Creative musings

...Everyone stared for what seemed like ages. A little voice came from the phone.

"Flip the phone and put me on front camera, love. Show her"

The wild look on her eyes, frozen, stuffed full, softened as she focused on the phone screen in the window between the gap. A smiling face who blew a kiss then moved back from the phone so she could lay back.

The holder of the phone ignored, the tables had turned and now she was the watcher...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2049202&stc=1&d=1529390210

The player becomes the voyeur.

Love the photo. Exactly the view you may get through a gap in a curtained window.

The eroticism pours out of every word and that image is beautiful :heart:

Thankyou

gobsmacking!!
What. A. Picture.
Thanks

Love that you're detail orientated.
Have to say that either of those don't sound all that bad....best filed away for a different thread.
:rolleyes:
Maybe one day, you never know.

This is such a great little scene (and picture) :D
Thank you

That is so horny. I can feel it from here

Good because I could feel it HERE

Even your jaw...

I’m in suspense.

That was an element to get right

The player becomes the voyeur.

Love the photo. Exactly the view you may get through a gap in a curtained window.

I try to get it exactly right

...Everyone stared for what seemed like ages. A little voice came from the phone.

The wild look on her eyes, frozen, stuffed full, softened as she focused on the phone screen in the window between the gap. A smiling face who blew a kiss then moved back from the phone so she could lay back.

The holder of the phone ignored, the tables had turned and now she was the watcher...

attachment.php

Love the focus of the photo that is so perfect to show the views have changed. The hard focus on the tip of your nipple is such an erotic touch!! :kiss:

Love the focus of the photo that is so perfect to show the views have changed. The hard focus on the tip of your nipple is such an erotic touch!! :kiss:
You should see the reject file. Mismatched foci, get carried away playing and not get the photo at the right moment, "missing fingers", cum too early and just get raised hips. It was a tricky one.

You should see the reject file. Mismatched foci, get carried away playing and not get the photo at the right moment, "missing fingers", cum too early and just get raised hips. It was a tricky one.

Mmm sounds like a photographer is greatly needed to help with the making sure angles and focus are just right and let you just concentrate on enjoying the fun!! Thanks for the hard work to make me HARD!! :kiss:

attachment.php
WOW! VERY erotic :devil:

The blooper file sounds like a thread in its own right....just saying. Would love to see them

Love the change of positions. A new twist to add to the erotica. A very lovely and sexy vision of you in this photo!

Mmm sounds like a photographer is greatly needed to help with the making sure angles and focus are just right and let you just concentrate on enjoying the fun!! Thanks for the hard work to make me HARD!! :kiss:
I can call up a button pusher, but the challenge is to do as much myself. Remote shutters, remote vision on a phone app as a second screen etc make it a little easier nowdays

WOW! VERY erotic :devil:
Thank you

The blooper file sounds like a thread in its own right....just saying. Would love to see them
Now that would require remote hosting and links for sure

Love the change of positions. A new twist to add to the erotica. A very lovely and sexy vision of you in this photo!
Always trying to push the story and image boundaries to the edge.

Time for a new one I think, the wine is flowing and the Nikon is winking at me sexily

After...

The alarm woke her from a deep dreaming sleep, still wanting a few more hours. She had gone beyond last night in her game and been found. An idle finger found her still puffy lips, a reward from her toying last night and further manic playing in bed after, remembering every second of the eyes on her.

She took her morning play to the shower, her flight awaited her yet, and she could multitask. Drying off in the room under the aircon vent, she saw an envelope push under her door.

"Thank you for last night. We saw you enjoy and we did too. We have never made contact with anyone before but perhaps if you like, we look at ********** and you could PM us there as *********** and maybe talk about it"

There was no one in the viewer when she looked.

attachment.php

Last edited:
The alarm woke her from a deep dreaming sleep, still wanting a few more hours. She had gone beyond last night in her game and been found. An idle finger found her still puffy lips, a reward from her toying last night and further manic playing in bed after, remembering every second of the eyes on her.

She took her morning play to the shower, her flight awaited her yet, and she could multitask. Drying off in the room under the aircon vent, she saw an envelope push under her door.

"Thank you for last night. We saw you enjoy and we did too. We have never made contact with anyone before but perhaps if you like, we look at ********** and you could PM us there as *********** and perhaps talk about it"

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2049572&stc=1&d=1529819347

An unexpected twist. Will she contact or not.

Time for a new one I think, the wine is flowing and the Nikon is winking at me sexily

You have to watch those Nikons... 📷 They have a mind of there own and they can get wild... lol 😂

Love your pics and with the your words makes you feel like your in the room eyeing you through the lens trying to hold it still to get that perfect angle and shot. But it's hard your mind is going crazy your heart racing. This beautiful figure in front of you lying in wait easy prey but you focus on your focus taking a deep breath and snap. With one push of the button a perfect shoot of a perfect subject.

An unexpected twist. Will she contact or not.

Well there is the set up for the next parts...

You have to watch those Nikons... 📷 They have a mind of there own and they can get wild... lol 😂

Love your pics and with the your words makes you feel like your in the room eyeing you through the lens trying to hold it still to get that perfect angle and shot. But it's hard your mind is going crazy your heart racing. This beautiful figure in front of you lying in wait easy prey but you focus on your focus taking a deep breath and snap. With one push of the button a perfect shoot of a perfect subject.

Yep the little buggers set themselves up on tripods and just look at you like predators.

"Thank you for last night. We saw you enjoy and we did too. We have never made contact with anyone before but perhaps if you like, we look at ********** and you could PM us there as *********** and maybe talk about it"

attachment.php

Oh wow, the water drops, the spine, the hint of what the towel is drying after the night before and shower play.... You have managed to get into my mind with your photos.

Back