Weak 18 of the Trumpanzy

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Joy Reid: Trump admin is ‘crumbling before our eyes’ and our ‘needy, juvenile’ president is to blame

MSNBS host Joy Reid wrote a scathing op-ed piece for The Daily Beast on Saturday in which she excoriated the “crumbling” Trump administration and said there’s “only one man to blame” for the mess, President Donald Trump himself.

Citing Friday’s series of bombshell revelations — on top of the administration’s already long list of scandals and blunders — Reid said, “It’s all very intriguing, suggesting a presidency that is crumbling before our eyes under the weight of its inherent corruption. And the sheer, leaked disgust of his own team makes it clear that even Trump loyalists understand that there is only one man to blame.”

“Moscow Don,” as Reid called him, can’t stop cozying up to Russian officials and “can’t stop loving on his fired National Security Adviser, Gen. Michael Flynn, who reportedly confessed to the incoming administration that he was under FBI investigation for his shady dealings with Turkey and Russia, but got hired anyway.”

She also blasted Vice Pres. Mike Pence, saying that the evangelical Christian ex-Indiana governor is equally implicated in dealings with the Russians or he’s the dumbest man in Washington.

“We are asked to believe Mike Pence, the head of the transition team, heard this confession and the warnings about Flynn from the then-acting attorney general with his index fingers stuck firmly in his little lamb ears,” she wrote.

Weak 18 starts out with Trump bowing to foreign princes and shilling for the Defense Industry, while at home his impeachment is developing momentum.:D
 
We have to subsidize arms deals to our enemies and to pay for it cut medical care for citizens.
Thanks comrad tweety.
 
Trump’s First Hundred Days of War Crimes

President Donald J. Trump closed out his first hundred days in office on April 29. Not marked by any notable achievements, Trump’s first hundred days did yield an impressive and ever-lengthening list of scandals.

And war crimes. During his short time in office, Trump has racked up an impressive list of war crimes. Congratulations, Mr. President!

Just because W and BHO got away with it doesn't mean the Trumpster can.
 
On same weekend as record-breaking arms deal, Saudis announced $100 million donation to Ivanka fund

Over the weekend, Jared Kushner was credited with negotiating a $110 billion arms deal to the Saudis, the largest arms deal in U.S. history:

The deal was finalized in part thanks to the direct involvement of Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser. He shocked a high-level Saudi delegation earlier this month when he personally called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson and asked if she would cut the price of a sophisticated missile detection system, according to a source with knowledge of the call.
Pressured to finalize a massive $100-plus billion arms deal in the two weeks leading up to Trump's trip to Saudi Arabia, Kushner hoped to maneuver a discount on Lockheed's Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system during the Saudis' visit to the White House on May 1 -- a request that Hewson said she would look into at the time.

Coincidentally, the Saudis have also agreed to donate a whopping $100 million to the recently announced women's fund inspired by Jared Kushner’s wife, Ivanka Trump:

The World Bank plans to announce Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president’s daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged $100 million collectively toward a fund for women who own or want to start businesses, according to people familiar with the announcement.

You know what would advance women in Saudi Arabia? Rights. Actual rights guaranteeing their protection and equality.

Totally coincidental, right!:rolleyes:
 
What's hilarious is a lot of people who didn't like Clinton and Obama touted their desire to have the US kissing Muslim ass...

Now the Saudi's own whatever part of the US the Russians don't.
 
‘Dude, America has been exhausted for months’: White House slammed over Trump ‘exhaustion’ excuse

On Sunday, President Donald Trump slipped up during his reading of a speech on Islam, saying “Islamic” rather than “Islamist,” a minor mistake, seemingly, but one which tars an entire religion with one brush rather than that religion’s extremist fringe.

CNN’s Jim Acosta said on Twitter that the White House admits that Trump misspoke, but blamed the error on a lack of rest, saying that the president is “exhausted” after only two days of travel.

What a Pussy!:eek:
 
Since we know that being over 35 years of age doesn't guarantee maturity, perhaps we need to do an amendment to the Constitution that says that candidates must be under 60 years of age. That should help with the stamina problem.
 
I just wish there was someone near him who would ride him and his spawn when they do hypocritical shit like this. I'm sure he's insulated from it in large part. Guess we'll will just have to make do with rubbing it in the faces of his shills on the forum when they pop up.
 
DAX-J45UMAAJ410-300x161.jpg

All hail the New World Orb-er’: Internet loses its collective sh*t over pic of Trump with Saudi orb

On Sunday, a photo emerged of President Donald Trump with members of the Saudi royal family laying their hands on a glowing white orb. The sinister-looking scene was an update from Trump’s first presidential trip abroad, which some administration boosters hope will serve as a “reset” from the string of scandals, gaffes and disasters that have plagued the White House since Inauguration Day.

Twitter users marveled over the photo, joking that Alex Jones must be having the meltdown of his life seeing his favorite politician laying hands on a glowing object “in a totally non-Illuminati way.”

Others joked that we’ll now be worshipping the orb as part of the “New World Orb-er.” We at the Raw Story Oh Hell Why Not desk welcome our new round, glowing overlord. The other round, glowing overlord might well be on his way to jail.

FFS!:confused:
 
I'm not surprised that they can only come up with one ball between them.
 
Matthew Yglesias‏Verified account @mattyglesias

The advance work on this trip is hilarious:

Sword dance, all-male Toby Keith concert, secret Tillerson press conference, magic globe, ...
 
SWAMP Act Would Make Donald Trump Pay For His Own Visits To Mar-A-Lago

A new bill that a Democratic congressman introduced would put the financial burden on President Donald Trump for his frequent visits to his own properties.

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) introduced the Stop Waste and Misuse by the President ― or SWAMP ― Act to the House this month. If passed, taxpayers would be reimbursed for the millions of dollars they spend on Trump’s trips to his own properties, including Mar-a-Lago ― where he bragged about enjoying “beautiful” chocolate cake as he told Chinese President Xi Jinping about his decision to launch 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles against Syria in April.

“President Trump is on track to spend more during his first year of office than all eight years of the Obama administration combined,” by taking his weekend trips, Lieu’s bill says.

Each trip to Mar-a-Lago costs around $3.7 million in security costs alone. And that’s not including the more than $34,000 spent on golf cart rentals the Secret Service orders. In New York City, meanwhile, trips to Trump Tower have already racked up more than $20 million in taxpayer dollars. If that wasn’t troubling enough, the federal government officially promoted Mar-a-Lago when the State Department posted an article crooning over the mansion.

“It is unacceptable for the President to maintain an interest in traveling to properties in which he has a direct financial interest, as the U.S. Government is responsible for renting space for personnel in said private commercial entities,” the bill argues.

Maybe the SS should be using a few old M-113's to guard the Presinit? That way they can carry the Diet-Coke and treats along with them.
 
Wonkett has Words for Trump's Orb!

Sinister Glowy Orb Saps Trump’s Stamina, Leaves Poor Dear ‘Exhausted,’ ‘Weak,’ ‘Sad.’


Later in the day Sunday, Trump had recovered enough to help the Saudi king and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, grasp a glowing globe to formally open the new Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology, although everyone thought it looked more like he was fondling a cosmic soul-collecting orb or some kind of glowy magic thing from popular “Harry Potter” author J.K. Tolkien:

So Trump is not only Putin's Bitch, now he's in thrall to the Saudis, but too exausted to call the Seals in.
 
From Trump's speech of Saturday May 13th to the class of Liberty College:

If anyone ever had reason to quit, to give in to the bitterness and anger that we all face at some point, to lose hope in God's vision for his life, it was indeed George Rogers. But that's not what he did. He stood up for his country, he stood up for his community. He stood up for his family and he defended civilization against a tide of barbarity, the kind of barbarity we're seeing today and we've been witnessing over the last number of years.

And I just want to tell you, as your president, we are doing very, very well in countering it, so you just hang in there. Things are going along very, very well. You'll be hearing a lot about it next week from our generals. Things are going along very, very well.
Anybody hear anything last week from the generals? This week, maybe?
 
Trump’s ‘balanced’ budget relies on $2 trillion math error

With all the Goldman help you'd think they could get that right?

The math in crafting the budget was seemingly too difficult for an administration embroiled in scandal. President Donald Trump promised that he would balance the budget for the first time in over a decade and he would do it without cutting spending for defense or Social Security. The numbers were flawed, however.

According to New York Magazine, Trump’s budget assumes a $2 trillion increase in revenue through economic growth that can’t be verified or supported by any estimations by anyone, anywhere. Even the Trump administration’s supposed economic growth wouldn’t pay for the $2 trillion error. Previously, Trump claimed his cuts would be paid for by the growth expected to come in, as a result of his tax breaks. The plan is akin to a credit card that has an interest rate that pays off your card as you spend money on it. The administration has double counted the growth.

Trump previously explained that his “biggest tax cut in history” would be revenue neutral because the growth it generates will be so substantial that the national debt will not balloon. Trump hasn’t clarified how the tax cuts would result in more than a 100 percent revenue growth.

Budget director brags about Trump’s cruel welfare cuts: ‘You have to have compassion’ for wealthy taxpayers

FFS!
 
Last edited:
Trump visits a Holocaust memorial in Israel, and writes a nice note in the guest book.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-memorial-guestbook-amazing/story?id=47580679

I think he wanted to say that he will never forget the amazing time he had with his friends at the memorial.

This is the kind of thing that leaves my mouth hanging open and my brain going "What on earth?"

First he claims that the holocaust didn't really happen, and now he claims he is there with friends? What friends? Certainly, none that died during the holocaust that didn't exist.

He just makes my brain stutter.
 
I guess a Papal visit is on the Tour? It will be interesting to hear what Frank Francis has to say?

:caning: "Bad Donald, Bad Donald!"

:)
 
Two Corinthians walk into a Karaoke bar and when their turn comes around, they sing:

♫Our baloney has a first name,
It's D-O-N-N-Y
Our baloney has a second name,
It's T-R-U-M-P

We dread his actions every day,
And if you ask us why we say...
That Donald Trump has got a way,
Of shitting on the U.S.A. Thrrrrrppppp.♫​

:) Fuck Trump, right in his little ear!
 
Back
Top