men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we enjoy the fantasy of watching vids, maybe someday but the sex after watching and during the vids is awesome

Yea, I know what you mean about wrong time for some fantasies, my wife's not into some things that ex-girlfriends would have been so enthusiastic for! lol

Of course sh'e fine with being shared though....

That is a plus! How did you two get started?!

This is by far one of my biggest fantasies... Amongst many many others but this is the big one. Unfortunately she isn't into it. I have a couple of guy friends that I chat with online who have eased it into conversation that they would love to be the one to make it happen. This lead to many great conversations. ;)

Yes this is a fantasy. Part of it is the erotic though that beneath the sexually conservative woman is something erotically more open.

I use to have this fantasy, until I decided to do something about it. It took a while, a lot of assuring and "lobbing" to make my gf agree to take part in a mfm. And still, no vaginal sex yet, she just gave a guy a blowjob in our hotel room (is was a magnificent experience). She´s interested, but I don´t want to push her, not even one inch! So, respect her and you´ll be awarded, if she wants to! :)

I use to have this fantasy, until I decided to do something about it. It took a while, a lot of assuring and "lobbing" to make my gf agree to take part in a mfm. And still, no vaginal sex yet, she just gave a guy a blowjob in our hotel room (is was a magnificent experience). She´s interested, but I don´t want to push her, not even one inch! So, respect her and you´ll be awarded, if she wants to! :)

REALLY admire men who have this fantasy & the courage to explore it with their wives / girlfriends / lovers. (The added benefit to guys like me is the opportunity to have a great encounter with their significant other too!).

I raise a beer to all those guys who share! ;)

Reactions: bps

Eight inches and she'll jump all over it. :)
Couldn't resist.

L:rose:

Eight inches and she'll jump all over it. :)
Couldn't resist.

interesting point...meaning, I'm sure that there are "wives" out there that, given the right situation.... would.

I'm not saying that every women is a size queen, but if her relationship is shitty or isn't feeling sexy she just might say yes:devil:

It's strange, because the idea of my wife fucking another man NOW is not really a turn-on for me. I'm not the jealous type but I don't fantasize about it either.

But I LOVE hearing stories about the slutty things she used to do when she was single. In college she went on a blind date and ended up sucking his dick in his car about two hours after they met. She was jerking me off when she told me that story and I came so hard hearing it.

I think for me, the turn-on is imagining her driven by lust. She's a sweet, loving person and when we fool around, it's always (usually) love and sex intertwined. But the idea of her just being horny and wanting some strange cock--that's a huge turn-on for me.

• Love
interesting point...meaning, I'm sure that there are "wives" out there that, given the right situation.... would.

I'm not saying that every women is a size queen, but if her relationship is shitty or isn't feeling sexy she just might say yes:devil:

My husband turned me onto it. We've done both a wife share without him present and a MFM cuckold scenario. He's small so the thought of me with larger is a huge turn on. Our marriage is stronger than it was before these things happened.

• Love
It's strange, because the idea of my wife fucking another man NOW is not really a turn-on for me. I'm not the jealous type but I don't fantasize about it either.

But I LOVE hearing stories about the slutty things she used to do when she was single. In college she went on a blind date and ended up sucking his dick in his car about two hours after they met. She was jerking me off when she told me that story and I came so hard hearing it.

I think for me, the turn-on is imagining her driven by lust. She's a sweet, loving person and when we fool around, it's always (usually) love and sex intertwined. But the idea of her just being horny and wanting some strange cock--that's a huge turn-on for me.

How does your wife feel about this? have you shared your thoughts with her?

Jenn, I've had it for several years. I would love to have a mfm at some point in time.

when you talk about MFM how does she react?

what about having a night in, rent or purchase a MFM themed movie..wine and dinner in bed?

or, what about reading a book together on the subject?

That guy

That guy who cant seem to control what is happening and a stronger A type showing me what she really wants.

okay, maybe I should start a thread for this ....

Clearly there are many thoughts a woman will have when her husband talks about a threesome. From, he wants another woman to why doesn't he love me...

I assume, most other women think the husband wants a FMF...am I right?

You Are Right

Jenn
I think you are right based on my wife's comments in the past. I have told her about my one fmf encounter years ago in detail. Our recent expansion of boundaries includes her finger fucking my mouth as I fuck her. She has found out that it triggers my orgasm. The first time she did it was a marathon session and I just couldn't quite get over the top. So, with sweat dripping off of me she stuck her thumb in my mouth and I sucked on it like a small cock. She added two more fingers and actively finger fucked my mouth. POP! I think knows that I would like to add a real one into our play

Favorite fantasy...

Another man slowly seducing her at a party while she ignores my request to leave. Of course i lose that battle and things get very interesting as they giggle looking over at me.

okay, maybe I should start a thread for this ....

Clearly there are many thoughts a woman will have when her husband talks about a threesome. From, he wants another woman to why doesn't he love me...

I assume, most other women think the husband wants a FMF...am I right?[/QUOT

Most Men are turned on by the gangbang aspect of a mfm. With a FMF it is because they want to fuck another woman. Both a FMF & a mfm would be wonderful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back