Creampies

I know cumming inside women is very risky business, but I have done so in the times I have had sex with native women here in New Mexico. I have been safe in the times I have bottomed, but I absolutely enjoy the feeling of making a creampie inside a woman, or the rare times I have bottomed bareback and I make an anal creampie!

Here is a photo of my significant other and the creampie we create every time! This was made about an hour ago.. ;-)

Beautiful. I hope you post every one! ;-)

- I love this discussion of creampies and the feeling of making them and receiving them. ;-) Here are a few more of my experiances.. The photo and close up of my girlfriend spreading her lips is a little embarrassing as I had been completely tapped out and only dribbled out a couple of drops, but cannot tell! The smooth woman is a Navajo woman in which I was a booty call for a few months and these were taken nearly two months ago at her apartment in Albuquerque. My apologies for the extreme and poor close up, just lost track of time and took it on my phone in a hurry! I orgasmed twice inside of her..last but not least, here is my own personal photo of an anal creampie. I was staying at a Motel 6 in Albuquerque for a weekend in 2012 and I invited a closeted friend to come over. We ended up having anal and I bottomed bareback for him and he came inside of me. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 524
  • sum.jpg
    sum.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 440
  • sum1.jpg
    sum1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 436
  • me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
- I love this discussion of creampies and the feeling of making them and receiving them. ;-) Here are a few more of my experiances.. The photo and close up of my girlfriend spreading her lips is a little embarrassing as I had been completely tapped out and only dribbled out a couple of drops, but cannot tell! The smooth woman is a Navajo woman in which I was a booty call for a few months and these were taken nearly two months ago at her apartment in Albuquerque. My apologies for the extreme and poor close up, just lost track of time and took it on my phone in a hurry! I orgasmed twice inside of her..last but not least, here is my own personal photo of an anal creampie. I was staying at a Motel 6 in Albuquerque in 2012 and I invited a closeted friend to come over and I bottomed bareback for him and he came inside of me. :)

Thank you, All are very nice, the last two are awesome

I firmly believe, every session should end with the cleaning of the crempie ;)

I know cumming inside women is very risky business, but I have done so in the times I have had sex with native women here in New Mexico. I have been safe in the times I have bottomed, but I absolutely enjoy the feeling of making a creampie inside a woman, or the rare times I have bottomed bareback and I make an anal creampie!

Here is a photo of my significant other and the creampie we create every time! This was made about an hour ago.. ;-)

Yum! Always wanted to eat a creampie from a black woman.

- I love this discussion of creampies and the feeling of making them and receiving them. ;-) Here are a few more of my experiances.. The photo and close up of my girlfriend spreading her lips is a little embarrassing as I had been completely tapped out and only dribbled out a couple of drops, but cannot tell! The smooth woman is a Navajo woman in which I was a booty call for a few months and these were taken nearly two months ago at her apartment in Albuquerque. My apologies for the extreme and poor close up, just lost track of time and took it on my phone in a hurry! I orgasmed twice inside of her..last but not least, here is my own personal photo of an anal creampie. I was staying at a Motel 6 in Albuquerque for a weekend in 2012 and I invited a closeted friend to come over. We ended up having anal and I bottomed bareback for him and he came inside of me. :)

cute pics!!

i love watching other girls/g get cream pied but I'm not all that interested in trying it.

the real questions is did you eat that mess? :) NM I just realized you are the girl in the photo right?

Last edited:
I firmly believe, every session should end with the cleaning of the crempie ;)

That's what my Hotwife thinks too, so even if I didn't want to clean my (or her lovers') mess, I don't really have a choice anyway.
It's that or back in the cage and no cum for at least a week.
I mean, no cum for me, of course. She still has enough opportunities for her to be fucked without needing me.

That's what my Hotwife thinks too, so even if I didn't want to clean my (or her lovers') mess, I don't really have a choice anyway.
It's that or back in the cage and no cum for at least a week.
I mean, no cum for me, of course. She still has enough opportunities for her to be fucked without needing me.

Hmmmm Lucky guy

I would love to lick a fresh creampie, but not my own. I just lose the desire right after I cum ( which unfortunately is pretty quickly) , but when I'm horny I'll do just about anything.

I need a woman who will lock up my little dicklette in chastity and fuck other men and I would lick as much cum out of her pussy as she wished.

Pic of me delivering a creme pie a few months back

Love giving and receiving too

Last edited:
Careful. I had made this fantasy known to my wife.

I would love for my lady to come home after a girls night out, crawl into bed and snuggle up to me and gently place one of my hands between her legs to feel a soaking wet mess. I would finger her hole as i asked what had happened, and have her explain how 6 guys fucked her in a car outside a night club and all cum in her and on her tits. With that i would continue to finger her as i licked her tits clean then turn my attention to her stretched cum filled fuck hole. As i sucked the cum out and probed as deep as i could with my tongue, i would have her explasin every detail of how they fucked her shaved cunt and took it in turns of pumping their cum into it.
I would call her a filthy slut and demand she spread her legs wider so i could fist fuck all of the strangers cum out of her lick her clean.
In the morning i would fuck her again using my own cum from the night before as lube.
yum fucking yum

On our 18th anniversary she came home from work really late. Got into bed and told me she had something to tell me. We had not had sex in almost two months since I had ED and just couldn't get it up. She said she needed sex and since I was a pantywaist bitch she divided it was time to start living like one. That's when she told me to eat her out. When I went down on her, her panties were literally drenched with cum. When I looked up at her, she just told me that I might as well get used to the taste. She left me 4 months later for her black boyfriend.

I love bringing home sloppy seconds for my Hubby. He loves fucking my cum filled pussy and it feels slutty and dirty along the way.

I love eating my husband cream pie out of a nice sweet pussy...or when my girlfriend eats his out of me... Mmm.

Back