UK Online Directory. Its a 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening alllllll
Yo.

The mini scented candle advent calendar arrived today and since I only need it to count down to the 21st, I can't decide whether to break out the final 3 as well as the first. First world problems... :rolleyes:

i have a rider waite deck i was given as a child in the 70s.

what's your take on odin's rune?
Rider Waite is what I learned on, but I prefer another now, if not reading for others.

I'm not sure that I understand the question - didn't Odin get the lot at the same time? :confused:

Or do you mean the blank one in some sets? If you mean the blank, I'd generally take it to mean that either there's nothing set in stone at the moment, or that the querant needs to give divination a break (similar to getting Meng in I Ching) and use their own immediate resources (including common sense and the tongue in your head).

Or do you mean Ansuz?
Sorry, I could have looked some of this up, two computers ago, but lost track of the Asatru list way back... :eek:

Using that analogy, I was hoping my age would be rather fluid this weekend, but alas...plans have changed...:cool:

Morning UK...

Your plans sounded a lot more interesting than mine :-(

Nearest thing to fun this weekend will be avoiding Strictly by riding in the dark!

Rider Waite is what I learned on, but I prefer another now, if not reading for others.

I'm not sure that I understand the question - didn't Odin get the lot at the same time? :confused:

Or do you mean the blank one in some sets? If you mean the blank, I'd generally take it to mean that either there's nothing set in stone at the moment, or that the querant needs to give divination a break (similar to getting Meng in I Ching) and use their own immediate resources (including common sense and the tongue in your head).

Or do you mean Ansuz?
Sorry, I could have looked some of this up, two computers ago, but lost track of the Asatru list way back... :eek:

i mean the blank, which - imo - is bullshit introduced at some indeterminate point (probably by the americans :D)

i don't mean ansuz, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back