Anonymous Secrets Thread

-42, Male - I've been lusting after my cousin's 23 year old daughter. Her big ripe tits have been driving me crazy since she was 18.
 
-51, Female - I like to swim at the beach because I can wade out into the surf and touch myself and no one at the beach knows.
 
-32, Female - Back when I bought my first sex toy, I was too excited and impatient to wait to get home to try it out, so I used it in the car driving home.

I've now done that with every new toy I bought. Even having to stop at a gas station to buy batteries one time. The exception being when I bought my hitachi, no outlet in the car to plug it in.
 
Bwahahaaaaa!!!!


Okay, now that I've stopped laughing so hard that I actually started to cry...

Welcome to Lit, KierstH12! This is the Playground. It is non-judgmental zone where we welcome everyone from "home-wrecking tramps" to Dom Wannabes to GLBTs, to people who haven't figured out how to accept every person regardless of orientation, race, creed, or sexual appetite.

And that, my dear, is the nicest way I can figure out how to say Fuck Off.

Oh, I just now caught up on this.

I so adore you Ella. :heart:

....and I'm off to join my local chapter of LitFire. I want my damn badges.
 
Female- Age withheld- My husband and I go to high-end restaurants almost every weekend. When he leaves to go to the restroom, I like to flash the waiters or men at other tables. I twist in my chair slightly to face them. I make eye contact. Slowly bringing my hand down to my thighs. I pull my dress up ever so slightly. And then I briefly open my legs. To slightly reveal my freshly waxed pussy. It's quite possibly my favorite past-time
 
I'll be online for a few more minutes if anyone has something else they would like to submit.
 
Thread Update:

I will be in meetings today until about 2:00 CST so I won't be making any updates until then.

Here's hoping it turns into lord of the flies in here again!

No one has send me any anonymous pictures, at least not for the purposes of posting. So if you still want to do that, send them in.

Finally I think the theme for today will be the grossest thing that has ever happened to you during sex.

Of course all other forms of secrets are still fair game.
 
Here is another personal confession to start the day off. Embarrassing though it is.

When I was young we had a dog that was "put to sleep". Later that same day I overheard my parents talking about two neighbors that were "sleeping together".

I thought the two were the same thing for the next couple years of my formative young life.
 
And I'm back from meeting hell today. Lets get some posts up.

-42, Male - The first time I had sex, I accidentally peed in the condom. Although, I had masturbated before, in the excitement of fucking for the first time I couldn't tell the difference between an orgasm and having to piss.
 
-42, Female - While in a crowded elevator going up the sears tower, I leaned against a man and felt his cock get hard against my ass. I lightly swayed back and forth until I heard his softly groan when we hit the top floor I stepped off the elevator with my kids and never turned around to look at his face, he never saw the smile I had on my face the rest of the day.
 
-25, Female - One time I got drunk after a big dinner. It was a first date and he was doing me from behind. About half way trough I farted so loud he actually stopped for a moment. I've never been that embarrassed.
 
-50+, Female - I've never kissed another woman before, and always wanted to. I know my husband would be okay with it. But I'm terrified of where it might lead.
 
I would love to see some posts on what secrets you like and which ones you don't.

It may inspire some more people to send stuff in.
 
Back
Top