You are MINE (closed)

Scolded again.

"But I just want to lick it," he begged. "It's so pretty, and you'll really enjoy it, I promise. I won't go inside, I'll just stay on the outside. You'll find it's really sensitive there and feels SO good. Please, Mistress, let me lick your pretty asshole I've cum from having my butt licked. You will, too."
 
I would never have suspected you to be so obsessed.

She was not comfortable with this and had never found any pleasure in such acts.
 
Greg felt a tingle when he realized Gabriella was unsure about his desire to rim her. It was the first time he'd ever seen her anything but completely self confident.

"Please. If you relax and concentrate on the sensations, and don't let your head get in the way, it'll be one of the most intense feelings you'll ever have.

"Please, baby, let me press your limits a little. You won't be disappointed."
 
Part of her... Most of her wanted to walk out of that bathroom and away from him. She has never found anh pleasure in what he wants to do. Him not simply accepting her no reminded her of some of the slime her mother brought home that immediately turned on her instead of her mother.

Explain and know that I am not pleased with all this pushing.
 
"I only want to please you," he started. "Trust me, there are a lot of nerve endings there. From your reaction both now and earlier, I gather that you've had... unpleasant experiences with that area. I just want you to know, I'm not that person or people. With the right person, every part of your body can experience pleasure.

"Please. I trust you. I'd like you to trust me." He was no longer begging. He was speaking to her as a lover who only wanted every possible pleasure for her. He hoped it would be enough. If she still refused, he'd honor that, but he hoped she'd give him a chance...
 
Not that person or people but be was acting just like them... The ones that raped her so long ago ignoring her No and continuing to push his will.

You need to get a shower for work don't need you to be late because you refuse to take no for an answer. If you weren't like them you wouldn't keep pushing and ignoring My NO
 
"So, you don't trust me," Greg stated sadly. It didn't make him desire her any less, but it did hurt. That she thought he was anything like whoever these others were she railed against hurt even more.

Without the enthusiasm he'd shown earlier, Greg complied, getting up and standing under the stream coming from the showerhead...
 
Trusting you has nothing to do with a personal preference Greg. I do not know how much clearer I can make it. I do not want anything like that done to me. Comparing you to them was not perhaps fair and I am sorry but you seem so determined not to take no for an answer.

She sank down onto the little tiled seat balling up
 
This whole thing really disturbed Gabriella. The more it went on, the more unlike herself she seemed to be. When she retreated into herself in the corner of the shower, he was rather afraid for her. As well, there was the apology she'd given him about having compared him to whoever had made her feel this way. Again, unlike the Gabriella he'd come to know, although it was good that woman (or was that the girl) still in there somewhere.

Greg knelt beside her on the floor of the shower. When he placed a hand on her shoulder, she flinched. Again, unlike the Gabriella he'd come to know.

"I didn't meant to dredge up unpleasant memories," he started quietly and earnestly. "I just wanted to show you I wasn't like those people and the pleasure I could - and want to - give you. It won't happen ever again, unless by some miracle, you make the decision yourself.

"Is everything around there still fair game? Because you have way too nice a butt to have to leave it alone altogether." He hoped the levity would help the situation a little. He didn't like Gabriella like this. A swell of protectiveness washed over him and he almost hoped the person who'd done this to her showed his face at some time, so he could pound the life out of him.

"Come on, Baby," he whispered, holding his hand out, "let's get that shower."
 
She looked to him and smiled.

You already know the answer to that question. Walking out of the bar the other night with your hand on my butt I am sure trying to piss Lance off.

She was glad it was finally over and they could get back to being their happy hungry selves.
 
While Greg was disappointed he wouldn't get to play with Gabriella's butthole - in any way - he could accept it. He liked that she still wanted to play, though, and that perked him up.

As he helped Gabriella up off the seat and to her feet, he said, "You do remember that mine is fair game, should you ever want to fuck me, my pretty mistress?"

He then pulled Gabriella under the shower head and pressed his lips against hers while the water streamed down their bodies.
 
The kiss and the water falling over them soon helped her forget that entire issue seconds before.

Yes Greg I know.

Her arms slipped around his waist hugging him close she wasn't ready for them to go their separate ways for work today.
 
With Gabriella in his arms, Greg dreaded having to let go of her and go to work, but it was necessary.

Her acknowledgement of her freedom to use his ass sent a thrill through him. He wanted to feel what this woman could give him, both as a lover and as a Mistress. The thought of the sight of her wearing a big strap-on cock in preparation of using it on him made his cock throb.

Greg reached for the shampoo, drizzled some into his palm, rubbed his hands together, then started to massage it into Gabriella's lush hair...
 
Her eyes closed as she sighed softly at the feel of him washing her hair. She grew weary of his seeming sudden anal obsession. She was more sensual than "hardass" Domme. Denial toying maybe an occasional cat o nines or crop. Would she really have been wrong about Greg?
 
Gabriella, even though she relaxed a little, still seemed a bit tense, and given her reaction to recent events, Greg had an idea what the problem was. Regardless, he felt he needed to comment on his suspicion, even if that wasn't why she didn't seem able to relax completely.

"I'm sorry," he started, "I didn't mean to push the subject. I'm not obsessed with butt sex, in any way. It isn't something we've really discussed, and I wasn't sure how hard a limit it was for you, even after your reaction last night. Now I know, and you won't hear anything more about it from me. Okay?"

Then he thought a second. "Oh, but I do have to ask: I intend on washing your entire body, and part of that is going to entail getting a hand back there. Do I have permission to touch you there, as long as all I do is wash?"
 
She laughed a little.

Yes that's fine.

She smiled looking back to see his face.
 
She laughed, a very good sign. And the knowledge that she wasn't going to tear him to pieces when he got a soapy hand between her butt cheeks for even the innocent act of washing was a relief, as well.

He really liked the idea of seeing Gabriella wearing a strap-on, but he certainly wasn't going to go any farther with any of that thought. He'd let her make the first move, if it was ever to come. She had a tremendous body that he loved, and there was no sense in getting hung up about this one off-limits area, though the surest way to get a person really interested in something is to tell them they can't have it...

Saying no more about butts or anything like that, he rinsed her hair, then lathered up for a second round. He kept her pressed tight against him, so he could feel her smooth, wet curves rub against him as he washed her.

He knew time was wasting. Greg had hoped to get a fuck in before he had to leave, but the episode earlier had cut too deeply into the time they had.

"Tease me," Greg told Gabriella. "There isn't time to fuck. Get me all worked up and send me on my way. I'll make it up to you later. I have to wash you, but there won't be time for you to return the favor.

"Please, tease me, Mistress."
 
With a purr she wriggled her body against his till her hair was tuned then turned so her hands could play as well slipping over his manhood and leaning up to nip softly at the nerves along his neck.
 
Greg was determined to wash Gabriella with his bare hands before he had to leave, which meant there would be no time for him to get off. So, in lieu of release, he'd opted for frustration... and Gabriella seemed pleased to oblige.

Her hands on his cock, and the feather kisses she played upon his neck were infuriatingly delicious. He'd remember this morning, that was for sure.

He finished Gabriella's hair, then soaped up his hands and started working his way down her body, taking more time than was absolutely necessary at her breasts. He intended to do the same thing when he got lower.

Meanwhile, Gabriella's damp, slippery caress on his cock and balls was giving him exactly what he'd asked for...
 
She continued her taunting exploration of his manhood and body with a purr pressing her breasts into his hands.

Are you going to be able to focus today officer?

She nipped at his lips waiting for his answer
 
Greg was getting more and more distracted as Gabriella played. Work was going to be tough, but he'd asked for it.

"Focus? I don't know. But, since I'm not gong to be able to cum before I have to go, I want some kind of way to remember this morning., and this will have to do."

One thing was certain, though, he was sure as hell going to want to do whatever she wanted, if only she would eventually let him cum.

Between her hands on him and his hands on her, he was getting more and more worked up all the time.

It was time to start washing her lower body, and instead of going right for her pussy, he decided to kneel and work on her shapely legs first. Of course, this put her delicious pussy right at eye level...
 
Once he lowered removing himself from her grasp she closed her eyes getting lost in the feel of it all. Her hands slithering through his hair.
 
While Greg enjoyed the shape of Gabriella's legs as his hands glided over them, he kept his eyes on her beautiful pussy and watched the water cascade over it, and thought how lucky it was.

Then, of course, he finished with her legs, and all that was left to wash was her pussy and round, perfect ass...
 
A hand against the wall to brace herself as she smiled down to him.

So wonderful lover
 
For his favorite part of this washing, Greg soaped his hands up once again, the pressed his cheek against Gabriella's beautiful pussy as he reached around and took a butt cheek in each hand and soaped it up really good.

Once he was satisfied he'd gotten her clean enough back there - at least that part of her anyhow - he pulled his face away from her pussy and started to soap the front, then delved deeper, soaping her already wet pussy, lips and all.

Then, he looked up at her briefly, then reached farther back between her legs and ran a soapy hand into her butt crack, where he felt the pucker she'd given him so much trouble about. However, he didn't do anything but wash there, and before long, he was once again at her pussy

Using his soaped up fingers, Greg worked Gabriella's pussy and clit, hoping to get her off relatively quickly, because he was pretty sure he was going to be late for work, and he'd promised her he'd wash her, and in his mind, that included an orgasm.
 
Back
Top