The Mansion - Fantasy - [open]

Tanya gasped as the door swung shut. Enveloped now in utngter blackness, Tanya reached back to clutch Shane's arm, trying to control her growing panic. Ignoring the nagging at the back of her mind telling her to beware. She peered in curious about what lay ahead. Out of the darkness, a voice erupted.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Tanya Starr!"

Before she could react, Tanya found herself raised just above Shane, somehow suddenly dressed as a twenties flapper though her modern breasts were a little too big for her dress and almost spilled out to greet a auddenly full room o wide eyed spectators.
 
Shane stepped up close to Tanya in the blackness. Both of them unknowing what was happening. He felt as she gripped his arm and he reached over and placed his hand over hers. Trying to comfort and calm her as well as himself. His eyes began adjusting to the room and he began to make out these tall figures.....shoes. "What the hell is this?"

The voice erupted and called out Tanya's name and he felt her beginning to raise up and her hand slipped out of his and off his arm. As she raised higher and transformed he tried to step back but fell on his ass looking up at her. He began swinging his head back and forth now noticing the room full of on-lookers. He backpedaled on his hands and feet a shirt distance and screamed out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE?? I ONLY WANTED TO USE THE DAMN PHONE!!!
 
"Help me!" Tanya cried, tripping over her feet as she stumbled ungracefully to the edge of the stage. She reached towards Shane begging for rescue but realized he wouldn't hear her over the rumble of the murmuring crowd. Stepping back, she fixed her gaze on the door they'd just come through. If sime mysterious force could fill a room with people and change her outfit in the blink of an eye, then what would stop it from maybe carrying her across the room to the distant door? One could only hope. Taking a few steps back, Tanya ran forward, taking a flying leap off the front of the stage. The crowd gasped as Tanya's theory was proven only half right. She hung, suspended in the air, flailing like a fish out of water. The Mansion had no desire to relinquish this new game just yet.
 
Back
Top