The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mslwg8fn1W1saongbo1_500.gif

Maybe I spend too much time in PT but the above looks like bad form and I am already imagining the injuries.
 
I can't bring myself to go into that cock and money thread or any of its parody offspring. Ffs! I am going to make a rum and eggnog. And do the dishes. Envy my exciting life.

At least I smell good.
 
the dishes can wait until morning, right?

i know. i'm bad.

a white russian here.

:rose:

merry christmas eve's eve!
 
I have to leave for work by 6ish, so hell to the no will I want to do dishes before dawn. Fuck. That. Noise. Hi! How are you?

aye!

i bet you're busy over the holiday season. i have to cook tomorrow, but only for family, not others. my deadline isn't until after 6. i've been pretty good. same old, same old. really nothing new, other than a few new fancy things in the works. when i have something to show off, you'll be on the list. :kiss: there is busy work for me to do. major work on hold until after the holidays. home is content. midgets are getting taller and smarter by the day. i'm becoming a nun. you know, it's not all that bad.
 
making Winter Holiday Season decorations-

A French Snowman made of white pom-poms. Yes. He is snooty. He is full of disdain for the scarf I put on him.
Perhaps he does not like the way I tied it. A Geico lizard the size of Godzilla is menacing Boston. He is headed
for my humble home in the woods. He is wearing a jaunty red Santa cap with white pom-pom fluff. Reminds me
of the film about the alien monster that made New York uninhabitable. The parasites that creature carried were
truly loathsome.

Ah! Yes! Cloverfield (Meanwhile, Ren and Stimpy are singing Happy Happy Joy Joy)
 
Maybe I spend too much time in PT but the above looks like bad form and I am already imagining the injuries.

since she's not using any weight her squat form is fine.
but if she were to add weights she'd need to move the bar a few inches further down her back ( so its not sitting atop her spine) and she'd only need to go down til her thighs are parallel to the floor.
 
since she's not using any weight her squat form is fine.
but if she were to add weights she'd need to move the bar a few inches further down her back ( so its not sitting atop her spine) and she'd only need to go down til her thighs are parallel to the floor.

She's referring to the way she's deliberately curving her spine to stick her butt out even further. It's bad form, looks good but would hurt her back in the long run.

Strong core = less back injuries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top