What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GF texting & asking if I want her to pick up some Jagermeister on the way home. Fuck that!! Never again!!

L:rose:

Good fuck...

Being interrupted by my nephew's fiance - or as we call her "The favorite niece" - when she lead her cheerleaders into the Starbucks where I escaped to so I could get some software coding read.

"Uncle Roger" had to say hello to 3 adults and 10 teens, then answer actual good nerd inquireries as to my job, my languages I use, how much college is needed, and how much does it pay. The last question from the head coach lol

Double fuck: She told the coach, as she was prepared to purchase me a cookie for my time, "He's diabetic. He can't have it.". Meanbitch, saving my life like that.

Fucking snow! It's March for fuck sake. Welcome to Oregon where the weather is bi-polar and Mother Nature has an attitude!

Fucking snow! It's March for fuck sake. Welcome to Oregon where the weather is bi-polar and Mother Nature has an attitude!

We here upstate had three successive storms end of last month, beginning of this month. This week's missed us!

Mother Nature needs a FUCKING SNICKERS!

Weird PMs
I swear I’m going to start replying with “I’m Batman”

Batman, Batman, Batman
Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman
Batman, Batman, Batman
Batman, Batman, Batman
Batman, Batman, Batman
Batman, Batman, Batman
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
Batman!

Receiving proof that I actually excel at my job, despite my bosses believing otherwise! Unfortunately, it is my employers that need to see it... 🙄

Coming home only to have my work phone going off
OMG can't I have a fucking moment of peace?!

The headache just now hitting me 😑

Time to turn off the music and take a handful of ibuprofen 😤

Text battle with the ex. Report cards came out today for kiddos. Instead of focusing on positives, he AGAIN wants to take away skating as punishment for the negative. Tired of the same argument. At least now I know he can’t really take anything away that I pay for and facilitate 100%. F him

Text battle with the ex. Report cards came out today for kiddos. Instead of focusing on positives, he AGAIN wants to take away skating as punishment for the negative. Tired of the same argument. At least now I know he can’t really take anything away that I pay for and facilitate 100%. F him
*hugs*

Oh, good lord. What didn't I swear about today? lol

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back