Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
First responders need a break, too!

I'm just support family so I don't really count.
But the last few years all these groups are into "look at us".
Veteran Day, Memorials Day, Flag Day, etc is all gotten to be a week or 2 long.

I need clean clothes and groceries right now but that will have to wait till Sunday.

Hello

Hello everybody. Been here a while but never introduced myself.
My name is Jim 60
Would love to chat with ladies of my age group or say 50 +
Am a home nudist and apart from that love walking, swimming, photography, sport, politics, reading.
That covers the surface. DM for the dirty details lol

Well it's now officially Winter in the Land Down Under and do I miss going to work on cold mornings?...Nope. However in the north of the country it's still 33C, about 20C less in the south and that wind chill.

Tax time nearly upon us so will be interesting to see what that means since I'm now a pensioner.

Went to the dentist on Monday then walked across the street and purchased $50 worth of hand made chocolates. Was asked if they were a present. My response was..."nope it's my reward for being a good boy at the dentist". I mean if you don't reward yourself, who else is going to do it.

Well it's now officially Winter in the Land Down Under and do I miss going to work on cold mornings?...Nope. However in the north of the country it's still 33C, about 20C less in the south and that wind chill.

Tax time nearly upon us so will be interesting to see what that means since I'm now a pensioner.

Went to the dentist on Monday then walked across the street and purchased $50 worth of hand made chocolates. Was asked if they were a present. My response was..."nope it's my reward for being a good boy at the dentist". I mean if you don't reward yourself, who else is going to do it.

Personally I don't think that's a big enough reward for sitting in a dentist's chair.

Personally I don't think that's a big enough reward for sitting in a dentist's chair.

Some people might say paying $50 for chocs is a lot, especially if you're the one paying for it. I've actually got a rather good dentist which is why I keep going back even though I have to make a special trip to attend his practice. Could go to a closer one. It's like having a good mechanic that isn't going to rip you off.

Afternoon all,

Went to my brother's birthday lunch on Wed. I'm the only sibling in the 50's. Didn't think much of the buffet although the sweets were good. Wasn't a bad day weatherwise considering we are in Winter.

Had my first senior moment for the year. Can't seem to find a coffee cup I was using just a few hours ago. Looked in all the most likely places, so tomorrow going to look in and under everything.

Afternoon all,

Went to my brother's birthday lunch on Wed. I'm the only sibling in the 50's. Didn't think much of the buffet although the sweets were good. Wasn't a bad day weatherwise considering we are in Winter.

Had my first senior moment for the year. Can't seem to find a coffee cup I was using just a few hours ago. Looked in all the most likely places, so tomorrow going to look in and under everything.

"Well if that's the first one this year, you're doing great!" she says as she tries to remember if she brought all the grocery bags in from the car a couple of hours ago.

"Well if that's the first one this year, you're doing great!" she says as she tries to remember if she brought all the grocery bags in from the car a couple of hours ago.

Found a slice of watermelon once after it had been in the car about three weeks. You may want to check for ALL the groceries... just not a good smell as I remember it... LOL

Found a slice of watermelon once after it had been in the car about three weeks. You may want to check for ALL the groceries... just not a good smell as I remember it... LOL

Kind of like me reaching for the milk and pulling laundry detergent out of the refrigerator. One guess where I found the milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back