The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told I'm pretty good with back rubs. :)

Ooh, and now I get to give a bump to get Tex off the wall!

Darlin' I've been off the wall for so long it would take a heck of a lot more than a bump, believe me. ;) :kiss:

Good evening to you, Handley.

Gah, half an hour before I leave for another night at the theatre.

I've been told I'm pretty good with back rubs. :)

I don't doubt it. I guess I'll have to return the favor. Would some dim lighting and a Columbia Riesling go well with your back rub? ;)

Had a better day at work today BTW. Easy day and it went by quickly. I think you worked your magic, Anna. Good luck on your performance tonight!

I don't doubt it. I guess I'll have to return the favor. Would some dim lighting and a Columbia Riesling go well with your back rub? ;)

Had a better day at work today BTW. Easy day and it went by quickly. I think you worked your magic, Anna. Good luck on your performance tonight!

Dim lighting and a Columbia Riesling for a backrub? Please tell me you're including a nice fire with that... I'm freezing.

I'm so glad work was better today. The performance here went well although it's, again, fricking FREEZING in the theatre. We had enough people complain about it today that hopefully the theatre will turn the heat up in the building.

Dim lighting and a Columbia Riesling for a backrub? Please tell me you're including a nice fire with that... I'm freezing.

I'm so glad work was better today. The performance here went well although it's, again, fricking FREEZING in the theatre. We had enough people complain about it today that hopefully the theatre will turn the heat up in the building.

Yikes, sudden temperature drop? I'm surprised the building didn't have the heat on before. If all else fails, you could sell jackets and blankets in the lobby before the show.

As for the fire, what do you think is casting the flickering light in the room and the soft crackle of wood burning? And, oh! Chocolate covered strawberries...how did those get here? *mischievous grin* :rolleyes:

Yikes, sudden temperature drop? I'm surprised the building didn't have the heat on before. If all else fails, you could sell jackets and blankets in the lobby before the show.

As for the fire, what do you think is casting the flickering light in the room and the soft crackle of wood burning? And, oh! Chocolate covered strawberries...how did those get here? *mischievous grin* :rolleyes:

It's November. It's always cold backstage in this theatre.

Ooh, that's a very nice fire. I think we'll have to save those strawberries for after the massage, if you don't mind. Speaking of... where would you like me? :)

It's November. It's always cold backstage in this theatre.

Ooh, that's a very nice fire. I think we'll have to save those strawberries for after the massage, if you don't mind. Speaking of... where would you like me? :)

Hmm...well...There is a thick fur rug next to the fireplace, that should warm you up quickly. There is also a king bed, but it's across the room. Good thing we're already both naked. (Seriously, I think Rolf and SweetWitch have a spell on the entryway that zaps clothing away when they are not around to enforce the no clothes rule.)

Hmm...well...There is a thick fur rug next to the fireplace, that should warm you up quickly. There is also a king bed, but it's across the room. Good thing we're already both naked. (Seriously, I think Rolf and SweetWitch have a spell on the entryway that zaps clothing away when they are not around to enforce the no clothes rule.)

Yes, I vote for next to the fireplace! Boy, how nice to come home after a night at the theatre, and immediately receive an offer of a back rub. :) My shoulders are aching *lies down*

Yes, I vote for next to the fireplace! Boy, how nice to come home after a night at the theatre, and immediately receive an offer of a back rub. :) My shoulders are aching *lies down*

Well, of course. You worked hard, you deserve it.
*rubs hands with warm massage oil*
Alright...*Slowly rubs your back, spreading the oil around. Moves hands up and begins to knead the tired muscles around your shoulder blades. Palms firmly pressed while locating the knots and gently rubbing them out with my fingers*...Any place needing special attention? Left or right shoulder?

Well, of course. You worked hard, you deserve it.
*rubs hands with warm massage oil*
Alright...*Slowly rubs your back, spreading the oil around. Moves hands up and begins to knead the tired muscles around your shoulder blades. Palms firmly pressed while locating the knots and gently rubbing them out with my fingers*...Any place needing special attention? Left or right shoulder?

Mmm, you're off to a great start. Usually my right shoulder needs more attention, but they're both pretty sore tonight.

Mmm, you're off to a great start. Usually my right shoulder needs more attention, but they're both pretty sore tonight.

*Continues working both shoulders, moving thumbs in small circles*...Wow, you're right. Quite a few knots here...*slowly moves hands up and begins to gently message the base of your neck*

Oh, I have the wine on ice, but forgot to pour it. Silly me! *opens bottle and pours two glasses* Here you go madam. Cheers.

*Continues working both shoulders, moving thumbs in small circles*...Wow, you're right. Quite a few knots here...*slowly moves hands up and begins to gently message the base of your neck*

Oh, I have the wine on ice, but forgot to pour it. Silly me! *opens bottle and pours two glasses* Here you go madam. Cheers.

*sips* Oh, john, are you trying to get me drunk? ;)

*sips* Oh, john, are you trying to get me drunk? ;)

I'm too much of a gentleman for that. Just relaxed is all.

*Gently kneads the areas at the crook of your neck. Then slides hands down and begins on your upper back just beneath the shoulders. Then slowly slides thumbs down your back until they reach the top of your hips and linger there. Moves hands up and repeats.*

I'm too much of a gentleman for that. Just relaxed is all.

*Gently kneads the areas at the crook of your neck. Then slides hands down and begins on your upper back just beneath the shoulders. Then slowly slides thumbs down your back until they reach the top of your hips and linger there. Moves hands up and repeats.*

"Gentleman?" I'll remember that. Of course, I HAD been drinking a little before I got in tonight.

Mmm, that feels very good. Thank you.

And now I'm getting a bit drowsy.

Good morning, nakeds! There's a pot of coffee brewing and fresh muffins to enjoy.

Boy, does my back feel better. :)

Good day nakeds. Can't stay long, got lots of reading and writing to do before I work at 6 PM, and I have to get ready by 4:30, and I'll probably go make my supper for my break soon so that I am not in so much of rush when I have to get ready.

Whoo-hoo! One more night at the theatre. Here's hoping the show picks up the pace (and the volume), because we're going to have a big audience tonight.

And we're being adjudicated.

I might even take my flask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back