NFL 🏈 Player & His New Wife

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Posts
1,120
Name: Ashley Robinson
Age: 22
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/8e/0a/698e0a793e6ed284da261a1c9bf47a05.jpg
In: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=132127205 , http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=162812916 , http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/261189674826_1.jpg and http://images.us.christianlouboutin...alace-3150622_CM53_1_1200x1200_1433935352.jpg
About: Ashley was a makeup artist in the world of show business. She had met her husband at a charity event. She had dated her NFL Player husband for a few years before they got married. They were newly married and still in the honeymoon period. She loved him so much and was a very devoted wife.

Ashley was in her martial home- http://az801229.vo.msecnd.net/wetpa...e-Big-Poppas-Georgia-Mansion-1-1392158656.jpg. She was cooking dinner ready for her husband to return from a long day at work. She knew he worked hard and things could be quite stressful for him. She was making a Sweet & Sour Chicken one of his favourite meals. She laid the table. She browned chicken in a wok and added green peppers, red peppers, carrots and garlic. She stir-fried it for a few minutes. In a small bowl she combined cornflour and soy sauce and mixed it together. She poured the mixture in a frying pan along with vinegar, sugar, ginger pineapple and its juice. She combined the sauce and chicken before serving it on rice. She poured two glasses of wine. She heard a car pull up outside of the house she smiled knowing it was her husband. She went to the front door to greet him.
 
Last edited:
Name: Hank Robinson
Age: 21
Image: Hank at practice

Hank parked his car in the drive, sinking back into the cushion of the driver's seat. He let the quiet of the dusk in his neighborhood wash over him for a second before he pushed himself out of the car. He had to admit that he was glad that his team ran training camp out of their base city or he wouldn't have these great nights with his new wife to come home to. His body reminded him of the long practice and drills they had done today as he lugged his gym bag toward the door. Opening it up, Hank's nose filled with the smell he recognized all too well. His new wife was making his favorite dinner.

They had gone to the same Chinese place over and over when they were dating. Eventually, Ashley managed to get the recipe out of the chef so she could make it at home. Even though they had moved to join the team, it was nice to have this slice of their old life with them wherever they went now. Bypassing the kitchen for now, Hank toted his bag to the laundry room, dumping it out into the hamper before washing his face in the bathroom. He had showered at the facility, but he had to shake the dust off before seeing his wife again.

Walking into the kitchen, he saw her standing there, wearing an outfit that made his mouth water. They had married not long after he was drafted, the final thing that their relationship was missing, and had moved not long after the wedding. Everything happened so fast that they hadn't really gotten a honeymoon; they were making up for that every day since they moved into their new house. Drawing close, Hank took the glass of wine from her outstretched hand and pulled her in close. "Something smells delicious..." he muttered in her ear before kissing her softly, lovingly. Stepping back, Hank took a long look at his wife, still amazed she said yes when he asked her out not that long ago. He let his hand slip from hers as he moved to the table and sat, letting he finish up dinner and serve as he relaxed into his seat.
 
Of course it upset Ashley that she and Hank hadn’t had chance for a honeymoon but she was supportive. She understood he had always had wanted a job like this. She was so proud of him. She went to every match to support her husband. She was his number one fan and supporter. She felt like she was married to greatest guy ever and she didn’t ever take it for granted. She adored him and would do anything for him.

She smiled seeing him. He took the glass from her hand that was for him. Feeling his lips kiss hers felt so good. She loved him so much. “Go sit down baby.” She said. She started plating up the food. She carried the plates to the table and then went back for her glass of wine. She sat down across from him. She smiled at him. “How was work huni?” She asked sipping her wine. She started eating her food waiting to hear him talk about his day.
 
Hank was tearing into his food almost immediately. He had had some food at the training facility, but that was more about feeding his muscles that were crying for protein after the long practice day they had. This dinner was about filling up his stomach and sating his hunger. Also, it was way better food than what he'd been eating at the training facility. He stopped as he heard Ashley's question, wiping his mouth with a nearby napkin.

"Long days all this week. We have meetings to learn the playbook and learn the philosophy of the offense and then we practice twice. Once in the morning; once in the afternoon. Now I get why the contracts pay what they pay. The nutritionist said he was going to talk with my strength and conditioning coach and then she'd e-mail a meal plan for the next few months..." He looked down at his plate sadly. "Not sure when I'll get to have this again..." Looking back up, he smiled at his wife. "So thanks for making it tonight."

Sipping his wine, he started back in, but paused long enough to ask a question of his own. "So has the studio called you about any work this month or are they still leaving you alone since the wedding wasn't that long ago?" He grinned, knowing they probably figured she and Hank would be off on some tropical island somewhere, enjoying married life together still. He wasn't sure if they knew she was still in town.
 
“You work so hard and make me so proud. I think you are amazing.” Ashley said. She felt blessed being married to Hank he was a great husband. She pushed her hair out of her face looking at him. “So I am going to have to change up our food? When you get the meal plan let me know and I start following it for my big strong man.” She said smiling at him.

She always felt so happy and relaxed at home with her husband. She finished off her dinner and sipped on her glass of wine. “Um they did call me today to see if I was available to start working again. I enjoyed my break from working but I am very ready to get back to work.” She said. She finished off her wine.

“Today I was looking through our wedding pictures and also I found my wedding night lingerie. I am so happy to be your wife.” She said. She took their empty plates into the kitchen and then came back topping up their glasses of wine. She sipped on her glass and slid on his lap snuggling up to him.
 
Hank grinned as she called him her "big strong man". It was the body he had been blessed with and what got him drafted more than anything. Most teams could find a use for someone standing in at 6'2" and 245 lbs. His college team had used him as a battering ram, but he hoped moving from Fullback to Tight End would be better for his career. As he waited to hear his name called, however, his decision seemed to only move him down in the Draft. Luckily, it seemed like his new team was going to use him at both positions so maybe he had wound up with the right team after all. These next few weeks were going to tell him if he was right.

Smiling, he heard the news that she was probably going to start back at work. Ashley really had a talent that he admired. He'd seen his share of before and after pictures from the sets; Ashley definitely earned her money judging by the miracles she had pulled off on set. While it might mean coming back to an empty house on occasion, he wasn't about to ask her to put her life on hold as they started their life together.

The thought of her wedding night negligee brought a smile to Hank's lips as he remembered how she looked in it on their wedding night. It was like something out of a day dream fantasy of his younger days. Pushing back from the table, he helped her slide onto his lap and looked in her eyes as she slid her arms around his neck. He felt so loved and loving as he enjoyed this intimate moment of peace. Leaning forward, he kissed her lips softly, tenderly, without a word as his big arms slid around her body. Despite how big he was, he never felt out of control with his strength. He took such care to make his caresses and embraces light but firm and passionate. Leaning back, he looked in her eyes. "You didn't slip on that lingerie by any chance, did you?" He asked, probing, teasing her a little by the tone of his voice and the smile on his face.
 
Oh she loved when he kissed her with those soft lips. She stroked his leg. She loved him so much and when she was with him she felt so safe. He was her entire world. She loved life with him. She enjoyed being a housewife the past couple of weeks but was ready to get back to work. It would mean she may not be home when he got in but that was something they would just have to cope with. She would always make time for his matches and alone time because this marriage was extremely important to her.

“I haven’t slipped into it yet but I am going to. How about you clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher while I get changed.” She said. She slid off his lap. She stroked his face and leaned down and kissed him. She kissed him passionately her tongue playing with his. “Now when you have sorted out everything down here get a bottle of champagne and join me in our bedroom.” She said. She smiled at him before walking away from him.

She went into their bedroom and light some candles to add to the romance. She slid out of her clothes and got into https://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V573888.jpg and http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cameron_pair__96697_zoom.jpg. She laid out on the bed waiting for her husband to come up to her. She couldn’t wait to have some fun with him tonight. She loved him and sex with him was pretty great. He made her feel so good.
 
Hank lingered in the kiss a bit longer than usual, but there was a passion and an energy there that he loved. His mind was already racing, replaying their wedding night as she told him she was going to slip back into her lingerie from that night. God, she looked so sexy that night. As she walked to their bedroom, her heels clacking on the wooden floors of their house, Hank flew around the kitchen, cleaning up the cooking utensils on the stove and the kitchen in general. Soon enough, everything was in the dishwasher and the appliance was whirring away as it started its cycle.

Walking through the house, Hank slowed up a little as he wanted to give Ashley enough time to change. Also, his body was reminding him of the all day practice he had gone through. He groaned a bit as his hips felt a little tight, but that was soon forgotten as he rounded the corner and saw Ashley laying there in the translucent, gauzy babydoll from their wedding night. He grinned as he saw she had slipped on her shoes from the wedding as well. She was always a stunner, but laying there in this outfit made him stop and just take in what he was seeing.

Walking to the foot of the bed, he slid onto it by her feet. Scooting up higher, he lifted her feet and laid her legs into his lap. Caressing the backs of her calves, he looked up at her laying against the headboard as he enjoyed simply touching her body. His big rough hands slid up the backs of her legs as he turned toward her a little. Slowly, he spread her legs on either side of him and pulled her down the bed to him, sharply. He grinned as she pulled her up onto his lap by her shapely legs, letting her wrap them around him as he wrapped his arms around her body. Without a word, he rested his head on her chest, breathing slowly, deeply. His eyes shut, he took a moment to feel what it was like to just hold his wife intimately like this. His head turned slightly as he kissed her between the collarbones just under her neck. "Ashley..." he whispered against her skin as he kissed a little higher, where the curve of her neck started.
 
He walked to the foot of the bed. She watched him as he lifted her feet and laid her legs in his lap. He caressed her calves. She loved his big strong hands on her body. He spread her legs open. He wrapped her legs around him. She was on his lap. She leaned in kissing him. He kissed at her neck making her moan out. “Oh baby.” She moaned out. She stroked his cheek as she kissed his lips. She stroked his back. “I love you so much.” She whispered as she kissed at his neck. Her body grinding against his. She loved him so much. She was so horny for her husband right now. She needed his loving. He fucked her like no one else could. They always had the best fun together. She enjoyed his body.
 
Hank had a few moves in the bedroom. His best was disrobing without disentangling himself from his wife. He loved holding her and didn't want to break the mood. Reaching down, he flicked the button open as he kissed her lips softly. Rolling to the side, he moved on top of her to get them over his hips. One more roll and he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He walked out of them slowly as he walked them to the wall and pressed her back to it, holding her up so easily in his strong arms. He grinned at her as he pressed his growing shaft to her mound, feeling her warm pussy pressing back.

His deft fingers moved the thin thong out of the way as he kissed his loving wife so deeply. Moving hips just right, he popped the thick head inside and pushed the throbbing shaft in slowly. His whole body arched back as the pleasure raced down his spine. "Ohhhh god, Ashley." he moaned out. Every time with her felt like the first and he wished they could spend more time together. Everything happened so fast and he really hadn't had time to get all of the lusty feelings he had for her out of his system. He looked forward to the off season. Spending time with her somewhere for the summer was already looking like a stellar plan.

Sinking in the last of his length, he leaned forward. His forehead touched her s and he felt so intimate with her in this moment. He just stayed there, appreciating the moment and letting it wash over the two of them. His breaths came slow and steady, sighed out like soft moans from time to time. He tilted his head and kissed Ashley again. Not passionate like the others had been, but softly, tenderly, lovingly... that's the Hank that only Ashley got to see.
 
He was sinking his cock into her. She moaned out as he touched her forehead and kissed her. She looked into his eyes as her tongue played with his. She felt so good with him. She loved her husband so much. He could be so tender and loving and she just adored him for that. She was the only person who got to see this soft and sensitive.

She pushed him softly onto his back. She kissed him her tongue playing more with his. She stroked at his chest as her tongue tangled up with his. She was stroking at his manly chest. She loved him so much and she loved his hot body. She enjoyed being with him so much. She was moving on his cock. Her pussy was all wet for him.

She kissed at his neck and then playfully bite his neck as her hips moved up and down. She slammed down on his cock his balls slapping against her body. Her boobs bouncing up and down jiggling. “Oh I love you and your cock.” She said.
 
"You love it because of what it does to you..." he teased as he lifted his hips slightly, pushing them up against her harder. He grinned as he saw the shudder of pleasure run through her body. Feeling her moving in time with him now, he stepped back from the wall slightly and synced his rhythm with hers. Before long, theur hips were crashing together, slapping together with firmer force. The added power pulled grunting moans from Hank as enjoyed his wife like their wedding night.

Slowly, he walked from the wall and turned to lay her on the bed. Gently easing her onto her back, Hank moved her legs up onto his shoulders as he kept the same pace up. She looked so sexy, laying on their bed, her hair splayed around her, her breasts shaking for each thrust. "You are so beautiful..." he sighed out as he kept his steady pace with her.
 
“Yeah I do. I love your big cock in me.” She said. She looked into his eyes as he fucked her harder. Their hips were moving together faster. She loved being with her husband so much. He made her feel so great. Her pussy was so wet. He carried her to the bed. She was looking up at him. Her legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper into her.

“I love you baby. You’re the best husband.” She said. She stroked his back as she kissed his neck. She was thrusting down on his cock. “Harder baby harder give it to your wife.” She cried out. She loved him so much and sex was so amazing with him. She was moaning out her pussy squeezing at his cock.
 
Hank's big hands slid down her sides to hold her hips as he stood up tall. Holding her slim waist, he was able to pound her like she craved. His strong hands rooted her in place as his hips moved with pace and power, forcing himself in and out harder and faster over and over.

"Ohhhh god, honey..." he sighed out as he felt his whole body tingling now as he raced toward his first climax of the night. Given how their nights since the wedding had been, once was never enough for either of them. Looking down at her arching on the bed as he gave it to her deeper.
 
His hands slid down her sides holding her up. She loved how strong he was. He held her up like she was a little rag doll. He pounding into her making her moan loudly. He was thrusting hard into her wet pussy. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

She loved her husband so much and he made her feel so good. She began cumming all over his cock. “Yes baby yes. I love you. You’re my sex god.” She said. She was shaking on his cock cumming so hard for him.
 
"And you are my goddess..." he groaned as he felt her spasming all along his cock. His hips did not slack, though, knowing he could make her feel so much better as he made her ride out her orgasm. He watched her face, smiling at her as she twisted and writhed in the throes of her passion. finally sinking in deep, he lifted her up again. This time, it was only so long as it took for him to turn and sit on the bed with her on top of him. He laid back, looking up at his beautiful wife.

His strong hands never left her hips and he slowly started lifting and dropping her up and down his thick cock. He loved watching her ride him as he reached orgasm. Slowly, his hands drifted up her body once she took over her own motions and his big hands slid over her full breasts, massaging and teasing them as she rode him harder.
 
She was sat on top looking down at her handsome husband. His hands never left her body. His hands on her body made her feel safe and like the luckiest girl in the world because he was hers. She was looking into his eyes as she was riding through her orgasm and then he came deep in her setting her off cumming once again. His hands moved to her tits and he played with them like only he could. Oh she loved how he touched her body. “Oh baby I love you.” She said before attaching her lips to his kissing him with such passion.
 
It didn't take very long before Hank was cumming deep inside his wife. He smiled as he saw the telltale signs of her orgasm sweep over her again as he did. They had long gone without protection; they weren't trying for a baby, but they also weren't avoiding one either. At this point it may have made things more complicated, but they were so much in love that neither of them cared.

"I love you too..." Hank croaked through his dry throat before Ashley leaned down and kissed him deeply. His big hands slid up her back, holding her to him a little tighter. He smiled in the kiss and just enjoyed holding his wife. He may love football, but he'd give it up in a second for Ashley; he was sure of that.
 
He held her in his arms. She sighed happily in his arms. She loved him so much. She was so happy with her husband. Things were so great with him. She stroked his muscular softly. She kissed his cheek. She loved her husband dearly and would do anything for him. She was completely committed to him and their marriage. She closed her eyes snuggling up to him. “I love you so much.” She said.
 
As they lay there in each other's arms, Hank felt his breathing slowing and returning to normal. All the while, his fingertips traced lazy patterns all over her back. It was moments like this that made him wish he didn't have to go to practice in the morning. Still, his workout regimen did have one upside when he was home.

"Can you help me out with my rub down again tonight, babe?" he asked, grinning up at her. It was all part of his recovery after practices; the trainers did it once in the locker room, but Hank still felt tight all over as he hadn't done as much flexibility training in college as he had so far in the NFL. Plus, it was a great excuse to feel his new wife's hands all over him for a while. He wasn't about to pass that up.
 
“Of course baby. I can give you a rub down whenever you want.” She said. She loved moving her hands all over his body. She smiled at him as she played with her hair. “Do you want your rub down in the shower?” She asked him. She massaged his chest leaning in kissing him passionately. She loved him so much.
 
Hank smiled at the thought of joining his wife in the shower, but that's not the best place for her to really get pressure on the points he needed. "No, but we can hop in the shower afterwards." He grinned down at her. "Help me with the bed..." he said, pecking her lips briefly. Once the blankets were pulled down and a pillow placed in the right spot, Hank laid out on the bed, face down. "Whenever you're ready. I think we still have some of that massage oil in the night stand."
 
Hank groaned as he felt his wife's hands working his tired muscles with her soft, but strong hands. He loved how it felt when she would straddle him like this and feel her hands all over his skin. Sighing out his heavy work day, he relaxed noticeably under her. As he did, his muscles eased as well. All the tension he was carrying his his upper back slowly melted away. "Thank you, honey.... this is just what I needed." He said, smiling over his shoulder at her as his eyes drifted shut.
 
Ashley loved making Hank feel good. She enjoyed giving him a rub down. She kissed at his back as she moved down. She was massaging the backs of his legs. He was really working his muscles. “Does my baby like that?” She said. She kept kissing his back working the back of his legs.
 
Back
Top