Votes: 62 20.8%
  • Ok, went though the motions?

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Boring?

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Can't remember

Votes: 33 11.1%

• Total voters
Two or three weeks, I think. The odd part is that it actually happened twice in one day, which never happens, and it STILL wasn't all that great.

Interesting to see so many differences.
How many times a week do you jluave sex? I would think if I a averaged mine out it would be about three times. Some weeks none, other weeks lots :)

Ok

Went through the motions.

Wife was on top, and quite honestly think it was much better for her than me.

Pelvis was soar. Not a lot but enough for discomfort. She did surprise me though and fucked me to orgasm. Which was honestly a surprise because when she got on my dick and started fucking me I didn't have that sensation that I would cum.

It was good sex, but it was really more about going through the motions.

And that's not a complaint.

Interesting to see so many differences.
How many times a week do you jluave sex? I would think if I a averaged mine out it would be about three times. Some weeks none, other weeks lots :)

I think I average about 3-4 times a week. Usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And then maybe once during the week. Maybe more. Maybe less. But on average, about that. I don't think I've ever gone more than 6 days though. And that was due to working out of town. But during those times, I hold down the fort with some hand to gland combat.

Just before leaving for college.
My best friend's boyfriend's brother helped me pack, and I 'thanked' him.

Last night, it was delicious and the pleasure was all mine!

My last time was two nights ago.

Wife was very dominent, which is good.

She was very forcefull, making me cum really quick, she then slid up so she was sitting on my chest and fingered and rub her clit until she came with my and her cum leaking onto my chest. she then teased my nipples with the slimey mix. . . . Love it

this morning. beautiful, romantic,sweet. just what i needed lots of cuddling and kissing

It was amazing!!! Too bad it was so long ago..Dec. 9/10, 2012 :(

Last edited:
this afternoon, hubby wanted a bj before work and i got one too, sort of

Last Saturday night and it was mind blowing! We have only been dating two and a half months, but we started out quick. It is still new between us, that night he moved from being my boyfriend to my Dom. He is so spontaneous and creative, I never know hat's next. Plus, he can go to treating me like a $5 hooker (which I love) to holding me, telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me (I love that too). Sorry to gush, but after all these years, I feel like I have found my mental, emotional and physical soul mate. For those that are going through rough patches, I've been there and I feel your pain, hang in there it will get better! :heart:

Last Saturday night and it was mind blowing! We have only been dating two and a half months, but we started out quick. It is still new between us, that night he moved from being my boyfriend to my Dom. He is so spontaneous and creative, I never know hat's next. Plus, he can go to treating me like a $5 hooker (which I love) to holding me, telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me (I love that too). Sorry to gush, but after all these years, I feel like I have found my mental, emotional and physical soul mate. For those that are going through rough patches, I've been there and I feel your pain, hang in there it will get better! :heart:

Gush away! What a great combination of things to have in a lover!

Two months ago. It was mind-blowing. Lovely. Romantic. Primal.

Then again, we live practically on opposite ends of the country and only get to see each other for long weekends about once every two months ... and believe me, we can pack a lot into 3-4 days. The pent-up anticipation really builds two weeks prior to seeing each other.

Nine days until I see him again. I'm climbing the walls.

Back