Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Gary didn't realize that Ava was rubbing her clit until he felt his balls touch those fingers. He'd of course felt her tense up at the first touch of his cock to her ass. When he'd felt her start to relax though, he was glad for it. This would never work if she remained as tense as she'd been at that first penetration, and he wanted this to work, wanted to repay her in kind for taking him how he'd desired.

Gary took several slow and deep breaths as he waited for Ava to speak. He felt the tight muscles of her ass flexing around his cock. He knew it would be tight, most any woman he fucked was, but it had been some time since he'd done anal.

When the answer Gary had been waiting for finally came, his grip strengthened on her hips. In fact, he'd be surprised at this point, if there weren't bruises on her hips from when he'd taken her pussy. And if there weren't yet, there probably would be before the night was over. Still though, those thoughts only passed through his mind for a brief second. After that, his mind was completely focused on the feeling of his cock as he slowly pulled back, withdrawing from her tight ass.

From the moment he got that permission, Gary didn't intend to stop. He still took his time though. When his cock was most of the way out he reversed his motion and started to ease into her once more. His hands held her hips though, even as he felt her try to push. Even if her body wanted it, Gary knew better just then. He'd take her harder in time, but only when he knew it wouldn't hurt her. The loud moan that came from her as he filled her once more told him that he was definitely on the right track.

Without even seeing, Gary knew that Ava's hand was working faster on her clit, and he took incentive from that. The next time he pulled out, he pushed in a little harder, giving a slight pull of his hands as he did so. She gasped as he did that, but also tried to push herself back once more, again trying to impale her ass on his penetrating cock.

Gary knew well enough, that when the time came, they would both cum quickly. He'd been forced to hold back before, so his body was certainly ready, and she had a long and hard cock filling her ass, an ass that seemed to need his cock like a wanton sex slave that hadn't been fucked in weeks.

When at last Ava spoke again, Gary took a full and deep breath as he pulled mostly out once more.His broad hands moved over her ass, using his thumbs to part the cheeks of her ass as far as he could. He then lifted his gaze to meet hers. Only when her eyes lifted to meet his own did he proceed. "Yes...Mis...tress!" With each syllable, Gary gave a full and hard thrust into Ava's ass. From that point on, he let his body take over. His hands stayed on her ass though, keeping her spread as he drove his cock into her again and again.

Within a few of those thrusts, Gary felt Ava's orgasm coming. Her ass clenched painfully tight around his cock, pushing him quickly to the brink of his own, his voice rising with hers once more. Even still, Gary didn't slow or hesitate, but rather tightened in response, his hands gripping the meat of her ass firmly. With the very next thrust, Gary's cock exploded with his cum. He continued to thrust, grunting and groaning with his orgasm, his cock gushing with each thrust as he filled her with his cum for the third time that day.

Once again, Gary rode out the full length and force of his orgasm, driving himself inside her until the last bit of his cum slipped from his pulsing cock. His breath was ragged and raspy as he tried to force air into his tired lungs. Despite his own needs at that exact moment though, His first concern was for Ava. He leaned forward, bending over her, once more pressing his chest to her back, his arms slipping around her. He didn't know what she would expect of him this time, but with as gentle an effort as he could manage just then, he eased them both to their sides with him spooning her from behind, his cock still within the tight confines of her ass. "Thank you...mistress." Gary said softly, knowing well enough that neither of them had much strength left after the day and night they'd had.
 
Ava cried out as Gary drove into her ass with each syllable of his reply. She knew it would not take long at all, her body strung tight as it was. Her fingers moved quickly and even at the first hint of her orgasm she stopped, wanting to let the feel of Gary driving into her ass push her the rest of the way.

She cried out her pleasure as her hands gripped the sheets under her, trying to rip her nails into them as her body spasmed around his cock. Her juices flood freely and with each thrust into her ass she felt another wave rush over her. She felt him shove hard into her and his cock began to spasm. She felt every drop of his cum shoot deep into her ass and she could only moan loudly.

Gary felt wonderful and she was happy she fought to give him this. He may have been larger than anyone she had taken before, but he was gentler in everything he had done, even when his hips drilled his cock into her. The thought made her shutter again as his motions slowed before stopping entirely. Ava heard him panting and gasping and knew she sounded the same.

Ava moaned softly as Gary’s chest pressed against her back and his arm wrapped around her. The warmth of his body made her eyes flutter shut, totally exhausted from the nights events. She had found what she was searching for, knew it, felt it through every inch of her body and she wasn’t going to let him go, not unless he wished for it. Gary slipped them down to the bed, still buried deep in her ass. She gasped slightly as they settled in and her muscles actually tightened around him before relaxing a bit.

His words made her smile brightly, “I should thank you my pet, it was absolutely wonderful!” Her arms tightened around his as her eyes closed and she drifted into the darkness.
 
Last edited:
Gary blushed briefly at Ava's words, even though she couldn't see him. When her arms lifted to tighten around the arm that he'd wrapped around her, he held her close, and she held that arm close. Despite the energies expended that night, it took Gary quite some time to fall asleep, even as he heard Ava's breathing steady.

Despite a mind that was rolling with more questions and scenarios that could be counted, Gary finally let his head rest on the pillow behind Ava's head. As she'd done, his breathing slowed as he finally slipped into the peaceful abyss.

When he awoke, after however long they'd slept, Gary was actually quite surprised to find that they hadn't moved at all during the night. He hadn't told her yet, but there were times when even his strong body was wracked with nightmares, the kinds that had you thrashing wildly.

Just as he'd been the night before, Gary found himself briefly torn on what to do. He knew not what Ava would expect from him this morning, especially before she woke up. Many of his previous mistresses had expected him to make them breakfast every morning, regardless of what they'd done that previous night.

Gary also knew, that last night had been his night of freedom, his night to do with her anything and everything he'd wanted. Such was quite proven by their position right now, his quite softened cock, now nestled against her ass. In a world full of indecision though, Gary was happy enough to make the decision that was technically no decision at all. He would keep right where he was, holding her until she awoke.
 
Last edited:
Ava woke and felt Gary behind her. She couldn't help the smile that curved her lips as her mind lingered over the memories of the night before. She began to stretch and felt Gary move back a bit from her as to not to disturb her stretch. Ava rolled over onto her belly and her eyes looked to him, "Morning my pet. How did you sleep?"

Moving a bit closer to him she brushed a stray strand of hair from his face, "I slept wonderfully. Best sleep I have had inn months now. But now we must start our day for it will be a very busy one." Ava moved even closer to him as her fingers brushed over his chest, "You will be mine in a few hours, you will wear the collar that proves that."

Ava felt proud to have him as her own. She couldn't wait until the moment that collar went around his neck. Most vanilla people would not know what it was looking at it. To them it would be a simple necklace, but for her and those that knew her would know who he belonged to in every way. She actually had it designed a few years back and stored it away for the day she found the one she searched for.

Ava kissed Gary softly before slipping from the bed and holding her hand out to him, "I think it is time to get ready my pet. Let's get a shower and something to eat before we start making the plans we need." Waiting for him to take her hand, she led him into the bathroom where she turned the water on while he grabbed the towels to have ready for their departure.

Ava stepped into the spray and sighed loudly from the feel of the warm water running all over her body, releasing the slightest bit of tension she had in her body. Turning to him she reached out for his hands and pulled him into the spray with her. She loved seeing his face as the water poured over his body.

Ava was becoming attached to Gary, quicker than she had to any other slave she had trained. Something about him got to her and she didn't want to over analyze it, but she was curious what it could be. Her eyes searched over him as her fingers brushed over each and every scar on his back. She loved the sensations of each one. One having a different texture than the next one, but all of them being a part of Gary.

Slowly they washed up, taking their time actually playing around as well. She loved seeing Gary smile after the sight of him when she first saw him. He had actually taken her attention then, but she wanted to act like he was any other business deal. Ava didn't expect for one instant that he would potentially be the one she wanted, needed and desired for so long. As he said, most viewed him as damaged goods, but Ava saw something in him no one else did, a need to serve.

Just seeing him do what she demanded of him, the pride in his eyes at the action always made her beam with pride for him. He was what everyone should hope to have in their life and the ones that did abuse him, well they didn't know the good thing they had until it was too late. He was hers now and she wasn't about to give him up.
 
Last edited:
As he felt Ava stir, and finally stretch, Gary moved back a little, actually moving to prop his right elbow on the pillow, bracing his head on his hand as he watched. It was certainly a lovely sight to behold, that much was undeniable. As she rolled to her stomach and spoke though, his gaze moved to find hers.

"Better than I've slept in many months mistress." Gary said softly as he held still for her, sighing softly as he felt her brush a stray strand hair from his face. When she moved closer though, speaking once more, Gary looked down at his mistress, an experience that was quite new to him. "I'm already yours mistress..." Gary said softly before letting his eyes drift briefly closed. He moaned softly at the feel of her fingers as they traced over his broad chest.

When Ava leaned forward to kiss him, Gary found it incredibly difficult to let it remain at that singular kiss. Even now, so early in the morning, after the night they'd had, he wanted more. He didn't press the matter though, but rather let her back off.

Gary let his eyes take in the sight of Ava's naked form as she slipped from the bed. When she turned to him though and held out her hand, he actually smiled coyly. Without hesitation though, he reached out and took her hand. He'd heard her words, and he certainly agreed with them. They did indeed have a very busy day ahead of them, and the sooner they got started with it, the sooner he could feel her collar around his throat.

Ava led as they walked into the bathroom. After only a few moments of preparation, Ava stepped into the shower. Gary wasn't far behind her though, but he couldn't help but smile at the sigh and look on her face as she stepped into the warm water. He found himself actually quite content just to watch her then. Ava seemed to have different thoughts in mind though. Her eyes found his as she turned, grabbed his hands, and pulled him forward.

Gary couldn't help the sharp gasp at the first touch of the water to his skin, but soon enough, he grew used to it. Ava switched positions then. Gary immediately braced his hands on the wall. The water poured over the full of his form as he leaned his weight forward, sighing audibly, exactly as she'd done moments ago.

What happened next came as a shock to Gary once more. The touch of Ava's fingers on his made him quiver. Gary forced himself to remain still though, even though her touch was infinitely more gentle than the one that had left them.

Despite the hurry they'd talked about before getting in the shower, the pair took their time in washing each other. Moments like these had always been a rarity for Gary, and never before had he had them with his mistress.

As Gary washed Ava, taking his very sweet time with it, he found himself hard pressed to keep it tame. His hands explored freely as he smoothed first the soap and then the body wash over her soft and supple body. As had happened so many times since he'd been bought, Gary found himself torn between what he wanted and what he thought was expected of him. Despite it all though, his face was alive with his enjoyment in the simple act, even if he didn't voice that same pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Ava saw the look in Gary's eyes, even though he would hide it from time to time. She was hoping he would voice whatever it was that caused the look in his eyes, but he never did. She knew they would slowly learn about one another, but until then they had to be open with one another. "What is on your mind Gary? Know that at any time you wish to talk to me just say so. If we are with guest then we will excuse ourselves somewhere more private to discuss what it is on your mind, otherwise just come right out and say it. I will not punish you for telling me what is on your mind. It is how I will learn your deepest secrets, things you didn't even know existed in you, but you have to trust me."

Ava knew he was probably with a few Mistresses that were rather harsh on their slaves, never talking unless talked to, never doing anything you are not told to do. If she wanted a child, she would get pregnant. Yes she wanted respect from Gary, but she had to earn his respect, not just expect the moment he became hers that he would trust her completely. He was still learning about her and what she liked as well. It would take time, but she was more than willing to put in the time it would take to make Gary understand that she was something different.

Her own hands continued to wash over his body, savoring the feel of every line of muscles that moved as he did. She knew she would take her time on many many occasions just savoring and exploring each and every scar that he wore. To her they were as much a part of him as say his toned legs were or maybe his large thick meat that belonged to her now.

Ava let her fingers slowly explore him, from his neck down to his ankles. Her eyes would lock with his from time to time; taking a reading on his reactions. She made sure to spend extra time moving up between his legs, just to watch the reaction he gave her, the catch of his voice and the intake of air into his lungs. Every one of those things, every one of those reactions brought out one in herself. She felt her body begin to crave his and yet she showed nothing to him.

She pushed Gary back up under the water rinsing him off, but the site of the water rushing down his body was too much for her control and she pounced. She pressed into him kissing him deeply, pushing him backwards into the wall before she broke her lips from his reluctantly, "Tell me what it is that you want Gary, right here, right now." Her arms were on each side of his body making sure he could go no where without using his strength on her. She wanted to hear him say it. She wanted him badly by this point and she knew he wanted her, the wash being what it was, a tease for both of their bodies.
 
Gary heart and understood Ava's words. He knew why she'd said them, and truthfully, he knew she was right. He knew that she wanted him to talk more, wanted him to be a bit more expressive of his own wants and needs. While he let those thoughts stir in his mind though, their hands continued to wash and tease over each others skin.

As his hands moved from her shoulders, down her arms, dipping down to her stomach before lifting up to cradle and massage her breasts, Gary felt her own hands on his arms, chest, and finally down his stomach.

Where Gary had remained standing in his washing of her, Ava didn't. Gary let his eyes drift open and closed at their whims. His head was turned down towards her though, his deep blue eyes finding hers every time she looked up. She looked so innocent when she did that, washing his legs as she flicked her eyes up at him. He knew the truth though, but the sight of her like that was undeniably arousing.

As Ava lifted up though, her motions slowed, and her hands explored freely the cock that had grown very hard from her ministrations. The touch of her soapy hands grasping his hard shaft elicited a loud gasp. From that point on though, his eyes remained open, watching as those same soapy hands teased, touched, fondled, and generally enjoyed his cock and balls. The only struggle he had just then was the urge to tangle his hands in her beautiful brown hair.

When at last Ava rose to her feet, Gary's hands lifted to smooth over her skin once more. She again seemed to have something else in mind though. Her hands pushed him gently backwards into the spray of the shower, eliciting another soft gasp as he felt it's renewed heat. He closed his eyes briefly as he moved directly beneath the spray.

When he felt her body pounce against his though, his eyes opened. She pushed him back steadily until his back hit the wall. Her kiss was insistent, and he kissed back with a fiery passion, his need very evident, especially from the hard cock that was pressed hard against her stomach. His arms had moved around her, holding him to her until she broke the kiss. When she spoke though, Gary's eyes locked to her. Her arms were on either side of him, a position he could easily overpower her, but her words said she wanted something else.

"I want you mistress." Gary said at last, a strong and confident tone to his voice. His hands dropped immediately to her ass, gripping it firmly, a tight cheek in each hand.

There was no hesitation to Gary's next movement though. His hands squeezed her ass as he turned them around, effortlessly overpowering her position. Within moments, it was her back against the wall, his hands moving up to her hips as he pressed her firmly against it. Gary's blue eyes showed what he wanted. He knew his words weren't truly necessary, but he also knew that she wanted to hear it. "I want to fuck the shit out of you, right here, right now."

As he spoke, Gary's hands gripped her hips hard, preparing to lift her against the wall and take what he wanted, waiting only for a refusal from her, or a sign or word of acceptance.
 
As Gary turned them Ava released the wall and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her fingers splaying along that scarred back of his, teasing the raised skin again and again. Just the feel of his scars brought Ava into a frenzied need to feel him once again. Something about the life he had struggled through just intensifying the need to be everything Gary needed.

His fingers gripped into her skin at her hips and she couldn't help the gasp that pulled from her lips. Her eyes lowered along his body, slowly ravishing what she could see of him before they began to make their way back to his. His words, the need to be with her as strong as her need to feel him caused a slow smile to creep up along her lips.

Her fingers dove into his hair and pulled his lips closer to hers. As she spoke her lips brushed over his lightly, "Then take what you want Gary, claim me as I have claimed you." With that her lips pressed solidly to his while her leg ran up along the outside of his. Ava could feel his hands on her, knowing he wished to just grip her, raise her body up and keep her pinned against that wall for his needs.

It was a new day and yet the need to let him pin her and claim her as she had claimed him as hers was burning in her veins. Ava needed it more than she needed breath at that very moment.

Her body began to rise slowly up against the wall, first making her go from her standing to her being on her tippy toes. Still she wanted more and her mouth insisted on more. Her tongue taking everything Gary offered her while her body rose even more. Gary pressed her even more against the wall of the shower, her legs eagerly wrapping around him while another gasp slipped into his mouth from the feel of his hardness brushing against her.

Ava knew she was wet and ready to feel Gary drive into her, her body hummed with it until she was actually whimpering to feel him sliding into her. Gary was actually teasing her, even if it was a few moments, it was still a tease that she rarely ever allowed. Gary was hers as much as she was his and it was his right to hear her whimpers from his teasing of her body.

Ava allowed this, gave Gary full access to do what he wished with her for she was going to have him at her beck and call that evening during the festivities after the ceremony. Ava had a wicked thought brush along the inside of her mind, a gift of sorts that she needed to get for Gary. That image burned in her mind as Gary's hands gripped her, bringing her back to him and his body.

She broke from his lips, locking eyes with him as her fingers brushed over his scars once again. When she was where she wanted to be she dug her nails into him just as his actions proved to her how much he wanted to claim her as his.
 
As Gary moved them, he felt Ava's hands wrapping around his broad shoulders, her fingers playing over his scars once more. Gary held right there though, as her gaze trailed over his strong body, his cock, already aching with need, and finally back to his eyes. Her hands shift to grip strongly in his hair, pulling his head closer, and he relents to it. The moment she speaks though, giving him permission to do as he desires with her body, Gary finds himself hesitating, only briefly though.

Ava's kiss forced those hesitations from Gary's mind. She'd asked him what he wanted, he'd told her, and now she'd given him permission. They would both enjoy this, even if it would not last very long. If her words hadn't been enough though, the feel of her leg lifting to caress along the outside of his own, certainly was.

Now, it was Gary's turn to have that control. His mouth crushed down to hers as his hands slowly started to lift her. The grip on her hips was as strong as his kiss, lifting her first to her tip toes, and then beyond, easily supporting her weight, even adjusting her hips just so, giving himself the perfect angle to do as he desired.

When their kiss broke, Gary let himself rest there, just briefly. His cock was nestled against the folds of her pussy,already swollen and weeping with her arousal. When their eyes locked though, Gary put an end to the teasing, their joint need too strong to ignore any longer.

Ava's nails digging into his back told Gary what she wanted, and no sooner did he feel the pain than he drove his hips forward, pulling hers down to meet him. In that singular powerful thrust, Gary's cock speared hard into her, penetrating her fully. Gary's chest crushed to Ava's, and he held there. His strong hands made sure that she couldn't even wiggle her hips if she wanted to, not until he was ready.

Gary pulled back then, and lunged forward once more, his hands gripping her hips firmly as he drove his throbbing cock into her again and again. His voice was alive with his sounds, grunting, groaning, deep and panting breaths. Even with how soon he'd just woken up, Gary knew he'd cum quickly, and he had no intention of postponing it. She gave him permission to fuck her, to claim her, and he was going to do just that.
 
Ava's head tilted back just as Gary drove into her, spreading her wide around his hard shaft. Her voice caught in her throat and her muscles clamped down around him trying to hold him inside of her. Ava gasped, finally grasping the air she so desperately wanted even while Gary's fingers gripped her hips almost painfully.

Her head slowly lowered, her eyes searching his out while her body shuttered around his departure from her depths. It didn't take him long before he was driving back into her and this time without stopping he kept drilling into her. Her cries rose above the sound of the water splashing around them. Her nails dug into his back a bit more as she tried to hold on to him during his assault.

Her eyes finally finding his just as her body tightened, not being able to withstand the abuse of his cock. Her body tightened around him one second and was spasming around him the next. Her orgasm crashing over her, taking her to a place she never thought was possible. Her voice raised once again with her screams of his name even while her juices coated over his ever thrusting cock.

Ava knew, without a doubt, that she would never grow old of the feeling of him driving into her like this. Control lost, the animal breaking free to claim what was his. She felt the bond between them tighten even more and her mouth claimed his, taking in his moans and grunts. Feeling completely primal Ava's nails began to rake up Gary's back, mingling the pain of her nails with the pleasure of her body. His fingers digging into her hips even more showed her exactly what she wanted, complete loss of any part of him that was gentle. She wanted him wild, she wanted him out of control. Not once thinking about their 'positions' and more about the feel of their bodies joined as one.

Ava could feel him swelling deep inside of her with each forceful thrust of his. She felt her own body climbing faster to meet his, wanting nothing more than to fall over that edge of pure bliss with him. Her tongue swirled in his mouth even as her hips tried to move, feeling nothing more than his fingers digging even deeper to hold her still. Ava was beginning to love this side to Gary and was certainly going to crave more of it over time.

Her lips ripped from his as a scream tore up the length of her throat. Her body convulsed in his hands as her muscles milked over his large shaft drilling into her mercilessly. The only thing that mattered at that moment was the man driving into her, pleasing her like no other had before.
 
Gary watched Ava as he held her hips in his grasp, holding her still as he fucked her. She'd given him this, just like she'd given him last night, and he intended to savor it as best he could, even if he didn't intend to hold back. His eyes took in the fill of her face as she enjoyed what he was doing to her, for there could be no doubt as to her enjoyment of it.

As Ava's chin started to lower though, for it had been risen with her cries of pleasure, Gary kept to that hard pace, taking her body with almost primal need, that lust pushing to take her ever faster, pushing even harder. When their eyes finally met, it seemed to act as a catalyst for her pleasure. One moment, he felt her body tightening as her breath caught sharply in her throat, and the next, her voice was rising over the sound of the water around them. Ava's nails dug harder into Gary's back, urging him on, as if he needed the encouragement! The feeling of that tight pussy, clenching even tighter with her orgasm, was more than enough to make him want to keep going, riding out her orgasm as he fucked her.

Ava's nails didn't let up on Gary's back, not that he truly expected them to. In fact though, he felt them start to rake freely down his back. It was his turn to cry out, from both the pleasure and pain, both mingling in his head as the combination shoved his control even farther from him.

The press of Ava's lips to his own brought Gary back, at least a little. He became fully aware of her once more, the tightness of her around his thrusting cock, her tongue darting into his mouth and then swirling around it. Even her attempts to move her hips had him focused, just enough though that he gripped her harder, forcing her to remain where he wanted her.

From that brief and forceful struggle on, Gary's mind was lost once again. All he knew at that point, was the meaning of the scream that ripped from Ava's lips. As if the feeling of her body, rippling with her pleasure and her perfectly tight pussy, convulsing around his cock, wasn't enough, that scream, combined with the nails still raking freely over his back certainly was.

The combined sensations forced his body into overdrive. His fingers just held her in place now as he plowed into her with reckless and wanton abandonment, taking from her body what he desired as she screamed her pleasure. He'd of course been aware of the orgasm building powerfully within him, but her screams caused a surge within his body. no sooner did her screams of release lift into the mist filled air, than his own grunts lifted to join them. His cock erupted as violently as his fucking, gushing freely his cum, which pulsed from his body to mingle with hers as she came so very hard.

There had been no slow in this joining, and there was no gentle in this orgasm. There was only a violent and lustful need, a need that could only be fulfilled when the last of his cum had been fucked into Ava. His cock pounded her as he did just that, fucking her until the last drop was spilled within her. Only then did slow and finally stop, his breathing ragged and torn, his body pressed fully to hers as he rested there, his weight and strength supporting the both of them as they slowly recovered from their powerful experience.
 
Ava wasn't able to move even if she wanted to. If it wasn't for Gary holding tightly to her she would have found her ass on the floor of the shower. Her body continued to ripple and tighten around his cock, even while he rested inside of her. The feel of him buried so deep in her, the feel of their joining was what Ava truely wanted. She wanted someone she could be one with, one that she could love and pleasure how she wanted.

Her breaths finally slowed from the ragged pants they once were. She didn't want him free from her body, but she also knew they needed to part. They had much to do and by tonight he would have her collar around his throat, showing the world he was hers. She shivered at the thought and what was to come after that as well. Ava had many plans for Gary and she was most certain that he was going to love all of them, even if some of them would push at his memories of his past. That would be the one way Ava knew she could show to Gary that he belonged to her and she him.

Her fingers released their grip on his back and began to softly stroke over his skin. She kissed his cheek softly before leaning her own against it. Leaning into his heated cheek she sighed contently, "We have much to do my dear. Will you be able to move without plummeting to the floor of the shower?" Ava didn't want him hurt and even though he was still standing she knew if he wasn't ready that first move could be dangerous.

She moved her cheek from his and glanced into his haze filled look. She could help but smile brightly even while her fingers moved to brush lightly over his neck, "I want nothing more than to see my collar around this neck and we can only do such if we leave this shower and get started on all the plans we must make." Ava leaned in and kissed his lips lovingly, knowing he wrapped himself around her, making him a part of her now as she was a part of him.

Ava's legs were a bit on the weak side, but nothing too bad where she would fall. She still held to Gary until she felt she was certain not to fall. Ava watched as he stepped back under the spray of the water. She watched as the water trickled down the planes of his chest and abdomen. The moment he turned, she watched that water ripple along the ridges of his back that the scars made. She couldn't help but leaning forward and run her tongue over one of them. She loved his scars and certainly loved the reaction she got when she did anything to them.

Ava smiled brightly as she felt the shiver run through his body. Her body pressed to the back of his, "Time to let the world know you belong to me dear. Are you certain you are ready for this?"
 
Moments like these were the kind that Gary was truly getting attached to. He loved sex, this much was true. What guy didn't? It was this though, their heated and sweaty bodies pressed together, resting after such a powerful experience, this was perfect. Despite what was likely a very busy schedule, she'd given him this.

Gary sighed softly as he felt her nails finally lift free from his back. The soft pads of her fingers massaged over what was likely to be very abused flesh. Her soft kiss to his cheek made him smile, as did the light press of her own cheek against his.

Ava of course spoke first. Her words saddened him slightly, if only because he didn't want to leave this place, not yet anyway. Despite those feelings though, Gary did nod against her, speaking softly. "Yes mistress." He didn't move just yet though, wanting to truly savor the feel of them like this.

When Ava's cheek finally moved free of his own, Gary leaned his upper body back just slightly, finding her hazel eyes, half-lidded and tired, like his own. The touch of her hands to his neck has his eyes slipping briefly closed. Her words caused him to open them, a smile coming to his face as he nodded. "I've worn many collars ma'am, but yours will be the first I've ever taken voluntarily." As he finished speaking, Ava leaned in. Gary's lips met hers. That kiss was like most of last night had been, a deep and loving one. As they held that kiss, Gary slowly shifted his arms, moving them one by one, bit by bit. Soon enough, they'd moved from holding her by the hips, keeping her off the ground and against the wall, to wrapped around her, simply supporting her between the solid wall, and his only slightly less solid chest.

As that kiss finally broke, Gary lowered her to the ground. He felt her waver on her feet, so his strong arms didn't release her. Only once he was sure she could stand on her own did he release his hold, stepping back into the water. Gary's eyes closed with the blissful feeling of the water pounding onto his sweaty form. He turned soon enough, his eyes still closed as he gasped only slightly from that same heat and pressure on the freshly abused skin of his back.

The sound around him made him practically unaware of what Ava was doing just then. He gasped anew as he felt ran her tongue up the full length of one of them. A shiver slipped up the full length of his spine. in his mind, he of course had to wonder at her fascination with them. He found it strange to say the least, but no less strange than the pleasure he got when she did such things. They were a strange pair to be sure, but a good strange.

As he felt Ava's body press to his once more. Gary sighed softly with contentment. He heard her words, but they didn't change his mindset at all. He turned slowly to face her, keeping the intimate distance of their bodies, even if she would have to crane her neck to look up at him. His deep blue gaze found her hazel one once more. "Yes mistress, I am quite certain and ready.

Soon enough, the pair had turned off the water, dried each other, and moved into the bedroom. Again, despite their plethora of things to do, the pair took as much time as they could with the simpler things, like drying each other. It would be so easy to just rush through them, yet they took the time all the same.

It wasn't until the pair got to the bedroom that Gary realized something. He turned to Ava, a small chuckle slipping from his lips. "I...uh...don't have any clothes mistress. We brought me here naked last night, remember?"
 
Ava glanced over Gary's nude form as the smile formed on her lips, "Oh well I do enjoy seeing you like this, we will have to have you at least partly clothed for the ceremony. Go to the closet and look the the right hand side as you enter, there might be something there for you to wear. If not then I will have to get something sent over." Ava watched as Gary made his way over to the closet before she moved toward the dresser.

Opening the drawer she began to pull out the items she planned on wearing. A dark blue corset with a short black skirt, black thigh highs with a matching bra and thong set. Once dressed she slipped on a pair of knee high boots and finished off with a light dusting of makeup and her hair flowing across her back.

Her eyes turned to see Gary stepping from the closet in a pair of faded tight blue jeans. His bulge was very evident as well as the strong thighs and firm ass. He was utterly delicious looking and if it wasn't for the fact they had plans Ava would have began the nights activities already. Slowly Ava licked over her lips as she nodded, "Looks good my dear, shall we?"

Turning they make their way down from the bedroom and into her office. She moves to her chair, sliding into it as she begins to make a few phone calls. Sitting back from the desk she motions for Gary to come over by her side, pointing down she orders him to his knees. Ava knows that she doesn't have to tell Gary anything as his training previously should have at least included the basics.

As Ava made her calls her fingers brushed lightly through Gary's hair and over the skin of his shoulder. She finished making all the plans but continued to stroke over his hair and his warm, soft skin. She loved the reactions she pulled from him, although she needed to greet their guest as they arrived. Her fingers brushed through his hair one last time as she leaned in closer to him. Her finger under his chin make his lips rise up to greet hers. Ava gave Gary a soft, loving kiss before slowly standing and motioning for him to stand and follow.

Within 30 minutes, people began to show up at the door. First was a few of Ava's old submissives, ones that grew and took what she taught them into their life. Some were still submissive to other Mistresses and some were on their own. Then came a few Masters and Mistresses that Ava had known through the years, but the one that mattered the most was Maria, seeing her walk through the door was a gift all on its own. She always thought to control by fear, fear of punishment, but Ava was nothing like her. Ava wanted her to see just how much one person would be willing to give when showed some kindness as a human being and not some piece of meat.

Once everyone had arrived and was seated in the living room Ava led Gary there and in front of the fireplace she had him kneel, without a single word being spoken. She turned to the gathering, "Tonight you are here to be witness to our union as Mistress and pet." Ava turns back to Gary smiling softly as her fingers brush over his cheek, she reaches out and collects a box that Tina, one of Ava's old submissive, held for her. Opening it she pulled the necklace from it's place, but this necklace was short so it would lay at the base of his neck. Ava licked her lips as she slipped the white gold necklace around Gary's neck. Hanging from it that laid gently along the top of his chest was an infinity symbol, "Gary, as I place this collar on your neck, I acknowledge and honor your strength, the courage of a man who is brave enough to bow before me in love and service. I acknowledge and honor the trust which you have given me, and promise to never abuse it or take it for granted. I will strive to earn that trust every day, and to remind you how grateful I am that you choose, every day, to give it to me. I acknowledge and honor your submission, your willingness to serve, placing your body and will in my hands. I promise to always remember that submission is a gift you give me. Do you accept my collar freely and with joy?"
 
Gary took notice of the smile that came to Ava's face as she regarded his nakedness. As she gave him the instructions though, he offered up only a slight sigh of relief. Both of them likely knew that he had absolutely no problems being naked, even in front of a large group of people. Tonight was going to be different though, and he was glad that she recognized and understood that.

After Ava spoke, Gary did as she bade, moving in to her closet. He wasn't surprised to find a small selection to choose from. In fact, he didn't end up finding any shirts that fit him properly. Thankfully though, he did manage to find an older pair of faded jeans. They were tight to be sure, hiding little of his his bulging crotch, and clinging tightly to his toned thighs and ass. To be honest though, Gary was glad for even that much.

Moments after he walked from the closet, he turned to admire the exquisite beauty that was Ava. They were an interesting pair to be sure, he shirtless wearing jeans that just barely fit, and she looking perfectly the domme that she was. The quick flick of her tongue across her lips didn't pass Gary's notice, and it even made him smile. Already he knew what she was thinking, and it was quite similar to what he was thinking with her dressed as she was.

As the pair started to make their way towards Ava's office, Gary couldn't help but wonder once more what all lay in store for him this night. Once they stepped into the office, Gary halted his steps, letting Ava cross in front of him to move behind the desk. As she did so, Gary stepped in front of it, wondering what she expected of him. Thankfully though, the very moment he started to wonder, Ava motioned him around the desk to her side. No sooner did he reach where she wanted him, than she pointed to the ground with one hand. The gesture was a simple one, and Gary lowered himself to his knees beside her. Since it was just the two of them, he didn't bother keeping his back high and straight, but rather settled back into a slightly more relaxed position, sort of sitting on his feet.

As Ava made her calls, Gary remained there, gladly allowing her other hand the freedom to brush through his hair, stroking down to his shoulder. His eyes slipped closed as his breathing slowed, soft sighs slipping from his lips at the tender treatment that his body still wasn't used to. Even after she finished her calls, she seemed content to sit there just like that, for at least a couple minutes longer. Gary was more than okay with that, content to remain there as long as she desired.

As observant as Gary was, it didn't pass his notice, even with his eyes closed as they were, when Ava leaned closer. When he felt her hand beneath his chin, he opened his eyes. His eyes found hers as she leaned so close, her hand guiding his chin up to meet her kiss. There was no rush to this kiss. It was soft, loving, and gentle, even if it was a bit fleeting. As their lips parted, Gary's eyes followed her hazel ones, even as her head retreated from his. Soon enough, she was moving to stand, and motioning for him to do the same.

Within thirty minutes, the guests started to arrive. Gary was beside Ava as she answered the door each time. He'd heard her saying names as she made the calls, but now he was able to see the faces. He actually found himself slightly torn on whether or not to look them in the face. In the end, he made a sort of compromise. He looked up at them just long enough to commit them to his short term memory, then his gaze lowered from theirs. Gary was fairly calm through most of the first meetings, but he was slightly nervous about seeing Maria again. When she did arrive, Gary was torn once more on what to do with his eyes. When they last met, he would have looked her in the eye if they were still at her auction house, but now he was reluctant to, because he didn't want to embarrass Ava. In the end, with her and her alone, he kept his gaze lowered.

Once every guest had arrived, and was seated comfortably in the living room, Ava's silent signal told Gary that it was time. As she led, Gary followed, moving until they came to stand before the fireplace. The moment they stopped, Gary lowered himself to his knees, facing Ava, even as she turned to face their guests. This time, as Gary knelt, he used the formal posture. His back was straight, his broad shoulders were squared, and his head was held high, even if his gaze was still lowered. His breathing was slow and even, and his face was one of perfect calm.

With his gaze lowered as it was, Gary saw Ava turn to face him after she spoke to their guests. He didn't look up though, not until he felt her fingers brush over his cheek. Only then did he lift his gaze. As he did, he saw her turning to collect a box from somebody she had standing by. Gary's bottom lip slipped between his teeth when he saw the white gold necklace she removed from the box. Hanging from the necklace, was an infinity symbol. Gary kept his back straight, even lifting his chin as she bent to him, presenting his throat to her. As she fitted it in place around his neck, Gary noticed that it was short, resting at the very base of his neck. The infinity symbol resting against his chest.

Gary's blue eyes lifted to lock fully with Ava's hazel ones as she started to speak. Her words were not lost on him, or likely anybody in the room. The only part that surprised Gary, was the last statement, or rather the question. He was actually shocked that she would ask, giving him the choice, here, in front of her piers and former submissives.

Of it's own volition, Gary's hand lifted to stroke along the band of gold around his neck. His mind wracked, trying to think of what he should say, what would be fitting for such an occasion. His head bowed briefly as he thought, but soon raised once more. "That you would ask, rather than demand it ma'am, speaks volumes, in and of itself. As does the fact that you would go to such troubles, organizing such a ceremony. To say that I would be honored to be called yours would be an understatement. There is but one answer I can give, and that answer is yes Mistress. I accept your collar, and consent to be yours, so long as you will have me." Despite his calm exterior, Gary's heart was pounding from the seemingly simply ordeal. His head bowed once more, showing respect for Ava, even though he doubted she would mind if he looked her in the eye, even here and now, in present company.
 
Ava smiled softly down to Gary as his words floated up to her ears. They were heartfelt words that made her proud to have her collar around his neck. She was so proud to have him that she could barely contain herself. When he lowered his eyes she reached down and cupped his chin, raising it up as she bent forward. Her lips met his in a soft kiss, one that showed him how much she appreciated him and the gift he was giving to her.

When her lips left his, her fingers again brushed through his hair. Ava could have sworn that not a peep was ushered. She didn't care either, her eyes were completely for Gary, showing him how much she is thankful he choose her. Giving them another few moments before she kissed him lightly again and straightened back up. She turned toward their guess and smiled, "Thank you for being here. We have some drinks and a bit of food should anyone choose to stick around."

Ava motioned for Gary to follow her as she took her time leaving the room. Just as they entered the dining area where she had some food laid out along with a bar in one corner, fully stocked, she heard the voice of Maria and turned to greet her once again. Maria walked up to them, her eyes glancing over Gary from head to foot before looking toward Ava. Ava tried not to take offense as she knew Maria was trying to tempt her into a verbal debate as she always did.

Ava never understood why Maria always seemed to want to try and ruffle Ava's feathers, that is until money is involved, then Maria knows how to shut up and take what Ava would offer her. "I never thought he would clean up to look this good Ava darling, maybe I should have kept him for myself." Ava could hear the warning in Maria's tone, the one that said if at any time Ava's back was turned Gary was going to be vulnerable. Ava smiled to Maria, though fake as it was, "Yes and that is not all Maria, but then again it is your loss since you decided to sell him. As you can see very well with your own eyes he wears my collar and will until the end of time." Ava leaned closer to Maria, "Lay a finger on him and I will have your hand. Harm him anymore and I will take retribution. This will be your only warning Maria."

Ava leaned away from Maria which put her leaning closer to Gary. Her hand sliding behind her, waiting for Gary's hand to slip into hers. She turned from Maria, "Welcome to stay Maria, but only I will be the one participating in the activities this evening with Gary, well me and anyone of my choosing that is." Ava couldn't help the smirk that began to play along her lips as she moved away from Maria and down a hall that most wouldn't have ever seen, especially if you were in the main part of the house.

Leading Gary back toward a larger room, Ava pushed open the doors to reveal what Ava lovingly referred to as her play room. Many of her submissives have seen it but then again no one had ever been in Gary's position before.

The room was white walled with black leather straps and bands attached to silver chains. More black leather hung from the far wall and upon closer inspection you could see there was an assortment of whips, riding crops, paddles as well as canes. Along that far wall was also a dark cherry cabinet that would normally look like any dresser you would find in a bedroom but this one, when opened held many vibrators, dildos, strap ons as well as other toys that Ava loved to use. In the middle drawers held more toys along with towels on one side.

Gary had never been here before, but this would not be his only time in this room. Ava led him to the middle of the room where chains hung from the ceiling, turning him in front of her to face her, "Strip my pet." Ava couldn't keep the smile off of her face at Gary's newest title. She loved the feel of it as it rolled from her lips.

She stood there watching Gary as he did as commanded to do. Her tongue flicked lightly over her lips as his body came into view. Ava held out a hand for his pants and the look in his eyes as he handed them to her was interesting to say the least. She didn't think Gary was expecting to hand anything over to her. Ava folded up his pants and walked around him to a smaller table off to the side that held a few bottles of water, stored in a bowl full of ice. She placed the pants down on the table before moving back to Gary but this time coming up behind him.

Her fingers slipped up along his beck, tracing along the scars as she made her way up to his neck, gripping him tightly she pulled him backwards until her lips were at his ear. Ava whispered to Gary, "Who do you belong to?" She waited for his answer before turning her head just a bit, "I didn't hear you dear, who?"

By this time people were beginning to trickle in and out of the room. This wasn't the only room Ava had like this, but this was hers and every one of her guess knew it. As Gary's words slipped from his lips, Ava's lips turned back to his ear. Her teeth latched onto the ear lobe and tugged slightly on it before letting it go, "Yes, that you are." Ava's free hand was sliding up the underside of Gary's arm, raising it up, "And I am going to have so much fun with my pet tonight. If there were any doubts they will be gone before he sleep tonight."

The hand that was gripping his neck released him only to meet her hand around his wrist, fastening his arm to the chains that hung from the ceiling.

Once finished Ava walked around Gary's extended arm, letting her nails run lightly over his skin. Her eyes locking with his and already she saw the desire in him burning bright. A thrill shot through her and her nails sunk a bit more, leaving pink lines in their wake. Once coming to the other arm, again Ava rose it up toward the chains and fastened them to his wrist.

Once that wrist was finished she bent over, letting the side of her ass slip along the front of him as she fastened the leather strap around his ankle. Straightening back up she moved to the other leg and again bent down and strapped that ankle to the chains. Once again she straightened and this time turned to look into his eyes, "Before we begin my pet you get to choose two words for tonights play. The first one will be a warning of sorts. I will slow down but I will not stop. The second one will stop everything. Do you understand? Now what are your words for tonight?"

Ava waited for Gary to select his words before she nodded and repeated them for him. She moved away from him and walked over toward a spot where the chains were being held. She picked the first chain and began to pull on it. One by one she pulled on the chains until Gary was fully spread eagle and hanging from the ceiling.

Ava moved toward her wall of toys and picked up a riding crop. She stepped back over toward Gary, but the sounds everyone was making disappeared and the only sound that could be heard were her heels on the floor. She moved around Gary, slipping the riding crop along her free hand as her eyes moved over him, checking out the way he was spread open for her. She licked her lips as her eyes moved up his body to lock with his, "And so it begins my pet, your first full night as mine!" With those words she flicked the riding crop to make it land squarely on his chest, "I will show you what it means to be mine in every way."
 
Last edited:
Gary waited there patiently, his head bowed before his mistress in a room full of her piers. When he felt her hand beneath his chin though, he didn't resist her as she tilted his face up. The soft kiss was truly sublime. He returned it happily, his heart already jumping at the thought of what might happen tonight.

When Ava pulled away, her hazel eyes found his blue one's immediately, her hand moving to brush through his hair once more. They were both oblivious to everybody else just then. In the end, this night was for them and them alone. After a few more moments, that lovely face bent to his once more. Gary's lips met hers eagerly, even if the kiss was far more brief than he would have preferred. He remained where he was as she straightened up and thanked their guests for coming. He wondered what all she had in mind when she said others might be sticking around, but it didn't worry him too terribly much.

When Ava beckoned for him to follow, Gary rose quickly to his feet, the muscles of his toned legs flexing noticeably, for all to see, as he did. The pair walked towards the dining room, with Gary being a step behind and to the side. They both stopped and turned though, Gary stepping to his place behind and beside his mistress once more.

Gary's gaze lowered from the other mistress'. He knew well enough what she was doing, taking an eye full of his body, right before his new mistress. He knew his place well enough, and kept his gaze averted.

when he heard the conversation between the women though, Gary dared to lift his gaze. Maria was busy with her conversation with Ava, but Gary was still regarding her very seriously. His face was still one of calm, even as the conversation got quite serious, but he knew that Ava didn't need his support, didn't need anything from him just then, except to stand strong, exactly like he was.

When Ava finally leaned away from Maria, Gary noticed the hand that extended towards him. Without hesitation, he took it and let her lead him away from Maria. He felt many things just then, but he was proud of his mistress, proud to be hers.

Gary followed quietly as Ava spoke one last thing over her shoulder, something that made Gary smile. It took a moment for him to fully notice when they were led down a hallway he hadn't noticed right away. It made sense in a way, since he hadn't even been given a full tour of her house yet. They came to the end of the hallway, and as he watched, Ava pushed open the double doors blocking their way. Gary couldn't help but smile again at what he saw. He knew the moment he saw the room, what it's purpose was. It was a purpose he didn't generally enjoy, but he knew he would enjoy this one. The fact that he was with Ava now, would likely make all the difference.

As he was led to the center of the room, Gary's eyes took notice of the details of it. When they reached the center though, and Ava turned him to face her, his gaze found hers immediately. He smiled at the words that slipped from her lips. His hands moved immediately to the pants that he wore. He unbuttoned them, unzipped them, and in one fluid motion, bent at the waist so he could push the tight pants down his legs.

As he lifted fully, he saw the hand she held out, and knew what she wanted. His blue eyes found hers as he handed her the pants. Truthfully speaking, he was grateful to be out of them. He hoped actually, that she'd take him shopping him at some point, for those few times when she wanted him clothed.

Gary's eyes watched her as she moved away from him. When she turned and came back, his blue eyes were still on her. His head even turned to watch her as she moved behind him, watching until he felt her hands sliding slowly up his back. His eyes slipped closed as he felt the teasing touch, but they opened as he felt her hand close around his neck and pull him back. He understood the meaning of the gesture though, the very second he heard her words in his ear. "You mistress." He said as softly as she'd said, speaking for only her to hear.

When he felt her head turn slightly, and heard her repeat the question, Gary knew what she wanted. His answer came immediately then, in a loud and clear voice, loud enough for any and all of the people trickling in, out, and passing through to hear. "I am yours mistress. I belong to you and you alone."

Gary again felt her head turn slightly. He gasped softly as he felt her teeth close around his earlobe, pulling just slightly before releasing it and speaking her affirmation to his words. Gary moaned softly as he heard Ava's words, knowing full well they were true. He again didn't resist as he felt her lifting his arm, allowing her to secure one of his wrists in the restraints that hung above his head.

The nails that slid down his skin almost passed his notice as Ava had walked around in front of him. His blue eyes burned with his desire, desire that sparked that much more when she dug those nails in, marking his skin before she grabbed his other arm and lifted it to lock it in the restraints.

Gary's eyes watched as Ava moved deliberately then, bending over at the waist, the side of her ass brushing against his cock. Her hands meanwhile, worked quickly to secure each of his ankles in the leather restraints on the floor.He was hardening quickly, from the thoughts in his head, the view before him, and of course what she was and would be doing to and with him. Soon enough, he was bound, completely helpless before her, and eagerly anticipating anything and everything she had in mind for this night.

When Ava rose to her feet, Gary's eyes watched her as she looked him straight in the eye. He found himself actually surprised at the request she made of him. Not since his very first mistress, the one who'd broken him so, had he even had a slow word, let alone a safe word. He was actually touched that she would include them. His mind was briefly scrambled as he tried to think of the words in question. Soon enough though, he settled on what he wanted them to be. "My safe word is toha, mistress, and my slow word is kiel. Gary didn't actually remember when he'd first heard the words, but they'd always stuck in his mind. He then listened as Ava repeated them back to him, ensuring she knew them and would recognize them. Gary nodded at her pronunciation of each of them, trusting she'd respect each if it came to it.

As Ava made to move again, Gary's eyes watched her as they had before, watching as she moved to where the chains were chains were held. He watched and felt as she pulled first one, and then the other, pulling until he was even more helpless than he had been before. He quickly found himself spread eagle, arms suspended from the ceiling, anything and everything about him bared for her view, as well as anybody else that might stop to observe.

Gary's eyes followed Ava as she made her way to the wall of toys. He watched her as she picked up a riding crop. As Ava turned to walk towards him once more, Gary listened to the sharp and deliberate rap of her heels on the floor. Each step sounded louder as she got closer to him. The sound alone was enough to overpower any of the other sounds in the room. His blue eyes burned with his lust and desire as he watched her, helpless to do anything for himself.

Ava's words, spoken like that, with him in this position, made Gary want it. They made him want this, despite everything that had been done to him in his past. The sharp snap of the crop landing on squarely on his taut chest made Gary gasp. Ava's gaze still held his own as he spoke. "Yes mistress! Please yes! Make me yours!" Never before had Gary been so vocal about such things, let alone in a space where anybody walking around could hear and observe. Inside, Gary already knew that he was not the same man he'd been when she'd bought him from Maria. She was already changing him, making him hers, making him better than he ever would have been without her.
 
Ava flicked her wrist again, landing the riding crop this time on the upper portion of Gary's chest. She loved the sound of his gasps as well as the words that sounded loudly in the room. Another thrill shot through her as her eyes mingled on him. She slowly slid the riding crop against his skin until she was right above his heart. Flicking her wrist she landed the leather tongue against his chest.

Ava took a step closer to him. He was already taller than she was and with him strung up by the chains he was even taller. She craned her head back to keep her eyes on him as she spun the crop around in her hand, taking the thick handle and running it down over his skin. The handle moved down his body to his hip and slipped lower onto his thigh. Ava watched every little nuisance in his eyes as she moved the handle to the inside of his thighs and began to work her way up toward his hard shaft.

The moment he made the slightest movement she quickly turned the crop to land it directly on the side of his thigh, "Now be still my pet. I wouldn't want you to get too carried away." The handle returned, inching closer and closer to his balls. She could see the determination in his eyes to keep still, but she knew it was killing him to do so.

Just as she reached his balls she pulled the handle away without so much as a brush of leather against his straining cock and balls. Ava licked over her lips as she saw the frustration grow within him. She loved getting him to the point he was ready to explode if only she would touch him. He vibrated with that need and it was only building more as she toyed with his body.

Ava stepped around to his back, landing the leather tongue of the crop against his left ass cheek. Stepping closer her tongue brushed over one of the scars on his back. The moment the line was drawn out with her tongue she landed that crop against his right ass cheek and again moved to a new scar and ran her tongue over that one.

Turning the crop around in her hand she pressed the leather handle into his lower back and began to rake up his spin with it, "Is my pet enjoying himself?" A she got to the middle of his back she pulled the crop away flicking it in rapid succession landing a few blows on each of his ass cheeks even while her teeth latched on to one of the scars on his back and began to bite down.

Her tongue flicked over the skin trapped between her teeth as the handle of the crop moved up between his spread legs, brushing just lightly over his balls. The sounds Gary was making was music to her ears and she couldn't help but purr around the trapped skin of his. Slowly she released that piece of skin only to run her tongue over it.

Ava stepped back from Gary, admiring the slight tint of red to his ass cheeks. Turning she moved back toward the wall that held the toys, placing the crop back in it's place while she pulled out a medium size butt plug. Turning back toward Gary she moved up behind him, her free hand brushing over his ass, massaging the flesh and pulling his ass cheeks apart even more. She had made certain that the plug was fully lubed up as she didn't wish to cause Gary harm, just a bit of pain mixed with his pleasure.

Her fingers moved down until they found their target. Again her tongue ran over a scar only a moment before her finger slipped ever so slowly into his ass. Feeling his muscles clamping down on her finger made her mound tighten in response. She slowly pushed her finger all the way into him as her mouth moved over each scar on his back, loving each one tenderly. Ava's finger began to slip from his ass while her other hand moved to meet it. Just as her finger slipped from the tight ring she replaced it with the plug, "Relax my pet."

As Ava ushered those words against Gary's back she began to push the plug up into his ass, pushing it until finally his tight ring clamped down around the base, holding the plug deep within him. Her lips kissed lightly along his back as her hands moved up and over his shoulders, "That's my boy." She pressed herself against his back a moment before she moved away from him again.

Ava stepped back to the toys to slip on a vampire glove. Turning back toward Gary, she hid the glove covered hand behind her as her other hand moved up to place the tip of her index finger in her mouth. Ava walked around him, admiring his body and his servitude to her. She was directly in front of him as her hand dropped and she gripped his hard cock, "Don't cum now."

Ava's hand began to slip up to the head of his cock, letting her thumb brush over the tip before slipping back down to the base. The hand with the glove on it came into view and she moved it up toward the top of his chest. Her head bent just slightly, but her eyes remained on him. Just as her mouth wrapped around the tip of his cock her hand landed and ran down the front of Gary. The mixture of sounds again made her purr around his cock. Her hand rose and again made a long swipe down his chest as her mouth descended just a bit more. Her tongue teased him and tried to coax him to cum even though she told him not to. She wanted to see how badly he truly wanted releases.
 
Gary knew well enough that Ava liked the sounds he made, both painful and pleasurable. It was for that reason that he didn't even attempt to hide them. The flick of the crop against his chest elicited another sharp gasp. His blue eyes were locked firmly with Ava's hazel one's, staring hard into her eyes as she slid the tab of the crop over his chest. Another flick of her wrist sent a surge of sensation from the strike point, this time right over his heart. Along with that strike, came another sharp gasp, and another pulse of blood to his cock, already fully hard and throbbing.

As Gary watched, Ava took a step closer. His eyes showed a brief bit of confusion at why she'd want to crane her neck to look at him. He didn't voice it though, and couldn't move to adjust it, even if he wanted to. He felt when she turned the crop around though, recognizing the different feel of the thick leather handle as it slid over his skin. His blue eyes burned with need, even as he felt that handle sliding down his body, inching it's way to his protruding and vulnerable cock. His mind was already reeling at what she could do with and to him in this position, helpless as he was.

Despite what might happen, Gary found himself craving the touch of the leather. He wanted to feel it on his cock. He even went so far as to flex one arm, hoping to pull his cock closer to the pleasing sensation that was that crop. The moment he moved though, he felt the crop turn in her hand, and felt the sharp sting of it's strike in the meaty part of his thigh. Another gasp came from that strike, and when he heard her words, his lips found it's way briefly between his teeth. He nodded at her words, whispering huskily. "Yes mistress."

When he calmed down, Gary felt the leather return to his skin once more. With each muscle it passed over, the taut muscles twitched. He ached for it's touch, wanted more, yet he was helpless to take what he wanted. He again took his bottom lip between his teeth, his tension obvious as he tried to obey her.

So taut and ready was he, as he felt the crop getting close to his tightened balls, that when it suddenly left him, leaving him wanting, he moaned loudly in dismay. His hands fisted in the restraints, every muscle in his body tightening with the frustration of the denial.

Gary wanted to watch Ava as she moved around him, but didn't dare to move, lest he provoke a strike. In the end though, he almost wished he had, as the strike came anyway, this time in the form of a firm flick of that crop into the fleshy part of his firm ass. He didn't see or feel her step closer, but the touch of her tongue to one of the scars she loved so much sent a violent shiver of pleasure up his spine. A loud moan accompanied that shiver, leaving no doubt as to his pleasure. When she finished with that scar, the tab of the crop returned, another sharp blow to his ass. Gary writhed in his restraints now, craving anything she'd give him, almost uncaring if it was pleasure or the light pain of the crop.

Again, Gary felt the turn of the crop, felt the thick leather of the handle pressing a firm line up his spine. He quivered along with it's trail, quaking freely at the sheer feel of it's passage. Gary heard Ava's words, just as he felt the crop lift from his back. "Yes!" SNAP! "God mistress yes!" Gary's words were interrupted and followed by the sharp rap of the crop against his ass once more. Even then though, the sensations continued, this time with Ava's teeth clamping down around the raised skin of one of his scars. Gary's voice sounded off with every flick of the crop, kiss of her tongue, and bite of her teeth.

Then, at long last, the brief touch of the handle between Gary's legs. He twitched as he felt the rough leather on his clean-shaven balls. Again though, after just the briefest of touches where he wanted her, Ava left once more. And, just as before, Gary moaned in dismay, wanting more, infinitely more.

Gary knew the instant Ava left him, hearing once more the sharp rap of her heels as she moved to the wall of toys. He didn't know what she was grabbing, but he knew once more when she was coming back. The first thing he felt, was the soft feel of her hand rubbing the abused skin of his ass. He sighed softly at that. The sigh was short-lived though, as he felt her hands parting the cheeks of his ass. He desperately wanted to turn to see her, but knew it wouldn't matter. He'd know soon enough what she intended for him.

Such was the truth, as just moments later, he felt the press of her finger against ring of his ass, as tight as the rest of him. The touch of her tongue running the full length of one of his scars only added to that tension, making her penetration difficult to say the least. Her mouth moved freely from one scar to the other, and his tension remained throughout. Only her words telling him to relax finally did the trick. With a slow exhale, he released the tension that had been flooding his entire body. Even his fists had released. No sooner did he do as she commanded, than he felt her finger being replaced by what he could only assume was a butt plug. He couldn't be sure on it's size, but he knew he'd surely taken more in his ass last night, so he was far from worried.

Gary kept up his slow breathing, helping her as best he could. He could feel it now, relatively long, but not very thick. It would fill him, but not stretch him too far. At that exact moment, Gary doubted he'd have been able to relax as he'd done without Ava's assistance. He couldn't voice it just then, but he truly did appreciate her, even now. Once the full of the plug was within his ass, and his cheeks were clenched hard around the base, Gary felt Ava's lips kissing lightly over his back, her hands roaming freely up to his back and shoulders. The press of Ava's body against his own helped Gary to relax even further, even with his ass being filled with the plug. He again heard Ava's retreating steps, and Gary let his head bow. He didn't even realize until that exact moment that his eyes were closed. He had no idea when he'd closed them. He'd simply been too focused on Ava and what she was doing to him.

Soon enough, Ava's heels sounded with her approach. He lifted his gaze to look at her, seeing her finger pressed to her lips. When his eyes met hers though, he saw that hand slip fro that spot to grip his throbbing cock. In the back of his mind, he remembered she had her other hand behind her back, but he was focused on her words, her instructions. "Yes mistress." He said softly, offering up a slight nod.

What Gary saw come from behind Ava's back alarmed him. It wasn't so much the sight of the glove, as much as it's initial proximity to his cock. For a brief moment he was panicky, wondering if she intended to use that hand on his cock. He was elated to find that that was not her plan, but he knew he was far from out of the woods when that glove lifted to hover over his chest. Words didn't exist to describe what happened next. Her baby blue eyes watched him, even as her head bent. Gary knew what was coming, but was powerless to stop it.

That warm and perfect mouth closed over the sensitive tip of his erect and throbbing cock at the same moment that her gloved hand met and raked down his chest. The sound that came from Gary's mouth was somehow a mix between a moan of pleasure, and a cry of pain. His cock jumped violently of it's own accord in Ava's mouth, responding to the feel of the glove on his chest. Ava's only initial response to the mix, was a purring vibration of her lips around his cock.

As he watched, unable to look away, Ava's mouth lifted on his cock, and her hand rose. Again, the hand raked down, and the mouth engulfed his cock, taking more this time. Gary desperately wanted to thrash with the combined sensations, but didn't dare do so. To do it would risk great injury to himself. Somehow, he had to remain still, even as his chest was raked with the glove, and his cock was sucked and teased by her expert mouth.

The only part of Gary's body that could thrash freely was his head, which did so violently. His hands were fisted once more, his toes were curled. Again and again, he felt the combined sensations of both the glove and her mouth, both with an experts touch and skill. Gary's entire body was taut, tightened with his effort not to cum. Ava didn't let up though. In fact, she almost seemed to redouble her efforts on him. "Mistress! Please Mistress! Can I cuuuum! Please god can I cuuuum!" Gary's cries were loud and shameless. He didn't know how long he could hold, and truthfully he didn't care. Every muscle was tight with his impending release, right down to the tight ring of his ass, clenching around the plug that still filled him so. Gary's body was tight, on the edge, and oh so ready. He'd cum on command, if only she'd give it. It took every fiber of his will not to cum, but even his mighty strength had limits, and those limits were being pushed now, being tested.
 
Ava couldn't help but grin around his cock as his words echoed in the room. He was desperate and she could not only feel it in the line of his body but also from the sound of his voice. There was desperation in there. Her tongue flicked over his cock once more before pulling free, her hand the only thing that remained and it was still along his cock. Her other hand lightened just a bit but continued to run over his flesh.

When Ava reached the top of his thighs she removed the glove from his skin, tossing it to the floor before reaching under him and gripping the plug. Her hand on his cock slowly slid up to the tip before slipping back down. She could see it in his eyes that he wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer. Ava actually debated on what she wanted to do with him, finally settling on the most simplest of things.

Her fingers gripped the plug and began to slowly remove it from his ass. When it reached just the tip, Ava whispered to him, "Relax pet, you must relax and you must cum." Just as the words left her mouth Ava drove the plug back into his ass as her hand on his cock ran up his length only to drop back down. The plug in his ass was pulled and shoved back into him as her hand stroked up and down his length, not giving him a choice but to cum and cum hard.

Ava's eyes were set on Gary's face even as she felt the warm rush of his cum begin to splash over her chest and his belly. She loved watching him in the throes of his pleasure, knowing she gave it to him. Her body ached, bringing more moisture to her cunt. Licking her lips she pushed the plug into his ass and left it there. Slowing her hand on his cock but not stopping her strokes of him.

"MMMmmm very good my pet." Slipping her hand free of his cock she turned to one of the women that used to be a previous submissive, Tina, motioning her over she smiled knowing Tina would know what to do. Ava walked over to take a seat while Tina moved up to Gary, wrapping her hand around his cock and slipping it into her mouth. Ava had made arrangements with Tina's new Master, James, to allow her full use of Tina for the night. James, of course would be attending but would be delayed in his arrival.

Ava had ordered a few people to serve for the night, the same three people she always had serving at any of her other parties, Brad, Jenna and April. April stepped up to her and handed Ava a wine glass full. Ava smiled up at April and began to sip on it while she watched Tina try to take all of Gary into her mouth. Ava's eyes moved up to look over Gary's features as she felt someone slip into the seat beside her.

Ava turned to find James leaning toward her, "So this is him. He looks good Ava. I see you have put Tina to work already." Ava couldn't help but chuckle, "James it is good of you to join us. Yes that is my Gary and I didn't see any point in delaying the use of Tina. She was so good when she was with me, I am glad she selected you as her Master James." About that time James slipped a finger over Ava's chest, collecting Gary's cum only to deposit it in Ava's wine glass. Placing the finger over Ava's lips once James was done.

This was always a test for the two of them, Dom and Domme, who would give into to the demands of the other. Ava decided tonight was not the time to even fight with James so she opened her mouth and wrapped her tongue around his finger, pulling it into her mouth. She sucked Gary's remains off of his finger before her eyes flicked back to Tina and Gary. She liked seeing Gary getting the pleasure he deserved and Tina was great at her job as well.

Before Ava could get too engrossed in watching the two she felt the tips of Jame's fingers teasing along her knee. Her eyes flicked to him wondering if this was the time to test Gary on this front or if she should leave it to another time.
 
Gary's deep blue eyes watched and pleaded with his mistress, even as he felt the smile around his cock. There could be no doubt that she was enjoying this, had certainly planned it. When he felt her gloved hand continue to move, the flick of her tongue on his aching cock, Gary was briefly afraid that she wouldn't give him the permission he sought. He was dreadfully afraid to cum without permission, especially here and now, with people watching them.

Just when he felt the last strains of his control fading, Ava removed the glove, tossed it to the floor, and reached under him. Even in his lust filled state, Gary knew what her hand was questing for, even before she gripped the base of the plug. The hand on his cock slid slowly up his length, a long and torturous journey. The trip back down proved to give him just as little respite. Gary's voice was still sounding off, most especially when he she slowly started to remove the plug.

When Gary first heard Ava's words, he moaned in dismay, even before she finished. When she did finish though, and before the words even registered in his mind, she drove the plug fully into his ass once more, her hand tightening around his cock as she stroked him fully. Her two hands worked in perfect tandem, driving the plug into his ass as she milked his cock, enticing what was already upon him.

The first hard push of the plug, combined with those fast strokes pushed him to the edge, and before he could even truly think about holding back anymore, the next thrust was met with his thunderously loud grunts and groans. The first gush of his cum erupted from his cock, splashing onto her chest. Every hard stroke coaxed more of his cum from him, until an almost obscene amount coated her breasts, his stomach, and had used down his cock onto her hand and his balls.

Gary's voice continued to sound off with each stroke, each gush and splash of cum, right until the last drop had been milked from his tight balls. Gary immediately collapsed in the restraints, his entire body going limp as his breath rasped harshly. "Th-thank you...mistress." Gary finally managed to stammer to Ava.

As Gary observed, Ava turned towards a woman that he hadn't noticed until just then. She simply motioned the girl forward, and moved to walk towards a couch against the wall. She would no doubt have a perfect view for what came next. Tina seemed to know exactly what to do though, knew what was expected of her, for no sooner did Ava turn, than the girl wrapped one of her dainty hands around his cock and leaned down to slip his semi-hard cock into her mouth.

Gary's eyes wandered from Tina to Ava, his voice sounding off steadily while Tina's talented mouth teased him so, soon bringing him to full arousal once more, despite his previous orgasm. Several times, his eyes were forced to slip closed as his helpless body quaked from the pleasure of Tina's ministrations.

As he was getting the pleasure that he was still very unused to, Gary was ever aware of Ava's location, the man beside her, and the interactions between them. He was too far away to hear their words, but it didn't pass his notice when he saw the man's fingers teasing along her knee. The sheer sight of that had his cock jumping in Tina's mouth, a mouth that was doing it's damnedest to take every bit of him within.

From that point, Gary was truly torn. He was so unused to being given such pleasure. He wanted Tina to know how much he was enjoying her talents, but he also wanted to watch his mistress. He was particularly torn on what to do, suspended as he was. In the end though, there was little for him to do but relax and enjoy Tina's mouth, and enjoy it he was, even if he wasn't in a position to thrust into her mouth.
 
Ava's eyes moved back to Gary even while James's fingers began to move slowly up her leg. The sight of Gary rather relax and enjoying Tina's mouth made the heat within Ava rise up a few more notches. Gary was all hers, to do with as she saw fit and that was what she was doing. She gained much pleasure watching Gary and Tina. Ava knew she would have even more before the night was over with.

She felt James's breath blow over her neck a moment before his words made her turn toward him a bit, "Shall we have them join us? I can tell by the look in your eyes that is exactly what you are thinking." His fingers slipped up under Ava's skirt, pushing aside the black thong that lay underneath. Ava gasped lightly as James's finger brushed her lips lightly, "Mmmm yes, seems someone is very much enjoying the show." Ava finally turned to look at James with the slightest of smirks, "Yes I believe we should have them join us, but before that happens..."

Ava slipped from the couch, standing to face James. Ava grinned to him as she bent over and unfastened his pants, pulling his already hard cock from its confines. "Much better," Ava said as she stroked her hand up and down his length for a moment before releasing him to straighten up. She turned, pulling the skirt up around her hips before slipping the thong from her body. Bending over she pushed it to her feet before stepping free of it, making sure to straddle James's legs in the process.

Her eyes stayed on Tina and Gary as she began to sit back down, but this time on James's lap. She reached under herself and gripped his cock, squeezing it just slightly until she heard James moan behind her. She lowered her body onto his shaft, moaning out as she did so. Once she had James fully buried inside of her she gripped his hands and brought them up to her breast, placing them over the corset.

Ava licked her lips as her hips moved just a bit, grinding herself onto James and yet her eyes still locked to Tina and Gary. The moment she was settled she called for Tina, "Tina my dear, release Gary and come over here and lay down before us, head near the couch." Tina was still good about obeying her, but then again James did give her full rein over Tina just for the night.

Ava slowly pushed herself up James's length as she watched Tina lower and then unfasten Gary. Once he was free Tina moved over and laid down on the floor at their feet, her head near the couch and her legs stretched out toward Gary. Ava dropped down onto James, gasping from the pleasure of it. Her finger moved up and motioned for Gary to come over.

Ava couldn't help the smile forming on her lips at the little idea popping into her head, "I want you between Tina's legs my pet, but don't enter her just yet for I have use of that tongue of yours."

By the time Gary made it over to them Ava had rose up and dropped back down onto James's cock again. Moaning softly as her skirt rose up even more, baring herself to Gary's eyes, knowing he was seeing James's cock bury into her pussy. James's hands having pulled her corset down and his fingers working her hard nubs which just worked her body into a frenzy of need.

As Gary kneeled between Tina's legs, Ava reached out gripping boths sides of his head by the hair. She tightened her grip on him as she began to lead his mouth between her legs. Her body shuttering and tightening around James's cock with the thought of Gary's tongue flicking over her clit.
 
As Gary's gaze settled on Ava, he was starting to realize her reasons for all of this. Any confusion he might have had was washed away when her hazel eyes found his. He also of course saw James' hand sliding slowly up her leg. The sight of even the tease was certainly having an effect on him. Thankfully, his previous orgasm was giving him the staying power he wanted, even if his cock did firm up even more in Tina's hot mouth.

As James spoke, Ava's head turned, and with it, Gary's lowered. He couldn't help but appreciate the look and feel of that soft and heavenly blond hair bobbing on his cock. Not long after that though, he was forced to tear his gaze away from Tina. He'd of course seen James' hand, slipping under her skirt. What came next though, was that much better.

As Gary watched, Ava rose, pushed James' pants to his ankles, and gave his impressively sized cock a few firm strokes. Gary couldn't take his eyes off the scene as it unfolded before him. He watched Ava bend to push her thong to the floor, step out of it, and hike up her skirt, baring herself to James, him, and anybody else who cared to stop and watch.

When Ava sat down again, Gary was treated to the sight of her on James' lap. His breath hitched as he watched her hand reach down to fist his cock. He could tell that she was squeezing it, and his cock tightened in Tina's mouth as he knew what was coming.

Gary's hips started to move as much as was possible as he watched Ava take James' cock inside her. In his mind, he knew how tight and perfect her pussy felt, and his desire for it was pushing his own limits once more. The sight of her lifting his hands to cover her corset clad breasts was simply icing on the cake.

Gary's bottom lip quickly found it's way between his teeth as he watched her move slightly, grinding her shapely hips on his lap. He sounded off with her as she voiced her pleasure. Gary had no idea what Ava had planned just then, and it wasn't until she spoke that he blinked for what felt like the first time in hours. Soon enough though, he felt Tina's mouth abandon his cock. He moaned loudly with dismay, but was looking forward to what was coming next.

As Tina set about lowering him to the ground, Gary watched the beautiful sight that was his mistress riding a nice hard cock. Where many other slaves might have been jealous, Gary was not. It was admittedly torturous for him to watch without being able to participate, but he also knew his turn was coming.

Soon enough, He'd reached the floor. Once Tina released him from the restraints, they walked over. He was taller than most, but he dwarfed the smaller girl by no less than nine inches. Tina took her place, her head resting in front of James' pants where they were around his ankles. Gary moved as he'd been told, kneeling between Tina's legs as they parted for him. He leaned forward, bracing his arms on either side of the small girl as his mistress took his head in her hands.

Ava's grip was strong as she pulled his head forward. Gary's blue eyes looked up into his mistresses eyes, holding that gaze as she drew his head to her pussy. He knew what was coming, and he was already looking forward to it. Her hands pulled him first to her clit, which Gary's mouth immediately closed around, taking a long suck on as he flicked it relentlessly with his tongue. Again and again, he repeated the process, even taking it between his teeth, holding it helplessly as his relentless tongue flicked over and around it.

Gary knew what his mistress had demanded of him, but he also wanted more. He took the slightest of chances as he forced his head downward, letting his tongue slide down the full length of the cock that penetrated her so. He even let his tongue trail over James' balls, right down to the perineum, putting slight pressure there before letting his tongue press up the hard and pulsing length of his cock once more. Gary's tongue dutifully returned to her clit though, and his mouth closed around it once more. That eager to please tongue of his now worked dutifully on the sensitive nub that was his mistresses clit. For now, he cared not about his own pleasure, but only his mistresses.
 
Last edited:
Ava gasped and moaned at the feel of Gary's tongue flicking over her clit, heightening the feel of Jame's cock spreading her open. James wasn't as big as Gary, but Ava found out long ago it is not the packaging more than it is the way a man handles what he has.

Ava's eyes were on Gary as his tongue continued to lick and flick over her hard bud only to groan in frustration as his tongue left her. She watched as Gary lowered his head even further and she even see his tongue slowly licking down Jame's length to his balls. She heard James behind her moan in approval even as his hands tightened on her breast. James pulled the corset down enough to free her breast just so he could grip them once again before driving back up into Ava.

Ava's fingers gripped Gary's hair a bit tighter even as he returned his mouth to her clit, pulling another loud moan from her lips. Her hips moved, her muscles milked and she even found herself leaning back a bit to give Gary even more room.

James's voice broke through her pleasure as he whispered into her ear. Ava couldn't help the wicked little smile that curved her lips as she nodded her head only moments before Gary's tongue flicked her clit and Jame drove his cock into her again.

Jame's voice rang out, vibrating down Ava's body, "Tina, now you may!"

Ava watched Gary's face even as it seemed like the three of them were getting into a rhythm that was pushing her closer to the edge so very much loved.

Ava knew what was happening as it was part of the nights plan she put into motion. Tina was given specific instructions to wait for the approval before taking Gary's cock and pulling herself up onto it. It was a difficult movement, but Tina was adapt to figure it out. Ava also knew that Tina's pussy would be soaked by this point and yet a tight sheath for Gary's hard cock.

The sight of Gary's eyes and the slight pause in his tongue was enough for Ava. Her hips began to ride Jame's cock and Gary's mouth harder and faster, searching for that delicious pleasure she wanted so badly. Her muscles tightened and the sounds of everyone's moans, let alone the feel of Jame's cock and Gary's tongue was enough to push her over that edge.

She gripped the couch beside Jame's even as her body began to shutter in Jame's arms. One hand quickly moved to Gary's head, holding him exactly where she wanted him even as she felt the rock of his body into her as his hips thrusted into Tina. That thought alone brought another orgasm rippling through Ava's body. She felt her juices coat over Jame's cock and begin to puddle under her, knowing full well that Gary would be more than happy to take care of it.
 
Gary felt a swell of pride within himself at the way he was able to please both his mistress, and Master James. His gaze had gone back and froth from the delicious sight of her pussy being fucked so, and her face. He enjoyed seeing the pleasure on her face and hearing the pleasure from Master James, especially when he'd taken that slight chance with his tongue.

When he'd returned to her pussy, and more importantly, her clit, Ava made her desires quite clear. Her fingers gripped his hair tightly as he suckled her clit, flicking and circling it with his tongue. He knew he'd be content to do this for however long she desired, especially when she leaned back to give him more room. If he had any regret at all, it was that he couldn't wrap his arms around her thighs, holding the pussy he enjoyed so, to the mouth that loved to worship it.

James voice ringing out loudly in the room had Gary slightly confused. It wasn't so much that he'd forgotten about the girl, he just found himself curious as to what she had been given permission to do.

Gary was not in a position to look down at the girl, especially with Ava's hands holding him tightly to her pussy. He of course felt though, as Tina moved beneath him. Her hand gripped his cock, guided it to her pussy, and started to push herself onto it. There wasn't much Gary could do to help her just then, except for remain in place, ensuring that she could freely do what she wanted.

As Tina started to take his cock though, Gary found his concentration slipping. His eyes closed as his breathing hitched, his body and focus suddenly torn between two things he wanted very much. The hardest thing to not focus on though, had to be the incredibly wet, and almost unbelievably tight pussy that pushed it's way onto his cock. Gary's entire body shuddered violently as a deep moan erupted from his lips.

Ava gave him no respite though as James cock continued to drive into her. Her strong grip held his head to her pussy, even as he struggled for breath and concentration. At the same time that he felt Ava's orgasm ripping through her body, Gary started to thrust. His motions were restricted some by his head being held in place, but that didn't stop his strong hips from driving his cock into Tina, filling the small girl with his cock again and again.

Tina's voice rose to meet Ava's as she moaned and gasped at his thrusts. Gary's own concentration was waning, torn between the pussy he loved, and the pussy that was so tight around his cock. Ava's juices coated James cock liberally, gushing from her as she came hard. Gary continued to thrust into Tina while he licked her hot juices from the other man's cock, and eventually back to her pussy.

Despite his best efforts though, there could be no lasting with this. Gary's cock continued to pound into Tina as he pleasured his mistress and Master James as best he could. The building within himself though, could scarcely be stopped. "Miiistress! Please Mistress! Please can I cuuum!" Gary's words were distorted by his moans, and sharp gasping breaths. All the while he begged for his orgasm though, he did his best to please all three, even as the effort threatened to tear his concentration asunder.
 
Back
Top