The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs. Hopefully the dinner was worth it.

Evening all.:kiss:

Just popping in to say hello. I'm actually writing. GASP!!!

Eli! Glad to hear you're writing. Wish I could do that right now. Soon, hopefully.

The dinner was grand. I made beef and noodles to die for and they damn near killed me. :D I ate too much. Guess that happens after so many days of not eating much.

I'm sorry, Molly. :kiss: Want someone to rub it?

Thanks. My daughter already took care of that. ;)

Uh huh...kinda overdid it today in the sun. :eek:

Double boot...gotta replenish my precious bodily fluids. :D

Hi Molly. :kiss: Want some seltzer?

Thanks, but I'll live. You, on the other hand, had better take better care of yourself.

I finally got the flageolet beans blanched and the chicken browned on both sides. I'll socialize here for about another 8 minutes and then go brown the apple-smoked bacon, saute' the scallions and reheat the beans while the rolls heat up. I was going to make buttermilk biscuits but after doing three days worth of dishes while HM recovered from what ever tummy bug was eating her, I wasn't in the mood to make a larger mess! :D

No about this double boot of Mirror Pond Pale . . .

I finally got the flageolet beans blanched and the chicken browned on both sides. I'll socialize here for about another 8 minutes and then go brown the apple-smoked bacon, saute' the scallions and reheat the beans while the rolls heat up. I was going to make buttermilk biscuits but after doing three days worth of dishes while HM recovered from what ever tummy bug was eating her, I wasn't in the mood to make a larger mess! :D

No about this double boot of Mirror Pond Pale . . .

Yeah...I feel my fluids evaporating as we speak...:D

Undoubtably one that doesn't come here except by satellite. :rolleyes:

But that's okay, I can get damned near any movie ever filmed in one of our video stores around here somewhere. Would you believe complete sets of the Keystone Kops? :D

Heh! Whomever wrote that script I'd like to meet sometime...that's a clever piece of dialogue...one of many in that flick.

hey nekkids. :)

have to admit that I didn't catch all of the innuendos the first time I watched that movie. :eek: the second time, it cracked me up. :D

Heh! Whomever wrote that script I'd like to meet sometime...that's a clever piece of dialogue...one of many in that flick.

William Goldman wrote the screenplay based on the adaptation he wrote. The original book was written by S. Morgenstern.

Night, naked people. I'm putting some jammies on and going to bed. :kiss:

They're heading for the fireswamp.

have to admit that I didn't catch all of the innuendos the first time I watched that movie. :eek: the second time, it cracked me up. :D

As you wish...

She just pushed him down the hill. :D

I love the swordsman, whatisname, who is out to avenge his father. And I even more enjoy the way he morphs into the cat in Shrek!

I know...each time you watch it you catch something you missed.

William Goldman wrote the screenplay based on the adaptation he wrote. The original book was written by S. Morgenstern.

Night, naked people. I'm putting some jammies on and going to bed. :kiss:

No kiddin', I bet the original wasn't as sophisticated as the movie.

G'night Di. :kiss: Sweet dreams, darlin'.

Last edited:
I don't mean the voice, I mean the character. Don't tell me you don't see that? Everyone in my house went, "Oh my God, it's Inigo!" when Puss In Boots first showed up. It's like all the other references to other movies or television shows. Pinnochio and the Pigs as Mission Impossible . . . hysterical!

I don't mean the voice, I mean the character. Don't tell me you don't see that? Everyone in my house went, "Oh my God, it's Inigo!" when Puss In Boots first showed up. It's like all the other references to other movies or television shows. Pinnochio and the Pigs as Mission Impossible . . . hysterical!

Yes, I saw the similarities. I thought you were talking about the actor.

I'm going to bed, y'all. Sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back