Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #101
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn_Black View Post
Ok. Sorry I singled you out for attack. I've had some bad experiences... I was in love with a girl for 6 years. She was that...well she was a lot like you describe yourself. Very sexual, mostly dated much older men and the almost were all small business owners and executive types.

She would use me to make her feel better about herself when no one else was around to do so. I would break myself in half and tear chuncks out of my heart to build her back up and then- she would drop me like a bad habit and abandon me till the next time she needed me.

Once, she ACTUALLY described how she felt about me by comparing me to her favorite pair of old jeans that lived in the bottom of her closet. AND THOUGHT IT FLATTERING!

Now that I am older and I look back, I see women like her are nothing. Once you get past the surface, there just isn't anything at all. Like a puff of perfume drifting through the air, like a pretty picture drawn in sand.

I'm glad you're not like her. Thanks for not getting upset.
Well, I think everyone would agree she sounds a bit trifling. I'm sorry some wicked girl weaseled her way into your life like that and abused your emotions and trust.

And, just to make it clear to anyone else who might read this and think I described myself like that, I don't date older men because of their "status." I just really find older men to be extremely sexy. Most of the older men I have dated have been in the military, or in a sales position, and not crazy wealthy or powerful. I know how to make my own money, and I know how to get myself off so I choose what I like, not what I need.

Anyway, there are plenty of women out there who are waiting for a men who is going to treat them well. If they play with fire like that, they will get burned and they definitely have some maturing to do.

A classy lady knows that gentlemen are like a fine wine, they just get better with age, and with age comes wrinkles and tummies. Both of those things are sexy when it is on the right person for you.

Nevyn - don't let "Ms. Thang" walk all over you next time. Find yourself a woman who appreciates all that you bring to the table and earns your trust and respect.

And any confused ladies - don't forget you have to EARN your respect too. It's not an entitlement like many women seem to believe.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #102
Nevyn_Black
Literotica Guru
 
Nevyn_Black's Avatar
 
Nevyn_Black is online now
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, the one in Alabama
Posts: 4,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
Nevyn - don't let "Ms. Thang" walk all over you next time. Find yourself a woman who appreciates all that you bring to the table and earns your trust and respect.

And any confused ladies - don't forget you have to EARN your respect too. It's not an entitlement like many women seem to believe.
*smiles sadly* I guess I did let her walk all over me. Which if you knew me in RL you'd be rather surprised about. I'm a sort of rugged, intense, far from victimish kinda guy. But I was young. I also loved her...
I loved her beyond the capacity for words to define. I would have died gratefully for her, if she had loved me back. Hell...even when I knew she never could.

That kind of love is hard to get over and it makes you blind. I think only the young can feel it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #103
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn_Black View Post
*smiles sadly* I guess I did let her walk all over me. Which if you knew me in RL you'd be rather surprised about. I'm a sort of rugged, intense, far from victimish kinda guy. But I was young. I also loved her...
I loved her beyond the capacity for words to define. I would have died gratefully for her, if she had loved me back. Hell...even when I knew she never could.

That kind of love is hard to get over and it makes you blind. I think only the young can feel it.
It sometimes is a blessing we don't feel that kind of love again though.

When we are young, or emotions are built up on a promise to ourselves that we will never be hurt. We truly feel that we can fly to the sun and not be burned. Personally, I'm glad those days are over for me. 27 going on 65 I suppose...

Anyway, let's go back to hot, chubby, older guys.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #104
strapon_tales
Literotica Guru
 
strapon_tales is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
It sometimes is a blessing we don't feel that kind of love again though.

When we are young, or emotions are built up on a promise to ourselves that we will never be hurt. We truly feel that we can fly to the sun and not be burned. Personally, I'm glad those days are over for me. 27 going on 65 I suppose...

Anyway, let's go back to hot, chubby, older guys.
It's still a shame that they have to be older. :-p
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #105
sethp
Literotica Guru
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
It sometimes is a blessing we don't feel that kind of love again though.

When we are young, or emotions are built up on a promise to ourselves that we will never be hurt. We truly feel that we can fly to the sun and not be burned. Personally, I'm glad those days are over for me. 27 going on 65 I suppose...

Anyway, let's go back to hot, chubby, older guys.
Well here you go then.. Fat man fucks blond teen.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/fat-man...d-teen/528831/
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #106
sethp
Literotica Guru
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,674
ONE more

Old fat man fucks sweet girl

http://www.tube8.com/teen/old-fat-ma...-girl/1109791/
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #107
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapon_tales View Post
It's still a shame that they have to be older. :-p
Well, I've mentioned before my current boyfriend is only 30 (I'm 27) and not the poster of fitness. He's had his fair share of beer and it shows just a bit. I still find him sexy as hell and nothing can change that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #108
sethp
Literotica Guru
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,674
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
Well, I've mentioned before my current boyfriend is only 30 (I'm 27) and not the poster of fitness. He's had his fair share of beer and it shows just a bit. I still find him sexy as hell and nothing can change that.
I'm having a hard time finding pics of younger fat guys. Apparently that kind of porn isn't popular! lol There is quite a bit of BBW of all ages and sizes though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #109
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
She's a cute young thing! I like her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #110
bronco_2006
Literotica Guru
 
bronco_2006's Avatar
 
bronco_2006 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
She's a cute young thing! I like her.
Yes I agree she is a little hottie
__________________

Sex is not dirty, unless it is done right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #111
sethp
Literotica Guru
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,674
This one isn't the best but she's fairly cute.

Older man younger, slim, blonde girl

http://www.tube8.com/teen/old-men-and-young-girl/7571/
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #112
bronco_2006
Literotica Guru
 
bronco_2006's Avatar
 
bronco_2006 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
This one isn't the best but she's fairly cute.

Older man younger, slim, blonde girl

http://www.tube8.com/teen/old-men-and-young-girl/7571/
has a cute little pussy
__________________

Sex is not dirty, unless it is done right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #113
sethp
Literotica Guru
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,674
Grandpa/niece

Grandpa getting an afternoon blowjob from Niece

http://www.tube8.com/teen/grandpa-ge...-niece/161151/
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #114
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
Grandpa getting an afternoon blowjob from Niece

http://www.tube8.com/teen/grandpa-ge...-niece/161151/
I like his big hands on her tiny pussy... so sexy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #115
bronco_2006
Literotica Guru
 
bronco_2006's Avatar
 
bronco_2006 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,742
as I search there seems to be quite a lot of these type vid's pretty interesting and hot
__________________

Sex is not dirty, unless it is done right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #116
bronco_2006
Literotica Guru
 
bronco_2006's Avatar
 
bronco_2006 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,742
http://www.shufuni.com/latina+old-ma...mocode=exxdon1
__________________

Sex is not dirty, unless it is done right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #117
bronco_2006
Literotica Guru
 
bronco_2006's Avatar
 
bronco_2006 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,742
http://www.sunporno.com/tube/videos/...older-guy.html
__________________

Sex is not dirty, unless it is done right!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #118
candacerenae1
Virgin
 
candacerenae1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CO
Posts: 23
love this fantasy

i am 23 and otherwise "normal"...i date men my age, have a job, etc. but i have very dirty and nasty fantasies about older men. i am glad to know i am not the only one. i really love the fantasy of being fucked by a hairy overweight man. there's something about the thought of his belly and balls slamming against me at the same time while he grunts and sweats trying to please my tight little pussy. sometimes i think i am wrong for having these fantasies, but nothing gets me off harder. i would love to fuck a dirty, hairy fat old man in real life but i'm not sure i'll ever have the courage to try
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #119
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru
 
FarmerTan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by candacerenae1 View Post
sometimes i think i am wrong for having these fantasies,
No, no you're not
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #120
dohbuoy
Peach Iced Tea
 
dohbuoy's Avatar
 
dohbuoy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 1,294
really, how is it different than a guy lusting after a BBW hottie?

But as a large older man, if I were single and had the opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of a young and slim woman, I think i would have performance anxieties myself.
__________________
“But she was naked! And all….articulate!”

"Rub her feet"
-- Lazarus Long


I wrote some stuff.

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #121
HeyAll
Literotica Guru
 
HeyAll is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here and there.
Posts: 3,925
I don't know if this has already been posted, but I stumbled across this video and it fits right in this thread.

http://www.tnaflix.com/cum-videos/Ro...ng/video169447

A young girl role plays as a school girl, and the older man is the teacher who wants to call her parents.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #122
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by candacerenae1 View Post
i am 23 and otherwise "normal"...i date men my age, have a job, etc. but i have very dirty and nasty fantasies about older men. i am glad to know i am not the only one. i really love the fantasy of being fucked by a hairy overweight man. there's something about the thought of his belly and balls slamming against me at the same time while he grunts and sweats trying to please my tight little pussy. sometimes i think i am wrong for having these fantasies, but nothing gets me off harder. i would love to fuck a dirty, hairy fat old man in real life but i'm not sure i'll ever have the courage to try
I get off the most during these fantasies too. Especially hairy, overweight guys. I love chest hair and hate it when my boyfriend shaves his chest. Now I'm trailing onto a completely different subject though...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #123
aguycelmar
Virgin
 
aguycelmar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 8
I love how open some of you ladies are

If you have a fantasy of old fat men you will love my stories, please read

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #124
morena_69
Experienced
 
morena_69 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 96
I never really understood why bigger guys turned me on. Being a young coed bbw, many would think I like skinny guys. But, alas, I love big men. Of course with thick cocks I also love older men and rarely date anyone my age. At 21, many would understand why. I can just imagine sitting straddling and riding. Super wet with my hands on a rounded hairy stomach! MMMM, YUM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 AM   #125
Reshbod
Literotica Guru
 
Reshbod is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by morena_69 View Post
I never really understood why bigger guys turned me on. Being a young coed bbw, many would think I like skinny guys. But, alas, I love big men. Of course with thick cocks I also love older men and rarely date anyone my age. At 21, many would understand why. I can just imagine sitting straddling and riding. Super wet with my hands on a rounded hairy stomach! MMMM, YUM.
That's what I find appealing about the scenario. It's the opposites attract element makes it hot.
__________________
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people unhappy and been generally regarded as a bad move."

Life the Universe and Everything
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.