The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Lloyd just kept taking pictures of the two beautiful women as he, Alkresh, and most of the customers became even more aroused. Bridget surrendered to Eli's touch and started to moan. She leaned up and kissed her new friend, letting the cherry be torn apart by their lips and tongues. She then untied the sides of Eli's panties and pulled them away.

"Oh baby, you are one horny little elf, aren't you?" Bridget asked as she broke away from the kiss, a string of saliva leading from their lips.

She turned to Lloyd, "We done boss?"

Llyod just nodded as he watched Bridget kiss Eli again. He was sure that only one or two photos could actually be used but he was going to love adding the others to his and Bridget's collection.

The halfling pulled Eli's hand away and dragged her to the changing room, not caring if the customers saw their breasts or not.

"Cool, we are gonna go for a break. Call you when we're ready for the next shoot." Bridget said as they went through the velvet curtain.

Bridget slipped off her panties and then tackled Eli into the chair, sitting in her lap and straddling the moon elf. She started wildly making out with her, plunging her tongue in and out.

"You're so naughty baby!" Bridget squealed as she held her tits out, "You're gonna need to get spanked...after we have some fun."
 
Eli was surprised by the way Bridget surroundered, but she didn't complain, just leaned down and kissed her back. She she did she could feel her panties being pulled away and blushed. It was one thing being in a dressing room without them, but right now they were in a middle of a store. She could already see the papers. Her name and picture printed.

When Bridget pulled away she looked down and quickly covered her breasts. What if alkresh some how get's in trouble because of this? She thought. If he was as big as she thought she was worried about what this would do to his business, whatever that was.

Suddenly she was pulled away from the camera and eli snapped back to reality. "Whe-where are we going?" She asked before she noticed they were heading back to the dressing room. "Oh, never mind." she said with a sweet smile.

When they we in the room she was pushed back on the chair, Bridget sitting in her lap. Eli wrapped her arms around the halfling as they made out, their tongue dancing in each other mouths.

"You're gonna need to get spanked...after we have some fun." She said when she pulled back.

"Me?! Your the one messing with a 18 year olds mind." Eli said with a giggle. "I'm simple being a good girl and trying to make you happy." She moved one of her hands away from her waist and up to the halfling tit. "I'm just having a little fun while I do it."

with that, Eli leaned forward and took Bridgets nipple in her mouth, running her tongue over it as she sucked gently. Her other hand moved around and went straight to her pussy, pushing a finger inside.
 
Bridget moaned as Eli sucked on her nipple and fingered her. The potion had already retightened her so even the elf's small digit was stretching her.

"My god your a horny girl!" Bridget kissed her on the forehead, "I wouldn't mind making you my personal pet and just stealing you away from your man. I can't believe you're only 18 you dirty, sexy girl."

Bridget stroked Eli's hair and fondled her large breasts. "You're too good Eli! If you ever want to double up at Mama Sinner's just give me a call, we'll fuck everybody till their exhausted. Go ahead and bite down a little on my nipples baby...don't be shy."

###
Meanwhile, Alkresh and Lloyd were making small talk.

"You know, your girl could probably get a good gig doing cheesecake shots. I've been wanting to get Bridget into it but you can't really start a girly mag with just one girl you know?"

"I'll have to ask her." Alkresh replied. He had loved watching the two of them together and imagined getting the two of them to pose together maybe even with other girls. "So, when does the catalogue come out?"

"Just a week or two...I can send some of the extra photos to your house with a copy." Lloyd said with a sly smile.

Alkresh gave him his address, which made Lloyd roll his eyes before finally realizing that the other half-orc was telling the truth.

"Uh, sure Mr. Bloodstone, I'll get those over right away."

Alkresh patted him on the back.

"Come on Lloyd I screwed your girl and you probably are eying mine, you can just call me Alkresh." He spotted Anna at the entrance of the store.

"Okay Eli, you play nice with your new friend, I'll be back when you're done." He called out. When he reached Anna, he kissed the machine on the head and asked, "what's up Anna?"

The maid curtsied. "Master, Eli's bags have been delivered. You also have a telegram from her father. He wants to know that she got here safely and wonders why he still hasn't received payment."

Alkresh grinned. "Send him a message that Eli got here safely and that the payment will come when I feel like it. Also, if he wants to speed up my response in paying him, I request that my mother join us in the city at the earliest conveniece and that Eli's mom come for a visit in a week's time."

Anna nodded. "You also have the police commisioner wanting to question you and Ms. Brumfridge wanted to discuss a plan she had."

"Tell the commisioner I'll meet him at the bistro on the corner of 5th and Madison and tell Mama that I'll be by with Eli later."

Anna nodded and turned away. Alkresh walked out with her and whispered: "I think you'll like Eli."

An eerie laugh came out from the doll. "Oh I know I will. Make sure she doesn't get too worn out before I get a turn with her."

"Will do."
 
Mama Sinner's, there it was again. That odd name that every, besides me, seemed to know. Eli wanted to ask her what that place was, or who it was, but she was having waaay to much fun with making the halfling squirm on her lap. She pushed a second finger into Bridgets’ twat and started to thrust it a bit faster, as she swirled her tongue around the hardening nipple.

When she said to bite down, Eli grinned. When she had played with Alkresh’s mom, she had enjoyed getting her nipples bit too, hard. She wasn’t sure if Bridget would like it as rough as her 2nd mother so when she bit down, she make sure it was nothing but a small love bit, a sweet nip.

"Okay Eli, you play nice with your new friend, I'll be back when you're done." Alkresh called out.

She would have answered him, but she was enjoying her play time. Quickly, she switched to her other nipple, her fingers curled in the halfling pussy, rubbing against a rough spot. When she heard the halfling moans raise in volume, Eli quickly removed her nipple from her mouth and her finger from her pussy. “Sorry,” she said with a gasp, “but I need to taste you again Bridget.” Eli moved her hands up her new friends waist and clung to her before she got off the chair and put Bridget in her pace. As she got on her knees she continued, “I need to make you squirm Bridget. I want to feel your sweet juices cover my face again.” Her voice was soft, a sexy whisper.

Eli let her tongue strike out like a snake and run it over the lips of her pussy, tasting those amazing juices that can from Bridgets body. She didn’t make her mouth water like her brothers did, but she was pretty damn close. Eli could feel her own nectar running down her leg as she placed her hands on the Halflings thighs, keeping them spread wide, but she didn’t bother with it. She knew that even if she didn’t cum while she was here, that Alkresh would make her cum when they got home.

She gave her friend a sweet smile before she moved her head forward and buried it in her snatch, her tongue pushing into her.
 
Bridget stroked her friend's head and squealed in pleasure as Eli snaked her tongue inside her.

"Oh Eli, you are sooo good. The other girls usually just lick a couple times before they get too embarrassed; who taught you to be so good? Mmmm, oh god baby, oh god."

The halfling bit down on her knuckle as another squeal escaped from her. She felt her legs start to tense up, was she going to already cum again? Bridget was fascinated with the elf and how open she was to her needs. She could feel her hips moving against Eli's tongue and face.

"Oh Eli, my naughty precious Eli, You're going to make me cum again, baby."

Bridget came, a roar of pleasure filling her body as her juices shot out and covered Eli's face. The halfling had always been a squirter and now Eli's beautiful face was dripping with the halfling's wetness.

Bridget sighed as her toes curled and she gently pulled Eli's face to her dripping cunt.

"Mmmm, so good baby. I think I could stay here the whole day but other customers are probably going to want use this room. Clean me up and then let's put the chemise on you. I'll get Llyod to do the rest of the shoot in here; don't want an orgy to break out in the store if we go at it again. We'll save the other item for last."
 
Eli closed her eyes as Bridget came. "Mmm yes baby, drench my face in your juices. Ohh cover your naughty girl." She moaned before she stopped. Once she did, Eli opened her eyes and licked her lips, tasting her friend. She felt Bridget pull her head back to her pussy.

"Don't worry Bridget, when I leave I'll ask Alkresh if you can come over. Then you and me can play all day long." She let her tongue run over her pussy, licking up her juices as Bridget bucked a bit. "I'm sure Alkresh wouldn't mind joining us either." Eli giggled. She wentback to licking her pussy, pushing her tongue inside to taste all her juices.

After a while, getting all her nectar, Eli sat back. "There we go baby, your all nice and clean... for now." She said with a wink. She stood up and started to unhook her garter belt."Now why don't you put some clothes on and go get Llyod so we can get on with the rest of the pictures." She said happily as she started to take the stockings off.
 
"Don't worry Bridget, when I leave I'll ask Alkresh if you can come over. Then you and me can play all day long." She let her tongue run over her pussy, licking up her juices as Bridget bucked a bit. "I'm sure Alkresh wouldn't mind joining us either." Eli giggled. She went back to licking her pussy, pushing her tongue inside to taste all her juices.

Bridget moaned. "Mmmm, that sounds really good baby. I'll have to take you up on that."

After a while, getting all her nectar, Eli sat back. "There we go baby, your all nice and clean... for now." She said with a wink. She stood up and started to unhook her garter belt."Now why don't you put some clothes on and go get Llyod so we can get on with the rest of the pictures." She said happily as she started to take the stockings off.

Bridget giggled and slipped on her panties and bra. "Okay, Eli but I think I'll keep with just this...No reason to get too dressed up."

Walking out the changing room, she stepped up to Lloyd and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

"Uh baby, I thought we were keeping our relationship on the down low for now." Lloyd said as he leaned down and kissed her back, taking time to grip her ass.

Bridget laughed, "Come on baby, everybody knows. Besides, I just had a gorgeous elf eat me out and I'm still feeling frisky."

She dragged Lloyd back to the changing room.

"I hope you're ready Eli, cause here we come."
 
When Bridget left the dressing room, Eli pulled the garter belt off her body. She put her things in the chair and grabbed the second outfit she was given. She grabbed first, the tiny g string and pulled it up her legs. The tiny panties made her fell all funny and started to give her the giggles.

She took the tiny bra next and put it on. The tiny triangles really did only cover her nipples. "Oh my god." She mumbled when she looked at herself n the mirror. "I... I... can't wear this for Alkresh." She mumbled before she heard Bridget voice.

Quickly, Eli turned to the curtain and covered her barley covered tits. When they came in she blushed. "Uh Bridget, I don't think Alkresh would like this on me." She said softly before looking up at Llyod.

"Wh-what about you?" She whispered. "Do you this on me? Do you think Alkresh would like it?"
 
Lloyd just stared at the massive breasts that were barely covered by the tiny bits of cloth she wore.

"Well...uh, uh,"

Bridget slapped him on the ass and giggled. She then turned to Eli.

"You'll have to forgive him, he only gets to see my little boobs normally." She chuckled as she saw him start to make excuses, "it's okay baby, I'd be a bit worried if you didn't like looking at her."

She walked in front of Eli and smiled.

"Eli, this isn't the chemise you silly girl. Trust me though, your man will like this just fine, you just need to know when to wear it."

She turned to Lloyd. "Sweetie, go get a bench for her to lie down on, I have an idea for these shots."

The Half-orc nodded and got the bench from outside. While he did, Bridget let her hands wander over every inch of the girl that wasn't covered by the tiny bits of underwear.

"See Eli, this little outfit is good for two things. One: Sunbathing. This way you can get tan without getting lines. Just lie out on the lawn, ask him to rub some lotion in and the two of you will be bumping uglies in the blink of an eye. Two: embarassment. If your man likes to play some power games, he can make you walk around in that while everyone stares."

Bridget got on her tiptoes and kissed Eli before she pulled the top off.

"Though you're right, it does look silly, much sexier to walk around without it." She saw Llyod drag in the bench.

"Okay baby, for these shots, lie on the bench and look at Lloyd like you're really nervous about only wearing a g-string around him. Put one arm over your tits though, we don't want to tick off the censors too much." Bridget giggled.
 
Eli bit her lip as the half orc stared at her breasts. Though she did enjoy the fact that he liked them. She slowly movedher hands away and behind her back so he could look better before Bridget shoos him away to get a bench.

"I hope this doesn't upset you, but if I wasn't a virgin, and completly gaga for Alkresh, Iwould let him fuck me." She said with a nervous laugh. She watched her walk close to he before Bridget started to run her hands over her body, making Elis' legs go weak. She leaned into her, a sigh to keep rubbing.

The idea of Alresh playing power games with her made a small moan come from the young elfs mouth. The idea of him treating her like his toy make her wish he was standing with her now.

Eli looked at the curtains as the top was pulled off, right after Bridget gave her another sweet kiss, seeing Lloyd walk in with the bench. She blushed again and backed up from Bridget.

Once she was told what to do Eli went to the bench. It shouldn't be hard to play nervous. I already feelall wobbly. She thought as she laid oner back, draping her arm over her tits, so her nipples were covered. She turned her eyes to Llyod and gave him a small smile. "Tell me if you want me to do anything else... for the shot that is." She told him sweetly, the nervousness clear in her tone.
 
"I hope this doesn't upset you, but if I wasn't a virgin, and completly gaga for Alkresh, Iwould let him fuck me." She said with a nervous laugh. She watched her walk close to he before Bridget started to run her hands over her body, making Elis' legs go weak. She leaned into her, a sigh to keep rubbing.

Bridget gave her a shocked look. "You're a virgin? Get out of town! Well, once you get use to that big cock of his, I can bring Lloyd by and maybe we can swap for a bit, or maybe they can even double-team you."

Once she was told what to do Eli went to the bench. It shouldn't be hard to play nervous. I already feelall wobbly. She thought as she laid oner back, draping her arm over her tits, so her nipples were covered. She turned her eyes to Llyod and gave him a small smile. "Tell me if you want me to do anything else... for the shot that is." She told him sweetly, the nervousness clear in her tone.

"Try and nibble on your index finger," Lloyd said, trying to ignore how sexy Eli was, "it will make you look even more innocent."

He readied the shot when Bridget stopped him.

"Not yet baby, I want to give Eli a little help." She pulled her g-string to the side and pulled the small box she had used earlier up. She extracted a smaller box and then pulled out a small metal cylinder, that was only a couple inches long. She gave it a couple shakes and then it started to shake and vibrate on its own. She slid it carefully into Eli's pussy and then put the g-string back over her mound.

"There Eli. This is one of Bloodstone's newest models. I don't normally do this for the other girls but I really like you. Just smile for the camera and let this little toy help you cum."

Lloyd started to snap pictures of Eli as a smile filled his face.
 
Eli brought her finger to her mouth like Llyod asked as she watched Bridget move around, before finally holding out a small object. Before she could ask what it was, she was sliding it into her pussy.

Shock filled the moon elfs face as she felt the toy vibrate inside her body. "Ohhh god." She moaned before looking at the camera again, seeing Llyod smile. She tried to act as innocent and nervous, who she was, as she could, ut with that toy inside her, buzzing around it was really hard.

The finger she was once nibbling on was now in her mouth, Eli sucking on it, running her tongue over it. She would have liked something bigger to suck on, but her finger would just have to do for right now. Her eyes slowly glazed over as she moved her legs up and down, changing their postions. With a moan, only muffled by her finger, she arched her back a little.

No longer caring about the photos or if Llyod was watching her, she moved her hand way from her tits and placed it over her head, grabbing the egde of the bench. She was screaming out in pleasure in her head as she cloed her eyes, pressing her legs together for a moment, nly to open them a moment later.

Eli felt her climax coming quickly with the help of the toy and added another finger to her mouth, sucking harder as he toes curled. She gave a loud moan as her body became to shake on the bench, the toy inside her make her orgasm last longer then usual. She could feel her huices leaking around the toy and onto the bench.
 
Bridget smiled and pulled out the toy. She crawled over the elf until their faces were only inches apart. She waited for Eli's orgasm to subside before she spoke.

"So how was that Eli?" She asked, kissing her friend before hugging Eli's head to her shoulder, "I love you Eli. If you ever want to just hang out, even if you don't want to fool around, give me a call." She kissed Eli's neck and then looked up at Lloyd.

"So, did you get some good shots baby?"

"Oh yeah, babydoll." He replied, thinking of how he had kept shooting, even as Eli came.

"Naughty boy." She kissed Eli on the neck again, "Don't worry Eli, those last few shots will be just for the three of us. Now, before the last shoot, how about we give the cameraman a treat?" She motioned for Lloyd to come over and then she unzipped him and pulled out his uncircumcised cock. It was roughly the same size as Alkresh's though it wasn't as veiny and had a slightly smaller diameter. Still, it was quite large.

"Look how turned on he got, baby, what do you think we should do to thank him?"
 
Eli looked at Bridget, her eyes tinkling. "Oh baby that was amazing. I need to get my own toy like that." She said, her head spinning a bit. When Eli heard her friend say she loved her she smied. Quickly, she moved her hands and hugged her tight. "I love you too Bridget!" She anounced before releasing her and sitting up a bit.

Eli stared as she watched the halfling bring herman over and unzip his pants, releaing his cock. Her eyes widened a bit and she licked her lips. "Are you kidding me?" She asked as she slid off the bench to be on the floor by her friend.

She looked at Bridget for a minute before smiling. Eli reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock before leaning forward and running her tongue over the head, tasting him. "Mmm, is that answer enough for you?"
 
Bridget giggled and kneeled next to her, licking her boyfriend's shaft while her friend licked his head.

Lloyd snapped a photo and Bridget just chuckled.

"Put the camera down Lloyd and just enjoy the fact you have two girls giving you head."

He put the camera down and smiled. Unbuttoning his pants, he let them fall around his ankles. Bridget took hold of his scrotum and began to suck on his nuts, one at a time.

"Oh god, you two are amazing!" Llyod cried out as the two girls worked his cock over.

Bridget undid her bra and looked over at Eli.

"Hey Eli, ever giving your man a titty job?"
 
Eli looed up at Llyod as she licked his cock, though when Bridget started to suck on his, well, um nuts she took that asa opening and took the head over his cock in her mouth, sucking hungrly.

Llyod didn't force her mouth open like Alkresh' cock could, but it was still nice and long. She bobbedher head back and forth on his member, like she had done to her brothers. Before she notice that Bridget was no longer sucking.

She poped his cock out of her mouth, string of saliva trailing and she looked at her as she licked her lips.

"Um, no. What is a titty job?" She asked, though sure it had to do with her knockers.
 
Bridget just grinned.

"Lloyd, go sit on the chair."

The half-orc obeyed, a knowing smile on his face. He spread his legs wide.

"Now Eli, if you ever want to really get a man going but don't want to deepthroat him you can just let him fuck your tits. Now, go up to Lloyd and put his cock between those big beautiful things. Then just hold them together and suck on his head as you fuck him."

Bridget kissed Eli and then pointed to Lloyd.

"And you mister, just sit there and have a good time."

"Will do Bridge!" He said, putting his hands on his knees.
 
Eli blushed and looked over at Llyod. "O... okay 'll try." She said softly as she crawlded over to him. She stopped in front of him and pushed her bangs out ofher face before biting her lips, trying to figure out how too do this.

Slowly she got up more on her knees and wrapped her tits around the half orcs cock. He felt really hard between them, but the feeling of a hot, throbbing dick in between my breasts made me want to cum them and there, ith out even touching myself.

"Tell me if I doing it wrong Llyod." Eli said softly before she leaned her head down and started to mover her titties up and down his shaft. The elf engulfed the head and started to lick and suck on him happily.

As she moved her body she had the urge to move one of her hand down to her clit. Just to rub it for a seond, but if she did that, she would have to stop fucking him. Later She thought as she sucked harder.
 
"Don't worry baby, you're a natural." Lloyd said, rubbing her head. Her large breasts felt so good on his dick and her mouth was so attentive. He couldn't believe he was being titfucked by such a beautiful elf and she was Alkresh Bloodstone's girl no less.

Bridget meanwhile snapped a photo of the two of them and then crawled behind her friend and kissed her on the cheek. She let her hand snake down Eli's belly, slip under her g-string, and began to rub her pussy.

"Don't worry Eli, I've got your back. No reason your pussy needs to be left alone." She kept kissing her neck and slowly started to finger her friend.
 
Eli moaned around his cock when she felt Bridget start rubbing her sweet pussy. She moved her hips back when she slid a finger in, humping her hand. As she did as she started to stroke his cock faster.

She moved her mouth of his cock for a moment. "Mmm yeah baby, ohhh that feels so good!" She moaned, her eyes half closed. Eli looked up at Llyod, "Ohh your cock taste so yummy Llyod. It feels soooo good to feel yur big hard cock slid between my tits." She told him before she put her head back down and went back to sucking on his rod.

Her suckeds became harder when she felt her pussy tighten on Bridgets finger, she knew she was close to cumming.
 
Lloyd moaned as Eli went back to sucking his cock.

"Oh baby, I love feeling your big tits on my cock and your mouth sucking me off. You're amazing." He stroked her long black hair.

Bridget felt Eli's pussy tighten around her finger and whispered, "Go ahead and cum Eli, you've earned it."
She sped up her finger thrusts and looked up at Lloyd.

"If you want to cum too baby, go ahead, just cum on her though so I can enjoy it too."

Lloyd nodded and gently pulled Eli's head off his cock a minute later. When he did that, Bridget scooted up next to Eli and closed her eyes as her boyfriend shot load after load on their chests. While he wasn't the most endowed half-orc in the world, the man came like a fire hose, dousing the two girls in ejaculate so their chests and faces were glazed with cum.

Bridget giggled and licked her lips. "So how did you enjoy your first titty job, Eli?"
 
She moaned louder as she felt her body finally give away to her climax. She screamed around Llyod cock as she came, covering her freidns fingers in cum.

When she pulled back, she instatly closed her eyes as the half orc explode, spraying her ad Bridget with her sperm. After a while she opened her eyes back up.

Eli looked at Bridget as she cupped her tits and ran her tongue over the cum that covered her. "I loved it! I never thought I could use my tits like that."She said as she licked herself again, swollowing his jizz.

She looked over at Llyod. "Oh your boyfriend is a amazing. The feeling of cum on my body always turned me on and Llyod covered me!" Sh moaned with a giggle. She looked at Bridget. "Wanna lick me clean? I promise I'll lick you back." Se gave him a blink.
 
Bridget laughed. "Of course silly."

The halfling kissed her and then began to lick her breasts and face, swallowing up all the cum.

"mmm, I don't think I've seen him cum this much in a loooong time." Bridget said as she took a moment to lightly suck on Eli's nipples. "Delicious baby."

Lloyd looked down at the two of them and smiled, amazed at his fortune.

"Don't forget that we still have one more shoot left baby." He said, lightly stroking Bridget's hair, "I lobe you so much baby."

The halfling smiled and then went back to cleaning Eli's face, kissing and licking every inch. "Love you too baby."
 
Eli let her head fall back a bit as Bridget cleaned her body. After she was cleaned off, Eli moved close to her and started to lick her breasts, slowly, sucking her nipples every now and them. Once her chest was nice and clean she leaned up and started to clean her face.

As she did she thought to herself, God, I hope Alresh doesn't get upset with me for doing this. I wouldn't want him to get mad at me. If he was, she doubted he'd let her have nother go at sucking his cock.

Once Bridgets face was all cum free, she stood up and stretched a little bit. "Okay, now the next outfit." She said sweetly, bouncing a bit. This was one of the prettiest outfits Bridget had gotten from her and she couldn't wait to put it on.
 
Bridget giggled and helped her friend stand up, pulling down her g-string, which was completely soaked.

"Oh dear, looks like this will have to be washed." She took a moment to sniff it. "Let's try to keep this one clean, okay?"

She held up the outfit and the white stockings that went with it.

"Do you need help with this one?"
 
Back
Top