy lips. I cum so hard I cry and water runs out of me as he pumps me full of cum. My pussy gapes as he pulls out and he unties me, yanks me to my feet. He slaps handcuffs on me and forces me out the door, shoving a dildo up deep inside to keep his seed where it should be. A little trickles out as we descend the stairs down to the streets.

I'm tied spreadeagle to the bed in a shitty motel room. The enema rushes into my ass and as it fills me I can feel water slosh in my distended belly. My tits are painfully bound with clothespins and rope. A man is slapping my.dri pping pussy viciously and it gushes with every stinging contact. He begins to examine my cunt clinically, pulling on my long labia as if I am a freak, stretching my pussy lips. He works four fingers violently inside and fucks me, loosening my slutty pussy further. He tugs my perky little tits and pushes on my belly as.Isquirm and beg, and he pushes his big filthycock inside of me and fucks me so hard my eyes roll back in my head. He tells me I'm going to have his baby. He tells me all about how I'll be his knocked up little pig slut, how he'll pimp me out for chump change. He's going to piercemy tits, and put chains and weights on my pussy lips. I cum so hard I cry and water runs out of me as he pumps me full of cum. My pussy gapes as he pulls out and he unties me, yanks me to my feet. He slaps handcuffs on me and forces me out the door, shoving a dildo up deep inside to keep his seed where it should be. A little trickles out as we descend the stairs down to the streets.
That is outrageously hot.

I come home late from work one night and find my girl upstairs, in bed with another man; instead of stopping and acting ashamed of what she's done, she continues to ride his thick, hard cock. In-between moans and grunts of passion, she explains to me that I've not been there to meet her needs lately, and she's tired of taking matters into her own hands, so she's found another man to fulfill her desires. Over the course of the next several hours, I'm forced to watch her do everything with this stranger. At the end of it, he leaves and she orders me to clean her up.

(We've RP'd this fantasy once or twice, but never actually got 'round to bringing another guy in. We live in hope that we'll find the right one.)

To slowly fuck my wife in her ass as she begs me to hurry up and that she can't take it anymore. Begging me to lick her pussy, she's so close to cumming. I ignore her plea and pull out, grab her by the hair and cum all over her face. Afterward, I pull up my pants, tell her I want a divorce and ride off into the sunset on my motorcycle.

im between randomly sticking my hand inside a male friends pants and kinda force jerking him...or having a girl on top of me forcing me ta cum in her cause she wont get off me when im close

smile sounds worth looking into, do you role play?

To have a huge, hard, thick cock fucking me in the ass, another shaved, hard cock in my mouth, and my gf sucking my hard cock all at the same time.
Runner, that is my fantasy too! My bf and TWO other guys, not just one. Not interested in them doing anything to me though, just my bf :)

Runner, that is my fantasy too! My bf and TWO other guys, not just one. Not interested in them doing anything to me though, just my bf :)

now you are a girl after my own heart.. i would LOVE to be the center of two or three Masculine MEN that just rape and ravish me in front of my wife... force me to pleasure them in every way imaginable.. all while my wife watches and tells them what to do

Fantasy

I'm in a lift in a department store with a school girl and I'm trying to find out what knickers she's wearing. I' hoping it's the classic navy blue ones they wear for P.E. and games. If only...

Then the lift shudders to a halt and she falls over and I get a good look. Yes she is - she's wearing navy blue knickers and I get a great view as she struggles to her feet. I'm in for a close up as I help her up. The emergency phone says we will be rescued but we don't know when.

We sit down and glory glory she slowly opens her legs and I get to see a fantastic vision; her knicker clad crotch.

"I know you like looking, so have a good luck" she says. The bulge in my trousers reveals my desires at which point she gets up and bends over. Her knicker clad arse is a wonderful sight and she wiggles it provocatively. As she is bent over, I lift her skirt out of the way.

I fondle her bum through the knickers and find the space between her legs which she opens to make it easier. I undo my trousers and let them fall to the floor and get my erect cock out. Grasping the gusset of her knickers to one side, I thrust my cock into her. Wow - it's wet and ready!

She undoes her blouse and I put my hands under the cups of her bra to feel her wonderful breasts and I hang on to her tits as we thrust together. Her moans and groans, as well as mine, get louder and quicker and, sadly, the inevitable happens all too quickly and I cum into her.

I remove my cock and the knickers are moved back into place and she rubs the front to soak up all the juices that are beginning to leak out. We kiss passionately and get tidied up. Within seconds of us finishing, the lift starts to work again and makes it's way to the ground floor.

Just before it stops she lifts her skirt again to give me another fantastic view of her sodden knickers. She then puts her thumbs in the sides of the knickers and takes them off. She rolls them up into a ball and hands them to me. "I know you like looking at them" she says, "and I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them and, of course filling them with your cum. Enjoy."

She gives me another kiss just as the doors open and she is away...

I'm in a lift in a department store with a school girl and I'm trying to find out what knickers she's wearing. I' hoping it's the classic navy blue ones they wear for P.E. and games. If only...

Then the lift shudders to a halt and she falls over and I get a good look. Yes she is - she's wearing navy blue knickers and I get a great view as she struggles to her feet. I'm in for a close up as I help her up. The emergency phone says we will be rescued but we don't know when.

We sit down and glory glory she slowly opens her legs and I get to see a fantastic vision; her knicker clad crotch.

"I know you like looking, so have a good luck" she says. The bulge in my trousers reveals my desires at which point she gets up and bends over. Her knicker clad arse is a wonderful sight and she wiggles it provocatively. As she is bent over, I lift her skirt out of the way.

I fondle her bum through the knickers and find the space between her legs which she opens to make it easier. I undo my trousers and let them fall to the floor and get my erect cock out. Grasping the gusset of her knickers to one side, I thrust my cock into her. Wow - it's wet and ready!

She undoes her blouse and I put my hands under the cups of her bra to feel her wonderful breasts and I hang on to her tits as we thrust together. Her moans and groans, as well as mine, get louder and quicker and, sadly, the inevitable happens all too quickly and I cum into her.

I remove my cock and the knickers are moved back into place and she rubs the front to soak up all the juices that are beginning to leak out. We kiss passionately and get tidied up. Within seconds of us finishing, the lift starts to work again and makes it's way to the ground floor.

Just before it stops she lifts her skirt again to give me another fantastic view of her sodden knickers. She then puts her thumbs in the sides of the knickers and takes them off. She rolls them up into a ball and hands them to me. "I know you like looking at them" she says, "and I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them and, of course filling them with your cum. Enjoy."

She gives me another kiss just as the doors open and she is away...

Very erotic, I use lifts quite often but nothing ever like that ever happens to me. although a few young things do get in with me, and just look at them selves in the mirrors. Do you think perhaps they are looking at me and wanting me to do something?

Nothing like that has ever happened to me either which is why it's a fantasy. I also fantasize that the lifts will have mirrored floors as well as walls!

To spread a blanket out in the backyard and have doggy style with a sweetheart
Can't do it b/c of the neighbors for real so it makes a nice little fantasy in my opinion

To spread a blanket out in the backyard and have doggy style with a sweetheart
Can't do it b/c of the neighbors for real so it makes a nice little fantasy in my opinion

What about late at night our really in the morning? Not risk free, but maybe low risk and just enough risk to make it edgy....

Playing with another girl while a lot of guys fuck us, and we make out sharing their cum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back