History of Tribulations

Xavier just held Raven, feeling her strength slowly return. He could have easily carried her, especially with her lust-laden blood throbbing through his frame, but he much preferred to have her walk beside him.

"I know you keep saying you will go wherever I want to take you. The limitations of my existence make travel difficult. As well, so many places are best seen in the daylight for their full effect. There are times I envy the short life I lost so many years ago.

"Nevertheless, where would you like to go? I'll try to work out logistics. There's a very lovely small town in the Italian Alps where I've spent time, but that was over seventy years ago, so I'm sure it's much different than it was then."
 
Last edited:
"I would love to go some place remote. Where we could be outside in the night like this, or you could keep me tied during the day till you return to ravish me at night." she smirked feeling a little forward. "anywhere my love, as long as i'm with you. I'm less interested in where and I am with just being alone with you."
 
"Remote, eh? Tied, huh? All day? Tied all day might get hungry, thirsty and messy for you. If you think you can take it, we can try it in the morning. I can have Candy check on you, just in case you need to be released. I'd rather do that than to go somewhere away from tbe rest of the world and have something happen to you because you came into some manner of distress and were unable to get free."

Xaver held out a hand. "Are you ready?"
 
"I hadn't thought about that" she said softly forgetting that he wouldn't be able to free her if she needed it. She absolutely didn't want candy any where near her when she was in that vulnerable position.

"I think we can forgo that thought. Though I would like to run away with you somewhere. Somewhere where I could sleep with you during the day, and be with you every night." she smiled softly. "yes i'm ready, i should be able to walk now"
 
Xavier sensed Raven's disappointment regarding her bondage idea. Still, she was practical enough to know that, once she thought about it, being restrained all day without any kind of supervision was potentially dangerous.

"I'll have to think of somewhere we can go. I've been many places in my long existence, deciding on one might be tricky. Then again, you want remote, that narrows it down a bit. I think I can figure something out."

He then went silent and simply stood, just looking at Raven in the moonlight.
 
"I'm sure you'll find the perfect place" she said with a smile. She looked at him as he went silent and touched his arm lightly. "what are you thinking about?" she questioned softly as she took his hand to start walking back to the car.
 
Raven's gentle touch and her question pulled him out of his reverie. "I was just wondering: as beautiful as the moon makes you, how much moreso you must be in the sunlight. I'm afraid the closest I'll ever get are my dim memories of Katherine before I became what I am now."

He stood and just looked several seconds longer, tracing the edges of the collar he'd placed around Raven's neck, a wistful smile on his face. Then, he closed his hand on hers and started the walk with her back to the waiting car.

At the limo, he didn't even bother dressing. He just climbed inside and held a hand out to Raven to do the same.
 
Raven smiled as an idea came to mind for her and walked with him to the car. Sliding in next to him she laid her head on his shoulder as he gave the driver directions to their destination.

As they drove Raven began to formulate a surprise in her mind for Xavier. Unfortunately it meant she would have to enlist Candy to help.
 
Raven didn't even raise an eyebrow about entering the car without dressing. She merely slid in beside Xavier and cuddled in close. As they rode, he just reveled in her warmth, reaching a hand to a breast and just cupping it gently as they made their way back to the city.

He thought about Raven's request to go somewhere remote. Some planning would be in order, for finding a place, then getting him to it, would be a feat. One thing was certain: there would be plenty of fucking.
 
As they pulled back into the garage of the Casino. Raven began to find her clothes and put them back on. It was fine for her to be naked in the limo with the tinted windows. But neither of their professional careers needed to be tainted with naked pictures of them spread across the media.

Once at a stop and now completely dressed they exited the Limo. The flashes went off as her fingers entwined tightly with his as people asked for pictures of them together. They call Xavier the Lord of Casinos and her the Princess of Vegas.
 
Xavier dreaded getting dressed once again. For one, he wanted to be nude with Raven for the rest of her life. Second, it would be much simpler for Raven to slip her dress back on and be presentable. For him putting his clothes back on was going to be slightly more complicated. There was a lot of room in the back of the limo, but getting trousers back on and everything else would be a chore. Still, he got to it, and by the time it was time to reveal themselves once again, he was as dashing as he'd begun.

Raven flinched when the flashes started, and she grabbed his hand for support. He squeezed it to let her know he was there and would let nothing bad happen. After so many years, Xavier had gotten used to cameras. He simply smiled and made his way inside, not hesitating. He didn't necessarily care to have his photo taken, but in a town like this, there was most likely at least one picture of every resident of the place, somewhere.

Grabbing hold of Raven's hand a little tighter, he led her inside while keeping her by his side, so it looked like they were together, instead of him looking like a bodyguard.

Once inside, Xavier took Raven to the loft, where they could see over the entire floor. He sat her down then sat across from her, two drinks appearing in front of them without them ordering.

"I hope you've had a good evening," Xavier said, raising his voice over the clamor below, even though it was much quieter up above than ir was at floor level.
 
"It was a wonderful evening" she said smiling up to him. "I enjoy going out with you. It helps to add a little more depth to our relationship then just staying hidden away in a hotel room.

Taking a sip of her drink she stared at the gamblers below as they toiled away at their slot machines and poker tables. She had never been able to be just a regular person. But having Xavier as a boyfriend, although it wasn't a conventional relationship, it was definitely a start.

"what are some of your favorite things in the city?" she questioned making random conversation as she took in the night life ambiance. "why did you choose Vegas?"
 
Xavier just enjoyed sitting there with Raven. Sure, it wasn't quiet, it wasn't romantic, but it was where they had first met, so it fit. As she looked out over the noise and activity below them, he wondered what she was thinking. Through their connection, he usually had a pretty good idea what she was feeling, but it would be a long, long time before he could develop that mental connection. It had begun with Katherine a couple months before her death. Chances were, with Raven, it would happen the same way: he'd develop that full connection just in time to feel her die, in both body and mind.

"What are some of your favorite things in the city? What made you choose Vegas?"

Xavier hadn't realized he'd gotten so deep into his own head. Raven's question startled him. Still, he recovered quickly saying, "I liked the energy of the place. For a creature like me, all this hot, pulsing humanity is more of an enticement than anything else in the entire world. Besides," he said with a smirk, "why wouldn't you want to live in a place where the food is abundant?

"You'll find that most of my kind live in or near urban areas, for just that reason. Few live where it's desolate and unpopulated. There are some, of course, but they tend to be mad.

"It's why the battles for these places are so horrific. The last time I had to fight to maintain my mastery of this city, I almost didn't make it. However, I did manage, and here I still am. I have little doubt another challenger will arrive soon. It happens every few years. Sometimes, it's one newly created, trying to gain a reputation by taking on one of the 'big dogs,' sometimes, it's the master of a smaller locale, looking to make a step up."
 
"Oh" she said not knowing about vampire politics at all. "I don't like that idea" she said becoming frightened at the idea of losing him, or him being injured. "I can understand the reasoning behind it, but you have me now, so there's no need for a wide selection. Can't we just combine our incomes and go somewhere and just be?"

In her mind at least it made sense, she was his food source, and between the both of them they had enough income and property to live off the interest alone for the rest of her life easily.

She doubted that he would agree to turn her, but at some point she would approach the subject. The thought of him going through the pain of losing her wasn't something she wanted him to ever have to experience again.

"Please Xavier, can't we go?"
 
Xavier felt the turmoil inside Raven. He wouldn't even have needed a connection with her to detect that.

"Never fear. I'm quite unlike many of my kind. Only in the direst of circumstances have I sought out sustenance just anywhere: even one such as I can be affected by those under the influence of illegal substances. The thrill of the Hunt is no longer first and foremost in my mind. There are those for whom it is the primary reason to continue.

"Being Master of a place like this earns you a place of honor among my kind. We tend not to get along well together, but we respect one another's achievements, and winning the Mastery of a city the likes of Las Vegas places me very highly among my kind. There are only a few who rank above me.

"When you take into consideration what is required to maintain possession of such a title, you don't simply walk away from it. And it isn't a matter of "throwing the fight," should a challenger come along. The only way one gains control of a territory such as this is by the utter destruction of your opponent. It isn't a matter of the other crying 'Uncle,' and it's over. No, it's a 'battle to the death,' so to speak. The last one left 'alive,' for lack of a better term, is the winner."

He spoke to Raven's disappointment. "It isn't that I wouldn't love to run away with you, now that I've found you. However, I have a status to maintain, and if I walked away from that, I would be less than the lowest of my kind. Think of it like your Thomas Jefferson: opposed to owning other human beings, but more-or-less forced into continuing the practice because of his standing among his own people.

"I'm afraid that, while I can leave for short periods, I don't dare stay away long. Absence of a place's Master tends to give the ambitious ideas."
 
"I see" she said quite disappointed over the politics of it all. It frightened the hell out of her that she could possibly lose him over a war for territory. Yes, he was old and strong among his type. He was also ranked high. But when it came down to it, he was still at risk for any vampire trying to make a name for him or herself.

"Do vampires marry?" she questioned in a bit of a whisper so that only he could hear. There wasn't any pulling punches with Xavier, he would know where she was going with it, and although she didn't want to fight with him over the potential of eventually being turned. If they did marry, then there would be two of them making his hold stronger. Or at least that's how she thought it would be.

"it's just a question, not a request" she said softly hoping that would stop him from opening a discussion that would end with the word no.
 
"Marry?" It wasn't really an unexpected question, but it still took him a little by surprise. "Not typically. As I believe I've told you before, for the most part, my kind don't normally get along very well. The popular media would make you think there is a whole underworld society of creatures like me. It's a lie, made to sell books and movies. It's more romantic to have a whole horde of the undead, out to enslave the world.

"Seldom do we gather in one place. I have been to two such gatherings in my after-life. They are filled with distrust and loathing, but a tenuous truce is extended to get the business done. Usually such get-togethers are to censure one who has erred grievously against our entire community, such as it is. Gatherings of my kind are generally not pleasant affairs.

"Typically, when two of my kind come together, it's because one wants the other's territory. Whether it's a matter of prestige, feeding or whatever, we don't often come together just to say 'hi.'

"Of course, sometimes sex does occur. It doesn't matter the gender of the characters involved. However, while fucking does take place, it's often of the roughest, most violent type possible. If one of the participants was mortal, they'd be flayed alive.

"So, does marriage happen? I know of one such occurrence. Their situation was much like mine and Katherine's. Their love for one another in life carried over, magnified, in death. However, they tended to violate their victims, and for fear of exposure of the entire community, they were chained to a wall and were allowed to see their last sunrise."
 
"I see" she said slightly remembering that they had indeed had a similar conversation. Why had she thought now would be a different answer, she wasn't sure. "Well then, you best win."

She looked back to the floor in front of her watching the many people with many different lives squander away their paychecks for the hope of winning enough to not have to return to work.

"I am feeling a bit anxious, can we retire?" she questioned.
 
Xavier felt Raven's unease. He immediately felt badly for having told her such things, but the truth was the truth. She'd gotten herself involved with a world that was far, far darker than all the sparkles and dreamy-eyed leading men would make it out to be. He hated having made Raven feel uncomfortable, but she had to know that being connected with him wasn't all puppy dogs and rainbows.

He rose and held out his hand. "I'm sorry. Of course we can go."
 
Raven forced a soft smile to her face. "There's nothing to apologize for, you are who you are, and the man I chose to be with. I can't have everything I want." Slowly she rose from the chair pushing it back and cringing as it scraped on the floor.

Taking Xaviers hand her fingers entwined with his. They walked to the elevator and got it. Midway to her floor she pressed the stop button and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him with all the love she felt for him. Breaking it she smiled up to him. "Have I mentioned how fucking sexy you are lately?" she questioned with a smirk.
 
Raven understood, which was good, whether she really liked it or not. It was a difficult thing, this knowledge that while they could be together, there were certain things that couldn't be like just any mortal relationship. Xavier didn't have any comforting words, though he longed for some.

Helping Raven from her seat, he led her to the public elevator, knowing eyes were on them. He knew his perpetual youth was a matter of conversation, particularly among the patrons who had been coming for some time. He had watched the morning of youth fade to the twilight of age, and saw the looks he received from some of them, heard the whispers. He even occasionally heard something mumbled about, "I wonder what his portrait looks like?"

They walked to the public elevator. Dawn was still a few hours off, so there was no need to use his personal lift. Raven and he entered the carriage alone. Even in a place like Vegas, there did get to be a time of day where little stirred.

After they'd ascended a few floors, Raven reached out and pushed the "stop" button on the console. She then threw herself into Xavier's arms and stretched up to kiss him. He kissed her right back, her passion making him forget any ruminations that might have been scraping around inside his head. If id hadn't been for cameras that had been installed in every public elevator in the city, he'd probably have fucked her right then and there. Not that cameras stopped a lot of antics in the city's elevators. From some of the footage he'd seen, it appeared there were people who put on shows just for the security cams.

When Raven backed away, she growled, "Have I mentioned how fucking sexy you are lately?" Her growing arousal fueled his own. His cock began to stiffen, and, as the owner of the place, had no intention of fucking there in the elevator car, but he could see himself taking this ravishing woman as soon as they reached her room.

"You ain't half bad yourself, my dear," Xavier growled back, his hand caressing through her hair. He pressed the button that got them moving again, saying, "You can show me just how sexy you think I am when we get back to your room."
 
Raven smiled and waited till the doors opened to he floor. Walking into the room she undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. All that was remaining was her collar and heels.

They tapped across the floor as her hips swayed providing him with a show of feminine grace and sexuality. Turning around she walked back toward him dropping to her knees and undoing his pants. Her mouth found his erect shaft and she wasted no time pushing it all the way to the back of her throat listening to the sounds that elicited from his mouth.

Her hand went to his balls and began to massage them with a firm yet gentle repetition as her face began to bob up and down on him with purpose and desire. She went slow and fast, altenating the speeds to increase his desire.
 
Inside her room, Raven just let her dress fall to the floor, revealing everything she hadn't had on underneath. She looked so fucking amazing in only her heels and collar.

Xavier's cock grew as she ticked across the floor, hips swaying like a pendulum as her shoes echoed on the hard surface. In all his many years, Xavier concluded that among all the artworks created by man, the piece of art more deserving of the term was that of nature, and that was woman. Nude woman even moreso.

He stood and watched the sensual sight before him approach, the look in Raven's eyes saying she had a plan. He felt her arousal, and it simply helped fuel his own.

When she stepped up tight to his body and gazed lovingly up at him, he didn't need a connection to feel how horny she was. Her body threw off waves of sexual heat that Xavier's senses grabbed hold of and transformed into a sexual heat of his own. He smelled her. It would be impossible not to. Raven's cunt obviously flowed with lubrication, its scent intoxicating him. He could taste it in his mouth. Human food tasted like ash to him, but the flavors the human body afforded were a delicacy, made more sweet by the lack of flavor in everything else.

He watched with a smile as Raven lowered herself down his body, her eyes never leaving his until she was fully on her knees. Her attention then turned to his pants, which she eagerly opened and let drop to the floor.

Xavier's cock bounced free, hitting Raven on the cheek. She wasted no time at all opening her mouth and plunging it down his shaft, until her lips met his body.

Xavier moaned as loudly as any man would at being deep-throated by a gorgeous woman. His fingers tangled in Raven's hair as she maintained her position with him as deeply as he would go down her throat.

Her hands were not idle, either. They fondled his balls lovingly, enhancing the delight coursing through his body at the unexpected, yet thoroughly welcome oral pleasure his beautiful lady wished to give him.

"Oh yes," he moaned. "Make me cum with your mouth, Raven, and I will return the favor. Please."
 
Regardless of submissive or dominant, having a mans cock in your mouth affords you a sense of power. To be in control of their release, how fast or how slow you let them cum. It is a rush to hear them grunt and groan with lust and desire. Knowing that at that moment it is your mouth that affords them the ability to cum or not.

Now it is true that a man can take charge and pound a womans throat and risk hurting her in the process. But Xavier wasn't that type of man, at least with her.
Raven squeezed her plump lips tightly over his shaft and slowly bobbed her head up and down on his mighty cock allowing her to revel in his grunts and moans as her tongue found that once spot that caused him to growl.

She couldn't help but smile as his shaft jumped in her mouth. Teasing and taunting him was a dangerous game. But it was one she was willing to take the repercussions of. The bobbing of her head increased sucking up and down on his shaft in the motion of a jackhammer with the soul purpose of sucking the cum from his balls. But just as she felt them starting to tighten she slowed down again. Her tongue continued to flick and press as her tight lips commanded the noises that came from his mouth.

Oh there was no doubt she was going to be in trouble. But she was so rarely in trouble it just seemed like the right moment. After a few minutes of slow torture she sped up again. This time she pushed him to the back of her throat in succession sucking and licking him without mercy so that he would explode in her throat.
 
For a woman who had had very little experience with sex until recently, Raven was a real vixen. She had become adept at reading Xavier's responses to her stimulation, so much so that she brought him to the brink several times, then backed away just enough for it to recede, only to bring him roaring up to the edge once more. It was as delightful as it was frustrating, and he knew that he would release in Raven's mouth when she was ready. Of course, she could be wanting him to lose control and take over. It was a distinct possibility, and if she kept up as she was, he might have to do just that. Oh, he was going to cum in her mouth, there was no doubt there, but whether it happened on her terms or his, remained to be seen...
 
Back
Top